Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,042 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

This Guy Grabs His Gf Boobs ,all In The Name Of Birthday Photoshoot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Grabs His Gf Boobs ,all In The Name Of Birthday Photoshoot (12469 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Grabs His Gf Boobs ,all In The Name Of Birthday Photoshoot by CHAVINCI: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
With boobs as big as those,i will always look for an excuse to grab them,"bae my cat just died,i need to press your boobs"
Re: This Guy Grabs His Gf Boobs ,all In The Name Of Birthday Photoshoot by DEETOOBABA: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
she doesnt seem to mind, so why should you?!

their life, their biz!!!

Ahbi ooooooo
Re: This Guy Grabs His Gf Boobs ,all In The Name Of Birthday Photoshoot by Mrhyper1: 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Jayrichkid:
u mean referee
coach ni ode
Re: This Guy Grabs His Gf Boobs ,all In The Name Of Birthday Photoshoot by ghettochild4u(m): 6:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bad boy don lick refnol
Re: This Guy Grabs His Gf Boobs ,all In The Name Of Birthday Photoshoot by Obas101(m): 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
lilianofentse:
hmmmmn
aunty I spot you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached) / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / Nigerian Girls And Their Irritating Entitlement Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.