Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life (4609 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by Jacktheripper: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2019
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by Starboytwo(m): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Smoke LOUD 24/7 angry
24/7....damn,and you didn't die....goat

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2019
Starboytwo:
24/7....damn,and you didn't die....goat
The wey some of una dey reason I know one person go think say I carry the thing for mouth for inside straight 24hrs. Cow

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by Starboytwo(m): 8:18am On Apr 11, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
The wey some of una dey reason I know one person go think say I carry the thing for mouth for inside straight 24hrs. Cow
my goat was a hailing Bros,(greatest of all time)
I can't do more than a wrap for loud, messed up my brain last week...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2019
Starboytwo:
abeg no vex..I don roll one wrap this morning already, my blood dey hot
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:27am On Apr 11, 2019
Starboytwo:
With all the daily fvck ups wey I dey see, na LOUD dey save me from myself embarassed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by luvyaself95(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2019
gloria34:
Maybe, but not for me. I'm older than that now
why naw you no dey love again tongue
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by Starboytwo(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
With all the daily fvck ups wey I dey see, na LOUD dey save me from myself embarassed
paw paw is bae....loud too strong abeg...no let the fuckups get to you bro

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:35am On Apr 11, 2019
Starboytwo:
paw paw is bae....loud too strong abeg...no let the fuckups get to you bro
I go try embarassed
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by Divay22(f): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2019
BrokenCock:
LOL abeg lets gist bout this. It sounds funny
At that moment none was funny
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2019
luvyaself95:
why naw you no dey love again tongue
Nah, that stuff na scam, just find someone you are compatable with
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by luvyaself95(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2019
gloria34:
Nah, that stuff na scam, just find someone you are compatable with
Really, Have been through it embarassed so i can say you're right smileybut the question is can someone marry person who don't love undecided
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by luvyaself95(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2019
Touching Generator Wire While Is On shocked
That Crazy Thing whenever i remember it lipsrsealed
I laugh at my stupidity cry if wire have shocked then
Imagine how i will be like now undecided
Thank God I wasn't breathing when i touched the wire grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2019
luvyaself95:
Really, Have been through it embarassed so i can say you're right smileybut the question is can someone marry person who don't love undecided
My current boyfriend and i started out as friends about 1yr again, i liked him but that was just it. We talk alot, we were in college then, movement was restricted even communication with the opposite sex was also restricted. All we did was sit and talk during dining hours. He was of huge support to me in helping to run errands and reduce my work load. I was financing most of his stuffs cos the guy was broke. He asked me out about three months later and we started dating. Today we are both working and getting along well, he didnt change a bit in terms of attitude, he has been talking about marriage plans and all that and i wont mind saying yes cos i feel safe and Comfortable around him. its not the same as what i felt for my ex but i have peace of mind and i Dont think i'll trade that for anything else. Just Forget the love thing
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by luvyaself95(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2019
gloria34:
My current boyfriend and i started out as friends about 1yr again, i liked him but that was just it. We talk alot, we were in college then, movement was restricted even communication with the opposite sex was also restricted. All we did was sit and talk during dining hours. He was of huge support to me in helping to run errands and reduce my work load. I was financing most of his stuffs cos the guy was broke. He asked me out about three months later and we started dating. Today we are both working and getting along well, he didnt change a bit in terms of attitude, he has been talking about marriage plans and all that and i wont mind saying yes cos i feel safe and Comfortable around him. its not the same as what i felt for my ex but i have peace of mind and i Dont think i'll trade that for anything else. Just Forget the love thing
Wish Other girls see this and emulate you...
That love of a thing i don't think it really matter nowadays...
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by BrokenCock: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
Divay22:

At that moment none was funny
i can imagine. Where u in school then?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by Divay22(f): 2:33pm On Apr 11, 2019
BrokenCock:
i can imagine. Where u in school then?
Yeah.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by BrokenCock: 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
Divay22:

Yeah.
which one?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by Ginaz(f): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2019
I was so tired on this day, sleepy and hungry same time. I think I over stressed myself. I have been running errands since morning on that day and I haven't eaten till noon.

