Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos (22463 Views)

Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors / Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha / 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by madmohamed(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Oh i forgot Ernest Shonekan was a Fulani president
oh I forgot chukwu emeka nzeogwu
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Westsida: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

I no blame u, na Airtel wey de give u free data...

I think I gotta check ur 6 cos it seems you got nothing up there!

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Guyman02: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
adajiboyy:
I am not ibo, I am idoma from Benue state but I can tell you ibos are the greatest of all ethnic groups in Nigeria. Give an ibo man 10k and see him turn it into a million naira in 2 years time due to hard work and perseverance but give an idoma man or any other tribe I swear they won't use it well. The ibos don't need the presidency to be relevant in the scale of things in our nation

I have a colleague who is Tiv, he is always angry with his brother for not being very productive and always asking for money; I told him to attach him to a serious hustling Igbo trader as apprentice who will grill him, and the money he gives him as monthly stipend should be given to the trader to pay him as salary.
Now if you see that my colleague Tiv brother talking business and the serious he does it you will think that the boy is an Igbo boy, he is now the one complaining about his cousins being lazy and looking for handouts and telling them that he doesnt joke with his money grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by igwefivestar(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ejimagifty:
When you igbos realize how much damage you have done to yourselves politically, you will beg Yorubas to teach you politics. Keep voting PDP that won't even consider an igbo person worthy of their presidential ticket for 24 years. People like Rochas worked hard to liberate igbos but you can only force a horse to the stream, drinking water remains a choice for the horse (igbos).
igbos are not political prostitute like the Yorubas. At least it will be in history that the Igbo rece have been voting one political party since 1999. Sooner or later we will reap the fruit. Of our grit nature. Don't forget that persistence and determination is the key to success. We will persist till we success.

6 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Westsida: 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Miketonia:

We can't trade our dignity and pride like Yoruba's did. Just because of what. President our feet. We don't need it. Forget okorocha. He is not a true son. Very selfish. He can't never get our support. Let him go and meet his true brothers to give him president. A true Igbo man can never die to become president in this horibble nation.

Lol. Dignity wey your lord & Saviour don sell out to Atiku. Dey there dey play yourself!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Urchman200: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Okorocha needs the president more than the igbo themselves he should continue dreaming atleast after may 27th we all can wrest for this selfish mad man,

5 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by LabuleofNigeria: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
IBGOs (Igbos) can never become president and will never produce a President.

A tribe that has not iota of [b]UNITY.
A tribe that lacks the spirit of follower-ship and leadership.
A tribe that cannot unanimously stand for one thing and speak with one voice.
A tribe that has no love and is only driven by lust for monetized entities.

Even when their biggest icon (Odimegwu Ojukwu) contested for presidency, 85% igbos frowned and voted him out
Even 70% Igbos (Igbos) still condemned their beloved diehard son (Nnamdi Cownu).
Ohhh...How sweet would it have been if Igbos could be given their long awaited freedom (Biafra)....
I would love to watch documentaries of how the Animal-tibe will lynch theirselves into extintion because of leadership.

We Yorubas and Hausas has that awesome spirit of one voice and leadership,
Dear Igbos, do not forget that for Unity and leadership to thrive, there must be followership.

Fake tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Westsida: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
igwefivestar:
igbos are not political prostitute like the Yorubas. At least it will be in history that the Igbo rece have been voting one political party since 1999. Sooner or later we will reap the fruit. Of our grit nature. Don't forget that persistence and determination is the key to success. We will persist till we success.

Don’t tell me Biafra is dead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
megdon:
Igbos are busy acquiring wealth, buying up lands in yoruba, hausa/ fulani's places and also marrying their women. You think producing president is their problem? Mtchewww, you better think again. Atleast they live a more comfortable life than all the regions that have produced more president. Who president epp

The only tribe who are uncomfortable with themselves and their land, always forcing assimilation while screaming Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by chuose2: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nigerians you hate igbo people, so why are you scared of letting them go?

3 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
megdon:
Igbos are busy acquiring wealth, buying up lands in yoruba, hausa/ fulani's places and also marrying their women. You think producing president is their problem? Mtchewww, you better think again. Atleast they live a more comfortable life than all the regions that have produced more president. Who president epp

You are acquiring fake wealth by being an Economic Migrants to other regions and doing all types of Hungry people's work, the few successful one among you are criminals. Going to other regions to push Wheel Barrows and sell Meat pie should not be term acquiring wealth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Christianlouis: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
They always say the Igbo can't rule Nigeria.

But I ask one simple question, where has Nigeria been today since the westerners and northerners have taken over that seat.

We keep on becoming worst by the day. cry

Even Ghana of yesterday has become far more advance than Nigeria to the point they don't want us in their country.
Back then we used to say Ghana Must go. But this day they say pack your bag back to your country. While Nigeria will say we need to go to Ghana. Lift has turn around.

We have become the laughing stock of Africa with so many country becoming afraid of Nigeria trooping into their land.

The Igbos don't fight for the seat they only need Nigeria to let them go. That's has always been their fight.
Please, I want to ask Is that too much to ask.

From the last election you will know they don't care what you will offer them all they care is a better Nigeria. If they're hungry and looking for the seat they could have foolishly voted for buhari since this is his last tenure.

