Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer (46472 Views)

Newly-wed Couple Spotted Eating At A Fast Food After Their Wedding (pics/video) / Yahoo Boy Bleeping Senior Police Officer / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by spiceadole: 10:52am On Mar 27, 2019
Armed Robber Husband...

Liar Wife will defend him.

Dirty Family
Criminal Children loading
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by BruncleZuma: 11:07am On Mar 27, 2019
Mcslize:

He is a 2 star senior Police officer judging from the stars seen on his wear.

2 Stars with stripes (Red&Blue) is Sub Inspector of State police cadre or CAPF, While 2 stars without stripes (Plain 2 stars) are IPS officers DSP/ACP/ASP under training.

He is a Police officer
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by ubunja(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2019
partnerbizz4:

He loves her that way.

It may be strange

Go ask giant O neill why he is with the petite girlfriend.

Or ask President Macron why he chose old granny as wife.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
that Macron is a loser who didn't outgrow his crush on his teacher. And an ugly teacher at that.

No wonder the guy has zero kids. I tell you that grandma is infertile. Imagine the legendary beauties of France, and you marry a living fossil

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Bellotelli: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2019
adeSoft2yk:
Happy Married Life

THEN CASE CLOSE
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Vainglory: 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
ubunja:
Guy gonna starve. Girl has zero ass cry
For your information, sir, not all men are interested in big assess.
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
ubunja:
that Macron is a loser who didn't outgrow his crush on his teacher. And an ugly teacher at that.

No wonder the guy has zero kids. I tell you that grandma is infertile. Imagine the legendary beauties of France, and you marry a living fossil
It depends. Marriage is not only for fucking sake, there are other things he may benefit from her. It is said it is because of her he got the connection to be recruited into the rothschild bank from where he became as big as he is now.

He surely bleeps those models from time to time, but they have nothing to offer except punaani

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by mozona(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
police and lawyer what a combo
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
ubunja:
Guy gonna starve. Girl has zero ass cry

So ass is food?
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by armadeo(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
This combo is dangerous.

Anybody who goes against them is in trouble.

Enemy go face case plus arrest and detaining under the Nigerian constitution.
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by ubunja(m): 2:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

So ass is food?
what does a woman know about ass grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Go cook in the kitchen grin grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by ubunja(m): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Goldenventures:

It depends. Marriage is not only for fucking sake, there are other things he may benefit from her. It is said it is because of her he got the connection to be recruited into the rothschild bank from where he became as big as he is now.

He surely bleeps those models from time to time, but they have nothing to offer except punaani
don't make me die laughing. If sex is not top of your list just stay single people...
Marriage is for sex. Otherwise make business deals and chillax
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by ubunja(m): 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
Vainglory:
For your information, sir, not all men are interested in big assess.
The billion dollar ass enlarging industry begs to differ.
So does the xvideos search records

And nickj Minaj's success.
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Classickj(m): 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
BruncleZuma:
He is a Police Officer and not a senior police office.
d guy is a senior police officer,, Asp no be small rank ooh...
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by BruncleZuma: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Classickj:
d guy is a senior police officer,, Asp no be small rank ooh...

How many people dey above and below am?
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
post=77025132:
Na wa for u o! Sho!! Na like dis u go dey do for Uniport for sure. Attention seeking Cat!
Wetin concern Uniport now? Oops, I used a similar meme na em de pain you? tongue
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
ubunja:
what does a woman know about ass grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Go cook in the kitchen grin grin

You this Igbo man. Egotistical set of people.
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 28, 2019
post=77025132:

Na wa for u o!
Sho!!
Na like dis u go dey do for Uniport for sure.
Attention seeking Cat!

Uncle OkaNaUbe get your tape o. DEC 25wink

1 Share

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46am On Mar 28, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Uncle OkaNaUbe get your tape o. DEC 25wink
Hmmmm, beta go dey work for FBI.
No be ur fault, na cos u know us small sha.
So u don see d xmas tape?
Sho!
And that was den sha..not anymore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 28, 2019
post=77050519:

Hmmmm, beta go dey work for FBI.
No be ur fault, na cos u know us small sha.
So u don see d xmas tape?
Sho!
And that was den sha..not anymore.

