Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude (2369 Views)

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant / I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude by fmbaba(m): 4:00am On Apr 27, 2007
Everybody i know seems to be breaking up with their partners. Why is this? My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude. What reason can she have for this rash action. What's happening to true undying love?
Re: Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude by fmbaba(m): 4:11am On Apr 27, 2007
Was it money? COS SHE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR LOVE!!!
Re: Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude by IBDat(m): 4:34am On Apr 27, 2007
Maybe yo friend wasn't as sharp n quick with his game as the other guy. Nowadays peeps are earger to loose their V n the other guy offered her something that yo friend wasn't (a D**K) and she spread them grin

On the real, are they staying together (the girl n the other guy)? If so, she might just like him more - hence his game is better than that of yo friend!

fmbaba:

Was it money? COS SHE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR LOVE!!!

How do u know they didn't make love as opposed to f**ked?
Re: Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude by Akinagirl(f): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2007
she was prob more in love with this other dude, or old b/f needs to step his game up. she probably didnt want to be a virgin forever grin
Re: Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude by IBBFan(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2007
your friend was a gocker, no plenty story. there's a quote i love so much; while one man is doing the loving, another man is doing the bleeping. unless a guy has "chooked" a girl more than once, that is when he should start showing love (if necessary), depending on how the girl takes him after several and obviously, good "knacking".
Re: Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude by fmbaba(m): 6:12am On Apr 28, 2007
Hey 4give me if am wrong but i always thot chics believed dat true luv comes from a guy who doesn't pressure them 4 sex. my friend loved dis girl die. she wasn't livin with him not even while they were in school. My girlfriend seems 2think she probably needed sm1 to deflower her too but dats something i believe she could easily have told my buddy. For crying out loud she knows d dude isn't a monk grin. Brother! He would have jumped at the offer. If you think what she did was anything, wait till you hear this. Sources close to her reveal dat she still nurses intentions to still be hooked with ma dear firend. CRAZY! Isn't she?
Re: Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude by fmbaba(m): 6:20am On Apr 28, 2007
Hey! It jus beats me guyz cos ma g/frnd 's still a virgin but i aint no gocker. And i ain't no monk either n i don't think ild be myself again if d same thing were 2happen to me. Not cos d other guy beat me to it cos we guys c alot of things as competition tongue but to me its betrayal n dats something i cant live with. Does dat mean i start lobbyin to get into her VIP zone?
Re: Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude by fmbaba(m): 6:23am On Apr 28, 2007
One question 4 u fellas. Even if a guy has laid d girl a million times does it still take away d hurt of betrayal cos dats wot u make it seem like or do u think dats gonna make her stay. I've heard of married women, infact MOTHERS who still do d same sh*t we're talkin about,
Re: Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude by Akinagirl(f): 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2007
so whats ur solution?

1 Like

Re: Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude by LEVI2ME(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2007
fmbaba
you really need to put your shit together b4 u commit something else,
the i see you repeating and writing and blabbing,
SORRY, I KNOW IT HURT TO BE BETRAYED BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE LEARNED
NEVER TO TRUST A FEMALE COS "HOW SURE ARE SHE WAS NOT PLAYING YOU"
OR JUST MAYBE YOU WERE NOT SMART ENOUGH.
just take it as a challenge to be better than before, or you might need a spanking
b4 you get urself
Re: Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude by Adetife: 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2007
@fmbaba - What's up with you dude? angry
Unless the girl was raped by the other guy your friend was stalling simple!
Yes if you truely are in love with the girl it's gonna hurt no matter when it occurs!
If i were you, i'll try my damn hardest to get into that your girl's VIP zone soonest, as they say 'anything can happen'!
Don't be such a sucker for love tongue
Re: Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude by Akinagirl(f): 3:59am On May 30, 2007
like i said whats your soultion??
and yeah some girl are scheming lying bitches, but so are guys!
Re: Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude by smile007: 5:14pm On May 30, 2007
aye sherue grin
Re: Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude by marlet01(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2007
@ Topic

And wat does your friend thinks about her now?

If sources say she is still looking for a way to hook up wit ur friend, the question is dat is your friend as stupid as lipsrsealed to want to go back to her.

And you, what do you think about the solution as a friend to him?
Re: Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude by fmbaba(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2007
My friend is obviously not stupid, as he doesn't have any intentions 2 take her back. even if d guy don chop efo riro sef tongue no be 4 dis kind thin. any way i was jus wonderin how damn crazy girls could be. d fact dat she still nurses such obnoxious intentions.
Re: Cheating & Unfaithful:My pal's virgin girlfriend got pregnant for another dude by waylay(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2007
Fmbaba
May be your friend over-caring or may be he loves her so much and so,he doesn't want to touch her while she was expecting his d**k.

(1) (Reply)

Your Girl Is Richer Than You / . / He Says I Must Get Job B4 He Can Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.