Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,117 members, 7,860,034 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet (8564 Views)

This Is What Happens When A White Man Marries A Busty Black Woman((pictures!!)) / Woman Arrested For Masturbating At Georgia Beach, Says It "Only Took 20 Seconds" / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by LordAdam16: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
@Daeylar

Isn't this guy the archetype of a white knight?

You know: the type that marched out at Google last year "in support of the feminists." And interestingly you thought he's a "guy like me," and I should pander to feminist group-think, because some guy who would later that night probably be pegged by his wife with a strapon while giving the wife's boyf a BJ marched in support of some claptrap opinion.

-Lord
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
And Alert01 shut ur bucalcavity will u...always intimidating girls ar u ok?

Toothpick d..ck making noise grin grin grin

Am ready for u ,am sooooo idle no lectures no quiz ,
Just lying on my bed ! Bring it on or remain a coward forever

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by alert01(m): 1:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
Alert01 ,favor99 biglittlelois and princecharmings ar u nt ashame of urselfs i ask you ?
Me original igbo girls knows she is speaking the truth ,The problm is that all of u lacks dignity n moral justification in speaking the raw truth xhosanostra is right biko ...she dosent pretend like nigerians ..we go 2 higher institution to learn stupidity,
Kenya is not better than nigeria ? Spare me all this illiteracy n shut tha fvck up

If your boifriend is as handsome as me, that is when you'll understand what I'm going tru. How girls flock around us handsome guys like sugar even if i tell them i'm engaged, they'll still beg and cry for sex. I have no choice than to pity and oblige them
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by alert01(m): 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
And Alert01 shut ur bucalcavity will u...always indimidating girls ar u ok?

Am ready for ,am sooooo idle no lectures no quiz ,

Toothpick dick??

Are you in Nigeria? DM me. My handsome face is enough to make u wet and dripping. No need to touch you. I wonder if yu have ever meet a guy like me before
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by XhosaNostra(f): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
Alert01 ,favor99 biglittlelois and princecharmings ar u nt ashame of urselfs i ask you ?
Me original igbo girls knows she is speaking the truth ,The problm is that all of u lacks dignity n moral justification in speaking the raw truth xhosanostra is right biko ...she dosent pretend like nigerians ..we go 2 higher institution to learn stupidity,
Kenya is not better than nigeria ? Spare me all this illiteracy n shut tha fvck up

kiss
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
alert01:

If your boifriend is as handsome as me, that is when you'll understand what I'm going tru. How girls flock around us handsome guys like sugar even if i tell them i'm engaged, they'll still beg and cry for sex. I have no choice than to pity and oblige them
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaah U liar . grin.u nitwit dont have a girlfriend ok ,
Which girls flock around u ?
Me 2 arch angel micheal ,raphael n gabriel flock around me! I told u toothpick d..k dat am so idle overhere am ready for u 600% by d time am through wt u no woman will get sad again through u...
mtchewwwwwwewwww angry
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
these are BDSM couples
wats the police own in it
aproko

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
pcguru1:
A lot of radical feminist would probably be masturbating to this topic
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
alert01:

Toothpick dick??

Are you in Nigeria? DM me. My handsome face is enough to make u wet and dripping. No need to touch you. I wonder if yu have ever meet a guy like me before
Y cowering already i thought u ar insulting a foreigner just nw y d sudden calm mr alert01 ?
You can never wet me ok , cos u ar just 1minute boy wonder

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

kiss
you bigladies leave these urchins 2 insult u 4 wat?
,d other day he was insulting an army woman

Alert01 continue running.

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by alert01(m): 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaah U liar . grin.u nitwit dont have a girlfriend ok ,
Which girls flock around u ?
Me 2 arch angel micheal ,raphael n gabriel flock around me! I told u toothpick d..k dat am so idle overhere am ready for u 600% by d time am through wt u no woman will get sad again through u...
mtchewwwwwwewwww angry

Idiot. Hoes.

I don't wsnt to waste my time on you. You're not even beautiful
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
xendra:
whaaaa! there's such a thing? men SMH
so u didnt know b4? grin grin grin
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
alert01:

Idiot. Hoes.

