Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? (18064 Views)

The Kind Women Most 9ja Men Dey Marry For America / Girl Says Most Ladies Are Single Because Men Just Want To F*ck (pics) / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by TheKongoEmpire(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Twizzy30:
lol.. migration is part of life.. how about you migrate down here and come help fix things for us.
they rather be around nonblacks. When I go to Colombia, AAs don't go where the blacks folks are. They cheese with the other tourists.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by TheKongoEmpire(m): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:

Don't pay any attention to that troll its a self-hating brainwashed Tommy Sotomayor worshiper.
This is the hatred against black women that Tommy panders to white racist and self-hating coons for financial gains.
I love black women. I love them so much, I'd leave America to get one. Darker and thicker than you. With her natural hair too.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by TheKongoEmpire(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:

Black men have been the whipping boys by white America since they have been in this racist country for hundreds of years but it is easier for these men on Youtube to blame their counterparts because they are too afraid to face the white man and the thought of Becky shyting on them would destroy their whole existence because these are the females who can do no wrong in their eyes. Black American women are the target for these Youtube cowardly men and I can see that you are one of them. Black American men aren't like this in real life, this is the behavior of feminine men.
feminine man raised my masculine women and no fathers. Good job.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:
Damn right. And Malcolm X, Khalid Muhammad and Amos Wilson (pbut) are my Prophets.
Pain? No, frankly I'm in no position to be bitter. There are those who have the right but not me. The Bloodline starts in West Africa so here I am.
If you’re a Haitian in America I can understand your bitterness and anger. And YES you ARE bitter. Your posts scream HURT, ANGER and BITTERNESS.

Haitians are so devalued in this country that no one pays attention to you unless it’s negative. It’s either our coast guard turning your boats around so you can’t enter, being bullied in school for being Haitian with your Haitian ways, or unflattering stats about your country. The AIDS and poverty are out of control over there. Now the US is ending the temporary protections we gave you after the earthquake and in the process of deporting you by the planeloads.

What’s really sad is that I’ve sent lots of money to Haiti through a close relative. We both support an orphanage and the building of a school there. We’ve been doing this for over a DECADE. Two BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN!

Watch your mouth, always. You could be insulting the very hand that feeds you-or your people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:
we killed our oppressors. What did you do? Because the BC is a shining example for the Afrikan world. You own what industries? These crackers in luxury clothing and you still wear their shit. What do you own in your community besides food joints? And the Arabs and Chinese are moving in on that. Don't get me started on mass incarceration and fatherless. BA are on the bottom of every educational metric. Even you first HBCUs were created for the mulatto children. Of slave masters. You speak as if the BC wouldn't be in the SAME situation is it was a standalone country. You'd rather go to South America or Europe than the Continent. Please. Stop flexing.

Your ancestors were warriors but its too bad their descendants aren't worth a damn. grin Your ancestors fought for nothing, look at the catastrophe their descendants made of their beloved Haiti. Those men in prison eat better than those free Haitians who do nothing all day but search the earth for more mud to eat in order to get rid of their hunger. How many Haitians would rather be in American prisons where they can eat 3 meals a day as opposed to eating mud? Put yourself in your own people shoes and be thankful that black Americans made it possible for your ungrateful azz to enter into this country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:
they rather be around nonblacks. When I go to Colombia, AAs don't go where the blacks folks are. They cheese with the other tourists.

That would be because....wait for it....WE’RE TOURISTS! But go off, Haitian man! Lol

No sense entertaining you. I don’t wallow in the mud with pigs.

Be blessed my brother. Better days are ahead.

By the way, my close relative gets up close and personal with the Haitians we support when she goes there. She buys and takes the rice and hand delivers the money and other supplies and sees what’s going on for herself. Can that be enough for you?

Again, seek peace my brother.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:

Your ancestors were warriors but its too bad their descendants aren't worth a damn. grin Your ancestors fought for nothing, look at the catastrophe their descendants made of their beloved Haiti. Those men in prison eat better than those free Haitians who do nothing all day but search the earth for more mud to eat in order to get rid of their hunger. How many Haitians would rather be in American prisons where they can eat 3 meals a day as opposed to eating mud? Put yourself in your own people shoes and be thankful that black Americans made it possible for your ungrateful azz to enter into this country.

