Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown (45120 Views)

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by mzeefitz(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
TANID:

Lol This Is Really Funny But My Guy With This You bible Verse Why You XTian Don't Marry More Than 1 Wife
It's because contentment is being taught in churches...
Please
Why should they marry more than one wife?
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by pelepeleb: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
This not funny. God help us. Amen.
Hello house, please help me out somebody and give me good quote.
My brick layer want to collect #220,000 to plaster 3bed room, each room with toilet and bathroom, a moderate kitchen and store, dinning room and sitting room. This property is in Ilorin.
He want to do the flooring #80,000
And external plastering #65,000
Note. All rooms sitting room and store are standard size. Water is available other materials will be supply be me.
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2019
SageMK:
Seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, "We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes; just let us be called by your name; take away our disgrace."

Isaiah 4:1

Brethren — the days of chasing after skirts are over.
Gone are the days of begging to put just-the-tip.
Be a success and watch them grovel at your feet.

*drops mic

keep reading the bible upside down.

You are clearly not a christian. Best you embrace Judaism.
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
I doubt this story.

In China, men are more than women in population. Even if they were, it all boils down to scarcity of responsible males and not just anyone with a d1ck.

Those who have ears should hear.
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by nextstep(m): 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
SageMK:
Seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, "We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes; just let us be called by your name; take away our disgrace."

*drops mic

Profound - but this is not new. It's been the case since Adam and Eve, and you can even see it in the animal kingdom - he who has the most, gets the most.
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by Donjazzy12(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
made4naijamusic:
An embarrassing drama occurred at a wedding in China as a spurned lover gate-crashed her ex-boyfriend's wedding to another woman wearing a bridal gown to beg him to come back to her.

In the viral video, the visibly emotional ex-girlfriend can be seen yelling at the groom 'it was my fault' while kneeling in front of him as his bride watched on in shock.

The ex-lover was said to have stormed the ceremony when the groom was about to kiss the bride on a stage. The drama didn't go down well with the bride, as she was forced to leave the venue, looking angry.

According to Star Video, affiliated to Hunan Legal Channel, the groom broke up with his ex-girlfriend because their personalities were too different. He appeared to be caught in surprise when the woman suddenly showed up at his wedding uninvited, also wearing an elaborate white dress.

His ex-girlfriend begged him to forgive her and give her another chance while the man held his stunned fiancée's hand in an attempt to calm her.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/grooms-ex-girlfriend-crashes-his-wedding-wearing-a-bridal-gown-and-begging-him/

Most of you guys missed the point totally! She did not come to beg the guy but to destroy his marriage!

Check this out!
She waited until during the wedding to make her move

She wore a wedding gown

She made a big drama about wanting him in public

HER GAME PLAN

1, To create doubt in the mind of the guys wife and make her insecure. As long as the marriage lasts, she will always think that her husband might go back to his EX. They will have countless quarells because any little thing, she will assume that her husband is maybe missing her EX.

2, It was a gamble to know whether the man will change his mind. If he did, she would have done the mother of all dumpings by openly and publicly dumping him after making him believe she actually wanted to wed him( That is why she wore the wedding dress)
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by PLAYBOX22: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
TANID:

Lol This Is Really Funny But My Guy With This You bible Verse Why You XTian Don't Marry More Than 1 Wife
No offence but this is a dumb question. (read and reason well..)
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by mechanics(m): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
hmmmm, confusion in progress.
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by shizzydonald(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Welcome to ShizzyXCHANGE!! We buy all kind of Gift card (iTunes, Amazon,steam,Apple store etc). fast pay always.

We will appreciate your feedback for better deals.

CONTACT US
https:///2348119287829

Facebook:https://m.me/shizzy.donald.334
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by aristocratic5(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chai...... Groom pity d poor babe marry her join na.
Laff wan kill me die
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by Sha23(f): 4:57am On Apr 10, 2019
Hmmm. Please forgive her n take her back....
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by PrincewithGod(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2019
SageMK:

*drops mic

When I saw that Bible quote I thought I was going to see a different commentary but was disappointed.
Anyway, that quotation warns us that the last days are here as Bible prophecies are being fulfilled right before our eyes, get ready for the rapture, get born again and live a Holy and Righteous life to be raptured. It will be a tragedy to miss the rapture. You cannot go to heaven on your own terms.
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by ogbutony(m): 12:45am On Sep 27, 2019
SageMK:

*drops mic

Well said!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Polling Unit #nigeriadecides2015 / Beautiful Wedding Pictures Of A Uniform Nairalander / My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.