Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos (22471 Views)

Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors / Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha / 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by jafol(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
veesion:

YORUBAS ARE d problem o
AS FAR AS YOU guys are d known sabotuers you guys sold your fellow southerners to them just for d selfish benefit of your region alone
AS FAR AS YOU and your Fulani masters have refused to let go of us even for sthing as easy as regionalism

YOU GUYS WILL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN
for your information we are RETURNING ABOKI FOR PRESIDENT COME 2023 via PDP we like osibanjo but it's unfortunate Nigerias type of politics no like good people or good things
U SAID YORUBAS SOLD OUR FELLOW SOUTHERNERS? WHAT I THOUGHT IGBOS AND SS DONT LIKE US IN THE FIRST PLACE. ABI NO NE SS AND IGBOS KILL YORUBAS N HAUSA GENERALS IN A COUP. HOW DO U EXPECT PEOPLE TO TRUST U IGBOS OR SS. U LOTS HAVE EXPRESSED HATRED FOR SW SINCE AZIKWE. PLS U PPLE SHOULD STOP UR STUPID REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by OdenKelechi(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
adajiboyy:
I am not ibo, I am idoma from benue state but I can tell you ibos are the greatest of all ethnic groups in Nigeria. Give an ibo man 10k and see him turn it into a million naira in 2 years time due to hard work and perseverance but give an idoma man or any other tribe I swear they won't use it well. The ibos don't need the presidency to be relevant in the scale of things in our nation
Thank you for making some sense
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by YungDave(m): 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
This okorocha of a man is madt, I think he need special advicer on brain effects.
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by veesion: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
jafol:

U SAID YORUBAS SOLD OUR FELLOW SOUTHERNERS? WHAT I THOUGHT IGBOS AND SS DONT LIKE US IN THE FIRST PLACE. ABI NO NE SS AND IGBOS KILL YORUBAS N HAUSA GENERALS IN A COUP. HOW DO U EXPECT PEOPLE TO TRUST U IGBOS OR SS. U LOTS HAVE EXPRESSED HATRED FOR SW SINCE AZIKWE. PLS U PPLE SHOULD STOP UR STUPID REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY

A MILLITARY COUP YOU SAID abi
Hope you understand your self

2 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Westsida: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
adajiboyy:
ok bro I am sorry if I sounded maybe rude but it's just a sincere accessment from me

It’s not about being rude. Almost everyone doing biz would start from certain lower amount. I start a Biz with #5 & I make #50. Another person start a Biz with #500, he made #5k. You can see the correlation that they both excel. That’s how it happens everywhere. So what you said is a fallacy. Bless
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Elvis778(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Westbestside:
Shut up, he's Fulani. See goal post shifting. Dignity my left ball. You tribe is a Fulani slave. You have no dignity. After 4years of shouting biafra or death, na Fulani man you finally bow for. What a dignity. Dignity wey don enter water.

Arithmetic ko, Logic ni.
cheesy we are funai slaves?
What are you den?? Hausa toys, it's so pathetic you guys don't even know when the north is using you, just like guys use olosho, after they get their goal (which is satisfaction) they dump your azz holes as they have always done, you think ur region knows politics?? Lolz, i laugh in quantrapoli. Your region is what i call POLITICAL OLOSHO.
But we Igbos, we know the game, we play the game and we rule the game with our dignity intact wink,
I've always said it, the leader is not always the winner, the winner is one who seizes every opportunity to be the best, and in this case, we are the winner cuz we are the best.
U can cry me a river if u wish, just take a sit as we watch the show 2gather.

2 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Westsida: 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
adajiboyy:
we are an ethnic group from benue state, the former Senate president before the present is an idoma man, naija biggest musician of all time is an idoma man

Who be that?

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by PFRB: 9:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Is Okorocha saying that he will not run for president in 2023 or that if he runs he will lose?
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Westsida: 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Christianlouis:
They always say the Igbo can't rule Nigeria.

But I ask one simple question, where has Nigeria been today since the westerners and northerners have taken over that seat.

