Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? (3902 Views)

Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons / Many Younger Women Truly Fall In Love With Older Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Tosinville(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2010
Here in africa, hardly before you can see a black older lady to go after young guys for real relationship, if the lady find that she's older than you're, she'll put an end to the relationship unlike those blacks that have already mixed up with whites that has few white men mentality in them most especially in the states.

In africa most especially in nigeria, if you discover an older lady who live most of her life in africa chasing you around to date you its better you run for your dear life cos she has her mission on you or to use you as her sex object (sugar mami water) to make her feel good not for the love of it and she'll be doing that secretly cos its african mentality but i think south african ladies are improving now just because their country is mixed up with whites nd indians.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by omofat: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2010
^^^I'm sure you just made a whole load of sense to yourself right there.  sad

Take care bro
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by InkedNerd(f): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2010
Tosinville:

Here in africa, hardly before you can see a black older lady to go after young guys for real relationship, if the lady find that she's older than you're, she'll put an end to the relationship unlike those blacks that have already mixed up with whites that has few white men mentality in them most especially in the states.

In africa most especially in nigeria, if you discover an older lady who live most of her life in africa chasing you around to date you its better you run for your dear life cos she has her mission on you or to use you as her sex object (sugar mami water) to make her feel good not for the love of it and she'll be doing that secretly cos its african mentality but i think south african ladies are improving now just because their country is mixed up with whites nd indians.

Please stop saying "in Africa". There are actually some tribes in other places where older women marry younger men.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Tinksh(f): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2010
Tosinville:

Tink_sh

you're white right? I believe you of way reasoning will be different in a relationship pls ignore these black ppl cos most of them are bunch of hypocrites.

Yes i am white and if i was with a younger guy i would choose to be submissive if he treated me right and deserved me to be such. Dont care what age he is or what age i am. As omo~fat said, depends if the guy is worth submitting to. If he knows how to get the best out of his woman no matter the colour or age.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Tosinville(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2010
Inked_nerd,

You do know why i don't also include you in an arguement whenever it comes to african dating mentality of a thing is that you were raised in a country that is mixed up with different kinda race so you can really have this african mentality and understand what i'm saying.

I like you tho cos you still claim to be a nigerian lady but you don't have this mentality so i didn't include you either but forget about the rest who live in nigeria that are only sayin craps on here.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Tosinville(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2010
Omo~fat,

So do i need to give some characteristics before you can understand all what i'm saying u as a nigerian folk who lives in nigeria? Before someone can prove my intelligence wrong on here you have to think twice before postin jargons not for me to define it for you first to understand.

Inked_nerd,

Well all tribes in africa have the same mentality when it comes to relationship between man and a woman excluding south africa as already mixed up with whites, indians but it only depends on individual that wants to live, reason and run his/her relationship like the whites nd some other race.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by InkedNerd(f): 10:57am On Sep 11, 2010
Tosinville:

Inked_nerd,

Well all tribes in africa have the same mentality when it comes to relationship between man and a woman excluding south africa as already mixed up with whites, indians but it only depends on individual that wants to live, reason and run his/her relationship like the whites nd some other race. 

No, not all tribes are the same.That's like saying all black people are he same. You and I don't posses he same culture as a someone from from Zimbabwe or Tanzania. We are not all the same. Us having different cultures is what makes us so different and unique. Different cultures, similar beliefs doesn't mean that we are all the same. C'mon!!!
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Nenum(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2010
Tosinville:

Here in Africa, hardly before you can see a black older lady to go after young guys for real relationship, if the lady find that she's older than you're, she'll put an end to the relationship unlike those blacks that have already mixed up with whites that has few white men mentality in them most especially in the states.

I guess you are basing your post on a one sided coin.

For me based on first hand experience. I know for a fact that there have been a slight cultural change from the the presumed culture you are talking about.

The age different might not be so much but African women are also going for and [b]dating [/b]younger men (esp. with a slight age difference)
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by LAGOS1976: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2010
I concur, it cool
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Tosinville(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2010
^^^Naw! Don't get my word twisted, mentality is far different from culture, i didn't include anything like culture here so don't make things more complicated cos its like you're diverting to another level entirely that only as to do with culture.

