Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,332 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women (2040 Views)

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by SuyaEater(m): 2:10am On May 26, 2013
From black actors to basketball and american football players....most of them are usually married to white women. Are black women being extinct?

How many white men do u see when they get rich marry a black woman>??

Is this a sign of inferiority among blacks?
Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by Afam4eva(m): 2:16am On May 26, 2013
No, it's not a sign of inferiority complex. They don't just want to die young. That's all.

4 Likes

Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by Mynd44: 2:38am On May 26, 2013
Why are you so bothered about the color of another man's wife?
Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by SuyaEater(m): 3:51am On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44: Why are you so bothered about the color of another man's wife?

Black athletes should have atleast some sense of pride ...how many famous white sports star do you see with black women.

Black men get rich and the next thing I have to get a white woman on my arms

1 Like

Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by cfours: 4:48am On May 26, 2013
It's also hard to watch a nigerian music video nowadays without seeing white women in it.
this one for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS9O7AIA7g8
more than a decade ago, when white women were mostly out of reach, the craze was about mixed-breed/biracial women.

it's nothing but inferiority complex. and it affect african women too otherwise u won't see many black women bleaching their skin just so that they can look more like the desired lighter women.
Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by cfours: 4:55am On May 26, 2013
SuyaEater:

Black athletes should have atleast some sense of pride ..

In Africa there are at least 2-3 presidents whose first lady is white. Senegal comes to mind. what example does that lay for the pride of d country. colonization is over yet the people in 100% black country are forced to look up to a white lady as their first lady.

first lady of senegal

first lady of gabon
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/638662_imagesCAO5OL1R_jpga76c61866963da65eed7dbc60f86e3c9[/img]
first lady of ivory coast
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/638704_Dominique_Ouattara_pngf9486585fdbe296c7357dd06ee6645b6[/img]

It may not be long before we also have a white first lady in Nigeria.

it's a psychological/kolo-mental thing. Fela Kuti would sing about it if he were alive.
Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by cfours: 5:07am On May 26, 2013
this is why I believe in feminism. African women should make success for themselves rather than playing second fiddle to men. before we get a white first lady, we should get a nigerian female president. we nigerian women can do it!!

we should have more black female artists as well. and more black female athletes. we don't have enough.
I want to listen to and watch music videos by nigerian women. not men all d time who r intentionally trying to demean us women.

1 Like

Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by Nobody: 6:13am On May 26, 2013
SuyaEater:

Black athletes should have atleast some sense of pride ...how many famous white sports star do you see with black women.

Black men get rich and the next thing I have to get a white woman on my arms
we are all entitled to be with whoever we feel like being with whether white, black, Asian or Hispanic... So long it's an actual human being I don't see wat the fuss is about

1 Like

Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by SuyaEater(m): 6:20am On May 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: we are all entitled to be with whoever we feel like being with whether white, black, Asian or Hispanic... So long it's an actual human being I don't see wat the fuss is about

That is not the point of this thread....yes love is blind...but its ridiculous to see black men just prefer light over dark...just yesterday my cousin showed me his new girlfriend on facebook....and she happened to be mexican....there are some people who are black but feel like are they white.

There are some black that see success as having a white woman on their arm.

Wake up and smell the coffee

1 Like

Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by Nobody: 6:40am On May 26, 2013
SuyaEater:

That is not the point of this thread....yes love is blind...but its ridiculous to see black men just prefer light over dark...just yesterday my cousin showed me his new girlfriend on facebook....and she happened to be mexican....there are some people who are black but feel like are they white.

There are some black that see success as having a white woman on their arm.

Wake up and smell the coffee
so what are these celebrities doing with these black women undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by SuyaEater(m): 6:51am On May 26, 2013
^^^

You failed to see the point. Black women don't go after white men like black men do after white women.

Its psychological

3 Likes

Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by Mynd44: 7:23am On May 26, 2013
SuyaEater: ^^^

You failed to see the point. Black women don't go after white men like black men do after white women.

