Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? (7345 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by sohiemi(m): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2010
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tinksh(f): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2010
I think women are more flexible in their sexuality. But who better to know a womans body than another woman. Not my thing, but whatever does it for you. Are men that insecure that they cant understand lesbians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tosinville(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2010
Gabnish,

I MUST CONFESS, YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT IN EVERY ANGLES.

Inked_nerd,

You see what i always let u know here? If i say ur mentality is not needed here, or u are a kid or i don't talk to half-baked nigerians who lives almost her life abroad you think i'm trying to insult you not at all. U see she said u lack AFRICAN VIRTUE and thats the major thing i keep complaining about u who needs to come over to nigeria to learn many things about africa cos i didn't really classify u as nigerian on here.

If you think she's preaching well she didn't have to be in religion section to talk about this cos we do talk about cultures in romance section too so dat no big deal but always think twice before u post on NL cos you're still a baby who hasn't seen life yet you judge only wit what u encounter in New - York.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2010
Tosinville:

Gabnish,

I MUST CONFESS, YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT IN EVERY ANGLES.

Inked_nerd,

You see what i always let u know here? If i say your mentality is not needed here, or u are a kid or i don't talk to half-baked nigerians who lives almost her life abroad you think i'm trying to insult you not at all. U see she said u lack AFRICAN VIRTUE and thats the major thing i keep complaining about u who needs to come over to nigeria to learn many things about africa cos i didn't really classify u as nigerian on here.

If you think she's preaching well she didn't have to be in religion section to talk about this cos we do talk about cultures in romance section too so dat no big deal but always think twice before u post on NL cos you're still a baby who hasn't seen life yet you judge only wit what u encounter in New - York.

Yes, he/she was preaching. There were references of God within his/her comment. Go read it over and you will see. Even s.ohiemi pointed out the Biblical connection within garnish's comment so for you to tell me that is isn't so much related to religion would be like telling me the a grey sky isn't related to potnetial rain fall. And even if this was a cultural issue, is there not another section for that? Since you seem to be jumping on the cultural bandwagon with garnish, I would like to point out to you that there is a cultural section on this forum. He/she was more than welcome to express his/her views in that forum since that seems to be where your trying to steer your comment.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by MrCork10: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2010
I love lesbians,,,thats why i love Inek nerd. She look like Queeen Latifart tongue
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by dealordea(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2010
@all respond, Thanks for the contribution

@Inked_nerd, I think you a big disgrace to the Nigerian Community, Common, Grow up, u lack alot of Nigeria Origin,
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2010
deal_ordea:

@Inked_nerd, I think you a big disgrace to the Nigerian Community, Common, Grow up, u lack alot of Nigeria Origin,

LMAO, you should be the last person to be telling someone to grow up given the fact that you go around sleeping with your friends' mother!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Omolola1(f): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2010
and boyfriend's grandpa! ROTFLMAO
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

LMAO, you should be the last person to be telling someone to grow up given the fact that you go around sleeping with your friends' mother!!!

Yet he does not advocate that as a lifestyle choice. You on the other hand choose to propagate devilish, disgusting acts in the name of so-called human sexuality.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2010
tensor777:

Yet he does not advocate that as a lifestyle choice. You on the other hand choose to propagate devilish, disgusting acts in the name of so-called human sexuality.

Say what you like. Homosexuality has been here before you were born and will be here after your dead so get over it.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2010
koolhunk:

My opinion is that been a strict lesbian (those ones that can't even be sexually excited by a guy) is by default. They were born that way nd there's nothing they can do bout it buh those that are bisexual are that way due to the influence of their physical enviroment. For instance the case of all girls schls, they experiment to satisfy themselfs wen horn.ey. They get used to this habbit even after school hence becomes bi.

That is rubbish. Nobody, and I mean nobody is born a sex pervert or a faggott. People can become peverted as a result of what they listen to, what they meditate on or more crucially as a result of being a sexual abuse victim.

It does not change the fact that human sexuality itself is immutable.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Omolola1(f): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2010
@Inked, what's your sexual orientation? am a lil bit confused
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by TewMuch: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2010
Am sorry but Inked comes across as a lesbian. Been reading threads where she posted and once she has to discuss sexual orientation, she is so defensive about lesbians. Even very excited to get in touch with Gaygirl on a previous thread. Inked, just jump out of the closet. Its o.k. This is a faceless forum and no one knows you. I am expecting a thread with "Surprise Inked_Nerd is a lesbian". Mr. Cork seems on the ball about you. wink
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2010
No, I am not a lesbian. Can you people not read? I volunteer at a gay youth center in New York so of course I'm gonna stand up and speak when I see people writing stuff like this. Look, you all are feel to think what you like. That is totally up you grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by queeneve: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2010
Ahhhh

That makes sense, People who have RELATIONSHIPS of any kind with homosexuals tend to be defensive, JMO,

I for one do not care about people's sexual orientation and still remains that Sexual Orientation is a choice, HOWEVER THAT MY OPINION and homosexual people need love as well.

