Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? (7343 Views)

Pregnant Lesbian Kafayat Adegoke Blasted For Tricking Man (Pic) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by sohiemi(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2010
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2010
Vic2k3:

Inked 4 chrissake jxt shut up or are u're gay too? wink

Please don't speak to me if all your going do is to tell me to shut up. In my last comment, I wasn't speaking to you specifically. And perhaps if you had read what I wrote, you'd see that I said that I volunteer at a gay youth center here in New York so this issue hits close to home for me. I don't have to be a lesbian in order for me to stand up to the comments on this thread. If everyone just sat back and didn't have opposing views to this thread, then the thread would be a gay bashing thread. Isn't the point of this forum to discuss and exchange ideas? Now if we are all here just having a one sided view, what is the objective not defeated? Its easy for you to speak because your sexuality isn't being attacked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Vic2k3(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2010
INKED lemme tell u the truth. Formerly i didn't hate, Infact i adored them 4 been different.

I hate them now do u know why because my 1st love was a gaygirl. She broke ma heart by refusing to marry me, reasons been that she loved me so much that she didn't want to marr my life and happiness because she jxt don't enjoy sex with men (she jxt bearing it with me cos of her love).
So Inked u can't imagine the pain i went tru and is still going tru(till now i'm not married). I loved her so much that had it been that i was magical i could hve stopped the world 4 her. I even somehow loathe God 4 creating her that way.

So 4ck gaygirl, 4ck gayness, 4ck God and 4ck the world .

Btw sorry 4 telling u to shut up i tot u were gay anyway i had no right to, so I'M So SORRY . Ciao
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2010
Vic2k3:

INKED lemme tell u the truth. Formerly i didn't hate, Infact i adored them 4 been different.

I hate them now do u know why because my 1st love was a gaygirl. She broke ma heart by refusing to marry me, reasons been that she loved me so much that she didn't want to marr my life and happiness because she jxt don't enjoy sex with men (she jxt bearing it with me cos of her love).
So Inked u can't imagine the pain i went tru and is still going tru(till now i'm not married). I loved her so much that had it been that i was magical i could hve stopped the world 4 her. I even somehow loathe God 4 creating her that way.

So 4ck gaygirl, 4ck gayness, 4ck God and 4ck the world .

Btw sorry 4 telling u to shut up i tot u were gay anyway i had no right to, so I'M So SORRY . Ciao

All this hatred isn't good. I understand where your anger is coming from but you shouldn't be directing it at Gaygurl. She's not the one who broke up with you. Your reasoning is like a white man saying, "I got robbed by a black guy so now I hate all black people and I hate God for creating black people." I mean c'mon, this isn't going to get you anywhere. Honestly, I truly don't believe you are as hateful as you've just stated. Since I've know you on NL you've seemed like such a sweet guy. Pleas stop it with all of this gay bashing. I accept your apology but its with a heavy heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Vic2k3(m): 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

All this hatred isn't good. I understand where your anger is coming from but you shouldn't be directing it at Gaygirl. She's not the one who broke up with you. Your reasoning is like a white man saying, "I got robbed by a black guy so now I hate all black people and I hate God for creating black people." I mean c'mon, this isn't going to get you anywhere. Honestly, I truly don't believe you are as hateful as you've just stated. Since I've know you on NL you've seemed like such a sweet guy. Pleas stop it with all of this gay bashing. I accept your apology but its with a heavy heart.

How did u figure out that ma hatred is jxt a facade?.   shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes its true i don't hate lesbians but it hurts that she(my 1st love) did that to me(refused me).

Btw why is there no pic on your profile? (jxt curious)
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tosinville(m): 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2010
I'm still wondering how can some lesbians be making use of D1LD0? are they real lesbians or bisexual who can't get good guys?
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2010
Vic2k3:

How did u figure out that ma hatred is jxt a facade?. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes its true i don't hate lesbians but it hurts that she(my 1st love) did that to me(refused me).

