Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos (18450 Views)

The Silent Richest Igbo Man / A Soldier Killed A Man, See The Soldier That Killed Him / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ilovemystate:

The Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) has given a clean bill to Nestoil Plc with regard to an earlier impression that it had been barred from accessing credit from banks

https://allafrica.com/stories/201209220527.html
u no nothing ogbeni. See rich man wey no fit service loan 7 years on. Smh. Dangote' s was once listed as a debtor he sharply paid

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 7:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Joromi12:
u no nothing ogbeni. See rich man wey no fit service loan 7 years on. Smh. Dangote' s was once listed as a debtor he sharply paid
Yoruba media gossip show me where AMCON is after NESTOIL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Joromi12:
Why Dangota why not mention your tribes man Adenuga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by lukui: 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
no one among these guys get money pass QARUNA mentioned in the Quran, the keys to his wealth is carried by hefty able bodied men,

however its not how the money was made that matters but how it was spent, many LovePeddler, weed and wine but forget they will give account of how a penny turned to a pound.

please visit my website www.9japalaver..com

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by OMANBALA1: 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
senatordave1:

I agree with you but at the community level,these individuals have done a lot.one of the reasons why anambra is heavily urbanised and developed is because private individuals contribute heavily to community development without even waiting for government permission or move.perhaps,they should do more.i wish my state can copy the anambra model

It is good these wealthy men are doing something in their various communities but are these projects/structures appropriate? There has to be a sense of order in other for the state to achieve a first world development. Today we have a situation where as soon as people make some money they start building whatever they desire wherever they can find a piece of land. Gas station next to a residential building, factory with carbon monoxide emission next to a school, borehole next to a sucker pit while the government sit in Awka and watch.

I dont think Anambra people realize how blessed they are. The state is a goldmine not because we have arable soil because we have very little land mass for commercial farming ,nor because of oil . However, our biggest resources is our human capital. Anambra will do wonders on this earth if we manage our wealthy individuals wisely. Furthermore, our biggest challenge so far is our inability to discover that influencial ,charismatic and thoroughly thinking strategist that can unite Anambra wealthy men/women under one ideology and use the abundance of human resources available to us to transform Omanbala.
Osita Chidoka is the only man that comes close.

UMUNNA NWEZUO AKU!

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by IkpuMmadu: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
OMANBALA1:
Why havent Obiano mobilized these wealthy Omanbalas to fund a power project that will fix our electricity problems which has stagnated our industrial growth ? My philosophy is UMUNNA NWEZUO AKU!
because power is in exclusive list
Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by OMANBALA1: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
because power is in exclusive list

There is a provision for private funded power projects.
Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by kayfra: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ilovemystate:

Why Dangota why not mention your tribes man Adenuga
Why are you bringing Yoruba into an Igbo thread? Can you follow your own rules?
Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
kayfra:
Why are you bringing Yoruba into an Igbo thread? Can you follow your own rules?
A Yoruba boy claimed Dangote has cleared his debts which I know is impossible, then I asked why not use Adenuga who AMCON and FG are chasing over debts for example

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Xander85: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
Planned ObiJackson estate, Okija. Reminds me a bit of Bonny Camp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P75wClA6VU

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by kayfra: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ilovemystate:

A Yoruba boy claimed Dangote has cleared his debts which I know is impossible, then I asked why not use Adenuga who AMCON and FG are chasing over debts for example
Aren't you interested in finding out if the Nestoil dude is the richest Igbo man again or what else is the purpose of your question about Dangote or Adenuga's debt repayment or default?

