Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

"My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) (59962 Views)

"I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Kassia(f): 1:00am On Mar 16, 2019
You should be thankful she even came up with an alternative....why didn't you wash your pots yourself? She didn't ask you to be a dirty/lazy person you ungrateful piss of shit undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 1:05am On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:
Lazy dirty fellow, so you piled up dirty pots for her to wash and cook for you. You should be happy that she improvised and used kettle to cook, that's a wife material there. Relationships these days is more of a servant master relationship than partnership.
grin grin grin

It wasn't hard to figure him out... grin
Instead of him to cook for her sef since she's his guest, he's complaining...at least the lady knows how to improvise

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 1:09am On Mar 16, 2019
lefulefu:
Free d babe jor. Kettle or no kettle she cook the rice u requested her to cook. Maybe na u no even get pot sef.
Lefulefu, this one you're using style to show support to the female... Hope we're safe ??
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Spotlessrosy222: 1:17am On Mar 16, 2019
See as you come disgrace your ancestors here.....ungrateful poor fellow..... U no get pot...still they complain with your ...my mama dash me kettle....

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 1:49am On Mar 16, 2019
koyyes:

See as e don fool em self finish.

Wait there na. Person wey go follow you brush your rotten teeth and nyash for you dey come because na wetin buhari mean be that.

Mentally deranged, lazy tout.
WAWA IDIOT
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by redarrr(m): 1:55am On Mar 16, 2019
na dis kind pple wey dey go dey expect four pieces of meat wey dey no use their money buy and na help dis gal wan help...

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Kirinwa: 2:23am On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:
Lazy dirty fellow, so you piled up dirty pots for her to wash and cook for you. You should be happy that she improvised and used kettle to cook, that's a wife material there. Relationships these days is more of a servant master relationship than partnership.

What partnership? A husband should be washing plates and sweeping? These new generation girls. No wonder celebrity marriages never last with all these warped western cultures being forced into African civilization.

Men never start what you can't finish because any day you fail to do it, it becomes a sin.

Imagine yourself with your hommies chilling and girl be like honey the dishes are not washed, wash them, am going to plait my hair.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Kirinwa: 2:30am On Mar 16, 2019
AlphaStyles:
ok na throw all ur pots away and buy kettle u will use to cook soup and co

grin

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by hardon1(m): 2:39am On Mar 16, 2019
bloggers and lies are like 5 and 6
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Darevofpeace(m): 2:45am On Mar 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
A great fool is always ungrateful.

My friend find stew and eat that rice and stop looking for excuses up and down.
Her village people did not force you to date her.

Why won't our generation be in trouble when you shamelessly converted your grandmother's kettle.
But on the other hand,the man got a big inheritance from the "grandmother" who said grandma did not try,some got house's and car's, the man got a faded kettle.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Darevofpeace(m): 2:47am On Mar 16, 2019
supremepontiff:
That girl must be from Ebonyi.
seems you have dated a dozen of girls from Ebonyi who eats rice cooked from "faded kettle"

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Studyinchina200(m): 2:52am On Mar 16, 2019
Stupid boy why can’t you wash it by yourself

2 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by abike12(f): 3:33am On Mar 16, 2019
Imagine someone with that kind of kettle and stove selecting girlfriend

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by nextstep(m): 3:44am On Mar 16, 2019
abike12:
Imagine someone with that kind of kettle and stove selecting girlfriend
Abi now... grin

She didn't want to wash pot... won't she still wash kettle? I don't get... this smells like fake news. tongue

But let me go and be sleeping jare... I say make I just check phone after Friday groove... I dunno why I'm on Nairaland this late.

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:57am On Mar 16, 2019
He should be grateful to her she cooked it well, rice is rice no matter where it is cooked.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by sonature1: 5:26am On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:

I am afraid you are wrong.

Master/Servant relationship was what relationships used to be in the past with lots of patient wives/mothers who could take any sh!t from men because of their kids.

Today, thanks to education and the Internet, we have slay queens all over the place. And a lot of girls prefer a court wedding before white wedding (prenup) so that if the man makes a wrong move in the marriage, the girl will get a divorce and the man will start paying child support.

Even though educating women is a good thing, nothing has ruined marriages than having a bunch of impatient girls who are always ready to divorce the man because they are 'independent.'

That's why we have more broken homes today...
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by princenaira(m): 5:39am On Mar 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Don't mind the dirty pig.

He came online to disgrace himself all by himself. Strip him to his underwear and you'll definitely go to the great beyond due to the offensive odour there.

Your responses are the most offensive. Take life easy ok to avoid HBP even if you have been jilted so many times, you still have a chance ok.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 16, 2019
op something is telling me that you don't have a pot

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by midnighter(f): 5:57am On Mar 16, 2019
sonature1:

I am afraid you are wrong.

Master/Servant relationship was what relationships used to be in the past with lots of patient wives/mothers who could take any sh!t from men because of their kids.

Today, thanks to education and the Internet, we have slay queens all over the place. And a lot of girls prefer a court wedding before white wedding (prenup) so that if the man makes a wrong move in the marriage, the girl will get a divorce and the man will start paying child support.

