Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos (18314 Views)

A Soldier Killed A Man, See The Soldier That Killed Him / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2019
https://dailytimes.ng/tby-awards-obikackson-group-md-african-group-year/

TBY awards Obikackson Group with the “African Group of the Year”

The Business Year(TBY) has recognized the Group Managing Director of Obikackson Dr. Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi with the prestigious African Group of the Year.

The award is in recognition of the group’s excellent performance despite the challenging economic environment, and its milestone inclusion in the London Stock Exchange’s “Companies to Inspire Africa” report.

The Business Year, a global media group and publisher of annual economic resources on emerging economies, has handed the award of “African Group of the Year” to Azudialu-Obiejesi in recognition of the group’s role in developing Nigeria’s economy and in promoting the country’s image globally.

According to a statement signed by TBY, “ Despite a period of slow economic activity over the last few years, Obijackson Group has continued taking giant strides through significant investments in the country; among other investments, over the next three years the firm is seeking to invest USD200million in a power plant as well as a pipeline to convey gas to the power plant.

“The selection of Obijackson Group as African Group of the Year by TBY management and readers was mainly driven by the firm’s outstanding achievement when, in May 2017, three of its subsidiaries (namely Nestoil Limited, Energy Works Technology, and B&Q Dredging) were included in the London Stock Exchange’s “Companies to Inspire Africa” report, which showcases Africa’s success stories to the investor and policymaker community in the global space.”

According to the World Bank’s Treasurer, Arumah Oteh, the companies listed in the report are not only vital for their country’s employment opportunities and sustainable economic growth, but they also represent the continent’s best practices and good corporate governance despite the challenges they have to contend with, such as poor infrastructure and inadequate access to financing. Inclusiononthe list,therefore, makes Obijackson Group a symbol of Nigerian excellence and a source of pride.

The award ceremony was held in Obijackson’s offices in the iconic Nestoil Tower in Victoria Island, Lagos. Cristiana di Filippo, Country Manager in Nigeria, commended Azudialu-Obiejesi and handed him the award.

The Obijackson Group is one of Sub-Saharan Africa’s fastest-growing conglomerates with operations in Nigeria, the US, and the UK across various sectors through its many divisions, namelyoil and gas exploration and production, pressure vessel fabrication, power generation, dredging and marine logistics, aviation, civil and infrastructural construction, and real estate. It employs over 1,500 people.

Azudialu-Obiejesi first founded Obijackson West Africa Limited in the early 1980s, before diversifying into the oil and gas industry with Nestoil in 1991.

He has received numerous awards, including “Entrepreneur of the Year,”“Oil and Gas Man of the Year,” and “West African Entrepreneur of the Year.”DrAzudialu-Obiejesi obtained his BSc in accountancy from the University of Benin, and was later honored by the University of Nigeria Nsukka with a doctorate in business administration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Chinashopping84: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2019
ok
Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2019
One of the richest Africa but very silent, he is the Chairman of Smile Network Africa, which owns and operates 4G LTE mobile broadband networks in the 800MHz band in Nigeria, and in the 800MHz and 2.6GHz bands in Tanzania and Uganda, Smile network was preferred bidder to 9moile telecom before it was politically influenced, Ernest is Nigeria biggest shareholder in Julius Beger Nigeria plc

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2019
Chinashopping84:
ok
He is the owner of NestAV, Nesto Aviation Services Limited (NestAv), incorporated in August 2013, is the aviation arm of the Obijackson Group. We provide safe air transportation within and outside the shores of Nigeria.

NA provide flight services in Fixed and Rotary Wings for our esteemed VIP and Corporate charter and non-scheduled clients. We also provide critical offshore oil and gas logistics support services to the upstream and downstream Oil and Gas sector in Nigeria and Africa in general.

Collaborations with our international affiliates have strengthened our capacity and raised our operations to international standards. Exposure to global best practices in aviation that comes with our partnerships with reputable Aviation Operators like Gulf Helicopters has further enhanced our ability to serve a global client base.

fully licensed by the NCAA, with valid Air Operator Certificate (AOC) and Airline Operator Permit (AOP) for aircraft charter and non-scheduled operations in Nigeria and beyond. We are focused on Safety, Operational excellence and deployment of the latest technology to ensure our esteemed clients travel in comfort and style.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by ChristianNorth: 9:25am On Mar 21, 2019
Obijackson is rich, but he is not even top 10 in Anambra talk more of Igbos.

Tonimas has one of the largest network of petrol stations in Nigeria but nobody know am for Nnewi, not Anambra ooh.