We keep on becoming worst by the day. cry

Even Ghana of yesterday has become far more advance than Nigeria to the point they don't want us in their country.
Back then we used to say Ghana Must go. But this day they say pack your bag back to your country. While Nigeria will say we need to go to Ghana. Lift has turn around.

We have become the laughing stock of Africa with so many country becoming afraid of Nigeria trooping into their land.

The Igbos don't fight for the seat they only need Nigeria to let them go. That's has always been their fight.
Please, I want to ask Is that too much to ask.

From the last election you will know they don't care what you will offer them all they care is a better Nigeria. If they're hungry and looking for the seat they could have foolishly voted for buhari since this is his last tenure.

Come to Igboland who cares whether you're Hausa, Yoruba or other tribes as long you don't cause violence no problem.

Please leave the Igbo's because without the Seat and help they are still becoming successful even in all the land of the Nation.

Thank you

Your region that Igbo man been ruling, wetin be the show? No be una be the worst for the country.
Why una scatter comot ur region if nah better place to live? Asaro!

2 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Afospecialk: 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
jafol:

CAN U IGBOS PLS COMPARE YOURSELVES TO OTHER TRIBES THAN YOUR OBSESSION WITH YORUBAS. YORUBAS ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEM. I MEAN THERE ARE 250 LANGUAGES IN NIGERIA, WHY R IGBOS OBSESS WITH US AND STILL DONT WANT TO LEAVE OUR REGION? THERE ARE OTHER TRIBES THAT VOTED BUHARI, ABEG WETIN CON CERN IGBOS WITH YORUBAS. NO BE BY FORCE.

Yoruba is the only problem that ibo has bcs they believe we ar too sophisticated to lick their ass just the way they ar licking Atiku ass.

As stupid as IBO is, it's not up to 2 months ago when they were shouting Atiku/Obi and Athiefkulated but now they lost woefully they will tell you they ar not interested is Nigeria politics.

Whether APC or PDP Yorubas always hav our representative so that we wont go political bankruptcy but Ibos won't reason with Okorocha bcs they ar never realize the gravity of their stupidity

Mark my word. PDP will never ever and ever zone presidency to SE/SS

I no IBO are waiting for 2031 but that's when SW too will show them pepper bcs APC will go for another Northerner by 2031 then Notherners will continue ruling over us till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Ntente(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
I would love you to get registered in Reacharge and get Paid today but *There* are 3 *of* *kind* *mindset* :

1. The *Employees* mindset - The people with this kind of mindset will always ask, "If I register today, how much will they be paying every month?"

2. The *Gambler's* mindset - These people will ask, "If I register now, how much do i get back?"

3. The *Entrepreneur's* mindset - The Entrepreneurs will ask, "What are the procedures for building this business? And what is the guarantee that if i follow these procedures #diligently, I will become financially free for life?"

Which kind of mindset do you have...�Examine yourself ���

Join the what'sapp group or share the link;

https:///HqynURqPF2NHf5wTnv5i2S[/color]
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by veesion: 10:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Westsida:

Your region that Igbo man been ruling, wetin be the show? No be una be the worst for the country.

You have right to keep mute if you don't know what to say
We are all victims of bad governors no S/W state is performing above AVERAGE Lagos should have been better x 3 of itself today judging her by what it gets due to the unjust allocation to her of d solo performing seaport .even 3 primary variables of road light and water which one is working well there
Don't forget it's in our adventurous nature to sojourn and discover new places and things
Even as developed as CHINA IS YOU still find them making further sojourn and INCURSION into every nook and crany of this world Even shitholes they will enter and tap goodies the people there are blind to see

2 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by veesion: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Afospecialk:

Yoruba is the only problem that ibo has bcs they believe we ar too sophisticated to lick their ass just the way they ar licking Atiku ass.

As stupid as IBO is, it's not up to 2 months ago when they were shouting Atiku/Obi and Athiefkulated but now they lost woefully they will tell you they ar not interested is Nigeria politics.

