Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? (24600 Views)

Why you don't last longer on bed as a man and what you can do about it (solution / What Drugs Or Enhancers Can I Use Go Get Rock Hard Erections / What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by Sammy101111(m): 5:57am On Feb 18, 2022
Sniper plus power horse

At this your Age you they find way thing you go use last for bed you no find money .
Na poor man they turn sex to food where there is other things to do
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by succez09(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2022
take sidenafil(not more than 100mg per day) n u are good to go forget all those things the are saying
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by candidladyTemp(f): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2022
NaijaEmailMiner:
What drugs can men buy at the nearby chemist to drink to last longer on Bed?

Kush+shakubanzi+ a mixture of Jameson and dynamogen

Thank me later
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by walosky(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Legendrysailor:

Bro abeg wetin be d real name of dis ectasy for pharmacy, and bro I hear say anafranil d cause impotency
then go for Samsu Oil
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by nonnyviisuals: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Legendrysailor:

Bro abeg wetin be d real name of dis ectasy for pharmacy, and bro I hear say anafranil d cause impotency
I have original samsu oil for sale. Call or WhatsApp 0816 427 2477
Re: What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? by Kipaji: 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
pansophist:
You don't take a drug to last in bed, especially when you're young (below 50). You should eat clean (whole foods, vegetables and less of processed stuff), cut down sugary consumption and alcohol, stop smoking and drinking sodas, and lift lots of weight. The combination of all these enhances virility and men's sexual performance naturally and holistically.

Ok, let us assume for a second that there are drugs that can make you last longer, what about other components of sex that falls outside the scope of lasting longer and requires endurance, such as sustainable intense thrusting, or sexual position that requires raw physical strength (e.g stand and carry)? Bursting with muscles and physical strength proportional to your body size will exponentially improve your sex life, it is better than taking a one-time solution of drugs while pushing the problem further.

Plus, the side effects might be disastrous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Told Me She Was A Virgin For 5 Years But Now Says She's Unsure? / Would You End A Beautiful Relationship Over Religious Differences? / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.