Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,547 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate (9183 Views)

I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili / Faleke Picks Mohammed Audu As Running Mate / Odili: How Jonathan Displaced Me As Yar’adua’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by Iykolysis: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2010
A cocktail of rougues!
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by Nsiman(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2010
But if i may ask IBB, is civil rule a good thing, why did you anulled the 1993 presidential election? And what did IBB forget in Aso Rock? Its laughable if odili accepts the offer because odili wished to be the first citizen of Nigeria during the 2007 presidential election. If he accepts does he has integrity in his wishes? Odili note that south-south needs the best (president not vice president again)in this jubilee of Naija.
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by chyz(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2010
Nsiman:

But if i may ask IBB, is civil rule a good thing, why did you anulled the 1993 presidential election? And what did IBB forget in Aso Rock? Its laughable if odili accepts the offer because odili wished to be the first citizen of Nigeria during the 2007 presidential election. If he accepts does he has integrity in his wishes? Odili note that south-south needs the best (president not vice president again)in this jubilee of Naija.

There's no way the two of them with their personalities and work together as Pres and VP. IBB wont bow down to Odili and Odili wont bow down to him. See one of them having the other killed. But hey, money works miracles right? grin
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by Tochex101(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2010
I agree with kobojunkie,a goat can only beget a goat.IBB or GEJ is still PDP,a party populated by scammers,theives and crooked old villains.Our dear country is at a very crucial point and we can't afford to get it wrong come 2010.We should look beyond our ethnic differences and vote a credible candidate from a positive party.I'll advise the duo of IBB & ODILLI to stay clear of politics in 9ja as the damage they have caused is almost irrepairable.
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by PastorOla1: 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2010
Let us wait and see, It is all a matter of TIME!!!!!!!
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by Aderupoko2: 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2010
This is the case of the THE THIEF AND THE ASSISTANT THIEF
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by Debroslink: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2010
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

IT'S ALL ABOUT D DEVIL AND D ANTI-CHRIST tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by olafolarin(m): 11:15pm On Sep 14, 2010
Its à Dream team that will bring Nigeria to its knees.IBB can never Win SE votes with Odili As His Vice.
Odili did nothing As governor of Rivers State and that'll deny him votes anytime.
I Hope IBB Makes that mistake,it'll make Things easier for GEJ.
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by marocguy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2010
too bad man. odili n ibb, dat possibility's gettn weaker. i'll probably withdraw my support at this tym. IBB cud hav done better
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by Eduboi(m): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2010
The saying "birds of same feather flock together" makes more meaning 2 me now undecided
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by Eduboi(m): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2010
Aderupoko2:

This is the case of the THE THIEF AND THE ASSISTANT THIEF
Gbam! smiley
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by GEW: 7:25am On Sep 15, 2010
the fact that some of you are considering voting evil ibb becos he promised you ibo presidency in 2015 shows how naive and evil some nigerians are. some of you are so gulible and short sighted it is unbelievable. we are gradually working our way to becoming the next liberia and sierra leone you guys cant smell it.

pdp has been bad news for nigeria so far if they turn up with ibb as their candidate any nigerian voting for them will be voting against nigeria as an entity.

how on earth do you think the hausa man will give you power back in 2015?

you guys have an opportunity to vote for common sence but like all things nigeria you are once again being short sighted and trowing caution to the wind.

vote for babangida!!! why not vote for small goats and cows at least you know they will only eat the nigerian grass and not the naira + dollars in foreign reserve

know you guys deserve whatever u get when u vote for a spent force like him
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by Echidime(m): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2010
Is a perfect sign of total failure for him at the primaries if he picks Odili. What does Northerners takes us for? so they think picking a VP from trhe south south or south East they will win the election? When we have the opportunity of puting our Goodluck as number one,how can we vote for them. I think they should pick Vp from the south west and let the fight begins.Because we can not abanadone our son for Number 1 and go for number 2.
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by wales(m): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2010
Nothing for both of them !
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 15, 2010
I tot the evil genius wated to pock a running mate from the south-west. Watever the case is I don't see him becoming Nigeria's next president.
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by Ibomade1: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2010
Odili does not pass as an Ibo man. So IBB has made a wrong choice.
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by Goldenmeda(m): 9:32am On Sep 15, 2010
awesome thieves, noting 4 una
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by igboboy1(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2010
Ibo-made:

Odili does not pass as an Ibo man. So IBB has made a wrong choice.

what is he then o wise one?
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by JUO(m): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2010
D I E
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by Ibomade1: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2010
igbo boy:

what is he then o wise one?

