Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then (22147 Views)

If All Our Parents Used To Take First Position, Who Takes The Other Positions? / Lies We Have Told Our Parents / Nice Vs Rugged Man, Who Was Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by LadyT(f): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2010
@El it is painful but the key thing now is that it is all well and good us sitinng here myself included counting our parents faults etc.  But what exactly are we going to do to make sure we bring up decent human beings?

I can tell you this no parent is ever going to be perfect but tough love works and it worries me the kind of kids we have nowadays.  Just this sunday my aunty's 4 year old son gave me a dirty look from hell because I told him to stop throwing his sisters bag on the floor. His mother thought it was funny.  To me it was disgusting behaviour.  

when we were younger when we went out we behaved like angels because if you tried it and misbehaved my mum would deal with you once you got home.  I dont agree with some of these parents nowadyas who need to shout and scream at children in public.  Surely if you had been teaching them the correct way to behave while they were with you inside the house there would be no need for them to start disgracing you outside in public!
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2010
in retrospect, most of this corporal punishment/discipline is not about correction - but about enforcing dominance/breaking your kid's spirit

some of these posts reference the fact that the more discipline the parents meted out, the more stubborn the kids were

sort of reminds me of secondary school. i was notorious for being stubborn and talking back to seniors . so at the slightest infarction, a prefect would have me cutting grass for extended periods way beyond the crime.

there was this once - i decided that this ish is too long. i don tire. i aplogised to the prick - who then started crowing around that he has 'tamed oyb'

some of this comes off as more of the same
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2010
LadyT:

I dont mean to attack but this example can never be used as a reason as to why smacking/beating doesnt work.  what your sister lacked was disciple and parental supervision running away was not an option for me I knew my mum would kill me once I returned

That is if you ever planned to return. Trust me, my sister NEVER did. She had it all so worked out that if not for an act of God, she would NEVER have been found. at 10, she was quite a genuis.

To get pregnant at age 15 to me means she had quite a free life because obviously no one knew her whereabouts at all times to me thats crazy she was even able to get an abortion and no one knew until she nearly died.  Dont get me wrong we children we try anything given half the chance but your sister sounds spoilt to me.  

Free life? Lol, you seem not to understand how ingenious the human mind can get! That's why I think anybody who's set to do anythig, would definitely do it and get away with it . . . if they are smart! My parents could have done all they wanted and she would have found a way. She took some drugs which she bought off a chemist. You see that's one thing about Nigerains pharmacists, they are out for the money. They would sell any drug to anybody without question!

She wasn't particularly spoilt. She had two girls before her and 2 girls after her when she started going wild. Buy the time my two elder borther, my twin and I were born, she was out of hand.

You see that's the problem, she was different! Her extraordinary intelligence worked against her. She was the PERFECT liar. My parents didnt pick up on her ingenuity early enough and when they did, they thought they could surpress it.

Her two younger sisters were in the same school with her and didnt know what she was up to. She would go to school with a different set of clothes so she could change into it, scale the school fence and go meet up with her 'BF' and manage to come back in time before the school closes.

The fact no one has told her to get a bloody grip why are you paying her rent? what exactly is wrong with her?

I'd rather pay her rent than have her living with me or see her homeless. What is wrong with her is that she spent all her life trying to repay my dad for the things he did to her . . .  Some I didn't witness firsthand cos I was'nt born then or I was too young but others I saw with my own eyes. The more he punished her, the more she tried to do things to get back at him. I guess it became a way of life for her unconsiously. While she was doing all these things, she never for once paused to think of the effect it was having on her own life!
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by chuqudy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2010
ElRazur:

Try reading the thread. A lot have been said. Thanks for your input. smiley

What should I read the tread for. A lot have been said and yet nothing was said.
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2010
oyb:

in retrospect, most of this corporal punishment/discipline is not about correction - but about enforcing dominance/breaking your kid's spirit
some of these posts reference the fact that the more discipline the parents meted out, the more stubborn the kids were

sort of reminds me of secondary school. i was notorious for being stubborn and talking back to seniors . so at the slightest infarction, a prefect would have me cutting grass for extended periods way beyond the crime.