I don't wsnt to waste my time on you. You're not even beautiful

Y will i be beautiful wen i have insulted d daylight out of u ,
Luk at how ugly u ar ,Abeg hide ur ugly face

Hahahahahaha ...dickboy grin cheesy

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by alert01(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
Y will i be beautiful wen i have insulted d daylight out of u ,
Luk at how ugly u ar ,Abeg hide ur ugly face

Hahahahahaha ...dickboy grin cheesy

You need dick, but I'm stingy
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
alert01:

You need dick, but I'm stingy
Shooouuutttt Up!
Hold ur mouth and listen ,

Ur dick is t...th pick cheesy grin
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Biglittlelois(f): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:

What really is your point? It's like only you went to higher institution to learn stupidity cos I don't understand what you're wailing about, who says anyone is lying? It's like you have comprehension issues, maybe you should go through my comments again and again for better understanding!!!

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

What really is your point? It's like only you went to higher institution to learn stupidity cos I don't understand what you're wailing about, who says anyone is lying? It's like you have comprehension issues, maybe you should through my comments again and again for better understanding!!!
You have recollection deficiency syndrome(R.D.S) disease worst than HiV ..because u suppose to know what i mearnt
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by alert01(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
Shooouuutttt Up!
Hold ur mouth and listen ,

Ur dick is t...th pick cheesy grin

I've sent you DM. reply. le me know you better
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Biglittlelois(f): 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
You have recollection deficiency syndrome(R.D.S) disease worst than HiV ..because u suppose to know what i mearnt

I have noticed that you derive attention from quoting and insulting people just to seek relevance here, to what end I really don't know, probably in real life you are a loner and a coward who people look down on as worthless, but then, with the incoherent way you type, it's obvious you're still a kid who is very slow so I'm not really surprised, so my dear, have at it, insult your life away.

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
Chaiiii... We dash you to the Kenyans..

BTW she isn't Kenyan but South African

3 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by 2buffagain(m): 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Looks like sex slave BDSM things.
They are having fun....though some of these people should have shame. How will you be letting another human being collar you in public?

If you want to do all that stuff, keep it in your bedroom.
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
Kenya is not better than nigeria ? Spare me all this illiteracy n bshut tha fvck up
yes it is better than IMO,Abia, Enugu,Anamabra, and Ebonyi. don't you ever give me stupid mention again yam legs freak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by AnalQueenluci: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
And Alert01 shut ur bucalcavity will u...always intimidating girls ar u ok?

Am ready for u ,am sooooo idle no lectures no quiz ,
so sweet!
taking my Revenge
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by alert01(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
so sweet!
taking my Revenge

Shut up. Must you compare buhari with donal trump in every posts of yours?? Dindinrin N din Robo lenu ona soosi
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 8:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
yes it is better than IMO,Abia, Enugu,Anamabra, and Ebonyi. don't you ever give me stupid mention again yam legs freak.
Anuofia toothpick di.ck ar u not deranged
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by ibkayee(f): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I love this, no race has the monopoly of slavery cool
grin

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Chaiiii... We dash you to the Kenyans..

BTW she isn't Kenyan but South African
Can you stand her if you meet her ...her life is of paradise while you lots live in hellish nigeria

I av been in the street of durban and vilakazi where my relatives live ..Is as cool as heaven nonsense people
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
alert01:

Shut up. Must you compare buhari with donal trump in every posts of yours?? Dindinrin N din Robo lenu ona soosi
Stop that!
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by alert01(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
Stop that!

Wow, this girl has been crushing on me and following all my nonsenses on Nairaland. finally got the attention I'm looking for
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
Anuofia toothpick di.ck ar u not deranged
useless illiterate grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
Can you stand her if you meet her ...her life is of paradise while you lots live in hellish nigeria

I av been in the street of durban and vilakazi where my relatives live ..Is as cool as heaven nonsense people
isn't she human?? I can stand her, lol her location doesn't matter...

And who told you some Nigerians live in hellish places...??gringrin

BTW Are you not a Nigerian?? Dem for born you for Kenya

Cool as heaven and you came back??

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by alert01(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
ibkayee:

grin

See her dirty teeth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) / Ladies Get In Here: Don't Be Shy, Where Do You Belong? (photo) / Meet The Handsome Ex Boyfriend Who Leaked Hausa Actress, Maryam's Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.