Its psychological
You have been going on and on about color bro. Who anyone choose to be with is their business

2 Likes

Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by Nobody: 7:25am On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
You have been going on and on about color bro. Who anyone choose to be with is their business
thank you!
Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by Nobody: 7:28am On May 26, 2013
SuyaEater: ^^^

Its psychological
like I said everyone is entilted to their choice...just
because they are more black men going for women of other races doesn't mean black women shud start doing the same simply because men are doing it !
Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by Mynd44: 7:41am On May 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: like I said everyone is entilted to their choice...just
because they are more black men going for women of other races doesn't mean black women shud start doing the same simply because men are doing it !
True....
Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by cfours: 8:08am On May 26, 2013
SuyaEater:

That is not the point of this thread..

Trust me, they see the point. they're just trying to avoid it/ pretend or act ignorant of the fact.
it is psychological/ inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by cfours: 8:25am On May 26, 2013
mondi-cheeks, what's ur nationality? what part of africa r u from?

1 Like

Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by Nobody: 8:43am On May 26, 2013
c.fours:
mondi-cheeks, what's ur nationality? what part of africa r u from?
I'm under a mango tree within the jungles of africa somewhere far from burkina faso
Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by cfours: 8:45am On May 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I'm under a mango tree within the jungles of africa

just as I thought. she ain't even african.
how is ur pet lion doing? and your pet monkeys in that jungle where u live?

1 Like

Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by Nobody: 8:48am On May 26, 2013
c.fours:

just as I thought. she ain't even african.
how is ur pet lion doing? and your pet monkeys in that jungle where u live?

i only have goats undecided
Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by cfours: 8:48am On May 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: i only have goats undecided

oh rlly. there r goats in d jungle. tell me more
what else is there?

1 Like

Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by Nobody: 8:50am On May 26, 2013
c.fours:

oh rlly. there r goats in d jungle. tell me more
what else is there?
dodos, kangaroos, polar bears, centaurs, unicorns and fairies
Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by cfours: 8:55am On May 26, 2013
mondi_cheeks: dodos, kangaroos, polar bears, centaurs, unicorns and fairies

I thought as much

1 Like

Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by cfours: 8:59am On May 26, 2013
the last sentence is straight to d point @OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwzB-eCqLnM
Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by SuyaEater(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2013
c.fours:
the last sentence is straight to d point @OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwzB-eCqLnM

Wow Long live malcolm x....this was exactly my point ...and the great malcolm x saw this coming.
Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by cfours: 9:20am On May 26, 2013
even Martin Luther King MLK is known to have a fetish for white prostitutes. and he is supposed to be the champion for black families and communities. lol
same with many of the african independence rights leaders and african american civil rights leaders.
so I think the whole thing was doomed from the start because the main problem is psychological colonization.I know racism is bad. but we let ourselves be colonized.

imagine there are a few cities in d USA that are extremely prosperous and tolerant. yet blacks still cannot succeed as a group in those cities. why? because the more liberal and tolerant a city is, the less likely you are to find a strong black community there. and these are cities where it's hard to blame racism because asians move in there and succeed. they start family businesses etc.

1 Like

Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by Nobody: 10:36am On May 26, 2013
http://dukpa./2009/09/23/a-disgusted-white-girl-letter-to-sister-2-sister-magazine-the-response-by-a-black-royalty/

“...a lot of brothers date white women because they are docile and easy to control. A lot of black men, because of insecurities, fears, and overall weaknesses, have become intimidated by the strength of our black women. We are afraid that our woman will be more successful than us, make more money than us, drive nicer cars and own bigger houses. Because of this fear, many black men look for a more docile woman. Someone we can control....”

1 Like

Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by MrCork: 11:28am On May 26, 2013
.....yessss sir.. white females feed u with balance diet & dont make u age quicker.. (true story) wink
Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by MrsChima1(f): 1:14pm On May 26, 2013
SuyaEater: From black actors to basketball and american football players....most of them are usually married to white women. Are black women being extinct?

How many white men do u see when they get rich marry a black woman>??

Is this a sign of inferiority among blacks?

Not all eat/like dark meat.
Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by MrsChima1(f): 1:15pm On May 26, 2013
Afam4eva: No, it's not a sign of inferiority complex. They don't just want to die young. That's all.

I am sure the latesr young victim that was brutually killed by Jodi Arais would disagree.
Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by Afam4eva(m): 1:25pm On May 26, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

I am sure the latesr young victim that was brutually killed by Jodi Arais would disagree.
I don't mean it literally.
Re: It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women by MrsChima1(f): 2:16pm On May 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
I don't mean it literally.
Ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! I Need To Be Romantic / Can You Date A Lady/guy Who Snores?? / Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.