The food for people in Haitian prisons is provided by their families. They must take the food to the prison each day. If you don’t have family members to take you food, you don’t eat.

Just a little something I discovered when my relative asked me to wire more money so she could provide food for a prisoner she’d heard about and felt badly for. Before that, I had no idea!
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:
feminine man raised my masculine women and no fathers. Good job.

Yes, those are the men who whine and complain on Youtube. If these men were being responsible for their children women wouldn't have to play the roles of mother and father, its because of these whinny little boys who drop their seeds but are too stupid to take care of them. This includes Africans, West Indians, Latinos, White and every other incompetent race of men on the planet.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2019
How and why did this thread take such a negative turn?

I can’t do a bunch of negativity so back to the topic at hand:

9ja men, you ready to admit BA women are actually good mates after all?
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:
I love black women. I love them so much, I'd leave America to get one. Darker and thicker than you. With her natural hair too.

Hurry up and do so.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:

They are black who happen to live in America but they aren't ADOS- American(U.S.) Descendants of Slaves.
oh Thanks
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Twizzy30(m): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:

I'm a hoodrat remember, you guys have enough of those already, you don't need another one.
yeah you're right but as you know there's enough room to accommodate you. You can start from one of the lagos car parks and start doing "omo ita" grin
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 11:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
AkataWoman:
How and why did this thread take such a negative turn?

I can’t do a bunch of negativity so back to the topic at hand:

9ja men, you ready to admit BA women are actually good mates after all?

Well, as I recall, one of the members warned you on how nasty some Nairalanders are, but don't take it to heart, it's jealousy which is a deep part of their nature. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:

Hurry up and do so.

Khiaa, dammit! I’m trying to keep it positive and run a respectable thread here but I’ll be damned if you’re not cracking me up.

I agree that you don’t let people shyt all over you and sometimes people need to be put in their place, but this Kongo guy is a seriously hurt and unhealthy dude. Leave him in his misery.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by iRepNaija1: 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
AkataWoman:

I come to this conclusion by being born and raised in the US as the descendant of slaves who’ve been on US soil for centuries.

BA women have at no point in history had the ‘slutty, promiscuous’ stereotype in this country. Ever. We’ve had other stereotypes but not that one.

So you've never heard of the Jezebel stereotype?
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Twizzy30:
yeah you're right but as you know there's enough room to accommodate you. You can start from one of the lagos car parks and start doing "omo ita" grin

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2019
khiaa:

Well, as I recall, one of the members warned you on how nasty some Nairalanders are, but don't take it to heart, it's jealousy which is a deep part of their nature. grin

You’re right! I was warned and knew what I was in for. But I just CAN’T take it to heart. These people don’t know me. And they’re too damaged to realize that in their unjustified attacks they’re simply exposing their wounds. I wish everyone could know the peace and happiness that I do. When it’s obvious that they don’t, I can’t help but feel for them (for about 2 minutes).

There’s a lot of pain in this world but there’s a lot of good too and happiness to be found.

If Kongo wasn’t so miserable, he would’ve found a good BA woman to love his pain away. That’s what he’s missing. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
iRepNaija1:

So you've never heard of the Jezebel stereotype?

I have-ish. Just not as it relates to BA women.

We’re not talking about 1or 2 guys saying that BAs are easy (which I’ve never heard), but on a societal level? As far as societal stereotypes go? Never. Not for BA women.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
AkataWoman:

Khiaa, dammit! I’m trying to keep it positive and run a respectable thread here but I’ll be damned if you’re not cracking me up.

I agree that you don’t let people shyt all over you and sometimes people need to be put in their place, but this Kongo guy is a seriously hurt and unhealthy dude. Leave him in his misery.

The bolded is never going to happen, as soon as they know you are black American they will shyt all over you if you let them. It's all jealousy. What is even more disturbing is the fact that they worship and love whites just as much as they hate and despise black Americans.

