Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,030 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet (8563 Views)

This Is What Happens When A White Man Marries A Busty Black Woman((pictures!!)) / Woman Arrested For Masturbating At Georgia Beach, Says It "Only Took 20 Seconds" / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by xendra: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2019
khiaa:

Killed for what, don't you know he is paying her to treat him like the animal he is. Those people are sick in the head.
whaaaa! there's such a thing? men SMH
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Favor99(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well, it means you're still in some form of mental slavery yourself if what you deem justifiable/acceptable is because someone else did it 1st, which means they've set the standard for you & you're simply following the protocol.
I often wonder if people don't have better things to do with their lives, instead of trying to one up white people at every turn. The one that's being copied is the leader, while you're playing catch up, they've moved on to big & better things. Blacks are becoming more racist to their detriment. It's funny to me because if one is proud to own a white slave to the point of parading it around for all to see, doesn't that mean a white slave is some sort of prized possession worth showing off?
You should be the last person to talk about racism. I’ve read some of your past racist comments. So many black hypocrites. It’s hard to take people seriously now a days

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Biglittlelois(f): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And do I care how whites view blacks? No, I don't & neither do many of us.
Wasn't someone told to Bleep off from a Chinese restaurant just recently over there? Reason being, they showed up unchaperoned by a Chinese person.
I even heard Arabs don't want you in their mosques, in your own country no less.

Jeqenhagar, come school her on the growing issue of racism in your country smiley

Madam, it's not a competition, the tinny tiny bits you see here can never be compared to what happened or is happening in your country, if the comparison justifies whatever is still going on regarding racism happening everywhere, then by all means, you and the jeqenhagar you called can wail your heart out, lol.
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by XhosaNostra(f): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2019
Favor99:

You should be the last person to talk about racism. I’ve read some of your past racist comments. So many black hypocrites. It’s hard to take people seriously now a days

What past comments of mine about racism?
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Favor99(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What past comments of mine about racism?
Please don’t pose innocent and sweet. I’ve seen some of the stuff you’ve written. I just didn’t say anything

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by XhosaNostra(f): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Madam, it's not a competition, the tinny tiny bits you see here can never be compared to what happened or is happening in your country, if the comparison justifies whatever is still going on regarding racism happening everywhere, then by all means, you and the jeqenhagar you called can wail your heart out, lol.

You made it a competition by bringing up racism in my country when I never made a mention of yours.
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by XhosaNostra(f): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2019
Favor99:

Please don’t pose innocent and sweet. I’ve seen some of the stuff you’ve written. I just didn’t say anything

Name one & its correlation to this.
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Favor99(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Name one & its correlation to this.
All I’m going to say about this is that there a lot of fake people and fake a** social justice warriors that claim one thing but do something else.
Kind of like people that fight and decry racism but laugh when an African joke is said on tv. I’m done entertaining you. I’ve seen some ish in your comments

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by XhosaNostra(f): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Favor99:

All I’m going to say about this is that there a lot of fake people and fake a** social justice warriors that claim one thing but do something else.
Kind of like people that fight and decry racism but laugh when an African joke is said on tv. I’m done entertaining you. I’ve seen some ish in your comments

But I never claimed to be a social justice warrior. In case the point I was trying to make flew right over your head, let me simplify it for you. Move the Bleep on. The end. That's to everyone trying to even out the score.
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2019
Favor99:

You are not wrong that XhosaNostra is found of insulting every Nigerians on that Kenyan is better than Nigeria thread,but she wants to form saints here.

3 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Favor99(m): 12:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
You are not wrong that XhosaNostra is found of insulting every Nigerians on that Kenyan is better than Nigeria thread,but she wants to form saints here.
Lol I know right. As she is here forming saint, I’m meanwhile reading some of the past trashy comments she made

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Biglittlelois(f): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You made it a competition by bringing up racism in my country when I never made a mention of yours.

