Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos (22470 Views)

Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors / Stop Blackmailing Me, Okorocha Tells Ihedioha / 'Call Oshiomhole To Order' Okorocha Tells Buhari Over 'God Punish Obasanjo' Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by twilliamx(m): 5:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
cr7lomo:
So the igbos will have to join APC to become president...so APC is the only functional party in Nigeria....y dint Buhari join PDP to become president...these are the types of illiterates that rule us

Igbo has to have presence in all parties. Just like every other tribe.
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by chuose2: 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mrhyper1:

Resources
That's why they want to leave
And that is why we don't want them to leave
But come to think of it we already let them go but when hungry wire them after Me Ojukwu run away
They apologize and we accepted their appology

You sent in the Army 2wice to kill us Becos we want our.

You are scared of living on.your own.

You are the ones shouting one Nigeria never us.

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by HomeOfMe(f): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Calculating:

Read more: https://politicstimesng.com/forget-about-producing-president-2023-okorocha-tells-igbos/
Igbos should focus on developing the south-east-it's high time. Build industries,factories and companies. Roads,etc.
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Elvis778(m): 5:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
LabuleofNigeria:
IBGOs (Igbos) can never become president and will never produce a President.

A tribe that has not iota of [b]UNITY.
A tribe that lacks the spirit of follower-ship and leadership.
A tribe that cannot unanimously stand for one thing and speak with one voice.
A tribe that has no love and is only driven by lust for monetized entities.

Even when their biggest icon (Odimegwu Ojukwu) contested for presidency, 85% igbos frowned and voted him out
Even 70% Igbos (Igbos) still condemned their beloved diehard son (Nnamdi Cownu).
Ohhh...How sweet would it have been if Igbos could be given their long awaited freedom (Biafra)....
I would love to watch documentaries of how the Animal-tibe will lynch theirselves into extintion because of leadership.

We Yorubas and Hausas has that awesome spirit of one voice and leadership,
Dear Igbos, do not forget that for Unity and leadership to thrive, there must be followership.

Fake tribe
see this one? Eye dey smell.
Keep selling your dignity, we all know yorubas are bunch of political olosho
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Elvis778(m): 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
chuose2:
Nigerians you hate igbo people, so why are you scared of letting them go?
Ask them oo, cuz am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by veesion: 5:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Westsida:

Your not making any sense with that statement bro.
YOU SABI MAKE SENSE ABI
OYA MAKE SENSE
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Elvis778(m): 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
Westbestside:
If I tear you hot slap. You can't trade your dignity, which dignity? After abandoning biafra struggle to vote your Fulani lord and even insulted your messiah for calling your slave master Cameroonian. You are here talking of trading dignity. Dignity my foot.
this is simple arithmetic that your brain can't process.
We voted him cuz he is the only hope we have to restructure this nation, the man is liberal and educated unlike PMB.
And mind u, with restructuring, we are very close to attain freedom, if we get restructured 2day, it won't last 2 years and we will get Biafra. Use ur common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Ziggylady(f): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ejimagifty:
When you igbos realize how much damage you have done to yourselves politically, you will beg Yorubas to teach you politics. Keep voting PDP that won't even consider an igbo person worthy of their presidential ticket for 24 years. People like Rochas worked hard to liberate igbos but you can only force a horse to the stream, drinking water remains a choice for the horse (igbos).

Hungry afonja,go and have a bath before polluting the entire space with your body-odour.

Pathetic attention-seeker who is finished if Igbos does not give him one

6 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by GoldHorse(m): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ko ke werk! At least not until they re align....
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by veesion: 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
you dey mind the Ignorant flat head.

many of them were born in 2000 and too stupid to learn
I'm sure This your 10megabite brain is making you loose out on a lot of things
In his post the guy mentioned shonekan though not well spelt,i tell you an intelligent person would have been fast to code

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by boogie2910: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
rochas is just doing APC community service to see if he can get his cert of return.

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Westbestside: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
Elvis778:

this is simple arithmetic that your brain can't process.
We voted him cuz he is the only hope we have to restructure this nation, the man is liberal and educated unlike PMB.
And mind u, with restructuring, we are very close to attain freedom, if we get restructured 2day, it won't last 2 years and we will get Biafra. Use ur common sense.
Shut up, he's Fulani. See goal post shifting. Dignity my left ball. You tribe is a Fulani slave. You have no dignity. After 4years of shouting biafra or death, na Fulani man you finally bow for. What a dignity. Dignity wey don enter water.

Arithmetic ko, Logic ni.