Go & ask Ikemba
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by igboboy1(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2010
Ibo-made:

Go & ask Ikemba

WHo gives a rat @$$ about his opinion on who is Igbo? My mother side is RIvers Igbo, Dad is delta Igbo so you can't tell me Odili is not Igbo, Anuofia
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by zaragoza(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2010
Goodluck, IBB, Buhari, Atiku and all the rest, are all the same thing. Talk of corruption, fraud, name it, they are all guilty as charged! IBB is not worse than OBJ. IBB embezzled $12B oil windfall money, OBJ squandered over $16B during is tenure on power! OBJ employed EFCC for personal use, Goodluck is also guilty of that as evident in the ousting of former PDP national chairman Ogbulafor. Goodluck's wife was once allegedly caught with some $$$$$$$$ but that one has been swept under the carpet. The only difference btw IBB and the rest is june 12 annulment. Install any saint or even Goodluck as a millitary head of state, i bet u, he might even be worse cos they operated with no constitution. Power intoxicates, but its even worse if it cannot be checked as in the case of millitary heads of state.
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by SoloP1: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2010
The two evil genius are back again bewear !!!
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by Doctore(m): 11:57am On Sep 15, 2010
birds of a feather flock together. This duo can never produce nothing but corruption at the highest level. The good thing is that this move will really empower so many financially as this two really have he cash to throw around.
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by fesse(f): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2010
Please i don't know how you guys are seeing this forth-coming elections. Ibos this, ibos that. None of the so called maradonas or the messis are going to force 1 to vote for them. We can never tell what is going to happen come 2011. But the fact remains that Ibb + odili is going nowhere. No single soul will vote for the two both in SS and SE. So dear people vote for the person that will value your vote.
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by HamidO1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2010
fesse:

Please i don't know how you guys are seeing this forth-coming elections. Ibos this, ibos that. None of the so called maradonas or the messis are going to force 1 to vote for them. We can never tell what is going to happen come 2011. But the fact remains that Ibb + odili is going nowhere. No single soul will vote for the two both in SS and SE. So dear people vote for the person that will value your vote.
Plenty people will still vote 4 them, u know wat poverty has turned our people into, It's left for me n u to talk to people around us on d importance of not voting this two rogues,
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by HamidO1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2010
WAKE UP PEOPLE,  WE CAN'T STOP THIS GUYZ BY JUST COMMENTING ON THIS THREAD, LETS ALL ACT BY TELLING PEOPLE AROUND US NOT TO VOTE THEM,  I MEAN WE SHOULD BE SPECIFIC, SAY NO TO IBB,  THE MAN FEELS NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by otokx(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2010
It is a free country.
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by ono(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2010
How about him pairing up with Ibori? - Not that I like the three of em, but I honestly would live with 100 Iboris than one Odili - anyday!
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by udezue(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2010
igbo boy:

WHo gives a rat @$$ about his opinion on who is Igbo? My mother side is RIvers Igbo, Dad is delta Igbo so you can't tell me Odili is not Igbo, Anuofia

Ibomade is just a FOOOL. He is probably not Igbo himself.
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by AndreUweh(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2010
However, Odili should do more to drive home his Igbo identity like other worthy Rivers Igbo sons E.g Wanodi Okogbule, Obi Wali, Francis Ellah, Chibudom Nwuche and father, Celestine Omehia, Julius Agwu, etc.
He had every opportunity to tell the world that he is an Igbo man from Rivers state at the 2006 and 2007 World Igbo Congress in America but he did not show up.
Even here in Nairaland, Igbo boy from Rivers state has represented well. God bless you Igbo Boy.
Re: Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate by lexandra(f): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2010
y

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure / University On The Niger In Umunya, Anambra State Approved By FEC, / Kogi, Lagos, Rivers Most Expensive States In Nigeria – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.