Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,624 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected (25882 Views)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by YourWriter: 6:37am On Nov 20, 2021
In reference to the post which I made last two weeks https://www.nairaland.com/6834344/love-im-scared
Here is the update.

I let my feelings known to her telling her how much I love her but unfortunately, the love is unrequited. She told me she's not ready for a relationship due to some personal reasons.
I so much feel heartbroken right now.
We move!

54 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by GboyegaD(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2021
Appreciate that she was upfront with you. Be strong and focus on yourself for now and not go about looking for a rebound.

178 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Godada(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by daben1(m): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
In reference to the post which I made last two weeks https://www.nairaland.com/6834344/love-im-scared
Here is the update.

I let my feelings known to her telling her how much I love her but unfortunately, the love is unrequited. She told me she's not ready for a relationship due to some personal reasons.
We move!
heart broken over what exactly? Is having a girlfriend a new thing to you, come on bro, you shouldn't be heart broken about this

85 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Bankowner: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2021
And who tells you it is a norm that if you ask a lady out the first time her answer must be a yes?

If what you feel for her is true and not just a urge to get into her pants then you have to work at changing her mind in many a different way. The day she sees true love in you, I can bet she’ll yield.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by daben1(m): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2021
Bankowner:
And who tells you it is a norm that if you ask a lady out the first time her answer must be a yes?

If what you feel for her is true and not just a urge to get into her pants then you have to work at changing her mind in many a different way. The day she sees true love in you, I can bet she’ll yield.
bro,! the girl is not into him, let's tell him the truth so that he won't keep fooling himself around her

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Sonnobax15(m): 7:05am On Nov 20, 2021
grin
You can imagine that kind phenomenal eye punch grin. Heart break dey learn for where this one dey abeg shocked. This is what we call emotional smack down cheesy

Meanwhile,na like this nairalanders push op go front her grin. Down below

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by SenecaTheYonger: 7:06am On Nov 20, 2021
Its like that sometimes grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Boogyman557: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2021
Holly Gram cool amabobi u see 4 dis LIFE, MAKE MONEY. WTF MAN

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Davash222(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2021
You expressed your feelings to a Nigerian girl?

Una no dey ever learn.

The only feeling legally and morally acceptable to express to a Nigerian girl is Konji feeling. Any other feeling expressed is foolishness and should be met with utter disgrace!

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Sonnobax15(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2021
Davash222:
You expressed your feelings to a Nigerian girl?

Una no dey ever learn.

The only feeling legally and morally acceptable to express to a Nigerian girl is Konji feeling. Any other feeling expressed is foolishness and should be met with utter disgrace!
cool. This my guy just too know book abeg cool

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Lilsameey: 7:28am On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
, Shey you want make I shoot your left leg?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Davash222(m): 7:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cool. This my guy just too know book abeg cool
My second name is EBOOKA.

Lol

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by chatinent: 7:39am On Nov 20, 2021
Who dey even express feelings these days to girls!

@EFCCNigeria, your attention is needed here.

7 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by devilmaycry: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2021
Lol...nairalanders don push u go toast grin
Hold them responsible

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Vulcanheph(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
At least she was honest, there's probably another guy out there.... Move on with your life cus there're many fishes in the ocean.

Warning: Don't Grant her any favors, either financial or otherwise because Naija girls have the tendency of always using guys' feelings towards them as an avenue to extort money and other favors .

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Ntoooor!

28 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
You can imagine that kind phenomenal eye punch grin. Heart break dey learn for where this one dey abeg shocked. This is what we call emotional smack down cheesy

Meanwhile,na like this nairalanders push op go front her grin. Down below
The meme tho. Reminds me of my sec sch days

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Nonexisting: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2021
Here, cry with your mentor. undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Havesomesense(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!

Been there, time heals.
Don't ever confess your feelings to a girl before banging. Maybe after banging severally.

To get a girl you need to be a fvvk boy. Girls love fvvk boys .

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Generalwoodz(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2021
Somedays are like that...

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Mkelv0106(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Personal reason could be, another guy is shagging her, but she doesn't want to tell you, cause she's keeping you on standby Incase things go south wit d other dude.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
that's old school... in 2021? Who does that... you'll just open mouth waaaaaaah and be professing love to a gold digger... stop am !!!

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
YourWriter:
Here is the update.

We move!
Bro, no worries, u did find other well behaved, beautiful ladies

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Abeg why don’t they use VAR in wrestling cos I can’t stand some of the fuckery I see on WWE angry

10 Likes

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by NuclearReactor: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by optimistfeel(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Don't let your heart broken my gee, she doesn't want you, she want someone else, move on with ur life and makes money,calm and amend ur heart ........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by Amspecial: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
grin
Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by helinues: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Move on then.

You can't say of all the people she has met, you are the only best

1 Like

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by VillageBus(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
E say e dey heart broken cheesy cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: I told Her My Feelings But Was Rejected by ramatintin(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Take heart.she lost a good brother to another girl.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? / How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.