Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) (32913 Views)

ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / "Why I Proposed To My Girlfriend With N2 Million Dummy Cheque" - Nigerian Man / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
bestman09:
Instead of him to concentrate on his studies, he is here proposing to a lady. The parents may be struggling to pay his school fees and he is here thinking about woman. Love or lust? There is time for everything.

Minister of marriage counseling..... E concern u if he wan marry now or not..... Afonja people hate good things
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
pussyAvenger:
nonsense and waste of time
kneeling means submission. God forbid
pastor pussyAvenger well-done sir
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
egg my children.... lemme faint
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by manifest1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hope someone doesn't shack something in the end

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Young love...
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
kenodrill:

Will you tie the knot with me
grin
Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by basiprince: 7:55am On Aug 13, 2019
God bless the day I met you obim..you have brought somuch joy to my life and made me a better person.
Few months ago you said yes to me in ABSU, so this time will both say "I DO" to each other in the house of God come the 31st of August 2019 cos an so OBIMIFIED.i love u somuch and I will forever do.
God has been so faithful to us so we use this medium to invite you all come 24th and 31st of August. @OBIMIFIED 2019..
We invite you all that wished true love well in ur ways
Real media.
Groovenaija360,SEONaijaExpert, bestman09, Nobody, pussyAvenger etc. GOD BLESS YOU..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABSU Student Proposed To His Girlfriend With Guitar On Campus (Photos) by bestman09(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2019
basiprince:
God bless the day I met you obim..you have brought somuch joy to my life and made me a better person.
Few months ago you said yes to me in ABSU, so this time will both say "I DO" to each other in the house of God come the 31st of August 2019 cos an so OBIMIFIED.i love u somuch and I will forever do.
God has been so faithful to us so we use this medium to invite you all come 24th and 31st of August. @OBIMIFIED 2019..
We invite you all that wished true love well in ur ways
Real media.
Groovenaija360,SEONaijaExpert, bestman09, Nobody, pussyAvenger etc. GOD BLESS YOU..

God bless your home. Happy married life!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met On Facebook: "It All Started With Hello & Hi" / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.