Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown (45106 Views)

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend / Pregnant Woman Crashes Wedding In Detroit, Claiming Groom Is Her Baby's Father / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by made4naijamusic: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2019
An embarrassing drama occurred at a wedding in China as a spurned lover gate-crashed her ex-boyfriend's wedding to another woman wearing a bridal gown to beg him to come back to her.

In the viral video, the visibly emotional ex-girlfriend can be seen yelling at the groom 'it was my fault' while kneeling in front of him as his bride watched on in shock.

The ex-lover was said to have stormed the ceremony when the groom was about to kiss the bride on a stage. The drama didn't go down well with the bride, as she was forced to leave the venue, looking angry.

According to Star Video, affiliated to Hunan Legal Channel, the groom broke up with his ex-girlfriend because their personalities were too different. He appeared to be caught in surprise when the woman suddenly showed up at his wedding uninvited, also wearing an elaborate white dress.

His ex-girlfriend begged him to forgive her and give her another chance while the man held his stunned fiancée's hand in an attempt to calm her.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/grooms-ex-girlfriend-crashes-his-wedding-wearing-a-bridal-gown-and-begging-him/

1 Like

Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by majamajic(m): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2019
movie ?

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by SageMK: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, "We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes; just let us be called by your name; take away our disgrace."

Isaiah 4:1

Brethren — the days of chasing after skirts are over.
Gone are the days of begging to put just-the-tip.
Be a success and watch them grovel at your feet.

*drops mic

246 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by CyberWolf: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2019
Tell them to calm down, they won’t listen until when they get dumped, then their eyes will clear.

55 Likes

Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by pyrex23(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by pyrex23(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2019
Baba which video link u post naa
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by adaksbullet: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2019
am wash these vid on last year cheesy

while are u used style too posted bluefilm on nl?

2 Likes

Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by LuciferYaweh: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2019
SageMK:
Seven women evening newspaper feminists shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, "We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes; just let us be called by your name; take away our disgrace."

Fixed.

15 Likes

Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by TANID(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2019
SageMK:
Seven women shall take hold of one man in that day, saying, "We will eat our own bread and wear our own clothes; just let us be called by your name; take away our disgrace."

Brethren — the days of chasing after skirts are over.
Gone are the days of begging to put just-the-tip.
Be a success and watch them grovel at your feet.

*drops mic

Lol This Is Really Funny But My Guy With This You bible Verse Why You XTian Don't Marry More Than 1 Wife

16 Likes

Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by Olalan(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2019
She knows she has lost a good man due to her mistakes.........
BTW ladies truth is good guys are rare in this age if you find one try your best to keep him cause a thousand and one girls are waiting by the corner to grab him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by Offpoint: 9:55am On Apr 09, 2019
ok
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by sodiqapril(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2019
on my wedding day there would be fierce looking bouncers to make sure shxt like this doesn't happen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by Abortedfetus(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2019
Lagos wedding.
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by vibbb: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2019
okj
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by Pascopele: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2019
"Condoms Should be Sold. Sanitary Pads Should be Given for Free. Sex is a Choice, Menstruation is Not. Young Girls are Suffering."

Keep in mind that Every Woman undergoes Menstruation and not every woman is having Sex.

Let the Discussion begin.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by tstx(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2019
cheesy

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by martineverest(m): 11:08am On Apr 09, 2019
fake news
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2019
The funny thing is that men outnumber women in China. It is the ex-girlfriend that is spoilt for choice self. She has o=lots of other men to choose from.

Why that man

Lazy woman. Wake up. He does not love you.

4 Likes

Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by abbaapple: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2019
angry

That girl no get time to start a new friendship! The time taking to build a friendship will make you rich! lipsrsealed
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by Opinionated: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2019
The will just go mute
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by enshi(m): 11:09am On Apr 09, 2019
If you must play pls know how to play.... My ladies know I am a no nonsense man... They dare not try this.

It takes a soft guy to be treated like this
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by Angel223: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2019
angry
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by Agugbadin: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2019
It is a movie China's society has more males than females. Females are scare

1 Like

Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by Abbeyme: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2019
There is a sabotage somewhere

1 Like

Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by YesNo(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2019
see GOBE........ Omo see Gobe
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2019
Make believe
Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by ruffhandu: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2019
Mehn, that ex is psychologically unbalanced. Imagine, even wore a gown. She was ready to wed him there o. But the guy should have seen the signs, she must have been begging and pestering him before that day.
Once a man suspected a angered ex will scatter his wedding, he stationed his men all around the church to watch out. The plan was, if you catch sight of her, kidnap to an unknown location and hold her till wedding is over. I can't comman loose this woman wey dey like jackpot.

4 Likes

Re: Groom's Ex-Girlfriend Crashes His Wedding In China Wearing A Bridal Gown by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 09, 2019
I think the Groom didn't take precaution, his ex-girlfriend would have been pressing him long before he fixed his wedding date with another woman.

I think, he should have helped the woman suppress her intense emotions before his wedding day, provided he did, the incident would have been prevented.

Who am I to Judge? We learn from everyday events, positive or negative.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.