there was this once - i decided that this ish is too long. i don tire. i aplogised to the prick - who then started crowing around that he has 'tamed oyb'

some of this comes off as more of the same

This sounds really right! undecided
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by Orilee9ice(m): 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2010
elrazur, my point is are you doing yourself any favours by remembering the unpleasant past you have had, i think you you should be focusing on is if you have children, the same doesnt happen to them, i had an equally bad (if not worse upbringing too! which ill rather not share or ill take the spotlight off u kai kai,,,,) but i am making sure that it never happens to my kids,  which doesnt mean i am spoiling them rotten, hum they know me,
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by ElRazur: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2010
Orilee9ice:

elrazur, my point is are you doing yourself any favours by remembering the unpleasant past you have had, i think you you should be focusing on is if you have children, the same doesnt happen to them, i had an equally bad (if not worse upbringing too!) but i am making sure that it never happens to my kids,  which doesnt mean i am spoiling them rotten, hum they know me,

So you suggest I pretend it do not happen? Okay. I suppose the Jews should pretend holocaust never happened? Okay, mine and most who have stated their experiences here ain't like that of the holocaust but you get where I am going with this. Reflecting on stuff and talking about it makes us learn and heal. And I am not sure if you read this thread, I have stated that some of the things I talked about here WILL NOT happen to my kids. In fact, I am reiterating that where my Parents made mistakes, I shall make sure it is not repeated with my kids. Dunno what your point is about really.

Like someone once said, all of these experiences sharing is almost therapeutic - I agree.

LadyT:

@El it is painful but the key thing now is that it is all well and good us sitinng here myself included counting our parents faults etc.  But what exactly are we going to do to make sure we bring up decent human beings?

I have stated again that my bad experiences will not be passed on to my off-springs. I will however pass on what I perceive as the good ones. E.g I am an excellent cook, thanks to my same sister. While everyone else watches Voltron on tv, I am forced to stay in the kitchen and watch the pot. I picked up all the secret to good cooking and I am damn proud of that.

Will I pass this on to my kids? You damn right, but in a more educative way. I won't make them watch the pot cooking on the cooker, like I was in naija. You see these are the little things I will pass on to them.

I can tell you this no parent is ever going to be perfect

I agree. Same way, nothing is normal, nothing is perfect. My kids will moan about my ways at some point, but my aim is that it wont be like those horrible experiences that I had.
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by LadyT(f): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ujujoan I agree children are all different my youngest brother was a nightmare he got into trouble the most.

I pity your sister but she needs to let go and not allow it to ruin her life. Its so easy for me to say not going thru what she went thru. Its a shame her intelligence was not spotted earlier and channelled into other things.  Can you not have a honest conversation with her.  Its not fair shes been left to waste away
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by bawomolo(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2010
if the kids are too many then what's the point? Huh

besides, remembering birthdays involves spending money. Nigeria is a poor country and anyway we mark religious holidays so knock on wood

remembering birthdays doesn't have to involve spending money. a simple card from hallmark can help.

too many kids? then get a damn calendar.  these are little things that makes a child feel appreciated. money isn't everything
i guess birthdays are meant for the rich

@ bawomolo.how u dey my broda, just got back from una area (hyde blvd- South Connell drive) which neighbourhood are u in,

hey man i stay in the south suburbs
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by bawomolo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2010
LadyT:

Ujujoan I agree children are all different my youngest brother was a nightmare he got into trouble the most.

I pity your sister but she needs to let go and not allow it to ruin her life. Its so easy for me to say not going thru what she went thru. Its a shame her intelligence was not spotted earlier and channelled into other things.  Can you not have a honest conversation with her.  Its not fair shes been left to waste away

she needs therapy.   but mental health issues are shrugged off in nigeria and the black community at-large. the saying that what doesn't kill you helps you has permeated nigerian society at large.   You have folks in here who obviously struggle to suppress their past experiences of abuse.   threads like these are therapeutic for them.
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2010
LadyT:

In one post I made, I called her a 'lost soul'. She's trying to find her path but she just doesn't know how. You know, sometimes I think the whole banging on the head must have loosend a nut. I dont know, just a thought!  undecided
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2010
if the kids are too many then what's the point? Huh

besides, remembering birthdays involves spending money. Nigeria is a poor country and anyway we mark religious holidays so knock on wood

My parents were far from poor! undecided

bawomolo:

remembering birthdays doesn't have to involve spending money. a simple card from hallmark can help.

too many kids? then get a damn calendar. these are little things that makes a child feel appreciated. money isn't everything