Whether APC or PDP Yorubas always hav our representative so that we wont go political bankruptcy but Ibos won't reason with Okorocha bcs they ar never realize the gravity of their stupidity

Mark my word. PDP will never ever and ever zone presidency to SE/SS

I no IBO are waiting for 2031 but that's when SW too will show them pepper bcs APC will go for another Northerner by 2031 then Notherners will continue ruling over us till eternity.
WHO WANTS TO PRESIDE OVER A FAILED STATE,You NO DEY HEAR ABI YOUR EAR DEY BLIND
WE ARE CALLING FOR REFERENDUM
Or better still regional gvt d reason we voted ATIKU

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Gandollaar(f): 10:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ejimagifty:
When you igbos realize how much damage you have done to yourselves politically, you will beg Yorubas to teach you politics. Keep voting PDP that won't even consider an igbo person worthy of their presidential ticket for 24 years. People like Rochas worked hard to liberate igbos but you can only force a horse to the stream, drinking water remains a choice for the horse (igbos).
All these nonsense just to get likes from fellow zombies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by igwefivestar(m): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
jafol:

CAN U IGBOS PLS COMPARE YOURSELVES TO OTHER TRIBES THAN YOUR OBSESSION WITH YORUBAS. YORUBAS ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEM. I MEAN THERE ARE 250 LANGUAGES IN NIGERIA, WHY R IGBOS OBSESS WITH US AND STILL DONT WANT TO LEAVE OUR REGION? THERE ARE OTHER TRIBES THAT VOTED BUHARI, ABEG WETIN CON CERN IGBOS WITH YORUBAS. NO BE BY FORCE.
u are so bias and unprofessional to ask that question. In fairness ur fellow afonja started it first.

2 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by chernest2002: 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Igbos are not desperate for presidency and Can never vote buhari even if the election is held a million times with Buhari as only candidate.
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by WeRblessed(f): 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Toosure70:

Nothing for Igbo until they respect afonja

Respect Who:?

I think you should go and study the history of ndi Igbo.

The only one Ndi respect is Chukwu okike abiama.

Afonjas and Fulanis are beneath every Igbo man the breathes.

five afonja plus five fulanis equals two Igbo men.

You can rule Nigeria for ages for all igbos care, but they feed the whole nation.

Igbos don't care about NIGERIAN PRESIDENCY. Afonjas and fuilanis can keep it. And the more they keep is the more Nigeria become ungovernable, retched, and poor.

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Westsida: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
veesion:

You have right to keep mute if you don't know what to say
We are all victims of bad governors no S/W state is performing above AVERAGE Lagos should have been better x 3 of itself today judging her by what it gets due to the unjust allocation to her of d solo performing seaport .even 3 primary variables of road light and water which one is working well there
Don't forget it's in our adventurous nature to sojourn and discover new places and things
Even as developed as CHINA IS YOU still find them making further sojourn and INCURSION into every nook and crany of this world Even shitholes they will enter and tap goodies the people there are blind to see

Then we are all victim of President! Case closed!
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Westsida: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
[s]
WeRblessed:

Respect Who:?

I think you should go and study the history of ndi Igbo.

The only one Ndi respect is Chukwu okike abiama.

Afonjas and Fulanis are beneath every Igbo man the breathes.

five afonja plus five fulanis equals two Igbo men.

You can rule Nigeria for ages for all igbos care, but they feed the whole nation.

Igbos don't care about NIGERIAN PRESIDENCY. Afonjas and fuilanis can keep it. And the more they keep is the more Nigeria become ungovernable, retched, and poor.
[/s]

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by QuotaSystem: 3:30am On Apr 11, 2019
chuose2:

You sent in the Army 2wice to kill us Becos we want our.

You are scared of living on.your own.

You are the ones shouting one Nigeria never us

Keep quiet with that stale bullshit cheesy.

Did you not abandon "No Biafra referendum no election" for Alhaji Atiku/VP of a united Nigeria just last month?

Have you forgotten the Quit Notice we gave you to pack out before your leaders started running from one Emir to another begging to stay in Northern Nigeria when we had enough of your Biafra scam noise?