4 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ain't this a B**CH? I find it hilarious that this fool would retort that Igbos should forget about producing the President in 2023. I mean, he was not saying what is not already obvious to any reasonable person that follows the Nigerian politics and its intrigues. In as much as he, Mr. Okorocha, might see himself as the proverbial "Moses" that would take the Igbos to the "Promised land," he needs to understand that he wasted the golden opportunity. He had [8 years] to make the life of his people worth living but he chose to erect statues instead. Now, that the opportunity is gone, he needs to realize that not his people and definitely not the Igbos would want him to play the role of a kingmaker in bringing the Igbos into the Nigerian fold. Having just lost an election, if he is smart enough, which I seriously doubt, he needs to lick his wounds and fade into the evening sunset and NEVER to be heard from again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by HardBishop: 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
LabuleofNigeria:
IBGOs (Igbos) can never become president and will never produce a President.

A tribe that has not iota of [b]UNITY
A tribe that lacks the spirit of follower-ship and leadership.
A tribe that cannot unanimously stand for one thing and speak with one voice.
A tribe that has no love and is only driven by lust for monetized entities.

Even when their biggest icon (Odimegwu Ojukwu) contested for presidency, 85% igbos frowned and voted him out
Even 70% Igbos (Igbos) still condemned their beloved diehard son (Nnamdi Cownu).
Ohhh...How sweet would it have been if Igbos could be given their long awaited freedom (Biafra)....
I would love to watch documentaries of how the Animal-tibe will lynch theirselves into extintion because of leadership.

We Yorubas and Hausas has that awesome spirit of one voice and leadership,
Dear Igbos, do not forget that for Unity and leadership to thrive, there must be followership.

Fake tribe.[/b]

[color=#990000]
[/color]

very bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Esquire08: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
The ibos are the least interested tribe and people in Nigeria who care about politics. This has bn so from the genesis of ibo history. An average ibo man wants just 3 things. Make his money. Beg nobody. And lead his direct family without any sort of interference. Go and study the precolonial era or travel to the east and ask any ibo man.
The ibos have lost hope in this criminal organization called Nigeria. I'm not saying this mindset is perfect but its fact beyond dispute. So Rochas the ibos aren't threatened at all neither do they feel disappointed since they never had any trust or confidence reposed on politics, politicians and even Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by NinjaMetahuman: 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
veesion:

I'm sure This your 10megabite brain is making you loose out on a lot of things
In his post the guy mentioned shonekan though not well spelt,i tell you an intelligent person would have been fast to code
sh1t-brain

the ediot added it after he has been schooled.

Even the post you quoted clearly showed it but you just had to drool all over my mention like a ret.arded imbec1le that you are
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by jafol(m): 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
Miketonia:

We can't trade our dignity and pride like Yoruba's did. Just because of what. President our feet. We don't need it. Forget okorocha. He is not a true son. Very selfish. He can't never get our support. Let him go and meet his true brothers to give him president. A true Igbo man can never die to become president in this horibble nation.
Chest beaters ...so no be igbos wan die on top atiku matter to make Peter obi vice president? Now u people lost woefully then all of a sudden na Yoruba gave Hausa power. You idiots won't cease to amaze me. Cry babies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by jafol(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
Esquire08:
The ibos are the least interested tribe and people in Nigeria who care about politics. This has bn so from the genesis of ibo history. An average ibo man wants just 3 things. Make his money. Beg nobody. And lead his direct family without any sort of interference. Go and study the precolonial era or travel to the east and ask any ibo man.
The ibos have lost hope in this criminal organization called Nigeria. I'm not saying this mindset is perfect but its fact beyond dispute. So Rochas the ibos aren't threatened at all neither do they feel disappointed since they never had any trust or confidence reposed on politics, politicians and even Nigeria

Lies I think u igbo people suffer from dementia. No be igbos n ss dey yarn rubbish everyday on nairaland, Instagram, facebook, ETC about this election. No be igbos dey chestbeat that they will cause trouble if atiku no enter? Lmao IGBOS R COWARDS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by jafol(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
Esquire08:

AND WHO'S FAULT WAS IT FROM THE BEGINNING? WHO STARTED COUP IN NIGERIA, WHO SENT ARMIES TO KILL OTHER TRIBES AND DIDNT LIFT A FINGER ON THEIR OWN? WHO WAS THE FOUNDER OF NIGERIA AFTER HE FAILED TO LISTEN TO A YORUBA MAN AND TOOK HIS GREEDINESS AND MANDATE AFTER HE BACKSTABBED THE SW PEOPLE THAT BROUGHT HIM THERE AND GAVE IT TO A HAUSA MAN TO RULE WHILE HE IS A PSEUDO PRESIDO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by jafol(m): 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
igwefivestar:
igbos are not political prostitute like the Yorubas. At least it will be in history that the Igbo rece have been voting one political party since 1999. Sooner or later we will reap the fruit. Of our grit nature. Don't forget that persistence and determination is the key to success. We will persist till we success.

