Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos (18448 Views)

The Silent Richest Igbo Man / A Soldier Killed A Man, See The Soldier That Killed Him / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Foolishbuhari: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2019
zlantanfan:
Their you go again, dude has secured an ipo in the london stock exchange but isnt big enough to make it on forbes.

It isn't an issue of low profile or not (zugerberg, adenuga and a host of shy billionaire with IPOs are on Forbes once you have a big enough trading profile

Bro I know you think the Forbes list actually contains the richest of the rich but it's a false claim Bro. I currently know a woman in the US who's a billionaire in dollars but she's fighting tooth and nail to make sure no one knows her and her worth. This lady is worth over 200 billion dollars and she has even gone the length of using paymasters to hide her wealth.

Again I never knew there were trillionaires in dollars but current business dealings and exposure through this same woman have made me know there are and these men hide from public glare with the same desperation you have to breath fresh air LOL

So a person may choose to be very low key Bro just for his own name and safety. As our people would say, na yam when dey come out from ground nai dem dey use sand cover oo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by zlantanfan: 10:32am On Mar 21, 2019
Ilovemystate:

Oboy forget Forbes rubbish, when Glo and Smile network bidded for 9mobile, Glo was disqualified because of their financial capability, Smile was preferred bidder

Read this report
Mike Adenuga's troubled Glo can't shell out the cash to acquire 9 mobile

https://www.thecable.ng/why-globacom-badly-wants-9mobile-and-why-it-may-not-get-it
Firstly i admire the guy, infact i surround my self with minds like this.

But you saying Forbes list is rubbish lol!

I don't need to remind you that dangote just dropped from first 100 despite getting his refinery almost set (with investors flocking) so Glo not purchasing 9mobile is their administrative headache.

But i concern myself alone with adenuga still on Forbes, (That is the haven and pinnacle of every business which has truly gone public) of which our guy knows the importance and enlisting "3" of his business.

No be beans, either way i sincerely appreciate his effort and i intend to enlist my company on international stocks one day

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 10:38am On Mar 21, 2019
In oil exploration and production Nestoil is in top five table of indigenous oil exploration and production

Indigenous firms achieve great feats in oil exploration, production

Indigenous companies are beginning to develop capacity to compete with International Oil Companies (IOCs), which have dominated the exploration and production of oil and gas in Nigeria for decades.

ExxonMobil, Chevron, Total, and Shell, are some of the IOCs that partner with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), in the exploration and production of oil from some of the large fields in the Niger Delta with the capacity to produce several hundred thousand barrels of oil daily.

But the dynamics are fast changing as indigenous players gear up to wrest control of Nigeria’s upstream oil and gas industry from the majors.

Interestingly, these indigenous companies have proved their mettle by scaling up production capacity significantly over the past five to seven years.

They have made rapid gains on their IOCs counterparts in terms of technical expertise and finance capability.

Seplat, Oando Plc, Nestoil, Newcross Petroleum Limited, and Aiteo, are some of the indigenous players that industry analysts observe with keen interest.

Seplat Petroleum Development Company Plc, currently produces about 50,000 bpd of crude oil and currently supporting government on completion of the Amukpe to the Escravos pipeline.

Similarly, Oando Energy Resources (OER), had an average production of 43,503 barrels per day during the last quarter of 2016.

Also, Energia Limited, another indigenous oil firm, which is equally doing great in crude oil production.

Nestoil is a force to be reckoned with in Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services, just like its counterpart Newcross Petroleum Limited (NPL).

However, industry pundits observe that Aiteo is tipped to be one of the major players in the industry going by its antecedents.

The company discovers, produces, stores and delivers energy resources to marketplaces worldwide, and is currently working on developing energy resources in some of the world’s most significant basins.

Companies such as Aiteo, Eroton and Newcross collectively produced up to 200,000bpd in the 4th quarter of 2016.

Oil and Gas analyst, James Udeme, who tracks developments in the industry for one of Nigeria’s foremost financial institutions, observed that some indigenous operators have been able to raise capital to acquire seemingly marginal assets from IOCs and have maintained production levels.

“Local operators have even been able to poach top talent from IOCs and are excellently run. This has contributed positively towards increasing the percentage of Nigerian production coming from local operators,” he added.

An Economist, Patrick Atuanya, is optimistic about the prospects of indigenous players, particularly their tenacity in the face of challenging macro-economic headwinds.

