Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Fiance Flogs Fiancee: The Real Story behind the pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiance Flogs Fiancee: The Real Story behind the pics (750 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiance Flogs Fiancee: The Real Story behind the pics by Daintelectual(m): 6:40am On Mar 15, 2019
The love between Thomas Abah and Ojonugwa jashi started while they where still in secondary school, he was her senior and a prefect, a day came that he was assigned to punish her but he couldn't because he had feelings for her. He later opened up to her and they became friends. They tried to recreate that memory in pictures but for some obvious reason blogs took a few out of the numerous pictures available to give a particular story line. Below is a sequence of the original story.

cc:
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Lalasticlala

Re: Fiance Flogs Fiancee: The Real Story behind the pics by Daintelectual(m): 6:43am On Mar 15, 2019
More

Re: Fiance Flogs Fiancee: The Real Story behind the pics by Daintelectual(m): 6:44am On Mar 15, 2019

Re: Fiance Flogs Fiancee: The Real Story behind the pics by drewsman: 7:32am On Mar 15, 2019
Na wa for naija bloggers

Come turn the story to something else

3 Likes

Re: Fiance Flogs Fiancee: The Real Story behind the pics by Daintelectual(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2019
drewsman:
Na wa for naija bloggers

Walahi

1 Like

Re: Fiance Flogs Fiancee: The Real Story behind the pics by Jaqenhghar: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2019
drewsman:
Na wa for naija bloggers

Dont blame the bloggers. Pictures speak. Me too I was a little curious cos wat I saw was someone about to be whipped.
Re: Fiance Flogs Fiancee: The Real Story behind the pics by Daintelectual(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2019
NotJobless
Re: Fiance Flogs Fiancee: The Real Story behind the pics by BIGZEE88(f): 9:22am On Mar 15, 2019
Anything for traffic

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Yoruba!! / Please I Need A Destiny Helper / Why Are White Girls So Bitchy, I Like It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.