Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend (1993 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Hey Buddies... Come In And Make A Wish!!! (Pics) / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by Agibecky: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2010
A guy in Lagos found out that eight of his buddies have slept with his girlfriend before he met her. Then he ended the relationship when she confessed that she cheated on him. Now she says she is pregnant for him. He is shocked.
I wonder why a young woman would be so devilish!
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by Marhoski(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2010
next lie plz
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by MOBO444(f): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2010
Now this is going too far, i dont believe this part, Agibecky you have gone too far.
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2010
Cant you see his location,it is very possible in that part of lagos,girls there are motivated by money.
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2010
Very Sad. But some ladies don't even have common shame. Its kind of strange bt im afraid it seems this world is comin 2 an end very soon.
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by Marhoski(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2010
mobbo u re like the poster so dont complain
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by InkedNerd(f): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2010
Marhoski:

mobbo u re like the poster so dont complain

I agree. I was shocked to see MOBO say it was a lie.
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by MOBO444(f): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2010
Really it could be possible if the lady in question was a former or ex runs girl (love peddler) and decided to turn a new leaf, that could explain the scenario of sleeping with 8 of his friends before.
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by ednutey(f): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2010
@mobo444,ur replies r kinda shockin, wot d heck is wrong wit ya
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by InkedNerd(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2010
ednutey:

@mobo444,your replies r kinda shockin, wot d heck is wrong wit ya

Nothing got into him he's just speaking some sense for once. On another thread he's still talking rubbish though.
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by kcblast(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2010
This poster is a goddamn liar.
I think u are needed in nollywood
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by Marhoski(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Nothing got into him he's just speaking some sense for once. On another thread he's still talking rubbish though.

cheesy spot on!
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by Marhoski(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2010
kc-blast:

This poster is a goddamn liar.
I think u are needed in nollywood
even mobbowood, in his dumb threads
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by Digriz(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2010
@poster
Why did u hv 2 include lagos or are u trying 2 tel us dat evry lagos girl is a s.l.u.t or wat?
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by 1102(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2010
MOBO444:

Now this is going too far, i dont believe this part, Agibecky you have gone too far.

In ur face, Mobo444 ure far worse!!
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by Marhoski(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2010
^where u dey since na, lola nyash?
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by googles: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2010
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

this person called Agbibecky. . . well for a dum with brain the size of peanut i dont expect anything reasonable
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by 1102(m): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2010
Marhoski:

^where u dey since na, lola nyash?

Yezz ive been suckin her boobbiee!
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by Marhoski(m): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2010
^^ joke apart its high time you do that for real oh, or i will help you
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by 1102(m): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2010
^^
No need,we both went to do our HIV test and the results came out as -VE,
we want to do away wit condoms and have skin2skin sex!

how far u like googles~
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by Omolola1(f): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2010
I no fit to laugh @ my babay
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by Marhoski(m): 10:55pm On Sep 07, 2010
190 log in yim
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by 1102(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2010
Marhoski:

190 log in yim i wan ask u somtin googles

Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by Marhoski(m): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2010
190 u dey take weed too much dese days oh
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by Omolola1(f): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2010
Bia, why re u saying u saw me last week? mind yourself o
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by 1102(m): 12:04am On Sep 08, 2010
Marhoski:

190 u dey take weed too much dese days oh

HEHEHEHEHE grin grin
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 08, 2010
@OP
hoes are everywhere, what do you expect?!

this story reminds me of MAURY and the sista who had a child and tested 17 different men for paternity and NONE were the father. . . . . .PRICELESS
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by Agibecky: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2010
The young lady whose Yoruba name means "GIVE ME" took her father to the reverend father of the guy at St. Dominic's Church in Yaba, to report him and yesterday the guy met with the reverend father to defend himself. The reverend father advised him not to marry such a girl and lamented the prevalent promiscuity of Nigerian girls and even said many of them come to church to tempt him!
"GIVE ME" stays at the YABATECH Staff Residential Estate and the dark skined plump babe is the daughter of a senior librarian at the YABATECH. She is not a pretty face, but she is very sexy with a provocative booty that guys find very attractive. And "GIVE ME" has been giving the guys she loved to give INTOTO. She loves to fork. Who doesn't?

That she has slept with eight buddies before he met her is not really shocking since they grew up in the same Abule Oja-Yaba locality, so she would have had them over the years. But she cannot hang her pregnancy on this guy after she confessed to cheating him and then going to report him to his reverend father without coming to see him first is BAFFLING!
Our girls are becoming very desperate these days.

A popular babe on Nairaland tried the "I am pregnant for you" on me in 2006, but when I demanded a DNA Testing to prove the paternity, she later told me that she aborted it.

When these girls go PLC, they get pregnant and look for a guy they can deceive to accept it.
Even notable Nigerian female columnists have reported the critical state of our girls indiscriminate sexual activities.

TODAY IS WORLD SEXUAL HEALTH DAY.
PLEASE, IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AT ALL, PLAY SAFE.
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by MrCork8: 11:03am On Sep 08, 2010
I beleaf MOBO444, Nigeria babes can Nyansh anything tongue
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by googles: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2010
Agibecky:

A popular babe on Nairaland tried the "I am pregnant for you" on me in 2006, but when I demanded a DNA Testing to prove the paternity, she later told me that she aborted it.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

This Orikinla is a confirmed nanamu
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by MrCork8: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2010
Agibecky ?? DNA in NIGERIA?? undecided bro did u mean u consulted your local Native Doctor?
Re: Lagos Guy Found Out That Eight Of His Buddies Have Slept With His Girlfriend by yme1(f): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2010
why do so many peeps here find this story hard to believe?
we gat degraded hoes everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Played A Trick On The Opposite Gender? Share Ur Story! / If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. / It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.