Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? (7341 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 16, 2010
to me,lesbianism is an habit geared by those who practice it as a means to-1) be associated with somethin different from the usual sex. 2)maybe to gain confidence in themselves. 3)interest due to attraction. 4) lured into it by others. 5)emotional stress or trauma and etc.there is always a choice.it can be cured with a good hard copulation.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 17, 2010
tensor777:

That is rubbish. Nobody, and I mean nobody is born a sex pervert or a faggott. People can become peverted as a result of what they listen to, what they meditate on or more crucially as a result of being a sexual abuse victim.

It does not change the fact that human sexuality itself is immutable.
Dude, u don't hve to call it rubbish, that's jst my opinion nd that's y this is a public forum. Try to respect ppls opinion.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by calipso(m): 2:43am On Sep 17, 2010
whats all that beefing between Inked-Nerd and Tosinville, for crying out loud, this is an art of imarturity, this forum is a place to express personal opinion on how you see or know things, if you did not agree wit other that would not prompt abuses,

@poster

i think most lesbians are not confortable with men touch, so therefor they would'nt want any, they are wel pleased wit same sex!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tosinville(m): 2:58am On Sep 17, 2010
Stevetboy9,

You mean lesbianism is natural? u are another halloween dummy in the houz, tell me how many lesbians they have once raised in ur extended family from childhood before? Guy, u be garri abeg go sidon.

**Tosinville slaps stevetboy9 across the face** ouch!!!
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tosinville(m): 3:10am On Sep 17, 2010
Tobore akaba,

You're extremely right with those points you just figured out, that exactly the major problem of lesbianism.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 3:46am On Sep 17, 2010
Omolola1:

@Inked_nerd, you are welcome, but i must confess u are a little bit weird, lol

How is expressing my opinion weird?
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by bawomolo(m): 4:11am On Sep 17, 2010
hold up, a thread about homosexuality and i'm not invited?

yall are slipping o
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by bawomolo(m): 4:11am On Sep 17, 2010
Tosinville:

Stevetboy9,

You mean lesbianism is natural? u are another halloween dummy in the houz, tell me how many lesbians they have once raised in your extended family from childhood before? Guy, u be garri abeg go sidon.

when you can argue intellectually, use insults
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 5:34am On Sep 17, 2010
bawomolo:

when you can argue intellectually, use insults

lol lol lol
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 17, 2010
Tosinville:

Stevetboy9,

You mean lesbianism is natural? u are another halloween dummy in the houz, tell me how many lesbians they have once raised in your extended family from childhood before? Guy, u be garri abeg go sidon.

Must u always insult? wat r ur motives? Or don't u know this is a public forum for ADULTS to express their opinions? Grow up dude or go to NL section for kidds *wonder if there's any*
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 17, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

How is expressing my opinion weird?
bawomolo:

hold up, a thread about homosexuality and i'm not invited?

yall are slipping o
Dear sir,
As respond to your request,you are hereby invited to a forum discusion titled 'why do lesbians dont want men?' please kindly drop your candid opinion.
Yours sincerely
NL
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2010
^^^

lol lol lol grin
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tosinville(m): 11:37am On Sep 17, 2010
Bawolomo,

Are you trying to be holy here? discussing about homosexualism means we are one? besides, the topic goes like this "Why Lesbians Don't Want Men" so its left for you to drop your reasonable answers and if you think u don't have any idea then back-off immediately its not compulsory you most post for ppl to notice u.

Koolhunt,

Well i don't like people like you who just jump into conclusion with what u see last without observing what that guy wrote first before the insult, if u have problem in sight then visit an optician asap b4 is too late and at the end u still can't give some coherent answers that relates to lesbianisms who needs to visit teens sections seun is about to launch tomorrow.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by bawomolo(m): 8:30pm On Sep 17, 2010
Tosinville:

Bawolomo,

Are you trying to be holy here? discussing about homosexualism means we are one? besides, the topic goes like this "Why Lesbians Don't Want Men" so its left for you to drop your reasonable answers and if you think u don't have any idea then back-off immediately its not compulsory you most post for ppl to notice u.

Koolhunt,

Well i don't like people like you who just jump into conclusion with what u see last without observing what that guy wrote first before the insult, if u have problem in sight then visit an optician asap b4 is too late and at the end u still can't give some coherent answers that relates to lesbianisms who needs to visit teens sections seun is about to launch tomorrow.

stop back from the computer and relax
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2010
Chei, i'm burning with anger B-) Tosinvillageboy or whatever u call your self, you're nothing but an old fool!
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2010
And mind you, dont ever, i mean ever in your life refer to my extended family! The fact that It's not being done in d past history of nigeria doesnt mean that their wont be change at least men do pierce their ears in those days but It's been done know so use your brain. Ugly pepper, shapeless amoeba, i mean tosinvillageboy
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tosinville(m): 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2010
Stevetboy9,

well the truth hurt but you're still a nit wit whenever you speak, besides are you not the same one that create a topic that say 'i want a school mother' here? Wat a hell, kids like suppose to in preparatory school playing ground with your colleagues glad you mates are resuming school tomorrow, dumbazz
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2010
You should be ashamed of yourself having words wit me. Everybody in the house is even againt your behaviour. Pls learn to respect ppls opinion, dumbass modafuka villageboy. Go get a life. If u reply me then, you're the most cowardess person in the world and u'll get a recognition award for that! Agbaya Adagba ma danu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Agree? Boobs Is No Longer A Private Part In The World Today – Man Says / One Bad Bad Habit U Wish U Can Stop / Checkout These Sexy Sitting Positions[pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.