I'm talking about black "african mentality" in a whole and if you live here you'll understand my word better just the like way have "Nigerian mentality"--for instance just like the way almost 90% of nigerian ladies think every man should be rich before reasoning any relationship not that we don't have different kind of tribes here too but it only depend on individual(some nigerian girls) who never reason this way<<< Nigerian mentality in a whole thats how we have African mentality.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Tosinville(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2010
Nenum,

before i proceed with you, i would love to know your place of birth, where are you living presently as a black folk and pls don't lie.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Nenum(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2010
Tosinville:

Nenum,

before i proceed with you, i would love to know your place of birth, where are you living presently as a black folk and pls don't lie.

Pardon me in case you find this rude, but i think your present question is inconsequential to the discussion.

However for the benefit of doubt

I gave my point based on the fact that i am Nigerian, i ve been with Nigerian/African chicks as well as other chicks and i am home groomed to the core.

Hope that puts us in the correct perspective
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Tosinville(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2010
Nanum,

Well sorry if you found my question so irrelevant to what we're saying but i'm only curious about that just because their some nigerians on here from their father side who never come or visit nigeria once in a blue moon that also claim to be a nigeria so they can't really have this mentality.

Secondly, glad that you're home grown, so when you're still in nigeria how many old ladies have you date that really knows your real age? Pls be sincere, man.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Nenum(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2010
Speaking from the naija pespective, i beleive our girls do accomodate younger men now than ever.

maybe 1/2 yrs age gap (this is becoming the norm than before)
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Tosinville(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2010
1/2 years gap? Well i didn't really how count this real gap in a relationship and are they aware they're older than you're with this 2yrs gap? Man, as far nigerian is concern if an older lady date you then your instinct should hv let you know maybe she wants to help u to spend ur money not for the love of it cos she can never accept your proposal for marriage.

Lastly, since you haven't date an older lady before in nigeria but just speaking from ideas then forget.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Nenum(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2010
Tosinville:

1/2 years gap? Well i didn't really how count this real gap in a relationship and are they aware they're older than you're with this 2yrs gap? Man, as far nigerian is concern if an older lady date you then your instinct should hv let you know maybe she wants to help u to spend your money not for the love of it cos she can never accept your proposal for marriage.

Lastly, since you haven't date an older lady before in nigeria but just speaking from ideas then forget.

Funny, but let me put it straight.

I have only dated older ladies in Nigeria excerpt one.

Please check well using proper statistic's, older ladies do marry younger guys in NIGERIA.

Please do a little detailed research, i am guessing it wont kill.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by InkedNerd(f): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2010
Tosinville:

Nanum,

Well sorry if you found my question so irrelevant to what we're saying but i'm only curious about that just because their some nigerians on here from their father side who never come or visit nigeria once in a blue moon that also claim to be a nigeria so they can't really have this mentality.

Secondly, glad that you're home grown, so when you're still in nigeria how many old ladies have you date that really knows your real age? Pls be sincere, man.

This underhanded comment you made here better not be in reference to the previous conversations we've had before because if it is then I suggest you keep your mouth shut on this one issue.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Tosinville(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2010
inked_nerd,

you're extremely nut, who the hell are you to tell me to shut up? Whenever i'm having any conversation like this with any nigerian folk pls i don't like including some who live almost her life abroad so hush up and the reasonable ones like omo~fat etc hv already reason with my words but the fools who knows nothing will keep arguing with nagging with me.
*Case closed*
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by InkedNerd(f): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2010
Tosinville:

inked_nerd,

you're extremely nut, who the hell are you to tell me to shut up? Whenever i'm having any conversation like this with any nigerian folk pls i don't like including some who live almost her life abroad so hush up and the reasonable ones like omo~fat etc hv already reason with my words but the fools who knows nothing will keep arguing with nagging with me. 
*Case closed*

LMAO, again with the cased closed thing eh? Once again that remind me of a little kid having a hissy fit. Anyway, you don't like seeing people half way around the world. . . Its not like Nenum is in Nigeria. Can you not tell from his profile pick that he's in the UK? Good Lord!!! I mean c'mon you can barely write properly in English, you never make any sense, the more you talk the more people see how foolish you are. When people point out inconsistencies in the things you say you then you start talking jazz left and right. Good Lord just shut up for once. Mini MOBO444. Keep saying case closed all you want its not like it'll shut me up.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Tosinville(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^^omg lol is it mandatory stup1d ppl like you and Queeneve must intrude in whatever i'm saying on here? Just hold the fuk up anytime i'm talking to mature ppl on here, in short i don't fancy talking to someone who live almost his/her abroad so melt away pls.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by InkedNerd(f): 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^omg lol is it mandatory stup1d ppl like you and Queeneve must intrude in whatever i'm saying on here? Just hold the fuk up anytime i'm talking to mature ppl on here, in short i don't fancy talking to someone who live almost his/her abroad so melt away pls.