Uche Ogah of Masters Energy is the largest importer of kerosene in Nigeria, but he is small boy for Igbo land. He can't compete with Tonimas.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2019
NestAv own many private jets for hire

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Tonimas has one of the largest network of petrol stations in Nigeria but nobody know am for Nnewi, not Anambra ooh.
Tonimas is far below Obijackson just relax and watch

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:29am On Mar 21, 2019
NestAV

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:31am On Mar 21, 2019
More from NestAV

1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by tsinzu: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2019
Obijackson wey Ifeanyi ubah dey slap anyhow like small pikin during 2015 elections? He is not even among top ten in Anambra state abeg

17 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2019
Ilovemystate:
More from NestAV

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by ChristianNorth: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2019
Ilovemystate:

Tonimas is far below Obijackson just relax and watch
Of course.

What I am trying to say is that Tonimas of all his money, nobody dey reason am for Anambra. He is still a small boy.

Obijackson is rich, but of course he is not the richest in Anambra.
Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by hisexcellency34: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2019
The richest Igbo man alive is Peter Obi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by zlantanfan: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2019
How much is his networth and what is his position on Forbes?

Not hating though but if anyone must brag about riches and not in Forbes's list I consider that local chest beating especially when they have an IPO on the global stock

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by ChristianNorth: 9:35am On Mar 21, 2019
tsinzu:
Obijackson wey Ifeanyi ubah dey slap anyhow like small pikin during 2015 elections? He is not even among top ten in Anambra state abeg
Abeg tell op.

Ifeanyi Uba is miles ahead of Chicason but the Ifeanyi is not among top 3 in Anambra.

Anambra erika.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2019
Obi, tonnimas o, Ogah, ubah, Dangote o, Adenuga o

Which one of them they dash you money.
They are rich for their families jare

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2019
tsinzu:
Ifeanyi is just arrogant, you can't compare him to Obijackon

Obijackon have interest in many areas

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Tyche(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Na wa oooooooo
Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2019
zlantanfan:

Not hating though but if anyone must brag about riches and not in Forbes list I consider that local chest beating

Most eastern billion prefer low profile

Nestoil Shipside Dry Dock services

Nestoil is expanding its facilities with the new modular floating dry-dock, currently under construction at the Damen Shipyards. With the floating dry dock, Nestoil is able to streamline its docking activities and meet its objectives for safe working conditions, more competitive prices, shorter lead times, high quality craftsmanship and overall reliability in client service. Nestoil shipside dry dock is able to perform a variety of services including:

Blasting and painting works
Maintenance on propulsion systems and classification surveys
Polishing, repair and replacement of propellers
Engine works
Bow trusters
Rudder valves.
Hatches
Piping
Cleaning, high pressure washing
Winches
Generators

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Warship: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2019
When will I be richer.?
Maybe, I will use myndd for ritual ooooo.
No go ban me. I just dey joke ooooo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:49am On Mar 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
The richest Igbo man alive is Peter Obi
Guy Peter no see this man back

B&Q Dredging and Marine Logistics own by Obijackson

B & Q Dredging and Marine Logistics Limited is an indigenous Nigerian Company providing excellent dredging & marine logistics services of Global standard. Using a multinational team of highly motivated and experienced staff, BQD provide dredging, flood and erosion control, shoreline protection and consolidation, canalization, urban Renewal and reclamation to National & Sub-National Governments; Government Agencies, Energy, Construction, and Oil & Gas industries.

BQD’s focus is not only to expand our business volumes, but also to support its clients to achieve their objectives while preserving the environment and host communities. Their policy and continuing objective is to exceed clients’ expectations by providing excellent services, which not only meet statutory, technical and contractual requirements, but are also quality consistent.

BQD commenced operation in 1996 as a subsidiary of the indigenous conglomerate, OBIJACKSON GROUP which includes Nestoil Plc and others. Following its meteoric growth and need to consolidate on its leadership in the industry, BQD acquired the Assets of the dredging department of B+B (Julius Berger Plc) in 2008. This strategic initiative repositioned BQD as the foremost indigenous and a leading dredging & marine logistics service provider in Nigeria.

BQD maintains offices and marine facilities at the 59 Hectare Nestiol Industrial Layout at Abuloma, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State with a large workshop and work area for open air storage, sensitive items storage, and above ground storage tanks (AST) with a floating dry dock.
As a company, B&Q Dredging Limited owns the largest dredging and marine logistic fleet in Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2019
Nesthak

Nestoil PLC has entered into a joint venture with Dutch company, A.Hak Drillcon, one of the largest drilling companies in the world, to form NestHak. NestHak is a company that specializes in pipeline construction and Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD). Their combined knowledge offers state-of-the art equipment and several years of extensive experience and H.D.D that works. NestHak has an experienced crew, two spreads permanently stationed in Nigeria and the possibility to deploy more rigs or Pipe Pushers. Additionally, NestHak offers in-house measuring equipment and surveyors and well trained, internationally experienced staff who have successfully worked for some of the world's best known clients

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Hedonisst: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Uche Ogah of Masters Energy is the largest importer of kerosene in Nigeria, but he is small boy for Igbo land. He can't compete with Tonimas.