They are taught by the parents to love everyone white and to look down on black Americans, not other blacks in the diaspora just us. Over the years I have learned how to deal with them and the secret is to crush their huuuuuuge egos. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by iRepNaija1: 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
AkataWoman:

I have-ish. Just not as it relates to BA women.

We’re not talking about 1or 2 guys saying that BAs are easy (which I’ve never heard), but on a societal level? As far as societal stereotypes go? Never. Not for BA women.

You might want to consider taking a look at the link below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotypes_of_African_Americans#Jezebel

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 12:10am On Apr 07, 2019
AkataWoman:

You’re right! I was warned and knew what I was in for. But I just CAN’T take it to heart. These people don’t know me. And they’re too damaged to realize that in their unjustified attacks they’re simply exposing their wounds. I wish everyone could know the peace and happiness that I do. When it’s obvious that they don’t, I can’t help but feel for them (for about 2 minutes).

There’s a lot of pain in this world but there’s a lot of good too and happiness to be found.

If Kongo wasn’t so miserable, he would’ve found a good BA woman to love his pain away. That’s what he’s missing. grin

First bolded grin grin grin Second bolded, please don't wish that on our sisters. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 12:10am On Apr 07, 2019
iRepNaija1:

1. Wikipedia is not a credible source.-Every English teacher since kindergarten.

2. We’re talking about BA women after emancipation-even before.

Your wiki source talks about how Europeans thought AFRICAN women were promiscuous because of the polygamy and unclothedness when they showed up on the continent in the 16-1700s!!!! It says the Jezebel stereotype was used by slave masters to justify raping their slaves.

Q: How does this relate to the average BA woman after slavery

A: It doesn’t.

1 Like

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Twizzy30(m): 12:18am On Apr 07, 2019
khiaa:

lol grin

Definition: 1. Area boys
2. Community nuisance
3. A no-good character as displayed by individuals who should do better.

Example: I was driving down Ilupeju Estate and all this omo-ita were blocking traffic at the entrance to the estate for no reasons.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by TheKongoEmpire(m): 12:23am On Apr 07, 2019
AkataWoman:

If you’re a Haitian in America I can understand your bitterness and anger. And YES you ARE bitter. Your posts scream HURT, ANGER and BITTERNESS.

Haitians are so devalued in this country that no one pays attention to you unless it’s negative. It’s either our coast guard turning your boats around so you can’t enter, being bullied in school for being Haitian with your Haitian ways, or unflattering stats about your country. The AIDS and poverty are out of control over there. Now the US is ending the temporary protections we gave you after the earthquake and in the process of deporting you by the planeloads.

What’s really sad is that I’ve sent lots of money to Haiti through a close relative. We both support an orphanage and the building of a school there. We’ve been doing this for over a DECADE. Two BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN!

Watch your mouth, always. You could be insulting the very hand that feeds you-or your people.
I appreciate all you do and did but Haitians will survive. And make no mistake: we've already paid our pound of flesh. We're the Vanguard of the Revolution.

https://blackdoctor.org/508730/10-cities-with-hiv-rates/

Looks like we have the same problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by khiaa(f): 12:27am On Apr 07, 2019
Twizzy30:
lol grin

Definition: 1. Area boys
2. Community nuisance
3. A no-good character as displayed by individuals who should do better.

Example: I was driving down Ilupeju Estate and all this omo-ita were blocking traffic at the entrance to the estate for no reasons.

You are doing a good enough job by yourself you don't need any help. Job well done, keep making your people proud. grin
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Twizzy30(m): 12:28am On Apr 07, 2019
khiaa:

The bolded is never going to happen, as soon as they know you are black American they will shyt all over you if you let them. It's all jealousy. What is even more disturbing is the fact that they worship and love whites just as much as they hate and despise black Americans. They are taught by the parents to love everyone white and to look down on black Americans, not other blacks in the diaspora just us. Over the years I have learned how to deal with them and the secret is to crush their huuuuuuge egos. grin
the hate you guys have towards Africa and Africans is much worse. Sometime ago lil baby was in Nigeria to perform, go read dirty comments by BA about Africans on how they thought they live in trees and don't use the internet. lol funny illiterates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 12:31am On Apr 07, 2019
TheKongoEmpire:
I appreciate all you do and did but Haitians will survive. And make no mistake: we've already paid our pound of flesh. We're the Vanguard of the Revolution.

https://blackdoctor.org/508730/10-cities-with-hiv-rates/

Looks like we have the same problem.
We all know HIV exists in the US but not at the rate that AIDS does in Haiti.