LMAO. Dude, you're a joke!!!
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Tosinville(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^^joke? huh! if you think i'm joking then thats your own cup of coffee, besides they don't need american ppl here and i know where i talk to my american friends nd reason with them, if you need that site i can do you a favor by sending it to you but as long as nigeria is concern, your attention is not needed here, madam.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by InkedNerd(f): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^joke? huh! if you think i'm joking then thats your own cup of coffee, besides they don't need american ppl here and i know where i talk to my american friends nd reason with them, if you need that site i can do you a favor by sending it to you but as long as nigeria is concern, your attention is not needed here, madam.

Ooooh ok, so your a joke and your s.tupid? I didn't say you were joking. Please re-read what I wrote and try to comprehend. I said YOU are a joke. I didn't say that you were joking. They are too different things. Can you not read and differentiate the two? Do I need to buy Hooked on Hooked on Phonics™ for you?
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Marhoski(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2010
tosin please learn how to use ur ed
dont want u writin waec 5times
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Marhoski(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2010
nd stop exhibiting your mental deformity
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Tosinville(m): 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^^madam, i know you're so obsessed with this site but i'll advice you to move to celebrities/movie/tv/radio cos thats where you can see members talking about Ludacris, Beyoncé, jadakiss, 50cent, Jada pinkett etc thats your ppl so you can know how to argue with them not for you to come all the way from america to tell me about our love life here.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Marhoski(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2010
what if shes a nigerian? or she has been there?
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Tosinville(m): 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2010
Marhoski,

mufu, you don open dictionary today so we no go con hear word again lol
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by InkedNerd(f): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2010
Marhoski:

nd stop exhibiting your mental deformity

Please tell him, because the boy is so convinced that he's making sense. He thinks he got everyone beat with his butchered ebonics and those d.umb lines he's always throwin' around

Tosinville:

^^^madam, i know you're so obsessed with this site but i'll advice you to move to celebrities/movie/tv/radio cos thats where you can see members talking about Ludacris, Beyoncé, jadakiss, 50cent, Jada pinkett etc thats your ppl so you can know how to argue with them not for you to come all the way from america to tell me about our love life here.

I wasn't telling you anything about your supposed love life [if you actually have one lmao]. The poster posted a question and anyone is free to reply. Please go and re-read the question. The poster was seeking opinions. If you also re-read the post you will see that there were other people berating you with insults [which were well deserved]. It wasn't just me. Mini MOBO444.

Marhoski:

what if shes a nigerian? or she has been there?

Don't mind the MOBO wannabe. He thinks just because I live in New York it means that I know nothing about Nigeria. He think just because he stepped out the country that one time, that it make him an expert on American culture. Talking to him is like talking to a damn wall.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Tosinville(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^^how many times will i tell this madam to fade away? Besides, some americans i know on here mostly post in celebrities/movie/music/tv but why would you and queeneve will come over to romance and say what you don't have idea about or what you haven't experience in your damn life before "abeg carry waka make i follow typical 9ja ppl talk"
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by InkedNerd(f): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2010
LMAO, jackass.
Re: What Is Your Take On Younger Men With Older Women? by Tosinville(m): 7:16pm On Sep 11, 2010
^^^Madam, i like to differentiate typical nigerian ppl from 9ja ppl, living in big apple(NY) that is so full of everything will keep making you to be seeing hell of a crap here, i'll advice you to tell your dad that you wanna come over to nigeria to spend 5yrs all alone so when you move back to new-york you can have many stories to tell even how their love life is going in nigeria not for you to sit in NY and keep lamenting on something you haven't experience in your life before, ode.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Can Sex Make A Man Surrender"....? / . / 10 Things Only Women With Big B00bs Can Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.