Sweetie, I understand that she is your first love but you need to move on. You're holding yourself back by dwelling on what she did. Besides, would you rather have been with her and then found out later on that the only reason she stayed wit you was because she didn't want to hurt you? Would you have prefered if she was miserable and with than happy and with out you? Would you not then be engaging in a false relationship? Stop letting your past get in the way of your future, I know there is more to you than that so please stop feeling this way. You have the rest of your life to meet other women. After all this is life!!! Its all about trial and error. You tried something, it obviously didn't work so you move onto something else.

Tosinville:

I'm still wondering how can some lesbians be making use of D1LD0? are they real lesbians or bisexual who can't get good guys?

Whether or not a woman uses a dild.o is irrelivent. If they're not using a dild.o, it would be anything else that can cause penetration such as  a tongue or fingers. A p.enis isn't the only thing that penetrates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Vic2k3(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Sweetie, I understand that she is your first love but you need to move on. You're hold yourself back by dwelling on what she did. Besides, would you rather have been with her and then found out later on that the only reason she stayed wit you was because she didn't want to hurt you? Would you have prefered if she was miserable and with than happy and with out you? Would you not then be engaging in a false relationship? Stop letting your past get in the way of your future, I know there is more to you than that so please stop feeling this way. You have the rest of your life to meet other women. After all this is life!!! Its all about trial and error. You tried something, it obviously didn't work so you move onto something else.

Now u've made cry again by throwing the truth @ me. I understand and 4giv her. But it still hurts.

Btw i asked u a question why is there no pic on ya profile? (ur choice)
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2010
Vic2k3:

Now u've made cry again by throwing the truth @ me. I understand and 4giv her. But it still hurts.

Btw i asked u a question why is there no pic on ya profile? (your choice)

I didn't mean to make you cry, but its good that you did. Of course it still hurts. Your human. With time you will be able to look back at it and smile. Crying let's you release some of that pain that you are feeling. Like I said before, I think you are a good guy so don't let this hold you back. The reason I don't have a profile pic is because I just choose not to have one. Why do you ask?
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Vic2k3(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I didn't mean to make you cry, but its good that you did. Of course it still hurts. Your human. With time you will be able to look back at it and smile. Crying let's you release some of that pain that you are feeling. Like I said before, I think you are a good guy so don't let this hold you back. The reason I don't have a profile pic is because I just choose not to have one. Why do you ask?

Erm jxt wanted a look. Can i peep i promise i wont tell smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley, change my attitude ( mayb too beautiful ) cheesy cheesy cheesy and . . . . never mind undecided undecided
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2010
Vic2k3:

Erm jxt wanted a look. Can i peep i promise i wont tell smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley, change my attitude ( mayb too beautiful ) cheesy cheesy cheesy and . . . . never mind undecided undecided

Ok, are you on YIM?
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Vic2k3(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ok, are you on YIM?

Yes but hve to run now cos ma club is playing champions league(and i'm a football fanatic) so see uuuu.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2010
Vic2k3:

Yes but hve to run now cos ma club is playing champions league(and i'm a football fanatic) so see uuuu.

Ok, just hit me up on the thread when you get back wink.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by sexylogan(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2010
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2010
sexylogan:

^^^^^^^^I also know sumone who was in love with a lesbian and she eventually broke his heart.
the question i can't help asking myself over and over is that can lesbians change to being hetero-
sexual if they wanted to? if not , why cant they? undecided
i had a senior back in my secondary school days who had a major crush on me. he kissed me once and
i threatened to report him to the school authourity if he ever tried it again. i just cudnt understand it.
I kept askin myself "why, why?" but i got no answer. undecided