Immediately I got home, went to the kitchen to serve myself food. Took it to eat in the sitting room. In the middle of it I was so sleepy, my eyes were closed and I was struggling to fill my stomach cos I was hungry.

I left the food, slept on the chair for like 3hours,woke up and continue eating my food.

Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by ValZod(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
BrokenCock:
how do ppl get to do this sef ? cheesy

The way the thing happened that day is unexplainable. I was sitting jejely on ma own when I noticed her using her leg to side hit mine in a bus. At first I thought of it as nothing then she'd jam her laps together and widen them again like she was squirming. Safe to say, konji jus catch me as I decode wetin dey happen, na so I use my backpack cover my hand begin touch her leg. From there the rest is history, this happened at night by the way....
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by BrokenCock: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
ValZod:

The way the thing happened that day is unexplainable. I was sitting jejely on ma own when I noticed her using her leg to side hit mine in a bus. At first I thought of it as nothing then she'd jam her laps together and widen them again like she was squirming. Safe to say, konji jus catch me as I decode wetin dey happen, na so I use my backpack cover my hand begin touch her leg. From there the rest is history, this happened at night by the way....
The bus no smell toto toto ? Hahahaha.u collect her contact ?
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
gloria34:

Please don't marry someone you are just safe and comfortable with. Love is beautiful. I have not been lucky with it but it was amazing while it lasted and I'm never giving up on it. Believe me, you are still going to meet someone that will make your blood rush and give you butterflies in your tummy. Don't settle for safe.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
luvyaself95:
Wish Other girls see this and emulate you...
That love of a thing i don't think it really matter nowadays...

It does and you will know when you meet the right person.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by ValZod(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
BrokenCock:

The bus no smell toto toto ? Hahahaha.u collect her contact ?

Different toto get different scent na besides we been dey sidon for beside window. Ma guy I no collect shing gbai. Who knows what might ve happened if I reach same destination with am sha. Na me first come down and I jus bone. All I was thinking of was how not to let my hard-on cast when I wan come down.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by flokii: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
I think the craziest for me was when I was teasing and romancing my first gf in her mother's presence.. we had an evening program in church then and I had missed her so much.

Her mum was just smiling, probably amused at the way her daughter was all over me. I was so young then but cute. I have always had that cuteness since way back.
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by anochuko01(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
ImaIma1:

cheesy
This is really crazy
abi very foolish...
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by anochuko01(m): 10:38pm On Apr 11, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Running barefoot out of the house after I just had a bath because I saw my BF passing by my house with his ex.
just say you went mad momentarilygrin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by anochuko01(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2019
SBL28:

Please don't marry someone you are just safe and comfortable with. Love is beautiful. I have not been lucky with it but it was amazing while it lasted and I'm never giving up on it. Believe me, you are still going to meet someone that will make your blood rush and give you butterflies in your tummy. Don't settle for safe.
Physician, heal thy self!!!
the height of a good choice is the peace that accompanies it, and not some shity tingly feeling in ur belly. u got a long way to go
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2019
SBL28:

My dear, i Dont do fairytales anymore. I cannot fit and kill myself
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by BrokenCock: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
ValZod:

Different toto get different scent na besides we been dey sidon for beside window. Ma guy I no collect shing gbai. Who knows what might ve happened if I reach same destination with am sha. Na me first come down and I jus bone. All I was thinking of was how not to let my hard-on cast when I wan come down.
LoL!i bad I swear
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done In Life by BrokenCock: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
ValZod:

LoL!iubad I swear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Zimbabwe Women So Beautiful / Your Mama No Fine But You Wan Marry Fine Girl / Approaching A Lady:how Do You Break Though Her Defences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.