Anyway, I need to get with my heterosexual lover and show him this dance I learned tongue
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2010
Queeneve or watever, i see that u're getting things wrong. To clarify yourself, I'll suggest u ask gay or lesbian friends why they were like that. Come and tell us your findings. But let me give u clue to d answers u'll get, they'll all tell u WE DIDN'T CHOOSE TO BE SO, IT'S NATURAL. I wont go further on Ds but google any ? U have on homosexualism and read everything u see, u'll understand better. Read d findings on about.health.com, i'm not sure of Ds site but It's something like that.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by queeneve: 9:37pm On Sep 15, 2010
Steve,

Once again IT MY OPINION, YOU DO NOT NEED TO LIKE MY OPINION OR AGREE WITH ME. I REALLY DONT GIVE FUGG IF YOU AGREE WITH MY OPINION OR NOT, I STILL SAY SEXUAL ORIENTATION IS A CHOICE, AND WHAT YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

NOT A DAMN THING, SO I SUGGEST YOU GO FIND YOU SOME SAND TO PLAY IN AND STFU,

When do people read to have an opinion?!! WTF?!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by slex(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2010
wink Hi qeeneve

angry Stevet leave her alone
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Gaygurl(f): 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2010
angry its dis thread stil on? Everybdy's got his/her own opinion on dis issue! Enuf of d hatin. Dis is crazyyyy, am outta here,
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tosinville(m): 12:33am On Sep 16, 2010
Inked_nerd,

Girl, you're so daft, did u see how low and senseless ur dumbskull is with ur last reply to me?¿¿ Is it mandatory someone must be in religion section before u can talk about what God likes in marriage/relationship/dating/romance etc? do you hv issues with God?, so Including God in romance section is like another problem to ur life entirely, are you an atheist and a lesbian? If you're then thats your own Jar of problems cos that did not deduct any money from my bank account but whenever a topic like this is on, always think with your brain before you posting or if u don't have something reasonable to say its better u hold ur lips for immatured folks to speak.

GABNISH is a nice observant and she had seen it all.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 12:45am On Sep 16, 2010
Tosinville:

Inked_nerd,

Girl, you're so daft, did u see how low and senseless your dumbskull is with your last reply to me?¿¿ Is it mandatory someone must be in religion section before u can talk about what God likes in marriage/relationship/dating/romance etc? do you hv issues with God?, so Including God in romance section is like another problem to your life entirely, are you an atheist and a lesbian? If you're then thats your own Jar of problems cos that did not deduct any money from my bank account but whenever a topic like this is on, always think with your brain before you posting or if u don't have something reasonable to say its better u hold your lips for immatured folks to speak.

GABNISH is a nice observant and she had seen it all.

Lmfao, you jackass ways cease to amaze me. Say what you like peasant boy. I didn't call you any names so there's no need for you to speak to me in that manner. Why don't you go run along and play with children your own age and stay out of grown folk business.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tosinville(m): 3:17am On Sep 16, 2010
^^^I never cease to amaze you? Who hell are you to get an amazement, pu55i sucker? I wonder who introduce 21yrs senseless kid like you to this site whereby your matez are preparing for school tomorrow? If you're a dumbskull then you need to visit a matron in a psychiatric hospital in NY to get ur durty black brain examined.

Look, if you and your family don't talk about God anywhere u are that doesn't mean anybody can't talk about God you feel me? Besides u sounds like a pain to ur fam right there lick c.u.n.t every all over NY you know dats devilish act who need to get her dog mind right, poosie face.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 5:56am On Sep 16, 2010
As usual, your a jackass, plain and simple.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by bkbabe97y(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2010
TewMuch:

Am sorry but Inked comes across as a lesbian. Been reading threads where she posted and once she has to discuss sexual orientation, she is so defensive about lesbians. Even very excited to get in touch with Gaygirl on a previous thread. Inked, just jump out of the closet. Its o.k. This is a faceless forum and no one knows you. I am expecting a thread with "Surprise Inked_Nerd is a lesbian". Mr. Cork seems on the ball about you. wink

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. Dude, u really r "too much"!!!
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 16, 2010
queeneve:

I for one do not care about people's sexual orientation and still remains that Sexual Orientation is a choice, HOWEVER THAT MY OPINION and homosexual people need love as well.

Well EVERYONE needs to be shown love regardless of their character or lifestyle. This even  includes killers, rapists, and child molesters. However such offenders should still be denounced and  punished for their reprehensible acts.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Omolola1(f): 10:33am On Sep 16, 2010
would you people leave inked alone, to each his own!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tosinville(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^^mumu, are you inked_nerd mouth piece? Why don't u tell Seun to create a room for that little brat lesbian and her members to talk on how to lick their poosies nd juice it with bananas.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2010
^It's obvious that you're ill and sick! Sexuality is not a choice, It's natural.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2010
stevetboy9, don't mind him. Some monkeys never learn. Thanks Omolola1 wink. Don't worry. I'm ok. It takes more than that to upset me so let the monkey keep runnin' that mouth of his.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2010
stevetboy9:

^It's obvious that you're ill and sick! Sexuality is not a choice, It's natural.
What is human sexuality really when we get down to brass tacks? Is the main function of it not to reproduce other humans.

There is in that sense everything unnatural and twisted about the peverted activities of faggotts.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by queeneve: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2010
snoring,
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Omolola1(f): 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2010
@Inked_nerd, you are welcome, but i must confess u are a little bit weird, lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Goes Topless, Flashes Massive Side Boobs (photos) / If Your Sister Brings Home This Man Is Husband To Be, Will U Endorse The Marriag /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.