GBAM!!! cool cool cool
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by bawomolo(m): 5:20pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ujujoan:

In one post I made, I called her a 'lost soul'. She's trying to find her path but she just doesn't know how. You know, sometimes I think the whole banging on the head must have loosend a nut. I dont know, just a thought!  undecided

has she tried talking to a professional, pastor, counseling etc?

what's she trying to do career wise. the last thing she needs are men taking advantage of her fragile mental and financial state. men love women with daddy issues.
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by dayokanu(m): 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2010
I dont agree how many 3 year olds back in your day would dare smack their parent back? Those who suffered abuse always go to the extreme and often refuse to disciple their kids Im not just talking about smacking alone. Im talking about disciple talking to a child about why you had to smack them giving children warnings to behave before resulting to beating. Children need structure

i think you are right, I dont think I can ever touch kids. Even my younger ones, I never beat them
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2010
For me, it isn't really about the beating. I rarely got beaten anyway. If at all I did, it was because I did something wrong. It was just 'her mean look' that can freeze hell cheesy, the retort, the unnecessary annoyance (beginning to think it was perpertual PMS) grin, you rarely got praised when you did something right but she will finish you when you do something wrong, being overly critical, when you want to defend yourself over something you get "Don't argue with me". These are the kind of things I hope my kids won't go through. To be honest a child does not need this.

To tell you how fearful I was, I was looking for my shoes in the closet, so I was on the floor. Then she came in to get something from the top shelf of the closet. Then she stepped on my hand, was marching me like no man's business. I could not open my mouth and say mum you are marching me. Her heels were killing me and I was actually contemplating whether to scream or shout. In my head I felt it was 'disrespectful' to talk undecided. I decided to suck it in grin cheesy. She marched me till she found what she wanted and left.

Which kind fear be that? angry
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2010
bawomolo:

has she tried talking to a professional, pastor, counseling etc?

what's she trying to do career wise. the last thing she needs are men taking advantage of her fragile mental and financial state. men love women with daddy issues.

ROTFLMAO  grin It's a bit funny but I guess you are right. Her whole life story has been that of men taking advantage of her. Right from age 15 when a man old enough to be her father, was comfortably dating her!

My parents took her to live with a Priest one time for counselling and all that. He eneded up saying she was possessed and had series of deleiverance sessions on her. Needless to say, she came back home, worse than she was!  undecided  undecided

I think what she needs is a psychologist!  undecided
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2010
bawomolo:

too many kids? then get a damn calendar.  these are little things that makes a child feel appreciated. money isn't everything

hey man i stay in the south suburbs

Very correct!!! A simple nice word can go a long way. There was one time I got from mom "If today is your birthday, nko? I should kill myself?" angry Not that I was expecting anything big o. Till date that's my worst birthday ever because of those words. cool
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by LadyT(f): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2010
How are you so sure she was dating this old pervert?  Maybe he was sexually abusing her?  One young girl who was sexually abused said it felt good downstairs but bad upstairs refering to her genitials and her head.

Im happy you all havent abandoned her
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by olybaby50(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2010
My parents did all the wrong(s) this world could endure, But today i realized they only made me a better person
When i think of my dad. The thing i remember about him becomes countless.
All the same i give thanks to them cause i would have learnt the hard way
Mum and Dad! Thanks for every and God bless (R.I.P)*2
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by bawomolo(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2010
LadyT:

How are you so sure she was dating this old pervert?  Maybe he was sexually abusing her?  One young girl who was sexually abused said it felt good downstairs but bad upstairs refering to her genitials and her head.

Im happy you all havent abandoned her

or it could be the daddy issues. either way such behaviors/acts aren't normal.   the old perv needs to be chilling in jail with his name on a sex offenders list if this was obodo oyinbo.

My parents did all the wrong(s) this world could endure, But today i realized they only made me a better person

you most likely become a better person regardless of the bad things they did and not because of the bad things they did.
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by Basics007: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2010
Waoh! Such an interesting thread. Ironically when d OP started seems as if no1 was interested.
I guess my experience is not really different from what a lot of posters have posted so far.
But i remembered a funny one. After a misdemeanor,my mother will call me a monkey then ask me,"what did i just say?"
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by LadyT(f): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2010
Basics007:

Waoh! Such an interesting thread. Ironically when d OP started seems as if no1 was interested.
I guess my experience is not really different from what a lot of posters have posted so far.
But i remembered a funny one. After a misdemeanor,my mother will call me a monkey then ask me,"what did i just say?"

