Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin (45384 Views)

New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Divay22(f): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
All dis nairalanders can fight and abuse their selves for wetin no concern them grin grin
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by darlenese(f): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
oloriLFC:
Make me see go find pikin wey I go video. I gass to blow undecided

I will advice u to wait small let success story die down down sef �

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by martineverest(m): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
darlenese:

where, how and when did she mock success?
by videoing and uploading the video..she wasn't soliciting for people to help the little girl.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make on theme video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!

As if... if dem give you the money... you no go collect... the eye wey follow see deal dey get share... besides... even if she meant it for evil... God meant it for good...that was what happened in the case of Joseph in the Bible. His brothers thought they sold him to slavery. Little did they know that they were bringing him closer to his destiny. In the end, all of them follow benefit. Me see nothing wrong there...

henrybomb:

If you were in her shoes won't you collect the money

My thoughts exactly...
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by JuanDeDios: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!
Bolded is sure true.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by uncjay(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
One way or the other, she was instrumental in alleviating Success and her family from poverty. she deserve some credit... Success story will never go down memory lane without the mention of the corper that posted her video online.

God don pick her call be that oo
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by kevoh(m): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
My only fear about all this unnecessary dashing of money is that Nigerians who truly need help will not get it any more as everyone will now see any similar video or story as a cheap means to swindle people.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by JuanDeDios: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
BabaAlabi:
Widespread poverty in nigeria may make us cynical but it shouldn't make us lose our humanity and sense of fairness. This lady helped propel the little girl's family to success. She played a big part, purposefully or not, in that family's lucky story and she deserves something. She did nothing wrong in crying out for justice.

For that family to shun her completely shows they were not only poor in finance but also poor in morals. I am just glad kind-hearted Nigerians still remain in this country.
You know that?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by GreatResearcher: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
hisgrace090:
Remain blessed prophet.
It's not the prophet's money.. It's members money.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by czarina(f): 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
HabaHaba:

Sorry to say, aunty, but your post reeks of sheer feminine JEALOUSLY!

QED

Quote, I go use you shine.... Waiting
I've been ignoring all the mentions but had to reply you. Use me shine, how? You can diss on a faceless forum? That's your claim to fame abi?

On being jealous; you're wrong my darling, she lost whatever admiration I had for her when she started calling out the kid's parents.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by danielzoro: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
E bee like I go do my own shot wit ma little baby sister ooo ....Abeg dem con dash cheq too ooo
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by darlenese(f): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
martineverest:
by videoing and uploading the video..she wasn't soliciting for people to help the little girl.

may u never bite the fingers that fed u. u are sounding like a relative of success cos this was the exact ungrateful comment the parents of success used.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by henrybomb(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:
Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and they don't know it.

Mtchwwwwww!
If you were in her shoes won't you collect the money
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
That is what makes Nairaland... Nairaland...

Divay22:
All dis nairalanders can fight and abuse their selves for wetin no concern them grin grin
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Hotzone(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
I am so happy for Stephanie ....she deserves more ... I wish I got cash but all I got is sincere words .
Invest ur time and money on media content, that’s where ur caller is
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by martineverest(m): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2019
darlenese:

may u never bite the fingers that fed u. u are sounding like a relative of success cos this was the exact ungrateful comment the parents of success used.
...that's aside,didn't Stephanie embezzle the money that was sent to success through her account?.... Isn't that corruption?
u sound Iike a typical NIGERIAN with entitlement mentality
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by clemmonce(m): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=czarina post=77154004]Why are they "dashing" her money sef What did she really do? Person just sit down, make one video she intended to laff over and she becomes a celebrity overnight? Something is wrong with Nigerians and

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Truthbites: 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
BabaAlabi:
Widespread poverty in nigeria may make us cynical but it shouldn't make us lose our humanity and sense of fairness. This lady helped propel the little girl's family to success. She played a big part, purposefully or not, in that family's lucky story and she deserves something. She did nothing wrong in crying out for justice.

For that family to shun her completely shows they were not only poor in finance but also poor in morals. I am just glad kind-hearted Nigerians still remain in this country.

I agree. Selfish poor family

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by ovieigho(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!
don't question God! His ways of Blessing human is mysterious maybe it's her time to laugh
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Divay22(f): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
therealakuko:
That is what makes Nairaland... Nairaland...

Then remove that signature of yours
Cause in your own words "That's what makes Nairaland.. Nairaland " tongue
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by fuckfuckman(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
martineverest:
why will u record a video of a kid sent out of school and upload it?

Why do u record people who are sick and upload it
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by KulKid(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!
I have never seen so much hatred and jealousy in one statement.Keep it up..ure gonna need it wen u get dumped!
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by foreshore(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!

That is what is called Destiny. You go and do your own and see if anything will happen
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Ajixegun: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Meanwhile, there are some of the church members who have little or nothing in that congregation. Life sha.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Oddsman(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
Why will Nigerian youths now believe in working hard to be successful, when we keep rewarding mediocrity?
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Afrocentric: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
czarina:

Mtchwwwwww!

Modified

All of you saying I'm jealous are insane. What of the other kids living in the same slum Success was picked? The prophet no see them before him dash this girl two million? What about them?

Nonsense and Nigerians! undecided
jealousy is the last class to attend before becoming a witch. You are a typical WITCH

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by fuckfuckman(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Money wey you for take renovate other schools & avoid a repetition...nansense!

Dear prophet fufeyin, u'r a 4kyn morra4ka...weda you wan turn her to otobo

Morafuker didn't u hear where Prophet Jeremiah said he wanted to renovate the school but government has taken over

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Neoteny(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nigerians....

...i marvel at the things that go 'viral'.

Everyone, politicians and clergy and bloggers and assorted riffraff all pretending like Success' case is unique, conveniently forgetting the thousands of children whose schools are far worse, or do not even have the opportunity Success has.

Meanwhile this girl is just getting money for attempting to exploit that kid's situation. The video was recorded for likes and the lols until the media magnified it to something else.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Jbleenk: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Social media will cause and spread the third World war!

Quite deep though there. It prolly wouldn’t cause it, but it will surely help spread it.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by martineverest(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
fuckfuckman:

Why do u record people who are sick and upload it
I understand where u are coming from...but u failed to understand the ulterior motives of Stephanie.
Re: Stephanie Idolor Gets N2M From Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin by Oddsman(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Social media will cause and spread the third World war!

This is some deep shyt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNILORIN Student Sits On The Main Road, Attempting Suicide Over Ponzi Scheme / How I Handled A Cultist That Slapped My Girlfriend / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.