Come to Igboland who cares whether you're Hausa, Yoruba or other tribes as long you don't cause violence no problem.

Please leave the Igbo's because without the Seat and help they are still becoming successful even in all the land of the Nation.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Miketonia:

We can't trade our dignity and pride like Yoruba's did. Just because of what. President our feet. We don't need it. Forget okorocha. He is not a true son. Very selfish. He can't never get our support. Let him go and meet his true brothers to give him president. A true Igbo man can never die to become president in this horibble nation.

The same dignity you sold off to be under the Gworo Chewing Fulani, Atiku Alcamerooni grin

3 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by igwefivestar(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
Westsida:

Don’t tell me Biafra is dead
time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by degamemaster(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Some of us warned bitterly against the political destruction that We are heading to if our people fail to recognize and vote for the candidancy of All progressive Congress but we we're tagged Abokis and sellout, today we are faced with the reality!
Now, let's see what our Romance with Pdp that have never given any Igbo person ticket for Presidency lead us to.
The price for foolishness is heavy, no Igbo president in this generation!
Nigeria must be fair to us who opted to work for
National unity.

Nwokem mechie onu gi ebe ahu. Is Apc the only political party in Nigeria or has the constitution changed to force people to vote for one particular party before they can get dividends of democracy and possibly presidency ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Baroba(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ejimagifty:
When you igbos realize how much damage you have done to yourselves politically, you will beg Yorubas to teach you politics. Keep voting PDP that won't even consider an igbo person worthy of their presidential ticket for 24 years. People like Rochas worked hard to liberate igbos but you can only force a horse to the stream, drinking water remains a choice for the horse (igbos).

You, that keep voting APC, what have you gained?.. "Nigerians"are irredeemably stupid, here is a classic case..If you thing APC is different from PDP your are a dunce..
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Baroba(m): 5:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ejimagifty:

You, that keep voting APC, what have you gained?.. Nigerians are irredeemably stupid, here is a classic case..If you thing APC is different from PDP your are a dunce..
Ejimagifty:

You, that keep voting APC, what have you gained?.. "Nigerians"are irredeemably stupid, here is a classic case..If you thing APC is different from PDP your are a dunce..
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Mrhyper1: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
adajiboyy:
I am not ibo, I am idoma from benue state but I can tell you ibos are the greatest of all ethnic groups in Nigeria. Give an ibo man 10k and see him turn it into a million naira in 2 years time due to hard work and perseverance but give an idoma man or any other tribe I swear they won't use it well. The ibos don't need the presidency to be relevant in the scale of things in our nation
Abeg who are idoma���������

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by LabuleofNigeria: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
chuose2:

Rather ask yourself..... U want Biafra? then quit Lagos & Abuja first then stage a massive protest.
U don't scream of quitting a house while living in it.

4 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Westsida: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
igwefivestar:
time will tell.

Tomorrow isn’t promised, today is all you’ve got. Wish you all the best!
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Mrhyper1: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
chuose2:
Resources
That's why they want to leave
And that is why we don't want them to leave
But come to think of it we already let them go but when hungry wire them after Me Ojukwu run away
They apologize and we accepted their appology

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Westbestside: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
adajiboyy:
I am not ibo, I am idoma from benue state but I can tell you ibos are the greatest of all ethnic groups in Nigeria. Give an ibo man 10k and see him turn it into a million naira in 2 years time due to hard work and perseverance but give an idoma man or any other tribe I swear they won't use it well. The ibos don't need the presidency to be relevant in the scale of things in our nation
You are right, that is why Otedola, Adenuga, Adeleke, my own brother do not use it but are rich after two years. I guess they sleep on the money.

2 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by veesion: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Crying more than doing bereaved

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by dahnimoh(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Before nko.
YOU think say we bought into that APC "APRIL FOOL"
We know say no scam
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Westbestside: 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Miketonia:

If I tear you hot slap. You can't trade your dignity, which dignity? After abandoning biafra struggle to vote your Fulani lord and even insulted your messiah for calling your slave master Cameroonian. You are here talking of trading dignity. Dignity my foot.

5 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by enemybulldozer(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ejimagifty:
In what way has APC helped nigeria as a country??

Is it by security wise
Economy wise
Education wise
Health wise, just name it.
Everybody must not be foolish. If na stupidity they rain for naija exclude Igbos from that because they're wise people.

3 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Jokkarm2: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
FRUSTRATED POLITICIAN, KEEP QUIET, YOU ARE A HABITUAL FAILURE
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by tealaw2: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Igbo man no Sabi rule. Na to thief them dey. And them go embarrass naija with iberiberism.

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by sweerychick(f): 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
lilmax:

your brain is dead
don't bother quoting that kid!..
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by obyrich(m): 5:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ejimagifty:
How sure are about about APC giving a Yorubaman ticket in 2023?
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by anonymous1759(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
adajiboyy:

You're a typical ibo man stop seeking for likes and Shares. tongue

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 With Her Security Aides / NNPP Protests Against Governor Ganduje's Pardon Of 12 Death Row Inmates / PHOTOS: Trailer Drivers Still Driving During Daytime In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.