You say "why, why?", but the real question is why not? People feel what they feel. There was obviously something about you that attracted him just as there would be something about a woman that would attract you. Some of the people who go back and forth between men and women are bi-sexual but don't realize it. I know it sounds strange but its true. I have a friend who's wife had a friend and the woman was a lesbian her entire life. It wasn't till the woman hit her late 40's that she married and settled down with a man. And they are still together till this day. Some people are just unaware of their sexuality till later on in life.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by sexylogan(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2010
^^^^@ Inked_nerd: Okay oh undecided
I've been hounded by two or three gay guys in the past so u can understand my confusion. I don't
have a case against homosexuals,however. Everyone has the right to live as they please.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by ifyegede(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2010
@queeneve abeg help me tell them jare. For all those misguided minds that are saying same-sex relationships are NOT a function of choice what they simply saying is that one is doomed 2 b gay by default even if he would have preferred been straight. All of life is about choices/decisions & their consequences. Let no one fool u otherwise.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 9:10pm On Sep 14, 2010
sexylogan:

^^^^@ Inked_nerd: Okay oh undecided
I've been hounded by two or three gay guys in the past so u can understand my confusion. I don't
have a case against homosexuals,however. Everyone has the right to live as they please.

Ok, its understandable. In situations like that simply explain to them in a calm and collected manner that you aren't gay and keep it moving wink.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by queeneve: 11:24pm On Sep 14, 2010
TOSHIN,

I ASKED MY GAY FRIENDS THAT QUESTION, IF YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO POOSIES, WHY ARE YOU USING DILDOS OR ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLE TO A MAN,

THEY HAVE NOT YET TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION,

ALL I KNOW IS THAT I MADE A CHOICE TO BE HETEROSEXUAL, AND I AM STRICTLY DICKLY, WELL A MARRIED STRICTLY DICKLY RECIPENT AND PROUD!
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by queeneve: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2010
Inkie,

My cousin is as far as I know heterosexual, but she made the comment that struck me and I never forgot and she is married to a man,

Sorry to just getting back to you,
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2010
My opinion is that been a strict lesbian (those ones that can't even be sexually aroused by a guy) is by default. They were born that way nd there's nothing they can do bout it buh those that are bisexual are that way due to the influence of their physical enviroment. For instance the case of all girls schls, they experiment to satisfy themselfs wen horn.ey. They get used to this habbit even after school hence becomes bi.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tosinville(m): 3:45am On Sep 15, 2010
Inked_nerd,

I understand the fact that it isn't only p3nis that penetrate, tongue, d1ld0 etc can also do but since a lesbian can involve d1ld0 in her sexuality by penetrating herself or being penetrate by her fellow lesbian then i think those kind of lesbians still don't know what they really want out of life yet cos using a d1ld0 is like making use of a p3nis you can get better from a man.

Well i believe real lesbians should be against d1ld0 but they can penetrate with any other object.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 4:22am On Sep 15, 2010
Tosinville:

Inked_nerd,

I understand the fact that it isn't only p3nis that penetrate, tongue, d1ld0 etc can also do but since a lesbian can involve d1ld0 in her sexuality by penetrating herself or being penetrate by her fellow lesbian then i think those kind of lesbians still don't know what they really want out of life yet cos using a d1ld0 is like making use of a p3nis you can get better from a man.

Well i believe real lesbians should be against d1ld0 but they can penetrate with any other object.

Before dild.os were introducted to modern day society women were still being pleasured without hem. It has been documented that even in Ancient Greece [and many other societies around the world, women have done so without the involvement of any phallus like object(s). The manner in which a person is pleasured is up them. It doesn't make them any less of a lesbian. You need to understand that people like different things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tosinville(m): 4:35am On Sep 15, 2010
QueenEve,

Thanks for asking some of your lesbian friends that question, since they do not have the right answer to tender then i believe many of them are confused minded who still don't know what they want yet.

I have a friend on myspace who wrote on her status that "she has put an end to Womanliness now, she want real d1ck wit a real man in her life" then i wrote on her status as a comment that "i like that" immediately she inbox me saying can i be her man? She said she needs a soul mate who won't play with her heart anymore dat heart breaks is so frustrating then i told her, i wish i could be the long distance can't u know who's from tennessee.