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Xander85:
Planned ObiJackson estate, Okija. Reminds me a bit of Bonny Camp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P75wClA6VU
I guess it will come after his power plant is completed he really want to change his home town, he building building Jesuit college in Okija

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
kayfra:
Aren't you interested in finding out if the Nestoil dude is the richest Igbo man again or what else is the purpose of your question about Dangote or Adenuga's debt repayment or default?
What is your business on this thread since you consider it as Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by kayfra: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ilovemystate:

I want to know who the richest Igbo dude is as a Nigerian. Any problem with that? grin
Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
Obijackson Hospital Okija and large land he acquired for his gulf course

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Obijackson mansion in Okija, Anambra state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
Obijackson mansion in Okija, Anambra state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by fuckboys: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Bossjakande:
why IBO like to make mouth other tribe got money but Neva shouted
mods will not see people like this to ban, what is wrong with you people for Christ sake. This is an igbo thread only, igbo money bags comparison with other igbo money bags. What has other tribes got to do with this now, was any other tribe mentioned? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Ilovemystate: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
Obijackson hospital Okija

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Xander85: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ilovemystate:

Oboy forget Forbes rubbish, when Glo and Smile network bidded for 9mobile, Glo was disqualified because of their financial capability, Smile was preferred bidder

Read this report
Mike Adenuga's troubled Glo can't shell out the cash to acquire 9 mobile

https://www.thecable.ng/why-globacom-badly-wants-9mobile-and-why-it-may-not-get-it

Don't join issues with that insecure twerp! Once they saw the title, they reached into their trousers to whip out their dick for a bit of comparative analysis with the 'okoros'....even though the thread title specifically said 'richest igbo'!

These people are a bloody nuisance!

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by OMANBALA1: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ilovemystate:

You played into his hands and now he is mocking you.. You should know better,nwokem. I think this effects of war is still holding the mindsets of many Igbos down. Reason why we are political naive.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Mutemenot(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ilovemystate:

I guess it will come after his power plant is completed he really want to change his home town, he building building Jesuit college in Okija

Pls where is the power project going on? I guess it's supposed to be opposite Hammerkok by expressway ...
Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Xander85: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
globemoney:

Nestoil is far richer than Cosmas Maduka. What are you talking about. Anambra top 5 includes Arthur Eze and Nestoil, I dont really know who the others are

For sure, top five will include Dr Orjiakor of SEPLAT as well. Don't really know where Iju Ifejika of Brittania-U will feature, but she should be in the top ten.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by deomelo: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
kayfra:

You don jam ipob bait and switch roadblock

.. grin
Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Xander85: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
We seem to have forgotten poor Ibeto....no one has mentioned him! sad

Looks like he's been lost in the sea of Anambra billionaires! shocked

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by deomelo: 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ilovemystate:
Nestoil Tower the only LEED certified building in West Africa

grin

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Xander85: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Wiziman:
Nobody is talking about Tony Elumelu, can he make top 10?

Though still Igbo, he's from next door to Anambra...Delta State. If he were to be grouped among Anambra billionaires, he'd probably just make the top ten....last one in before the door is shut! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by Nwadiuto247: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
zlantanfan:
How much is his networth and what is his position on Forbes?

Not hating though but if anyone must brag about riches and not in Forbes's list I consider that local chest beating especially when they have an IPO on the global stock

You are right but most Igbo men dont even want the world to know how rich they are.

If they have hundred naira they want you to believe they have ten naira or even one naira

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by senatordave1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
Xander85:

Though still Igbo, he's from next door to Anambra...Delta State. If he were to be grouped among Anambra billionaires, he'd probably just make the top ten....last one in before the door is shut! smiley
Can we all agree that Arthur 1000 is the richest followed by obijackson

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Richest Igbo Man See Photos by senatordave1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

You are right but most Igbo men dont even want the world to know how rich they are.

If they have hundred naira they want you to believe they have ten naira or even one naira
You are right.most of them shy away from the media.if you dont go to anambra,you won't know about obijackson,okwuosa or udorji

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos #EndSARS Report Is Fake, Tales By Moonlight -Lai Mohammed / Gorgore Replaces Shuwaram As ISWAP Leader After NAF Kills Former Leader / Sanwo-Olu Delivers 16th Housing Project In 3 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.