You're only fooling yourself
tongue

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by QuotaSystem: 3:44am On Apr 11, 2019
Esquire08:
The ibos are the least interested tribe and people in Nigeria who care about politics. This has bn so from the genesis of ibo history. An average ibo man wants just 3 things. Make his money. Beg nobody. And lead his direct family without any sort of interference. Go and study the precolonial era or travel to the east and ask any ibo man.
The ibos have lost hope in this criminal organization called Nigeria. I'm not saying this mindset is perfect but its fact beyond dispute. So Rochas the ibos aren't threatened at all neither do they feel disappointed since they never had any trust or confidence reposed on politics, politicians and even Nigeria

Yet Igbos were the LOUDEST Atikulators by far.....Do you think you're talking to 2 year old kids cheesy?

Igbos are the currently the most interested and most desperate for Nigerian Presidency but lack the humility, tact & brains to achieve it. Fact.

Abi why are you blackmailing the SW against 2023 with so much bitterness and begging for both parties to field eastern candidates? Na lie?

Kiss the truth kiss
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 11, 2019
Westsida:
[/b]

Who be that?
lol. 2baba of course. ABi na who pass 2baba again na bro?
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Ziggylady(f): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Keep quiet with that stale bullshit cheesy.

Did you not abandon "No Biafra referendum no election" for Alhaji Atiku/VP of a united Nigeria just last month?

Have you forgotten the Quit Notice we gave you to pack out before your leaders started running from one Emir to another begging to stay in Northern Nigeria when we had enough of your Biafra scam noise?

You're only fooling yourself
tongue

You are pissing on yourself for nothing..You can keep ruling a failed dusgraceful country like Nigeria until she finally collapses..Who cares?

..As we speak,Borno,Yobe,Zamfara,Kaduna et al are human killing fields with Clowns like Kadariah Ahmed the APC zombie lying on roads in Abuja to "protest" the killings..

You lots are the ones carrying placards all over the place abiut being "a ittle pissed" at the killings going on the North..While we sleep easy here.

Dont even get me started on the poverty ravaging your region...So who suffers more from your incompetent Governance?...NORTH

I personally want the North to continue ruling and ruining this country so that the collapse will be faster..

Las las the joke is on you and yours cool
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by QuotaSystem: 8:15am On Apr 11, 2019
Ziggylady:

You are pissing on yourself for nothing..You can keep ruling a failed dusgraceful country like Nigeria until she finally collapses..Who cares?

..As we speak,Borno,Yobe,Zamfara,Kaduna et al are human killing fields with Clowns like Kadariah Ahmed the APC zombie lying on roads in Abuja to "protest" the killings..

You lots are the ones carrying placards all over the place abiut being "a ittle pissed" at the killings going on the North..While we sleep easy here.

Dont even get me started on the poverty ravaging your region...So who suffers more from your incompetent Governance?...NORTH

I personally want the North to continue ruling and ruining this country so that the collapse will be faster..

Las las the joke is on you and yours cool

And the scores of eastern lives being lost across Enugu, Anambra, Port Harcourt, South Africa etc. are what? Piglet killing fields? Lol.

This failed Atikulooter is in pains grin...is it not the same failed disgraceful Nigeria you were kissing Alhaji Atiku's arse for? That Obi was doing boy-boy for? cheesy

Finally my dear, you don't want the North to rule you forever out of only frustration, but especially because you cannot stomach another Afonja ruling before an Igbo man (who supposedly detests the presidency wink) and have no other option.

Lol you no get talk grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by showafrica(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2019
Melison:
As if they are that desperate for it,....crying more than the bereaved

I wonder ooo, we don't need any foolish igbo president, all we want is good governance. If a smart digital candidate shows up from maiduguri, igbos will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Ziggylady(f): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2019
QuotaSystem:

And the eastern lives being lost in Enugu, Anambra, Port Harcourt, South Africa etc. are what? Piglet killing fields?

This failed Atikulooter is in pains...is it not the same failed disgraceful Nigeria you were kissing Alhaji Atiku's arse for? That Obi was doing boy-boy for?