Since then i begin to wonder how can heart break lure a girl into lesbianism cos it wasn't her intention but sick relationships made dat choice 4 her cos why would every lesbians be using D1LD0 or seeing men on them stinks 'em?
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tosinville(m): 4:50am On Sep 15, 2010
Inked_nerd,

well i'll accept that u know i don't really know much about lesbianism and i don't argue with what i'm not really sure about cos most stuffs like that occur mostly in the states but since it is like this but not by CHOICE, what do you really think it can happens? Is it ABNORMAL HORMONES from birth? well you aren't a doctor so i don't need to ask you this lol
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 5:16am On Sep 15, 2010
Tosinville:

Inked_nerd,

well i'll accept that u know i don't really know much about lesbianism and i don't argue with what i'm not really sure about cos most stuffs like that occur mostly in the states but since it is like this but not by CHOICE, what do you really think it can happens? Is it ABNORMAL HORMONES from birth? well you aren't a doctor so i don't need to ask you this lol

Will if you really want to delve that theory that then you'd only be cosigning to the idea that it is not a choice. And stuff like this doesn't happen mostly in the state. Homosexuality has a global presence. It has no boundaries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tosinville(m): 6:53am On Sep 15, 2010
Inked_nerd,

I understand the fact that homosexualism has no boundary, it happens every across the globe but the united states has highest rate of gays/lesbians/bi/trans etc *make research* to the extent that some states in the US approve of same sex marriage but where in hell do you want to try in any apart in africa/asia/arab that you want your gay partner down to the aisle for marriage then you're gone(jail) cos anything that God is against then the churches are against it too i wonder why america turn churches up-side down.

In florida, there's a church that pastors and the congregations are worshipping God nak3d now "in nak3d we come, in nak3dness we shall go" all sort of stupid act always come from that country first before some countries follows.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2010
Tosinville:

Inked_nerd,

I understand the fact that homosexualism has no boundary, it happens every across the globe but the united states has highest rate of gays/lesbians/bi/trans etc *make research* to the extent that some states in the US approve of same sex marriage but where in hell do you want to try in any apart in africa/asia/arab that you want your gay partner down to the aisle for marriage then you're gone(jail) cos anything that God is against then the churches are against it too i wonder why america turn churches up-side down.

In florida, there's a church that pastors and the congregations are worshipping God nak3d now "in nak3d we come, in nak3dness we shall go" all sort of silly act always come from that country first before some countries follows.

Ok, well since this supposed "research" exists I'd like to see it. I volunteer at a gay youth center and I haven't seen such research. And please don't give me the same excuse you gave SA Goddess as to why you couldn't post this supposed information.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by Tosinville(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2010
Inked_nerd,

I came across that info in february i think on wikipedia and its a very large site that characterize informations and i'll try search for a link about that again later today to copy it here but you can still find out if you wanna.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 7:37am On Sep 15, 2010
Tosinville:

Inked_nerd,

I came across that info in february i think on wikipedia and its a very large site that characterize informations and i'll try search for a link about that again later today to copy it here but you can still find out if you wanna.

Ummm, did we not already establish that Wikipedia is not a credible site? Just about anyone can write anything on that site.
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by gabnish: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2010
FOR ALL THAT HAVE GOT EARS/EYES,

FIRSTLY I’D LUV TO COMPLIMENT ‘QUEENEVE’ FOR HER INDOMITABLE STAND AND VIEW FOR HOMOSEXUALITY I MUST CONFESS THIS REFLECTS THAT U WERE WELL BRED BY A TRUE NIGERIAN COUPLE