Obijackson is bigger than Tonimas and Uche Ogah put together. He is in the top 5 in Igbo land. No loud am too much. Leave story.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by zlantanfan: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2019
Ilovemystate:

Most eastern billion prefer low profile

Nestoil Shipside Dry Dock services

Nestoil is expanding its facilities with the new modular floating dry-dock, currently under construction at the Damen Shipyards. With the floating dry dock, Nestoil is able to streamline its docking activities and meet its objectives for safe working conditions, more competitive prices, shorter lead times, high quality craftsmanship and overall reliability in client service. Nestoil shipside dry dock is able to perform a variety of services including:

Blasting and painting works
Maintenance on propulsion systems and classification surveys
Polishing, repair and replacement of propellers
Engine works
Bow trusters
Rudder valves.
Hatches
Piping
Cleaning, high pressure washing
Winches
Generators
Their you go again, dude has secured an ipo in the london stock exchange but isnt big enough to make it on forbes.

It isn't an issue of low profile or not (zugerberg, adenuga and a host of shy billionaire with IPOs are on Forbes once you have a big enough trading profile

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by IbrahimDamola: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2019
zlantanfan:

Not hating though but if anyone must brag about riches and not in Forbes list I consider that local chest beating

I want to be very rich, richer than those on forbes list, but would not want the fame. I wouldn't want Forbes to find out about me through their research. Nope!

I just want to enjoy my wealth in peace. I don't want the noise that comes with money. I just want the money.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2019
IMPaC Engineering

Nestoil PLC has completed the acquisition of IMPaC Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited.

IMPaC Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited has over 16 years of experience, offering a broad range of engineering and consultancy services to the oil, gas and power sectors of the Nigerian onshore and offshore energy industry. IMPaC Oil and Gas Engineering Ltd is a leading engineering services firm formed as the Nigerian arm of the larger 25 year old IMPaC Offshore Engineering GmbH with head office in Hamburg, Germany. The company's broad based engineering disciplines include process control and instrumentation, electrical, telecoms, automation, drilling, mechanical, pipeline, piping, civil, structural, naval and procurement. Following the acquisition, IMPaC Nigeria Limited is now wholly owned by Nestoil but will continue leveraging on the expertise and experience of IMPaC Group worldwide since IMPaC Offshore GmbH will continue to provide technical services support to IMPaC Nigeria.

IMPaC would carry on providing multiple services throughout all phases of a project, from first concepts via Basic Design, Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Design & Engineering right up to construction, commissioning and operation.

Based on sound designs and robust execution strategies, IMPaC develops integrated solutions and tailor-made systems utilizing:

Best proven technologies
Life cycle strategies
Overall quality management
Technical integrity management
Modern operation and maintenance concepts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by EngrKem: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2019
Channelled money

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by zlantanfan: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

I want to be very rich, richer than those on forbes list, but would not want the fame. I wouldn't want Forbes to find out about me through their research. Nope!

I just want to enjoy my wealth in peace. I don't want the noise that comes with money. I just want the money.
could be true for you but I wish to correct the op.

The first paragraph says the man secured his company on the London stock exchange (meaning he has a global IPO).

That is the basics of rating names of Forbes, you are already public not "low profile".

So when the op is talking of been richest i like to direct him that the man is globally public yet not on Forbes first 2000.

The man can probably brag to his village people though
Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2019
zlantanfan:
Their you go again, dude has secured an ipo in the london stock exchange but isnt big enough to make it on forbes.

It isn't an issue of low profile or not (zugerberg, adenuga and a host of shy billionaire with IPOs are on Forbes once you have a big enough trading profile
Oboy forget Forbes rubbish, when Glo and Smile network bidded for 9mobile, Glo was disqualified because of their financial capability, Smile was preferred bidder

Read this report
Mike Adenuga's troubled Glo can't shell out the cash to acquire 9 mobile

https://www.thecable.ng/why-globacom-badly-wants-9mobile-and-why-it-may-not-get-it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2019
zlantanfan:
could be true for you but I am wish to correct the op.

The first paragraph says the man secured his company on the London stock exchange (meaning he has a global IPO).

That is the basics of rating names of Forbes, you are already public not "low profile".

So when the op is talking of been richest i like to direct him that the man is globally public yet not on Forbes first 2000.

The man can probably brag to his village people though

3 Nigerian coys listed on London stock exchange

The London Stock Exchange Group recently unveiled the inaugural edition of its ‘Companies to Inspire Africa’ report and listed companies.

Three subsidiaries of a Nigerian oil and gas conglomerate, Obijackson Group – Nestoil, Energy Works Technology (EWT) and B&Q Dredging have been listed on the London stock exchange.

The exchange conveyed the new listing at the unveiling of its inaugural edition of its ‘Companies to Inspire Africa’ report which showcases Africa’s success stories to international investors, policy makers and other stakeholders in the global space.
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/3-nigerian-coys-listed-on-london-stock-exchange.html

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon / Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC / Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.