Lol whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by XhosaNostra(f): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
PrinceCharmings:

Which saint am I trying to form? Everyone that knows me on this site is aware that when it comes to MY country or my beliefs, I don't give a Bleep who you are, I will defend them to the bitter end. Your big revelation is no secret. I've argued with many of the people you think you're exposing me to.
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by XhosaNostra(f): 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Favor99:

Lol I know right. As she is here forming saint, I’m meanwhile reading some of the past trashy comments she made

Enjoy smiley
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
This is for real ! Its not jazz in any way. Its just the new craze that is taking over the world.
Yes some people just want to be pet. That is ridiculous to believe but its true. You see a
man that is well to do will just put up an ad that he want someone to own him all in the name of
BDSM. Its so true ! Okay what about Portta Potty of Dubai.
Of celebs travel all the way to Dubai just to be Potta Porty (Mobile Toilet) for the rich Arabs
They shit on there face.. subject them to dehumanizing conditions , laugh at them
Have teen sleep with them. Even USA is part of the game. Its common in TX.
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Which saint am I trying to form? Everyone that knows me on this site is aware that when it comes to MY country or my beliefs, I don't give a Bleep who you are, I will defend them to the bitter end. Your big revelation is no secret. I've argued with many of the people you think you're exposing me to.
shut dafvck up I've told you to stay dafvck away from me.

No one mention south African,in that Kenya is better than Nigeria thread. It was you who keep sticking your nose where it didn't belong.

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Favor99:

hypocrites everywhere smh.

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by XhosaNostra(f): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
shut dafvck up I've told you to stay dafvck away from me.

No one mention south African,in that Kenya is better than Nigeria thread. It was you who keep sticking your nose where it didn't belong.

But you mentioned my name undecided I left the other thread because it got boring & left you along with it. Now you tell me who occupies the mind of the other between the two of us? grin

Then you must have comprehension problems if that's what you believe.
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
She's his Dominatrix undecided

The police officers are just being racist undecided undecided
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Favor99(m): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Favor99(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

But you mentioned my name undecided I left the other thread because it got boring & left you along with it. Now you tell me who occupies the mind of the other between the two of us? grin

Then you must have comprehension problems if that's what you believe.
We don’t like people coming on our forum insulting us. Whites and other nationalities come here and are very respectful and learn our culture. Why can’t you do the same?

3 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by XhosaNostra(f): 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
Favor99:

We don’t like people coming on our forum insulting us. Whites and other nationalities come here and are very respectful and learn our culture. Why can’t you do the same?

I don't care what you like or don't like. This is not your house or "your" forum, unless you created it yourself.
Learning someone's culture is done on one's own volition, it's not mandatory or forced upon.
I come here to socialize. I click with those I click with & that's that.
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by alert01(m): 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
funmisticqueen:
gbam

funmisticqueen, how far wetin we discuss? I canot hold body again o
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by alert01(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I don't care what you like or don't like. This is not your house or "your" forum, unless you created it yourself.
Learning someone's culture is done on one's own volition, it's not mandatory or forced upon.
I come here to socialize. I click with those I click with & that's that.

Xhosanostra, shut your stinking mouth

note: you cant insult me, I'm too cute to be insulted anyhow

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Favor99(m): 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
alert01:

Lol I guess that’s how she is. grin

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by alert01(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Favor99:

Lol I guess that’s how she is. grin

Lols. Her mouth stinks like rottened okra soup. only guys can kiss her without spits. fine bois cant
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by XhosaNostra(f): 12:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
alert01:

What does your cuteness have to do with anything? grin Are you entering a plea of notice? I'm not interested grin
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by alert01(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What does your cuteness have to do with anything? grin Are you entering a plea of notice? I'm not interested grin

It can make your rotten pussy wet. Girls like you can do anything to serve handsome guys
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by alert01(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
skarlett:
She's his Dominatrix undecided

The police officers are just being racist undecided undecided

Shut your dirty mouth. Idiot
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by XhosaNostra(f): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
alert01:

It can make your rotten pussy wet. Girls like you can do anything to serve handsome guys

Is that so? Well, I like ugly guys so he's out.
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Alert01 ,favor99 biglittlelois and princecharmings ar u nt ashame of urselfs i ask you ?
Me original igbo girls knows she is speaking the truth ,The problm is that all of u lacks dignity n moral justification in speaking the raw truth xhosanostra is right biko ...she dosent pretend like nigerians ..we go 2 higher institution to learn stupidity,
Kenya is not better than nigeria ? Spare me all this illiteracy n shut tha fvck up

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by alert01(m): 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Is that so? Well, I like ugly guys so he's out.

Pretenders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. / I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) / Ladies Get In Here: Don't Be Shy, Where Do You Belong? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.