He identified Aiteo as one of the fast rising indigenous players, considering that the company only just began full operations in May 2015. Within that timeframe, it won the bid for the 45 per cent total interest in OML 18, previously held by oil majors – Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC), Total E&P Nigeria Limited, and Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited.

He stated: “It’s a remarkable feat for any indigenous Nigerian firm to be growing oil production amid the downturn in oil prices. Most majors have cut capex and written down the value of or sold assets for those heavily indebted. With indigenous firms accounting for approximately 12 per cent of Nigeria’s 1.8million bpd total oil production, it means Aiteo Group is responsible for some 42 per cent of total indigenous production.”

https://guardian.ng/energy/indigenous-firms-achieve-great-feats-in-oil-exploration-production/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by zlantanfan: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

Bro I know you think the Forbes list actually contains the richest of the rich but it's a false claim Bro. I currently know a woman in the US who's a billionaire in dollars but she's fighting tooth and nail to make sure no one knows her and her worth. This lady is worth over 200 billion dollars and she has even gone the length of using paymasters to hide her wealth.

Again I never knew there were trillionaires in dollars but current business dealings and exposure through this same woman have made me know there are and these men hide from public glare with the same desperation you have to breath fresh air LOL

So a person may choose to be very low key Bro just for his own name and safety. As our people would say, na yam when dey come out from ground nai dem dey use sand cover oo
I know bro, people who like privacy won't enlist on global stock (the process alone is strenuous and expensive).

My point was they claim the guy is low key but I insist he wouldn't have bothered putting 3 companies on public IPO if he wanted low key.

Yes apple is worth a trillion dollars (because it is on public stock) but the Saudi oil firm amarco reportedly earns more than apple but it didn't go public cos of shady deals.

Majority of genuine business wish to go public, only few honest ones want privacy the rest are just shady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2019
zlantanfan:
Firstly i admire the guy, infact i surround my self with minds like this.

I don't need to remind you that dangote just dropped from first 100 despite getting his refinery almost set (with investors flocking) so Glo not purchasing 9mobile is their administrative headache.

But i concern myself alone with adenuga still on Forbes, (That is the haven and pinnacle of every business which has truly gone public) of which our guy knows the importance and enlisting "3" of his business.

No be beans, either way i sincerely appreciate his effort and i intend to enlist my company on international stocks one day

Century Power Generation Limited (CPG) and Time Power Global Dynamics Limited (TPGD) are power generation and distribution companies respectively, pursuing opportunities presented by the Nigerian Government’s policy regarding private power generation.
CPG is a power generation company, created as a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) to acquire and develop existing power plants in Nigeria, as well as build new power plants via IPPs to help boost the nation’s installed power capacity. CPG is currently developing a 1500 MW power plant in Okija, Anambra State, Nigeria. The plant would be a Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP) to be built in three phases:

Phase 1 – which is ongoing – involves the construction of a 495 MW (ISO) Open Cycle Power Plant (OCPP) consisting of multiple E-class gas turbines, with provisions to add Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSGs) and steam turbines in a later phase.
Phase 2: Extension of the 495MW OCPC to a 750MW (ISO) CCPP by the installation of HRSCs and a steam turbine.
Phase 3: Installation of a second 750 MW (ISO) CCPP block (i.e. 500MW OCPP + 250MW Steam turbine).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2019
Hammakopp Consortium own by Obijackson

Hammakopp Consortium is a civil construction company, incorporated in Nigeria in 1991. Its clients include State and Federal government, oil and gas companies and private individuals. Hammakopp is wholly engaged in Civil construction, Maintenance and Fabrication, Environmental and Sewage Treatment, Heavy structural fabrication, inspection and maintenance. Hammakopp’s activities are backed up by the Obijackson Group.

Hammakopp deploys a combination of local and foreign professionals to deliver excellent, cost effective services to its clients – services which not only meet statutory technical and contractual requirements, but are also consistent in quality. Hammakopp has expanded its civil construction activities with a massive acquisition of road construction equipment including bulldozers (D6), Excavators, Payloaders, Roller Compactors, Sheep Foot Compactors, Pavers, Pneumatic Rollers, Graders, Concrete Batching Plant. The company has installed its own Asphalt Plant, located in its Okija Base and has the capacity of turning out approximately 120 tons of top grade asphalt products per hour.

