Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make (1043 Views)

New Inventory: Easy Way On They Make Black People To Bleach (graphic Pix) / 5 AWFUL Kissing Mistakes Guys Make That Completely Ruin The Mood / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make by 2sexy(m): 1:39am On Sep 13, 2010
Girls.Girls, Girls, What are they really after?

There is this my bros, quite a guy who know how to swagger,

I was at his place yesterday,which was his birthday. While there he introduce one lady as his wife-to-be. I looked at her and we exchanged pleasantries. Well, she is okay,light skinned with an impressive height. My bros dont like going out with shorty.The reason is because he is tall.

After we had eaten, he took us to the next bear palour to drink. I hate to drink but the guy dont buy you anything except that you are ready to take bear.

After we had left,I told another guy that I feel sorry for that so called wife-to-be.
You no why? Because I know who is this guy is. Right from childhood,far back when we were in Lagos, the guy's life is one hell.

He drinks a lot, he has never had any good plan for himself not to talk of a wife.
He has always introduce series of ladies as his wife-to-be

He has nothing, but he know how to dress, deceive girls with english and some other things,

Guys out there if your are not acting like this guy good but the truth is that this the kind of guys girls fall for,

I have most of this guys as my relatives and friends, I tried to act contrary to their act, but do know what? I got the BIGGEST blow of my life and the girl even go Zap another guy that deflowered her, so many things that she did. Shame cant even let me state them,

If you cant beat them, you join them,
Re: Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make by InkedNerd(f): 6:34am On Sep 13, 2010
2sexy:

Girls.Girls, Girls,  What are they really after?

There is this my bros,  quite a guy who know how to swagger,

I was at his place yesterday,which was his birthday. While there he introduce one lady as his wife-to-be. I looked at her and we exchanged pleasantries. Well, she is okay,light skinned with an impressive height. My bros dont like going out with shorty.The reason is because he is tall.

After we had eaten, he took us to the next bear palour to drink. I hate to drink  but the guy dont buy you anything except that you are ready to take bear.

After we had left,I told another guy that I feel sorry for that so called wife-to-be.
You no why? Because I know  who is this guy is. Right from childhood,far back when we were in Lagos, the guy's life is one hell.

He drinks a lot, he has never had any good plan for himself not to talk of a wife.

He has nothing,  but he know how to dress, deceive girls with english and some other things,

Guys out there if your are not acting like this guy good but the truth is that this the kind of guys girls fall for,

I have most of this guys as my relatives and friends, I tried to act contrary to their act,  but do know what? I got the BIGGEST blow of my life and the girl even go Zap another guy that deflowered her,  so many things that she did. Shame cant even let me state them,

Oh my, its interesting to see a brother call out his fellow brothers on their behavior. Kudos for you 2sexy.I always keep in mind that no all men are like that. When I met a man if I think he isn't half the guy my father is then then I move on. The things in your post can be said about some women as well. There are some women out here that those the same thing to men. Both men and women need to be on the look out for people like your friend. Thank you for posting.

--190--:

[size=13pt]Shut up

I tot only women HAD BSC in Gossipology
But i can clearly see you have a PHD in Gossiping!!

Whats your biz if he carries tons and tons of gurls, have you made plans for your life,

Remove the peck from your eyes first before talking about someone else's peck -- Isiah 3:12

Leave 2sexy alone!!! Are you mad because because he's telling the truth? Did it hit a nerve and remind you of some of the things you may have done?
Re: Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make by Rocktation(f): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2010
You just didn't make a point. You started out well until you lost touch.
Re: Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make by InkedNerd(f): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2010
Rocktation:

You just didn't make a point. You started out well until you lost touch.

LOL, I totally missed that last line in the post. Ok, now I'm confused about the original post. I sorta kinda get what he's trying to say but the line is throwin' me off a bit.
Re: Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make by sohiemi(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2010
Re: Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make by InkedNerd(f): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2010
s.ohiemi:

Inked so how was it.u guys moved 2 im so i culdn't get d hole gist

Well, she is a lovely young lady. We had a very pleasent conversaion. Thanks for introducing us.
Re: Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make by Kelvinj(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2010
Poster ur So confused, Well 1 sentence: show me ur friends and i'll tell u who u are. So dont judge cos i know ur the same bird.
Re: Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make by kcblast(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2010
**blah blah blah yaddy yaddy yawddy** pheww¿
Ur story has so many tentacles,dude
Re: Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make by harakiri(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2010
2sexy:

Girls.Girls, Girls,  What are they really after?

There is this my bros,  quite a guy who know how to swagger,

After we had eaten, he took us to the next bear palour to drink. I hate to drink  but the guy dont buy you anything except that you are ready to take bear.

You no why? Because I know  who is this guy is. Right from childhood,far back when we were in Lagos, the guy's life is one hell.

He has nothing,  but he know how to dress, deceive girls with english and some other things,

I have most of this guys as my relatives and friends, I tried to act contrary to their act,  but do know what? I got the BIGGEST blow of my life and the girl even go Zap another guy that deflowered her,  so many things that she did. Shame cant even let me state them,

@Poster

You are a real embarrassment to manhood. When i clicked on this thread, i expected to read up on something bad that women do in relationships only to read arrant nonsense. The bolded part above shows the kind of person you are. . .A PERPETUAL GOSSIP! ! ! What meaningful information have you passed across to the public by washing your "big bros" linen on a public online forum? He drinks? So what? I drink and smoke heavily but that doesn't mean i'm not focused on my life and future ambitions.My habits haven't prevented me from having a stable serious relationship with ONE lady for almost four years without cheating on her , so what the phuck are you talking about?You say he doesn't have a plan for his life.Are you in his head to know what his future plans are? From your post, you are obviously the type of person that never minds your business.You should have been born as a woman.You are a monumental disgrace to all alpha males worldwide! ! !

The post that summarized how demented you are is depicted below :

What on earth does the above quote have to do with the gibberish you posted before that? Nairaland really needs to implement IQ tests for people registering on this forum.

Rubbish!
Re: Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2010
Birds of the same feather flock together and that sort of thing. If your "friend" is a Player who sh@gs and dashes, I believe you do the same too. I feel sorry for your future daughters because Karma doesnt skip a beat.
Re: Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make by 1102(m): 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2010
And funny enuf there is a lady on this thread that is defending this GOSSIP of an OP

shakes head, women **
Re: Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make by harakiri(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2010
--190--:

And funny enuf there is a lady on this thread that is defending this GOSSIP of an OP

shakes head, women **

What do you expect? She has met a new "female" friend and they are doing what they do best (AMEBO! ! !)
Re: Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make by 1102(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^
Re: Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make by ifyegede(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2010
Such loooonnnnggg threads r such a bore 2 me.
Re: Girls And The Awful Mistake They Make by albridge(m): 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2010
well i have come to find that women make up their mind about the sort of guy they are interested in and the sort they are not. you cant chose for ladies, you just have to know the sort of girl you want and pray you find that sort undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Long Is Ideal For A Woman To Reply To A Man's Proposal? / Why Would A Guy Take A Girl's Phone Number Then Ignore Her? / Can You Marry A Divorcee ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.