I swear these parents all went to the same parenting school.  why did they always want you to repeat what they said? 

Or when my mum was smacking us she would repeat each word about 3 times between smacks!

How smack  How smack  How smack  many smack  many smack  times smack  will I tell you this silly smack  silly smack silly wicked  smack wicked child smack
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by oweniwe(m): 6:12pm On Sep 22, 2010
Dem parents tire me o. If you do something they don't like, they will just say- don't do this, don't do that. Why shouldn't i do it? THEY WON'T TELL YOU. eg; "Don't hold a girl's hand" why shouldn't i hold a girl's hand? "because it is bad" why is it bad? "shut up! Go and sleep". Meenn, its frustrating angry angry angry
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2010
Ok Now to the grandfather of all beatings. September 9 1995 (Ojo buruku esu gbo mimu)

I was attending JAMB lessons in prepararion for the UME held on December 2 1995. I would usually get to lessons like 3pm and hang around smooching girls in empty classes until its like 5pm. When I would go for classes by then the already quiet class would erupt into cheers since i was the ringleader of the troublesome students The queer thing was that I was still the smartest in the class. The teachers reported me that i was a disruptive influence and the lesson co-ordinators told me to stop attending and even detailed a gateman to make sure I dont come into the premises. One of our neighbours daughter went home to tell her parents who in turn informed mine.

My dad heard and drove me to the lesson co-ordinators house who told him how bad I was.

Got back home and my dad changed his trousers to shorts in readiness for the epic flogging,  he had 4 canes at home then, He locked me in the room and started after like 2hrs all the canes were worn out and broken. My mom was banging on the door shouting but he wont listen.

after the canes were finished he went to get electric cables (Nigerian wire and cable those thick grey coloured cables. He kept a sack or wires at home for emergency electrical repairs) When my mom saw him carrying the sack of cable to where I was, she attempted to wrestle him and he shove her aside. And my Part 2 of the ordeal started with those cables. In the meantime my mom ran to some of his friends house to get them to stop the beating by the time his friends came back It was already over an hour of cable beating and cables dont wear out.

It took his friends to stop him, they pleaded with him in the name of everything . I couldnt get up for a while, I was like 3 times fatter cos all my body was swollen, The next day was Sunday I couldnt go to church. My mom came to the room, She was also crying and brought the bible and she was ministering to me that she believed the devil was using me. After that, she said every morning before I bathe, I should read Psalm 3 into the water I would use to bath and pray everyday.

When my father came the next weekend. He told me to get a paper and write an undertaking that I would be of good behaviour. I wrote it and he kept it in my file (He had a file for everyone of us which contains all our academic progress from nursery 1). In my undertaking, I deliberately wrote "i would be of good behaviour till I get to university". And he was like "you intend to turn bad after you get into University?" and I got a quick 6 strokes

It was like a week before I could walk properly and for months after the scars were still all over me, My friends in school noticed some black lines on my skin like 4 months after when the scars were healing and they knew what was up.

That was the last major beating I got.
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by bolu1(f): 6:15pm On Sep 22, 2010
the beatings with koboko

the accusation when you have done nothing wrong

can't go anywhere
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2010
bawomolo:

or it could be the daddy issues. either way such behaviors/acts aren't normal.   the old perv needs to be chilling in jail with his name on a sex offenders list if this was obodo oyinbo.

you most likely become a better person regardless of the bad things they did and not because of the bad things they did.
Bad as you say that is, there are surprisingly loads of perversions and abominations that you support and promote that in Nigeria would also see you locked up or at least seriously dealt with. undecided undecided
Who are you to judge really?
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by bawomolo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2010
tensor777:

Bad as you say that is there are surprisingly loads of perversions and abominations that you support and promote that in Nigeria would also see you locked up. undecided undecided
Who are you to judge reaaly?

what abominations do i support undecided

Got back home and my dad changed his trousers to shorts in readiness for the epic flogging,

ha ha, your dad has his flogging attire. grin
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by LadyT(f): 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2010
shocked Dayo There is no way your Dad could beat you for 3 hours straight! Was he not tired?
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by Yorisb: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2010
LadyT:

shocked Dayo There is no way your Dad could beat you for 3 hours straight! Was he not tired?