Hammakopp Consortium Limited has made remarkable strides in broadening its civil and road construction operations and geographical influence with an expansive new facility in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, to participate in civil infrastructure development in the region. Hammakopp still retains the 17-Hectare Hammakopp Construction Base in Okija, Anambra State, and have boosted personnel with the addition of highly skilled senior local and international recruits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2019
Nestoil

1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 11:05am On Mar 21, 2019
Nestoil fabrication

1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2019
Obijackson Children and women Hospital Okija Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2019
Ilovemystate:
Obijackson Children and women Hospital Okija Anambra state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2019

The Nestoil Tower

Completed in 2016, and one of the first LEED certified buildings of its kind in West Africa, the Nestoil Tower, with its panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean and the whole business district of Victoria Island, Lagos and beyond, is THE business address to be.
Extraordinairy Facilities

Only the highest standards are enough!

­

Sitting on a land size of 3900 sqm with 10,000 sqm leasable commercial space on 15 floors, the Nestoil Tower with its technologically advanced facilities is an ideal space for corporation seeking to be at the cutting edge of their industries.

Flexible Floor Space 231 - 810 sqm

20 Premium Offices

Raised access flooring

Helideck

High performing Façade (Thermal and acoustic)

Parking space for over 150 cars

Water treatment plant

Sprinkler and latest firefighting equipment

Dedicated transformer with generators

Central canteen facility for the entire building

Covered executive terrace with a view

Automated Access Control

High level security

Disabled facilities

Central atrium with water features

State of the art Gym
The Building

Unique office space in the heart of Lagos

The Nestoil Tower is a one-of-a-kind office development strategically located at the intersection of two major business districts (Akin Adesola Street and Saka Tinubu Street) in Victoria Island, Lagos, with a panoramic view of Eko Atlantic City and the Atlantic Ocean.

The development is targeted at dynamic businesses, multi-national industries, financial institutions that require top brand positioning and desire to be at the very heart of their target market.
LEED Certified

We provide a unique and green environment

The new Nestoil tower will be LEED certified: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design. LEED is an internationally recognized green building certification system, providing third-party verification that a building was designed and built using strategies intended to improve performance in metrics such as energy savings, water efficiency, CO2 emissions reduction, improved indoor environmental quality, and stewardship of resources and sensitivity to their impacts. Green building is an integrative effort to transform the way built environments – from, constructed and operated.
Easily accessible

The commercial heart of Lagos

Designed by ACCL Architects from Lagos and constructed by Julius Berger Nigeria Plc, the edifice comes with unmatchable accessibility, convenience and close to top governmental organizations, financial institutions, five-star hotels, recreational centres, leading schools and the Eko Atlantic, which makes the Nestoil Towers easily accessible and in the heart of the commercial business district

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by senatordave1(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2019
Op,thank you for this info and expose.i served in ozubulu which borders okija and i heard a lot about obijackson and hid domineering influence in okija and ihiala and how he was embarrassed politically by hon anohu during the house of reps poll.i ranked him as one of the top ten richest in anambra but from what you have posted,he is clearly among the top ten richest in iboland.he should be the 3rd richest in anambra behind cosmas maduka and arthur eze.please,ill like you to open similar posts on billionaires like Oscar udorji,emeka offor,stanel,dozzy oil,chicason etc

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by globemoney: 11:46am On Mar 21, 2019
zlantanfan:
[s]Firstly i admire the guy, infact i surround my self with minds like this.

No be beans, either way i sincerely appreciate his effort and i intend to enlist my company on international stocks one day[/s]
Forbes List is rubbish, there are many Nigerian Billionaires not listed in Forbes List. They only cover who they want to cover.. Why is Bloomberg and Forbes giving huge different figures on Dangote's wealth?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2019
zlantanfan:
I know bro, people who like privacy won't enlist on global stock (the process alone is strenuous and expensive).

My point was they claim the guy is low key but I insist he wouldn't have bothered putting 3 companies on public IPO if he wanted low key.

Yes apple is worth a trillion dollars (because it is on public stock) but the Saudi oil firm amarco reportedly earns more than apple but it didn't go public cos of shady deals.

Majority of genuine business wish to go public, only few honest ones want privacy the rest are just shady

Discover the only leed certified building in West Africa- Nestoil Tower

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by senatordave1(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Lalasticlala, this should be on homepage
I agree.one thing i love about anambra is that every town has a billionaire or billionaires no matter how undeveloped and small or remote..

