Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love (994 Views)

Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By A Guy With A Nice Ride? / What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? / Lust And Love: Any Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love by Orikinla(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2011
Have you ever spent an hour or more to reflect on your life and evaluate your worth to humanity?

All human passions are driven by either lust or love for either a selfish or mutual benefit or profit.

I spend ninety percent of my time on my lifework to help as many humans as possible, to find answers to their questions on the worth of their existence on earth.

Their relationships amuse me with all their egos, guts and wits of their rat race.
Their insecurities have no end.
Fear often powers their lust and love.
Fear of loneliness, defenselessness, helplessness and unhappiness.
I often empathize with them, but sometimes their insecurities annoy me.

Majority of them are quarrelsome and that is why their crimes and evils plague them from the womb to the tomb.

They prefer competing against themselves and making enemies all the way until their last breath on earth.

The men want to play gods to the women and the women seem to have accepted this as their fate and would rather let the men use them for pleasure until the men are tired of them.

Women are creatures of pleasure, but they are insatiable creatures whose pleasures have no end,

She was married and a regular churchgoer, but she wanted to play “wife” to me in the absence of her husband. But I fled away from her emotional insecurity lest she would use me to cheat on her husband.

Then the other married one whose husband is in the US met me on our street and said she would like to come and play with me at home. Wow! I quickly told her that I had somewhere to go and would be away all day.

The single ones rush into marriage and sooner or later are bored of the daily routines of their married life and they often feel imprisoned and trapped like people in bondage that even a popular Nigerian woman, Joy Isi Bewaji found out that “98 percent of women in Nigeria are unhappy “, but they would prefer to pretend that all is well.
These pathetic creatures swayed by lust and love.

What would you prefer to do in your lust and love?

Waste your seeds on the pleasures of lust or invest your time on the treasures of love?

There is a pleasure island and there is a treasure island, but the difference is; the former will not last longer than your ejaculation or o-r-g-a-s-m, but the later will last even more than a lifetime.

Don't waste your time.
Invest your time wisely in every relationship.

~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, author of In the House of Dogs: My Nigerian Diary.
Re: These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2011
Nice.
Re: These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love by 195(f): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2011
Nice write up

exactly what i need smiley
Re: These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love by Omolola1(f): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2011
#too long jwor#
Re: These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love by bekay911(f): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2011
Got me thinkin bout ma life*sighs*
Re: These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love by slimyem: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2011
*claps for unkle orkin*
Re: These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love by MrCork17: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2011
Slimyem<<<< after my Moiney (£62,000) undecided
Re: These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love by slimyem: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Slimyem<<<< after my Moiney (£62,000) undecided
fool!
Re: These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love by freecocoa(f): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2011
Hmmm bros orki,that one is.
Re: These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love by Parisgoodman(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2011
@OP, Let me talk on ''fear of loneliness''. U see, the reasn why there's so much fear is because these people never learned to stay on their own for once, they were scared of single life when they were still youths. Majority of the victims are women, they'v always wanted to be with somebody, they feel insecure when their alone. You must have heard of cases when a man beats her wife black and blue almost evryday but the woman will never leave and u keep wondering if the man is using spells, NO! Her thoughts will be '' where else will i go to? My world will be shattered'' and therefore enslaving themselves. Its good being alone for a while, it helps alot, it stabilize you and make u realize your true person(and victims are mostly africans).
Re: These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love by Orikinla(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2011
Parisgoodman:

@OP, Let me talk on ''fear of loneliness''. U see, the reasn why there's so much fear is because these people never learned to stay on their own for once, they were scared of single life when they were still youths. Majority of the victims are women, they'v always wanted to be with somebody, they feel insecure when their alone. You must have heard of cases when a man beats her wife black and blue almost evryday but the woman will never leave and u keep wondering if the man is using spells, NO! Her thoughts will be '' where else will i go to? My world will be shattered'' and therefore enslaving themselves. Its good being alone for a while, it helps alot, it stabilize you and make u realize your true person(and victims are mostly africans).

Thank you for your understanding of this matter.

I hope all the Flower Children will learn that only the roses in the garden of our heart will last longer than the ones money can buy.

Re: These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love by LongOne1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2011
Nice one.
Re: These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2014
Got me thinking because I don't want to be a victim undecided
Re: These Pathetic Creatures Swayed By Lust And Love by ChurchillStorm: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2014
Orikinla:
Have you ever spent an hour or more to reflect on your life and evaluate your worth to humanity?

All human passions are driven by either lust or love for either a selfish or mutual benefit or profit.

I spend ninety percent of my time on my lifework to help as many humans as possible, to find answers to their questions on the worth of their existence on earth.

Their relationships amuse me with all their egos, guts and wits of their rat race.
Their insecurities have no end.
Fear often powers their lust and love.
Fear of loneliness, defenselessness, helplessness and unhappiness.
I often empathize with them, but sometimes their insecurities annoy me.

Majority of them are quarrelsome and that is why their crimes and evils plague them from the womb to the tomb.

They prefer competing against themselves and making enemies all the way until their last breath on earth.

The men want to play gods to the women and the women seem to have accepted this as their fate and would rather let the men use them for pleasure until the men are tired of them.

Women are creatures of pleasure, but they are insatiable creatures whose pleasures have no end,

She was married and a regular churchgoer, but she wanted to play “wife” to me in the absence of her husband. But I fled away from her emotional insecurity lest she would use me to cheat on her husband.

Then the other married one whose husband is in the US met me on our street and said she would like to come and play with me at home. Wow! I quickly told her that I had somewhere to go and would be away all day.

The single ones rush into marriage and sooner or later are bored of the daily routines of their married life and they often feel imprisoned and trapped like people in bondage that even a popular Nigerian woman, Joy Isi Bewaji found out that “98 percent of women in Nigeria are unhappy “, but they would prefer to pretend that all is well.
These pathetic creatures swayed by lust and love.

What would you prefer to do in your lust and love?

Waste your seeds on the pleasures of lust or invest your time on the treasures of love?

There is a pleasure island and there is a treasure island, but the difference is; the former will not last longer than your ejaculation or o-r-g-a-s-m, but the later will last even more than a lifetime.

Don't waste your time.
Invest your time wisely in every relationship.

~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima, author of In the House of Dogs: My Nigerian Diary.

self-righteous people piss me the fucck off!

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Answer This Question Properly? / What Interesting Things Do You Do With Your Partner In Your Relationship?? / I'm so much in Luv Wit My Best Friend's Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.