Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha (2388 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by made4naijamusic: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2019
This video making the rounds on social media, purportedly shows the moment a Nigerian girl based in Onitsha, Anambra state, walked out on her boyfriend who threw her a surprise engagement inside the Onitsha mall.

The girl appeared unhappy with the proposal, turned it down and walked out on her man.

Guys needs to understand signal before proceeding walahi..

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/girlfriend-snubs-her-man-after-he-proposed-to-her-in-shoprite-onitsha/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by made4naijamusic: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2019
grin
Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by frbona: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2019
What's with the public proposals!

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by Tallesty1(m): 10:20am On Mar 18, 2019
Good for him.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by Kobicove(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2019
Serves him right

Why embarrass someone in the name of public proposal? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by austyn0(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2019
Op I no just get the tori seriously.

You said he proposed in front of the friends and the person taking the shots was very close, so it should be one of the friends meaning e fit be you and you ma dan deny your friend because them turn am down.

Secondly, the link said Ikeja City Mall and your topic mentioned Onitsha Shoprite....

Nna ehn undecided

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by CosmicPhoenix: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2019
only a blind man would propose to an ugly woman in public

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by made4naijamusic: 10:47am On Mar 18, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by Kingwalker34(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2019
Shey na by force to propose in public

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by popweezy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
If na me.. I GO JUST TELL HER SAY NA PLAY I DEY PLAY O...WU GO EVEN MARRY UGLY GIRL LIKE YOU...

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by made4naijamusic: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by itspzpics(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
wink
Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by Loadedzunne(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
she knows are reason for rejecting the guy... I think maybe the guy is not loaded.. but the girl should think before she start regretting it in future
Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by Loadedzunne(m): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
op this is not Onitsha shoprite.. lie with sense now.
Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by Olufela30: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ouch !!!!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by Zither(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
see what happens when you forget your sense at home.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by uncjay(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
austyn0:

You said he proposed in front of the friends and the person taking the shots was very close, so it should be one of the friends meaning e fit be you and you ma dan deny your friend because them turn am down.

Secondly, the link said Ikeja City Mall and your topic mentioned Onitsha Shoprite....

Nna ehn undecided

Lolz.... na all those people wey expression they give them problem. Even if the story is fabricated at least let your expression create this real kinda level of impression in your readers' minds na.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
austyn0:

Nna ehn undecided
bloggers wee not make heaven grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by austyn0(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
lefulefu:
bloggers wee not make heaven grin grin
I de tell you baba grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by austyn0(m): 10:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
uncjay:

Lolz.... na all those people wey expression they give them problem. Even if the story is fabricated at least let your expression create this real kinda level of impression in your readers' minds na.
I'm telling you brow, the quality of the gist poor.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Don't people think at all?
Re: Girlfriend Snubs Her Man After He Proposed To Her in Shoprite, Onitsha by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Chai, she throway the guy inside River Niger.

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Ex-artist, Lucy Shares Nude Photo, Says 'you Can Be The Baddest / For Men Only ; What Can A Lady Benefit From Dating You? / My Wife's Younger Sister's Husband's Brother's Ex Girlfriend's Househelp Sextape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.