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by globemoney: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2019
senatordave1:
Op,thank you for this info and expose.i served in ozubulu which borders okija and i heard a lot about obijackson and hid domineering influence in okija and ihiala and how he was embarrassed politically by hon anohu during the house of reps poll.i ranked him as one of the top ten richest in anambra but from what you have posted,he is clearly among the top ten richest in iboland.he should be the 3rd richest in anambra behind cosmas maduka and arthur eze.please,ill like you to open similar posts on billionaires like Oscar udorji,emeka offor,stanel,dozzy oil,chicason etc
Nestoil is far richer than Cosmas Maduka. What are you talking about. Anambra top 5 includes Arthur Eze and Nestoil, I dont really know who the others are

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by globemoney: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
I think Arthur is overhyped. What does that guy have except political patronage. He may have had money in the 90s but not anymore. Arthur is overhyped sincerely, there is nothing to his name except noise and drama

Oh my God, do you know what you are talking about? Arthur don't operate in Nigeria. I don't think any Anambra man is richer than Arthur Eze! EOD

Atlas Petroleum International and its sister company Oranto Petroleum have an extensive footprint across the African continent, holding 22 oil and gas licenses in 12 jurisdictions. With an unrivalled knowledge of African petroleum sectors and plays, Atlas and Oranto seek to create long-term value with investment strategies that benefit ourselves and our partners, host countries and their citizens. Established by Nigerian businessman and philanthropist Prince Arthur Eze, our group has been proudly exploring Africa since 1991.
https://atlas-oranto.com/

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by senatordave1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
I think Arthur is overhyped. What does that guy have except political patronage. He may have had money in the 90s but not anymore. Arthur is overhyped sincerely, there is nothing to his name except noise and drama

But he outspends the other billionaires.the money he doles out in terms of philanthropic activities or politicsal sponsorship is huge.his investment are massive
Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
globemoney:

Nestoil is far richer than Cosmas Maduka. What are you talking about. Anambra top 5 includes Arthur Eze and Nestoil, I dont really know who the others are
Emeka Offor, Emeka Okwosa, Allen Onyema Air Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by senatordave1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
globemoney:

Are you sure? Cosmas is the 2nd richest ibo man after ouk.but i don't know any of his businesses apart from coscharis
Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by senatordave1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ilovemystate:

Emeka Offor, Emeka Okwosa, Allen Onyema Air Peace.
Yes,okwuosa is another silent billionaire from irefi,oraifite.unlike emeka offor,he detests publicity.he has major shares and holdings in over 300 firms mostly oil,gas and engineering apart from the firms he owns.him and emeka offor are silently fighting to control oraifite political space.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by globemoney: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Are you sure? Cosmas is the 2nd richest ibo man after ouk.but i don't know any of his businesses apart from coscharis
Are you joking? Cosmas is not even among top 10 in Anambra! OUK is not richer than Arthur Eze

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
senatordave1:

[s]Are you sure? Cosmas is the 2nd richest ibo man after ouk.but i don't know any of his businesses apart from coscharis[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Peter Obi is even richer than Kalu not to talk of Arthur Eze, OUK is not on top 15th on Igbo rich dudes, he is just a show man

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by globemoney: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Asshurbanipall:

Oranto Petroleum, the Pan-African oil exploration and Production Company owned by Nigerian multi-millionaire Prince Arthur Eze, is constructing two primary schools in Yirol and Rumbek communities in central South Sudan.
Oranto, which has its headquarters in Nigeria, will spend more than $800,000 on the project as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility programmes. The construction will be handled by Dynamic Supplies and Construction Limited, an indigenous contractor.

Last year, South Sudan’s Ministry of Petroleum awarded the Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements for Block B3 to Oranto Petroleum. Oranto completed data acquisition on Block B3 in the second quarter of 2017 and is currently in the data interpretation stage. Block B3, which encompasses 24,415-square kilometer acreage, is believed to be highly prospective, with productive parts of the Muglad Basin to the northwest and estimated reserves in place of more than 3 billion barrels of oil.

Oranto Petroleum is one of Africa’s largest privately owned exploration and production companies. The company owns 22 oil and gas licenses in 11 jurisdictions, including producing assets in Nigeria and Equatorial Guinea.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2018/10/01/nigerian-oilman-prince-arthur-eze-builds-800000-school-in-south-sudan/

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by globemoney: 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
Arthur Eze made about $200M selling oil blocks in Liberia, and his company was one of the first companies to bid in Uganda’s first competitive oil exploration licenses, launched in 2015.
https://olatorera.com/how-prince-arthur-eze-became-one-of-africas-richest-men/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel / Shehu Atiku Is Dead / IGP Says Police Is The Least Corrupt Of All Nigerian Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.