Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) (32910 Views)

ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by iswallker(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
Na this type dey commit suicide later in life.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
Egg your children?
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Dorcas212(f): 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by breathcutter(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Fine, I'm not hating, but you see particular action today? He will regret it! Still in school abi, we were all carried away like this...

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by megamank(m): 1:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
All these campus stunts.... You will not graduate and face life first instead u are facing woman.... Life after graduation is a different ball game.... Even if your parents are wealthy when you live school your priorities changes and you may not really feel the same thing u felt for her while in school..... Oboy marriage nor de run leave person

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
nonsense that won't stop another guy giving her doggy .................just make ur money and she will be the one asking baby will u marry me
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Wait fess
Na student dey propose so
Which money him wan use marry shocked

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
if she wants to cheat, she will still with all this nonsense without thinking twice
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by ensamy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
This guy can never amount to anything in life. You never graduate, you never serve your country, you still depends on your parents for pocket money then you carry toto knacking put Infront hmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked the lady he is going to marry is still in secondary school, bet me.
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by ItzDonDaddy(m): 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Belteshazzar1: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
I prefer it this way than for it to be done in an uncompleted building God bless your union
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by mistijude: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
realmedia:
A student of Abia State Univerity, ABSU, Uturu, planned a public proposal for his girlfriend and employed the help of his friends to make it happen.

In photos shared online, the man can be seen standing with his friends in a straight line. All had on white t-shirts with words written on them to spell out the woman's name - BRIDGET.

On the boyfriend's t-shirt was written, "Obim, will you..."

"B - Be my wife," was on another's t-shirt.

"R - ... Love"

"I- Ignite my world"

"grin - Decide for me"

"G - Give me meals"

"E - Egg my children'

"T - Trust in Obim..."

VIA>> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/03/see-unique-way-absu-student-publicly.html

All these for just marriage.Nawa o!
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
Xaos:
I can't propose to my woman in front of an audience.

What if she says no?
How then do I savage myself?!

I can only propose to my woman on the moon.
If she says no — she should find her way back to earth.
grin grin grin grin grin...that one sef dey now
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by PoliticalChinex(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
Drama of Theater Art Department
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by kernniejay(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hope she can cook?
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by geezynoni: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
After too much romantic movies
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by kenodrill: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Awww love is sweet oh

Will you tie the knot with me
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by missCAPS: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
It would have been less expensive if her name was ENE wink
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by shamsin6300(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
But Op y must of his friends come be Female now?,,,,,,,was expecting to c , six pack men's standing
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by blackslayer: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
he is in love...the way he hugged her ....pay particular attention to the grabbing of her neck!
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by SirLakes: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
I hope say he geh money

If not sorry Na your case

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by pode(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
pussyAvenger:
nonsense and waste of time

kneeling means submission. God forbid
After ending up married each other, this same man will find it difficult to apologise to the woman not to talk of kneeling down. Yeye they smell

1 Like

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by okoyeizu: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
Graduate first, go for Nysc, When you are thru, Get a job before engagement.. don't make her wear ring for 5years.

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
Some proposal are just like winning tribunal (shortlive happiness), what if another babe upturn the proposal at supreme court and she wins... You see how high BP dey start....

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by ericmor: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
kollinzgee:
i hope the love is legit sha ,because legit love is only 10% in naija.
The guy go get money nau
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
sharp guy. better bleeping
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by newproject(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Cool
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
YOU NO GO GRADUATE COME OUT, YOU DEE DEA DEE KNEEL DOWN. NA WEN YOU COME YOU GO UNDERSTAND
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin grin ;d
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing.. [/quote]
Na money this one need, no love........ idi igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.