I’VE BEEN LURKING AT THIS THREAD FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW UNREGISTERED FINALLY DECIDED TO STEP INTO THE STAGE AS A RESULT OF HOW FED-UP I AM FROM THE NEGATIVE,DEVLISH ADVICE I’VE READ/SEEN FROM ONE PARTICULAR DEVIL AND HER LITTLE AGENT THAT KEEP NOURISHING HER MOTIVES.
LISTEN-UP YOU FOLKS THE BEST THING U WERE GIVEN WHEN CREATED IS your CONSCIENCE WHICH INSTINCTIVELY TELLS U WHATS WRONG AND WHATS RIGHT DON’T ALLOW FOOLS TO MAKE U IGNORE THAT ‘ALARM’
HOMOSEXUALITY WILL REMAIN A CURSE AND SIN AS LONG AS GOD IS CONCERNED, WHETHER DEVIL’S INCARNATE LIKE”INKED_NERD”( DN’T BOTHER HW I KNW MUCH ABT U I’M GONNA GIVE IT TO U MORE BETTER THAN THOSE COWARD WHO RE OUT THERE KEEPING MUM-I’VE DONE MY RESEARCH)
EXIST OR NOT WHOM THEIR GOAL IS TO LURE AND ENCOURAGE MORE SOULS TO SODOMY  ONLY FOOLS WILL LOOK AT THEMSELVES AT THE MIRROR AND SAY SEXUAL PREFERENCE AINT A CHOICE
(ITS OBVIOUS WE RE APPROACHING ENDTIME AND MORE AGENT RE BEING RECRUITED TO THWART OUR BELIEFS)
FOR THE REAL NIGERIANS STICK TO your FAITH AND BE FIRM
DON’T ALLOW THIS 21YR OLD DELUDED FEMALE NIGERIAN ( INKED_NERD)WHO GREW UP IN NEW-YORK AMIDST THE FOOLISH GAY NEW-YORKERS THAT DOESN’T KNW WHETHER GOD EXIST OR NOT
THAT LITERALLY LACKS AFRICAN VIRTUE AND GOT THEM REPLACE BY HER WARPED PERSCEPTION SHE ADAPTED FROM THE ABSURD RESEARCH OF HER GAY COMMUNITIES.
FROM ALL INDICATION SHE’S A CORE LESBIAN AS A RESULT OF WHERE SHE WAS BRED AND SHE HAS OBVIOUSLY MADE HER CHOICE TO LICK ASSORTED POOSIES EVEN THOUGH SHE’S A POOSIE AND ABRUPTLY DENIES BEING ONE OF THEM IF BEING CONFRONTED SO AS TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH MAN AROUND HER.PERHAPS IF  EITHER OF your PARENT INDULGE IN SUCH ACT I DOUBT IF THERE'LL BE A nymphomaniac LIKE YOU
IF U THINK U RE SMART WITH your BRAINS WHY DON'T U GO AND CREATE A NEWYORKLAND WHERE U CAN ACCOMODATE your GAY COMMUNITIES AND AS WELL INCULCATE ALL THE EVIL RAGING WITHIN YOU,DONT COME HERE TO DESTROY OUR FUTURE GENERATION, NAIRALAND IS PROUDLY NIGERIANS WE DONT NEED HALF BAKED/MIXED BLOOD NIGERIAN LIKE YOU WITH WARPED MENTALITY( FOR CRYING OUT LOUD SHE’S ONLY 21 , HOW CAN REAL FELLOW NIGERIAN WHO KNOWS FIRMLY THAT SODOMY IS A CURSE BE SUBDUED BY HER FEEBLE,DISTORTED KNOWLEDGE.

KINDLY NOTE, I WON’T BE RESPONDING TO ANY POST THIS IS JUST MY FIRST AND LAST AND HOPE THE WISE USE THEIR CONSCIENCE==CIAO
Re: Why Lesbian Don't Want Man ? by InkedNerd(f): 7:53am On Sep 15, 2010
Lmao, your nothing more than a joke. Say what you like. Homosexuality isn't going anywhere anytime soon so stop speaking as though what you said will change anything. You seem to be forgetting that this is the romance secion, NOT the religion section. If you want to preach then I suggest you head on over to the religion forum, perhaps that would be better suited for your Christian agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Single Mum At 39 - Finding A Man / Are Black People Attractive To White People Abroad? / Is It Right To Marry Your Friend's Ex? Can You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.