Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,013 members, 7,859,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet (8550 Views)

This Is What Happens When A White Man Marries A Busty Black Woman((pictures!!)) / Woman Arrested For Masturbating At Georgia Beach, Says It "Only Took 20 Seconds" / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I have noticed that you derive attention from quoting and insulting people just to seek relevance here, to what end I really don't know, probably in real life you are a loner and a coward who people look down on as worthless, but then, with the incoherent way you type, it's obvious you're still a kid who is very slow so I'm not really surprised, so my dear, have at it, insult your life away.
Eh eh eh dont even go there lois dindirin 45yrs old spinster with her sis funmi,Yes
am a kid ... But Am more mature than you ,I showcase feelings than you ...All of you are so stonehearted tufiakwa.

I will upload all my pics to show u am nt lacking in anyfin , am nt like you roaming lagos
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
Can you stand her if you meet her ...her life is of paradise while[b] you lots live in hellish nigeria[/b]

I av been in the street of durban and vilakazi where my relatives live ..Is as cool as heaven nonsense people
you mean your Biafra is hell? grin grin
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
i am a useless illiterate grin grin
hold urself man ...is obvious grin grin
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
Allen02:
you mean my fathers house is hell? grin grin
Yes of cos ,Cant you see u ar as dark as yoruba devil
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
hold urself man ...is obvious grin grin
I thought you have sharp mouth? Useless pig.

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
alert01:

I've sent you DM. reply. le me know you better
If u know as u enter my dm better comot
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
my dad is a Useless pig.
y cursing ur dad idi.otic prince
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yes of cos ,Cant you see u ar as dark as yoruba devil
grin grin drug dealers, fake fake product ,baby factories, yes I can see how demonic you flat head pigs are grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
I thought you have sharp mouth? Useless pig.
cursed man ,if i slap you eh
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:
cursed man ,if i slap you eh
You're just a waste of my time.

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
YORUBAS LEAVE ME ALONE ,U PPLE AR JUST EVERYWHERE CHOKING ME 2 DEATH

YOU BROWN TEETH PPLE LET ME BE NOW ,

NA BY FORCE 2 FVCK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:

NA BY FORCE 2 FVCK
You stupid idiot what make's you think I'm from the west..? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:

NA BY FORCE 2 FVCK
idiot.Who Want's to fvck that your dirty smelling sticking hairy pussy? and who told you I'm Yoruba? undecided

1 Like

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
Amatarasha:

NA BY FORCE 2 FVCK
Look at how ugly you are grin grin grin even the devil will run away from you.

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
khiaa:

What guy, there was no guy? I reported you because it sickened me and I was offended.
Dont even lie dia is a guy that has a funny monikker lyk that ,

Y ar u So proud and boastful about banning me
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by khiaa(f): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Dont even lie dia is a guy that has a funny monikker lyk that ,

Y ar u So proud and boastful about banning me

How am I'm being boastful when I don't mention you other than answering your question on why I reported you. There was no guy conversing with me about you.
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by edi287: 7:16am On Mar 28, 2019
khiaa:

You deserved the ban, how are you gonna post a picture of a half-n.aked woman to me and tell me it's you then ask me do I like it? If you ever ever ever do it again I will report you again. I'm strickly dickly. undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by kullozone(m): 7:51am On Mar 28, 2019
Allen02:

Ahhhh!!!
See as she resemble cobrasmiley

2 Likes

Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2019
Allen02:
You stupid idiot what make's you think I'm from the west..? grin grin
Yes you are by their fruit we shall know them ,

He is So pained blahahahaha grin
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2019
kullozone:

Ahhhh!!!
See as she resemble cobrasmiley
Some idiot jealous me ,!
Some fools jealous me !
Some bastards jealous me !

Because i no gree for them
I wee not mind them
I wee not mind them
I wee not mind them
because they have body odour!
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2019
kullozone:

Ahhhh!!!
See as my useless mum resemble cobrasmiley
2 harsh on ur mum y
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2019
Allen02:
remove that picture or else
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Amatarasha(f): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
idiot.Who Want's to fvck that your dirty smelling sticking hairy pussy? and who told you I'm Yoruba? undecided
But you av been begging me since mr odour
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaah U liar . grin.u nitwit dont have a girlfriend ok ,
Which girls flock around u ?
Me 2 arch angel micheal ,raphael n gabriel flock around me! I told u toothpick d..k dat am so idle overhere am ready for u 600% by d time am through wt u no woman will get sad again through u...
mtchewwwwwwewwww angry
I thought you said it's two Archangels? undecided, how come you mention 3
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
khiaa:

How am I'm being boastful when I don't mention you other than answering your question on why I reported you. There was no guy conversing with me about you.
ok u win undecided
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
Amatarasha:
Yes you are by their fruit we shall know them ,

He is So pained blahahahaha grin
I don't have your time undecided
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by AnalQueenluci: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
alert01:

Shut up. Must you compare buhari with donal trump in every posts of yours?? Dindinrin N din Robo lenu ona soosi
shocked smiley
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by stieyven(m): 12:41am On Jun 15, 2020
Remember that she was created in God's image and likeness. Don't label God's creation ugly. Genesis 1 :27
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by Allen102: 12:58am On Jun 15, 2020
stieyven:

Remember that she was created in God's image and likeness. Don't label God's creation ugly. Genesis 1 :27
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Lol. Take it easy we were just having fun nothing serious.
Re: Black Woman Arrested In The UK For Turning A White Man To Pet by stieyven(m): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Allen102:
Lol. Take it easy we were just having fun nothing serious.
You shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares Uploads Nudde Photos / 4 Da Ladies,if Ur Boy Friend Slaps U Whats Ur Best Reaction? / I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.