CAN U IGBOS PLS COMPARE YOURSELVES TO OTHER TRIBES THAN YOUR OBSESSION WITH YORUBAS. YORUBAS ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEM. I MEAN THERE ARE 250 LANGUAGES IN NIGERIA, WHY R IGBOS OBSESS WITH US AND STILL DONT WANT TO LEAVE OUR REGION? THERE ARE OTHER TRIBES THAT VOTED BUHARI, ABEG WETIN CON CERN IGBOS WITH YORUBAS. NO BE BY FORCE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by nwanyionitsha: 7:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ejimagifty:
When you igbos realize how much damage you have done to yourselves politically, you will beg Yorubas to teach you politics. Keep voting PDP that won't even consider an igbo person worthy of their presidential ticket for 24 years. People like Rochas worked hard to liberate igbos but you can only force a horse to the stream, drinking water remains a choice for the horse (igbos).
Foolishness is real. Lamenting more than the bereaved.
Take your lamentations to the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
anonymous1759:

You're a typical ibo man stop seeking for likes and Shares. tongue
does likes and shares at any value to my life or add more naira to my account? Bro I no be ibo and why do I have to lie in a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mrhyper1:

Abeg who are idoma���������
we are an ethnic group from benue state, the former Senate president before the present is an idoma man, naija biggest musician of all time is an idoma man
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by nwanyionitsha: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
ofiko123:
An igbo man can never be president..Every one knows this..
You as a yoruba man determine nothing and obj is the last yoruba president. You can take that to any bank. It was even given to him out of mercy. Noisemakers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Westsida:

Your not making any sense with that statement bro.
ok bro I am sorry if I sounded maybe rude but it's just a sincere accessment from me
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by nwanyionitsha: 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Toosure70:

Nothing for Igbo until they respect afonja
See this one. You determine nothing. Noisemakers.

2 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by nwanyionitsha: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Some of us warned bitterly against the political destruction that We are heading to if our people fail to recognize and vote for the candidancy of All progressive Congress but we we're tagged Abokis and sellout, today we are faced with the reality!
Now, let's see what our Romance with Pdp that have never given any Igbo person ticket for Presidency lead us to.
The price for foolishness is heavy, no Igbo president in this generation!
Nigeria must be fair to us who opted to work for National unity.
Wee you keep kwayet tongue

3 Likes

Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by veesion: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

You are acquiring fake wealth by being an Economic Migrants to other regions and doing all types of Hungry people's work, the few successful one among you are criminals. Going to other regions to push Wheel Barrows and sell Meat pie should not be term acquiring wealth

You likely had a lot of carrovers, let me school you a bit

In other words it is known as DIGNITY IN LABOUR
come back after a small time and check out that same person if he has not changed level

Thank God you first mentioned ECONOMIC MIGRANTS
And yes we are But in your own case instead of starting little you form criminal gangs to rob and maim innocent people some times you hear about 1MILLION boys coming to rub an area while others become motor park thugs
I prefer starting small with odd works and low income biz which will in no time grow big
From a SCRiPTURAL PARABLE we note how some servants were given little others big but they hid it in d ground but he who received little nurtured it till it multiplied
BE THERE AND BE BLABBING ECONOMIC MIGRANTS some of those pushing barrows today might employ ur children tmorw and dat is life,...in all thy getting get wisdom lol
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Sholaco: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2019
As it may sound disgusting to you all but the man s saying the truth because you can't be a judge in your own case......of the truth! Yoruba will never vote for an igbo presidential candidate and surely Hausa will never vote for igbo
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Rizstar: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Okorohausa new task and assignment. Castigate the Igbo and take your senate ticket. What a shameless idiotic dangwurugwu dambanza kawai.
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by Menance: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
Yorobbers love and aspire to be like Igbos so much. And where they see Igbo they want to include their smelly ewedu selves
Re: Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos by veesion: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
jafol:

CAN U IGBOS PLS COMPARE YOURSELVES TO OTHER TRIBES THAN YOUR OBSESSION WITH YORUBAS. YORUBAS ARE NOT YOUR PROBLEM. I MEAN THERE ARE 250 LANGUAGES IN NIGERIA, WHY R IGBOS OBSESS WITH US AND STILL DONT WANT TO LEAVE OUR REGION? THERE ARE OTHER TRIBES THAT VOTED BUHARI, ABEG WETIN CON CERN IGBOS WITH YORUBAS. NO BE BY FORCE.

YORUBAS ARE d problem o
AS FAR AS YOU guys are d known sabotuers you guys sold your fellow southerners to them just for d selfish benefit of your region alone
AS FAR AS YOU and your Fulani masters have refused to let go of us even for sthing as easy as regionalism

YOU GUYS WILL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE SOWN
for your information we are RETURNING ABOKI FOR PRESIDENT COME 2023 via PDP we like osibanjo but it's unfortunate Nigerias type of politics no like good people or good things
HERE WE PLAY POLITICS OF RANcour, Acrimony and sentiments WE DIE HERE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Continue Praising Buhari – Onochie To Fayose / Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) / Why Buhari Dumped Oyegun, Rejected NWC Tenure Extension - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.