Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos (22465 Views)

Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors / Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha / 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by intervention3(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2019
adajiboyy:
I am not ibo, I am idoma from benue state but I can tell you ibos are the greatest of all ethnic groups in Nigeria. Give an ibo man 10k and see him turn it into a million naira in 2 years time due to hard work and perseverance but give an idoma man or any other tribe I swear they won't use it well. The ibos don't need the presidency to be relevant in the scale of things in our nation
...if these people can turn 10k into millions in just 2 years..how come they still hawk in some other people's region ? I don't understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by tribalistseun: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Ejimagifty:
When you igbos realize how much damage you have done to yourselves politically, you will beg Yorubas to teach you politics. Keep voting PDP that won't even consider an igbo person worthy of their presidential ticket for 24 years. People like Rochas worked hard to liberate igbos but you can only force a horse to the stream, drinking water remains a choice for the horse (igbos).

Obasanjo was there for 8 years it doesn't make Ogun state people richer than Igbos.

Katsina state still remains the poorest state in Africa even tho they have Yar Adua and the dullard Buhari.

Goodluck was there for 6 years doesn't make Bayelsa Abu Dhabi over night.

Saraki is the Senate President for 4 years doesn't make kwarians eat 6 meals a day.

Fashola is the minister for power, housing and works. Doesn't make Lagos have 24hrs light.

There will never be peace in this country call Nigeria. We will continue to remain the world shittHole country until illiterate like you become educated

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Mrhyper1: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2019
adajiboyy:
we are an ethnic group from benue state, the former Senate president before the present is an idoma man, naija biggest musician of all time is an idoma man
Which musician
Are you guys up to 100�??
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by buhariguy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
adajiboyy:
I am not ibo, I am idoma from benue state but I can tell you ibos are the greatest of all ethnic groups in Nigeria. Give an ibo man 10k and see him turn it into a million naira in 2 years time due to hard work and perseverance but give an idoma man or any other tribe I swear they won't use it well. The ibos don't need the presidency to be relevant in the scale of things in our nation
so why are they crying of marginalisation, even with the smallest position to other smaller tribe, they will still be crying of marginalisation,
if they are the greatest as you wrongly said, why are they so greedy,
greediness is in their blood, they can kill because of 100 naira.
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by buhariguy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2019
tribalistseun:

Obasanjo was there for 8 years it doesn't make Ogun state people richer than Igbos.

Katsina state still remains the poorest state in Africa even tho they have Yar Adua and the dullard Buhari.

Goodluck was there for 6 years doesn't make Bayelsa Abu Dhabi over night.

Saraki is the Senate President for 4 years doesn't make kwarians eat 6 meals a day.

Fashola is the minister for power, housing and works. Doesn't make Lagos have 24hrs light.

There will never be peace in this country call Nigeria. We will continue to remain the world shittHole country until illiterate like you become educated
but idiotic pigs hatred want to kill every other tribe in Nigeria just because of VP position,
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by jafol(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
veesion:

YORUBAS ARE d problem o
AS FAR AS YOU guys are d known sabotuers you guys sold your fellow southerners to them just for d selfish benefit of your region alone
AS FAR AS YOU and your Fulani masters have refused to let go of us even for sthing as easy as regionalism

YOU GUYS WILL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN
for your information we are RETURNING ABOKI FOR PRESIDENT COME 2023 via PDP we like osibanjo but it's unfortunate Nigerias type of politics no like good people or good things
HERE WE PLAY POLITICS OF RANcour, Acrimony and sentiments WE DIE HERE