And in America medication is available that allows people to live long lives without the disease even progressing to the AIDS stage. We don’t have a community filled with AIDS-orphans.

That said, just get yourself a good BA woman already. We know how to love men through their pain. Some even like taking on broken humans as projects. I like my men healthy and WHOLE but there’s a compassionate BA woman ready to take you on somewhere out there.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by Twizzy30(m): 12:32am On Apr 07, 2019
khiaa:

You are doing a good enough job by yourself you don't need any help. Job well did, keep making your people proud. grin
you don't give up, do you? Kia Don't quote me again
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by AkataWoman: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2019
Twizzy30:
the hate you guys have towards Africa and Africans is much worse. Sometime ago lil baby was in Nigeria to perform, go read dirty comments by BA about Africans on how they thought they live in trees and don't use the internet. lol funny illiterates.
I’m not justifying anything but ignorance about a culture and country you’ve never experienced is not hate.

And it’s not the same as spewing hate-speak towards a culture and people you DO know.
Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by TheKongoEmpire(m): 1:36am On Apr 07, 2019
khiaa:

You right, I am grateful but it isn't to the current generation or the generation before that/. At the end of the day BAs don't control who comes into the country. If that was the case Europeans wouldn't have entered the taken advantage of the Homestead Act among other government policies. AAs were systemically discriminated against taken part of said programs. Sometimes by force. BM gave their lives in WW1 only to come home and be lynches in their service uniforms. Stop acting like you the house slave with the direct line to the massa. Haitians went thru hell in the 80s and 90s before Zoe Pound and Top 6 came into the picture. The worse part. This is when "conscienceness" in hip-hop was at it's all time peak. We fought the Revolutionary War at the Battle of Savannah: we earned our place/.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by TheKongoEmpire(m): 1:56am On Apr 07, 2019
AkataWoman:

We all know HIV exists in the US but not at the rate that AIDS does in Haiti.

And in America medication is available that allows people to live long lives without the disease even progressing to the AIDS stage. We don’t have a community filled with AIDS-orphans.

"That said, just get yourself a good BA woman already. We know how to love men through their pain. Some even like taking on broken humans as projects. I like my men healthy and WHOLE but there’s a compassionate BA woman ready to take you on somewhere out there.
As of 2016, about 150,000 adults in Haiti are estimated to be living with HIV/AIDS, including approximately 7,900 new cases that year alone, according to data from UNAIDS. That works out to a little over 2 percent of Haiti’s population of more than 10.8 million people, with sex workers (8.4 percent HIV prevalence) and prisoners (4.3 percent HIV prevalence) among the most infected populations. Frightening as it is, the latest estimates show a decline in the crisis compared to recent years."

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-aids-haiti-how-many-people-758412

"Blacks/African Americansa account for a higher proportion of new HIV diagnosesb and people living with HIV, compared to other races/ethnicities. In 2017, blacks/African Americans accounted for 13% of the US populationc but 43% (16,694) of the 38,739 new HIV diagnoses in the United States and dependent areas.d"

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/index.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to go back and forth with you. Just remember you're the poorest and most disadvantaged group in the richest country. Some of you guys are actually happy your oppressor's god blessed you to be slaves in this country. That's nothing to be proud

2 Likes

Re: Why Can’t 9ja Men Just Admit Akata Women Make Great Mates? by TheKongoEmpire(m): 1:57am On Apr 07, 2019
iRepNaija1:

It doesn't stop in the US but the whole of the Americas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can A Dick Be Too Big For Your Vagina? (guys, Read This Fact) / He Borrowed A Car For His Wedding And Lost His Wife To The Car Owner. / Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.