Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

"My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) (59959 Views)

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
Kirinwa:

Have you paused to think why all these successful women still desire marriage or are you saying that Paul Okoye, JJ Okocha and Saraki wash dishes when they are married?

Continue fantasizing, when you are done. Smell your mess.

But you are not PSquare, JJ or Saraki.

You are just one broke boy in Ogbomoso, who probably can't afford a cook, driver, cleaner or holiday in Disney Land.

You have to pick a struggle, you can't be financially handicapped and still want to add stress to a woman's life. Don't you have conscience?

2 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Kirinwa: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

That is all you are good for, providing money. Once you go broke or jobless, you become a useless sex object.

Why am I even replying you? When you are done, just go and sleep. Harsh reality awaits you.

Enough said.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mariangeles:
Lefulefu, this one you're using style to show support to the female... Hope we're safe ??
I never was against females cheesy.na babes wey no sabi and no wan gree learn to cook na im me dey yab cheesy.na d guy mumu imsef not d babe.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by xto2020: 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
That means you don’t have pot
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by smart024(m): 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
A great fool is always ungrateful.

My friend find stew and eat that rice and stop looking for excuses up and down.
Her village people did not force you to date her.

Why won't our generation be in trouble when you shamelessly converted your grandmother's kettle.

After him don chop finish way him begin dey give fake complain and excuses o...
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2019
lefulefu:
I never was against females cheesy.na babes wey no sabi and no wan gree learn to cook na im me dey yab cheesy.na d guy mumu imsef not d babe.
Your belly dey important... cheesy
No problem, I understand
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
koyyes:

See as e don fool em self finish.

Wait there na. Person wey go follow you brush your rotten teeth and nyash for you dey come because na wetin buhari mean be that.

Mentally deranged, lazy tout.
omg . dat photo eh cheesy
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mariangeles:
Your belly dey important... cheesy
No problem, I understand
the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomachcheesy.... Na one character called Tommy in the season movie Power yarn dat one as well and he's a white guy oocheesy.if u want ur guy to always dream about u dey nack am better mealscheesy.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Afrocentric: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
This kettle is still manageable.
Dear Nairalanders, anywhere you see the kettles below, RUN! shocked
[img]http://4.bp..com/_E-JPY3d9VZQ/S3Rh73hxHLI/AAAAAAAAEzk/rmurZlO0nPc/IMG_7552.JPG[/img]

As for me, I don't even waste time.
Once I see those evil kettles, I push pregnant women out of my way, trample on little babies still learning to crawl & take to my heels.

No time.

*spits angry
Then you are an EVIL PERSON
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Amuocha:
Dominique sef angry
grin
Amuocha:
Dominique sef angry
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
osazsky:
i dont know how u guys cohabit,u have not married her,she is just a friend,all these cheap girls behaving like slaves for guys who are shit baffles me,i cant imagin my girlfriend washing my cloths wat nonsence,how much is washing machine,some guys dirty sha,how they dont fall sick beats my imagination
they dont fall sick? Its like u no dey visit hospitalcheesy. Young ppl fall sick everyday and wetin mostly dey cause am na dirtiness.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 9:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:
Lazy dirty fellow, so you piled up dirty pots for her to wash and cook for you. You should be happy that she improvised and used kettle to cook, that's a wife material there. Relationships these days is more of a servant master relationship than partnership.

Seemed na u be the galfren, were u?
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by BabbanBura(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Blisplendor12:
She managed to cook and you're complaining. Don't wash the plates o, leave it for her.

Abi na u be that galfren?
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Zanekhali: 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
LuciferRedeemed:
This kettle is still manageable.
Dear Nairalanders, anywhere you see the kettles below, RUN! shocked
[img]http://4.bp..com/_E-JPY3d9VZQ/S3Rh73hxHLI/AAAAAAAAEzk/rmurZlO0nPc/IMG_7552.JPG[/img]

As for me, I don't even waste time.
Once I see those evil kettles, I push pregnant women out of my way, trample on little babies still learning to crawl & take to my heels.

No time.

*spits angry
Abeg, don't kill me with laugh...
Wetin we nor go see for Nairaland
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Casemiro(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
supremepontiff:
That girl must be from Ebonyi.
why did you say so please. I'm eyeing one geh from that side
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by supremepontiff(m): 7:21am On Mar 25, 2019
Casemiro:
why did you say so please. I'm eyeing one geh from that side

Seeing is believing my brother, just date her for a week, you'll confess.
Their girls are a set of very funny people.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by yemmy75(m): 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
So who was taking care of your bills before marriage too? You talk as if singles get married only to continue to live the same way they were living before

AntiBrutus:

A man can't wash plate and sweep, but a woman is expected to work and support her man?

When I say without money, the bulk of you are very useless, e go be like insult.

Who was washing your plates and cleaning your space before marriage? Lazy self-entitled creatures.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Casemiro(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
supremepontiff:

Seeing is believing my brother, just date her for a week, you'll confess.
Their girls are a set of very funny people.
can you tell me more please... Is it that they are somewhat uncivilized
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by fati2001(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
chiipink:
undecided
lol, you signature is so funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.