Finally my dear, you don't want the North to rule you forever out of only frustration, but especially because you cannot stomach another Afonja ruling before an Igbo man (who supposedly detests the presidency wink)

Lol you no get talk grin

This Gandollar worshipper is in pains already.....After posing as "Kardasians" because of your fraudulant victory bandits,kidnappers and murderes has over-ran the better part of the North while Buhari gives you all the middle finger..We sleep easy in the SE watching and reading you lots lamenting about the security situation in your region begging Buhari to "say something" Internationally,Nationally,Face-book,Twitter and all....Abeg keep ruling.

Zamfara,Yobe,Borno,Kaduna,Katsina,Adamawa et al are up in flames with more Northern states joiining the fray so your rants and lamentations about Enugu et al is just to console your "little pissed" self..Therefore keep ruling.

Nigeria is in ruins already dont even kid yourself about it..She is on life-support and i want a Northerner to continue destroying it,so keep ruling.

However you are spot on about my reasons for supporting a Northern Presidency..Biko keep ruling.

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by win3k: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2019
IGBOS ARE DESTROYING NIGERIAN IMAGE ALL OVER THE WORLD, IT IS AN INSULT TO HAVE ONE OF THEM AS PRESIDENT.
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2019
degamemaster:

Nwokem mechie onu gi ebe ahu. Is Apc the only political party in Nigeria or has the constitution changed to force people to vote for one particular party before they can get dividends of democracy and possibly presidency ?

You think you can become the president of Nigeria by insulting other tribes?
Let put a bet on this, there will be no president of Igbo Extraction in this generation.
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Westsida: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2019
adajiboyy:
lol. 2baba of course. ABi na who pass 2baba again na bro?

Fela!
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Christianlouis: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2019
Westsida:

One thing with people like you is that you only talk what you hear not what you see or by fact. Because it is pretty clear you haven't gone to the East to see things for yourself or have a clear fact about the igboland.

You said we are the worst. Please point one thing that make us
worst and I will give you 10 reason with the one things you mentioned that make us better than many other part in the country.

They have a water area that can work as a sea port but many has pleaded to the federal Government but it land on deaf years. Because they know the Eastern part will flourish if this is done.
The Easterner has try to make this done on their own but the federal Government always abolish it.

They say the south south has oil but they move refinary to the northern part. How can you have a natural resources but the production line is pushed to a part far from the source.

We receive the lowest allocation budget from federal government but the state is way better than many west and northern part. If you think am wrong please kindly I'm google it and don't be sentimental. That's how one learn.

The South Eastern part has never pop out has a poverty striking state in Nigeria but yet you call it the worst state.

The only thing I want you do before you come up and say things without fact is check the poverty level in google of all the state and also google about the south eastern part.

Thank you.
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2019
Rochas should please forget about becoming the president of Nigeria. He misplayed the politics and even his masters up north know him as the quisling he is and despise him deeply. He should leave the Igbo alone to fashion their destiny in Nigeria.
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Westsida: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2019
[s]
Christianlouis:

One thing with people like you is that you only talk what you hear not what you see or by fact. Because it is pretty clear you haven't gone to the East to see things for yourself or have a clear fact about the igboland.

You said we are the worst. Please point one thing that make us
worst and I will give you 10 reason with the one things you mentioned that make us better than many other part in the country.

They have a water area that can work as a sea port but many has pleaded to the federal Government but it land on deaf years. Because they know the Eastern part will flourish if this is done.
The Easterner has try to make this done on their own but the federal Government always abolish it.

They say the south south has oil but they move refinary to the northern part. How can you have a natural resources but the production line is pushed to a part far from the source.

We receive the lowest allocation budget from federal government but the state is way better than many west and northern part. If you think am wrong please kindly I'm google it and don't be sentimental. That's how one learn.

The South Eastern part has never pop out has a poverty striking state in Nigeria but yet you call it the worst state.

The only thing I want you do before you come up and say things without fact is check the poverty level in google of all the state and also google about the south eastern part.

Thank you.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyetola: Presidency Tackles Atiku Over Comments On Supreme Court Judgement / PHOTONEWS: Anambra State Devastated By Flooding | Sahara Reporters / Petrol Tanker Falls At Ogbomoso (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.