Even though educating women is a good thing, nothing has ruined marriages than having a bunch of impatient girls who are always ready to divorce the man because they are 'independent.'

That's why we have more broken homes today...

but dont you think the bolded was so terrible

so before, men were ruining marriage, and now women are ruining it

a zebra mouse is still a rat by any other name. ruin is ruin
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Ndipe(m): 6:06am On Mar 16, 2019
This is so funny.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by sonature1: 6:08am On Mar 16, 2019
midnighter:

but dont you think the bolded was so terrible

so before, men were ruining marriage, and now women are ruining it

a zebra mouse is still a rat by any other name. ruin is ruin

My point is, ladies of yester years did a great job at keeping their marriages than those of today. This reason was that their parents instilled in them the values of patience and resilience in the face of endless marital challenges.

However, there has been a paradigm shift...no thanks to education and the Internet. Those two factors changed our ladies, helping them learn they can actually divorce their husbands...and there's nothing culture can do about it.
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by midnighter(f): 6:33am On Mar 16, 2019
sonature1:

My point is, ladies of yester years did a great job at keeping their marriages than those of today. This reason was that their parents instilled in them the values of patience and resilience in the face of endless marital challenges.

However, there has been a paradigm shift...no thanks to education and the Internet. Those two factors changed our ladies, helping them learn they can actually divorce their husbands...and there's nothing culture can do about it.

Wow. so you dont see anything wrong with what you just said? You dont think men should change their behaviour at all? Parents shouldnt teach them "patience and resilience"? Women should just take whatever rubbish comes their way in the name of "keeping a marriage"??

Im not much of a feminist, i dont advocate for women messing themselves up but i think youre being obtuse here.

The argument you are putting forward is illogical. Of course a woman should know that she can divorce their husband- if the husband was a good one, she wouldnt need to take that step, would she? A man can also divorce a woman if her problem is too much.

Dont men also go to school and use the internet? Why dont they learn how to tackle the "slay queen" issue? Or better still, update themselves on what living in the 21st century as a supposedly "civilised" human being entails.

2 Likes

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 6:47am On Mar 16, 2019
As a Lucifer, you must run nah..... Light and darkness are not mate.............. Who born Monkey
LuciferRedeemed:
This kettle is still manageable.
Dear Nairalanders, anywhere you see the kettles below, RUN! shocked
[img]http://4.bp..com/_E-JPY3d9VZQ/S3Rh73hxHLI/AAAAAAAAEzk/rmurZlO0nPc/IMG_7552.JPG[/img]

As for me, I don't even waste time.
Once I see those evil kettles, I push pregnant women out of my way, trample on little babies still learning to crawl & take to my heels.

No time.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by sonature1: 6:56am On Mar 16, 2019
midnighter:

Wow. so you dont see anything wrong with what you just said? You dont think men should change their behaviour at all? Parents shouldnt teach them "patience and resilience"? Women should just take whatever rubbish comes their way in the name of "keeping a marriage"??

Im not much of a feminist, i dont advocate for women messing themselves up but i think youre being obtuse here.

The argument you are putting forward is illogical. Of course a woman should know that she can divorce their husband- if the husband was a good one, she wouldnt need to take that step, would she? A man can also divorce a woman if her problem is too much.

Dont men also go to school and use the internet? Why dont they learn how to tackle the "slay queen" issue? Or better still, update themselves on what living in the 21st century as a supposedly "civilised" human being entails.

Biko I am not putting any argument forward; I am just analyzing a trend
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Cwhyte(m): 7:03am On Mar 16, 2019
I really don't see anything bad in what she did.
she improvised, and that's genius...
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Ubdavis(m): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2019
Did that change the test of the rice?
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2019
dominique:
Don't mind him! Some folks believe they are doing you a favour by dating you, so they expect you to treat them like God , take their bullshit and say thanks for being treated harshly.

1 Like

Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 16, 2019
OgaGist:
GistMore.com

A Nigerian Man complains bitterly about his girlfriend who spent the night at his place after he asked her to cook rice they will eat.

She left her boyfriend in shock as she cooked the rice inside kettle.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/man-complains-about-his-girlfriend-who-cooked-rice-inside-kettle-for-him-photo

You forgot to tell us you either don't have pots at home, you are extremely dirty to the point that all your pots are not only dirty but are maggot infested, or you are simply suffering from attention deficiency syndrome.

Thank God she knows how to cook and she is a genius that knows how to think out of the box. You nor get any available pot and you go soon come back home and she use kettle improvise to ensure you dont go hungry you dey make noise like kolo.

She is an excellent wife material, a genius by birth, and one who rather thinks of solutions than focusing on the problems.

What if you are in the habits of always having maggot infested pots at home? Is she your slave?

Make we even assume na only one pot you get and she don make stew with am nor be to use kettle boil rice sure pass. AGBAYA SOMEBODY. cheesy grin
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by midnighter(f): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2019
sonature1:

Biko I am not putting any argument forward; I am just analyzing a trend

Ok
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by lonelydora: 7:20am On Mar 16, 2019
backnbeta:
The kettle has seen better days cheesy

Where is the original photo of your dp? I like it
Re: "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2019
chiipink:
undecided
you see, she is an Igbo lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.