Not anymore? You know whether you live near me? grin But we keep ID coded here on NL.
grin grin
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Mar 28, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Not anymore? You know whether you live near me? grin But we keep ID coded here on NL.
grin grin

No, we don't live in the same state in Nigeria...atleast not at the moment.
Our state dey hot right now..We no even know who our next guv is after election!

ID coded, we have many Nairalanders that we chill out together most weekends, both the ones we get along and others.
So it's not really a coded thingy!

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Classickj(m): 6:57am On Mar 28, 2019
BruncleZuma:

How many people dey above and below am?
do u no that most police office retired with asp and most of them retired with 1star
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by BruncleZuma: 7:09am On Mar 28, 2019
Classickj:
do u no that most police office retired with asp and most of them retired with 1star
I know but so do those who retire as sergeants and corporals.
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
ubunja:
don't make me die laughing. If sex is not top of your list just stay single people...
Marriage is for sex. Otherwise make business deals and chillax
When you will get to a certain level in life, you will understand that powerful people get married for reasons that ordinary business can't provide. Sex is very cheap nowadays, if you go through the stress of getting married only for sex, you are very stupid. Someone like macron can Bleep all the models in france with a phone call.

Time to think with the guts and not the dick.
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by ubunja(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
Goldenventures:

When you will get to a certain level in life, you will understand that powerful people get married for reasons that ordinary business can't provide. Sex is very cheap nowadays, if you go through the stress of getting married only for sex, you are very stupid. Someone like macron can Bleep all the models in france with a phone call.

Time to think with the guts and not the dick.
if you have to marry to make a deal succeed then you are a bad businessman.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
ubunja:
if you have to marry to make a deal succeed then you are a bad businessman.
where did I mention making a deal? I said things that ordinary business can't provide.

Anyway, you are clearly still limited in your perspective and only think about cheap pussy. Men of power see beyond that. Solomon had a thousand wives to garantee peace in his kingdom and give the jews the peace of mind needed to build their mind and conquer the world. Today they are where they are. If you can't see beyond pussy and ass, which can be ordered very cheaply with a phone call, there is nothing I can do for you.
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by ubunja(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Goldenventures:

where did I mention making a deal? I said things that ordinary business can't provide.

Anyway, you are clearly still limited in your perspective and only think about cheap pussy. Men of power see beyond that. Solomon had a thousand wives to garantee peace in his kingdom and give the jews the peace of mind needed to build their mind and conquer the world. Today they are where they are. If you can't see beyond pussy and ass, which can be ordered very cheaply with a phone call, there is nothing I can do for you.

Marriage was created for sex. Don't confuse yourself by making it for other things God did not intend for.
No matter how cheap pussy is,marriage is for sex

And that crap about Solomon having a thousand wives to keep peace blah blah blah is pure sewage. Jews are anything but great today, just a cursed subset of people doing Satan's work till the end of time. If to you that's greatness then you're a psycho.
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2019
ubunja:

Marriage was created for sex. Don't confuse yourself by making it for other things God did not intend for.
No matter how cheap pussy is,marriage is for sex

And that crap about Solomon having a thousand wives to keep peace blah blah blah is pure sewage. Jews are anything but great today, just a cursed subset of people doing Satan's work till the end of time. If to you that's greatness then you're a psycho.
if marriage was created for sex, why are you not yet married? or are you saying yyou are not getting laid?

I took an example with the jews, I could have taken the same example with any other. Anyway I know your worldview is limited to sex, anything must be sex.

Keep enforcing your obsessive compulsive disorder about sex, as if pussy na gold, while we having it steady and have stopped to worry about that. We are now focussing on the bigger picture.
Re: Pre Wedding Pics Of A Young Senior Police Officer And A Young Vibrant Lawyer by ubunja(m): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2019
Goldenventures:

if marriage was created for sex, why are you not yet married? or are you saying yyou are not getting laid?

I took an example with the jews, I could have taken the same example with any other. Anyway I know your worldview is limited to sex, anything must be sex.

Keep enforcing your obsessive compulsive disorder about sex, as if pussy na gold, while we having it steady and have stopped to worry about that. We are now focussing on the bigger picture.
sex brought you here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship / ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.