Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,978 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) (38170 Views)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by coluka: 6:43am On Mar 25, 2019
We have become a world of loose morals, no shame whatsoever
Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by Judybash93(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2019
justice12000:
Afonjas at it again...these people!

Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by olajizz01(m): 6:56am On Mar 25, 2019
justice12000:
Afonja,your tormentor.
Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 7:03am On Mar 25, 2019
Toosure70:
Thank God, I'm now free from a
adultery.
Eya.......dem do u too abi? cry
Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by olisaEze(m): 7:03am On Mar 25, 2019
Nna eh, voom is Betta than statement. Forjet video evidence that boifriend don activate beast mode!!
If e sabi fight me sef go show am say I sabi run, e go run e go tire!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by victorian(f): 7:12am On Mar 25, 2019
Lol cheesy
Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by hamrof(m): 7:15am On Mar 25, 2019
justice12000:
oponu omo Inna

gba ko je

Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by Toosure70: 7:16am On Mar 25, 2019
DavidEsq:
Eya.......dem do u too abi? cry
before I love layers like anything.
Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by Sluvist(m): 7:25am On Mar 25, 2019
This thing can not be a cheating, it was called sharing as the girl and the guy are not officially married, she just feel like tasting another cucumber apart from the one she receives in regular basis. The issue of cheating starts in the case of married partners not fornication partners.
Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 25, 2019
Lol BTW it's fake. The guy had his camera filming with flash on all the time even turned and faced himself to show his reaction and her boyfriend never saw him until he ran out.
Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by zoby225588: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2019
Total fun video: NYSC Camping experience(hillarious) www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CzH2dkqpdg&sns (watch video)

click the subscribe button to watch more video
Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by DonDraper66: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2019
ipobarethieves:
shocked sad wink grin grin why runz? He for wait make d guy slice his preek/ear
This ya gramma fit abort pikin
Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:59am On Mar 25, 2019
Toosure70:
Thank God, I'm now free from a
adultery.
bros wetin happen now? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by ipobarethieves: 9:18am On Mar 25, 2019
dada! grin wink wink grin grin
DonDraper66:
This ya gramma fit abort pikin
grin. i dnt trade banter with kid.U kal dat a Grammar ?
Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by PrinzCarter(m): 9:31am On Mar 25, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Girlfriend/boyfriend..useless words

Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by tianshie(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Staged.
Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by wethebest(m): 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
afoltundeseen:
Why is he running, make him wait nah, nonsense. BTW, my signature might interest you

Wht i learnt from ur sig is heavenly. I have some in my fridge now. Tnx so much. Am nt taking it cox of premature ejac bt just love it naturally.
Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by mabliss(f): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
ednut1:
Wetin dey this sex tho

abi o...I don't know o
Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by izaray(f): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
This is mission inconclusive i swear cheesy
Re: Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) by dochenaj: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
Was he streaming the encounter live? All those saying the video was for insurance against getting killed. If he was killed, his phone would also be confiscated by the killer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? / How To Regain My Virginity Without Surgery. / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.