Cry baby we won't reap shit, u igbos reap what u sown you r just looking for other successful people who won't bow to ur illiteracy to put ur fucking blame on. Nobody cares for ur cry cry. U hate YORUBAS with passion I see it all over the internet n real life. We don't owe u retards shit. Igbo men n women should get out of Yoruba land then we will see how far yorubas will become. Nonsense.
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by jafol(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
intervention3:
...if these people can turn 10k into millions in just 2 years..how come they still hawk in some other people's region ? I don't understand.
I think yorubas should stop patronizing these pigs. Gala don't even taste good like before in the 90s. Igbos have created fish roll and put it in gala satchet for una to eat. Yoruba ronu
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by jafol(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2019
Elvis778:

cheesy we are funai slaves?
What are you den?? Hausa toys, it's so pathetic you guys don't even know when the north is using you, just like guys use olosho, after they get their goal (which is satisfaction) they dump your azz holes as they have always done, you think ur region knows politics?? Lolz, i laugh in quantrapoli. Your region is what i call POLITICAL OLOSHO.
But we Igbos, we know the game, we play the game and we rule the game with our dignity intact wink,
I've always said it, the leader is not always the winner, the winner is one who seizes every opportunity to be the best, and in this case, we are the winner cuz we are the best.
U can cry me a river if u wish, just take a sit as we watch the show 2gather.
You know the game but u keep losing lmao. You call is political olosho but the igbos r crying on fulani shoulder and supporting him for a VP position. They failed its back to crying again. Wei Wei wei
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by jafol(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
twilliamx:

Igbo has to have presence in all parties. Just like every other tribe.
Pls o dont let them come to other parties o they will look for everyway to destroy that party and create dividing esp. For Yorubas e.g Azikwe
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by adekolaelect(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
lilmax:

your brain is dead
simply because he said what you don't like ??

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Elvis778(m): 11:02am On Apr 13, 2019
jafol:

You know the game but u keep losing lmao. You call is political olosho but the igbos r crying on fulani shoulder and supporting him for a VP position. They failed its back to crying again. Wei Wei wei
hope your current?? Hope u know Only God can save buhari from being chased out of asorock, and i doubt if God doesn't want him out too.
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Mrhyper1: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
chuose2:

You sent in the Army 2wice to kill us Becos we want our.
You are scared of living on.your own.
You are the ones shouting one Nigeria never us.
if u guys really know what you wanted you wo have regained your freedom no its is too late
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Mrhyper1: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
chuose2:

You sent in the Army 2wice to kill us Becos we want our.
You are scared of living on.your own.
You are the ones shouting one Nigeria never us.
if u guys really know what you wanted you wo have regained your freedom now its is too late
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Esquire08: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Yet Igbos were the LOUDEST Atikulators by far.....Do you think you're talking to 2 year old kids cheesy?

Igbos are the currently the most interested and most desperate for Nigerian Presidency but lack the humility, tact & brains to achieve it. Fact.

Abi why are you blackmailing the SW against 2023 with so much bitterness and begging for both parties to field eastern candidates? Na lie?

Kiss the truth kiss
I said "an average ibo man" maybe I should had said a common igbo man.... there is always 1 predominant view and a lot of other dissenting opinions. The view of the few igbos you live around or read their views on nairaland is nothing compared to the larger ibo society in the south east. Its common knowledge that most ibos in the east will decline any seat or position in government and even offer of white collar jobs just for the comfort of their small shops in the market or street. A people like this care very little about governance or politics except it affects their business.
This was what I meant good man
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Esquire08: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
jafol:

AND WHO'S FAULT WAS IT FROM THE BEGINNING? WHO STARTED COUP IN NIGERIA, WHO SENT ARMIES TO KILL OTHER TRIBES AND DIDNT LIFT A FINGER ON THEIR OWN? WHO WAS THE FOUNDER OF NIGERIA AFTER HE FAILED TO LISTEN TO A YORUBA MAN AND TOOK HIS GREEDINESS AND MANDATE AFTER HE BACKSTABBED THE SW PEOPLE THAT BROUGHT HIM THERE AND GAVE IT TO A HAUSA MAN TO RULE WHILE HE IS A PSEUDO PRESIDO.
How Nigerians interpret what happened back then, how it still influences our behavior and how we express hate amongst ourselves even unconsciously is why I believe the ibos should be left to part from Nigeria. I'm not saying this because I'm igbo, i'm saying it cause it's true.... for example, if honestly you believe someone had betrayed you in a fair partnership deal you made with you. He has said i want to go; i don't want to continue in this partnership. I think an intelligent thing to do is to let him go and not hold him still against his will unless you have some evil intents against him
I don't know why you brought the '67 genocide to this simple issue. Although I'm very familiar with the reasons the coup plotters gave as the basis for their action but I'm not here to talk or defend their action. I rather talk about the effect and solution of the whole trouble that has been be falling Nigeria
If you take sentiments away, you'll appreciate the sense in what I say
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Esquire08: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
jafol:

Lies I think u igbo people suffer from dementia. No be igbos n ss dey yarn rubbish everyday on nairaland, Instagram, facebook, ETC about this election. No be igbos dey chestbeat that they will cause trouble if atiku no enter? Lmao IGBOS R COWARDS.
Whatever I say expresses strictly my individual opinion as a human first before an igbo. I'm not a part or member of any igbo association or whatever. I have not spoken for the igbos and if i wasn't an igbo my opinion would still be the same. Using my opinion to generalize the entire igbo does not say well about you.
Don't call a people "dementia" "coward" etc okay?

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Esquire08: 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
buhariguy:
so why are they crying of marginalisation, even with the smallest position to other smaller tribe, they will still be crying of marginalisation,
if they are the greatest as you wrongly said, why are they so greedy,
greediness is in their blood, they can kill because of 100 naira.
The voices of the people you've been hearing are the few who has stakes and interest in the government. The majority in the east are not aware of any existing government in nigeria. Pls ask questions. It's not good when you're publicly taught issues that are of common public knowledge
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by HardBishop: 2:48am On Apr 25, 2020
When you igbos realize how much damage you have done to yourselves politically, you will beg Yorubas to teach you politics. Keep voting PDP that won't even consider an igbo person worthy of their presidential ticket for 24 years. People like Rochas worked hard to liberate igbos but you can only force a horse to the stream, drinking water remains a choice for the horse (igbos).
so you are still alive
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Dogogo1900: 3:36am On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Dogogo1900: 3:39am On Apr 25, 2020
Finally we have an Igbo man with some sense.
Okorocha knows that Igbo presidency will never happen in a this country. Hahahaha.
God bless Okorocha.
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Dogogo1900: 3:40am On Apr 25, 2020
PFRB:
Is Okorocha saying that he will not run for president in 2023 or that if he runs he will lose?
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Dogogo1900: 3:43am On Apr 25, 2020
No,he won't because he's smart enough to know that nobody will vote for an Igbo man because Nigerians don't trust Igbo people.
It's people like you that can't see that.
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Dogogo1900: 3:47am On Apr 25, 2020
Elvis778:

see this one? Eye dey smell.
Keep selling your dignity, we all know yorubas are bunch of political olosho
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Dogogo1900: 3:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Truth is bitter isn't it?
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Corporate2020: 5:02am On Apr 25, 2020
Dogogo1900:
No,he won't because he's smart enough to know that nobody will vote for an Igbo man because Nigerians don't trust Igbo people.
It's people like you that can't see that.

Igbos don't trust Igbos, so how will anyone trust Igbos then?

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Merit123(m): 5:04am On Apr 25, 2020
Okorocha is like child who do contribution for the heads of his steps mother, while his own mother is at home crying for hunger. grin

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Merit123(m): 5:06am On Apr 25, 2020
Merit123:
Okorocha is like child who do contribution for the hands of his steps mother, while his own mother is at home crying for hunger. grin
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by maimalari: 6:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Calculating:

Read more: https://politicstimesng.com/forget-about-producing-president-2023-okorocha-tells-igbos/
Fake news. Okorocha always has a video for anything he himself says. So play the video or idonbilifit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo: Don't Be Offended When People You Know Dont Support Your Business / Why Buhari's Failure Will Spell Doom For The Nation / My Reply To Uduaghan - Prof. Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.