e dey happen trust me.

he was like [b]"you intend to turn bad after you get into University?" [/b]and I got a quick 6 strokes

Hahaha. . . that was dire tho
shocked
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2010
dayokanu:

Ok Now to the grandfather of all beatings. September 9 1995 (Ojo buruku esu gbo mimu)

I was attending JAMB lessons in prepararion for the UME held on December 2 1995. I would usually get to lessons like 3pm and hang around smooching girls in empty classes until its like 5pm. When I would go for classes by then the already quiet class would erupt into cheers since i was the ringleader of the troublesome students The queer thing was that I was still the smartest in the class. The teachers reported me that i was a disruptive influence and the lesson co-ordinators told me to stop attending and even detailed a gateman to make sure I dont come into the premises. One of our neighbours daughter went home to tell her parents who in turn informed mine.

My dad heard and drove me to the lesson co-ordinators house who told him how bad I was.

Got back home and my dad changed his trousers to shorts in readiness for the epic flogging,  he had 4 canes at home then, He locked me in the room and started after like 2hrs all the canes were worn out and broken. My mom was banging on the door shouting but he wont listen.

after the canes were finished he went to get electric cables (Nigerian wire and cable those thick grey coloured cables. He kept a sack or wires at home for emergency electrical repairs) When my mom saw him carrying the sack of cable to where I was, she attempted to wrestle him and he shove her aside. And my Part 2 of the ordeal started with those cables. In the meantime my mom ran to some of his friends house to get them to stop the beating by the time his friends came back It was already over an hour of cable beating and cables dont wear out.

It took his friends to stop him, they pleaded with him in the name of everything . I couldnt get up for a while, I was like 3 times fatter cos all my body was swollen, The next day was Sunday I couldnt go to church. My mom came to the room, She was also crying and brought the bible and she was ministering to me that she believed the devil was using me. After that, she said every morning before I bathe, I should read Psalm 3 into the water I would use to bath and pray everyday.

When my father came the next weekend. He told me to get a paper and write an undertaking that I would be of good behaviour. I wrote it and he kept it in my file (He had a file for everyone of us which contains all our academic progress from nursery 1). In my undertaking, I deliberately wrote "i would be of good behaviour till I get to university". And he was like "you intend to turn bad after you get into University?" and I got a quick 6 strokes

It was like a week before I could walk properly and for months after the scars were still all over me, My friends in school noticed some black lines on my skin like 4 months after when the scars were healing and they knew what was up.

That was the last major beating I got.

olybaby50:

When i think of my dad. The thing i remember about him becomes countless.
All the same i give thanks to them cause i would have learnt the hard way
Mum and Dad! Thanks for every and God bless (R.I.P)*2

i doubt if these beatings dk is discussing had any beneficial effect

meanwhile for all the advocates of out and out beating - you do realize that most serial killers were among other things often brutalized as children and this was the start of their desensitization to inflicting pain?

seriously and no offense intended some of this stuff comes off as sadism
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by dayokanu(m): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2010
LadyT:

Tired? The beatings have a pattern. He would have me lie down and he would sit on a chair. 12 strokes at a time. and after that he would sit and talk for like 5 mins " Like you went and brought shame to my name out there, Now lie down again for another 12."

" What was going through your head while you were doing all these, You are gradually turning to a criminal lie down again for another 12",

" You would definitely become a cultist once you get to University and I would kill you before you do that, Lie down for another 12"

In between If I try to hold the cane or not lie down flat, I would get kicks and minor strokes which doesnt count towards the 12.

At some time the flogging would now lose rhythm and would be just sporadic and without a count again

On that day in 1995 I think I got over 200 strokes in 4 hours
Re: Things Our Parents/guardians/elders Did That Was Wrong Back Then by Yorisb: 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2010
oyb:

i doubt if these beatings dk is discussing had any beneficial effect

meanwhile for all the advocates of out and out beating - you do realize that most serial killers were among other things often brutalized as children and this was the start of their desensitization to inflicting pain?

seriously and no offense intended some of this stuff comes off as sadism

Soooooooooo true - I didn't wanna say it earlier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

All Elections In Nigeria Were Rigged Since 1960 - Jonathan / #ThingsILongThroatFor Now Trending On Twitter / Car Crash: Akpabio Flown Abroad For Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.