Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos (18441 Views)

The Silent Richest Igbo Man / A Soldier Killed A Man, See The Soldier That Killed Him / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Mullahalways2: 10:22am On Mar 22, 2019
kayfra:

You must be clinically blind or mentally incapacitated but I'll oblige you again

"In May last year, the Chairman, Obijackson Group, Dr Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi, said the group had yet to repay the $558m bank loan used to acquire 45 per cent interest in Oil Mining Lease 42 from Shell, Total and Agip Joint Venture in 2011, through which its upstream subsidiary, Neconde Energy Limited, was created."

Bullet points to assist your comprehension

- Obijackson is the owner of Nestoil
- He hasn't repaid his loans according to a statement attributed to him
- He is not the only one indebted in the purchase OML42
- OML42 is owned by Nestoil, Yinka Folawiyo and KOV

https://punchng.com/indigenous-oil-firms-battle-for-survival-as-debts-hit-banks/

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Mullahalways2: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2019
kayfra:

You must be clinically blind or mentally incapacitated but I'll oblige you again

"In May last year, the Chairman, Obijackson Group, Dr Ernest Azudialu-Obiejesi, said the group had yet to repay the $558m bank loan used to acquire 45 per cent interest in Oil Mining Lease 42 from Shell, Total and Agip Joint Venture in 2011, through which its upstream subsidiary, Neconde Energy Limited, was created."

Bullet points to assist your comprehension

- Obijackson is the owner of Nestoil
- He hasn't repaid his loans according to a statement attributed to him.

- He is not the only one indebted in the purchase OML42
- OML42 is owned by Nestoil, Yinka Folawiyo and KOV

https://punchng.com/indigenous-oil-firms-battle-for-survival-as-debts-hit-banks/

Mr Afonja! Every good businessman makes use of loans. You don't know anything about business because you are obviously poor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ritchiee: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2019
Mullahalways2:
Mr Afonja! Every good businessman makes use of loans. You don't know anything about business because you are obviously poor.

Mr Okoro cum Ojuku,Kayfra knows but was just pulling their legs.Uzor Kalu is probably the richest Igbo.His riches are verified and even authenticated globally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘I Stand With APC’ — Atiku Condemns ‘explosion’ At Rally In Rivers / Bala Mohammed Commissions 18KM Anua - Mbak Eshiet Road In Akwa Ibom / 2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.