Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) (75970 Views)

Former Secondary School Teacher Marries His Former Student In Delta / Olorogbe Faith: Nigerian Teacher Marries Lesbian Lover In South Africa (photos) / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by Denikayan: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2019
NobleAngell:
So the romance started in the classroom or lecture hall. Nice one.

Please lets start our own romance on Nairaland
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by AdemolaA2: 6:59pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nobodyperson:
It's clear that woman only graduated because of her what's on her chest and back lipsrsealed
5 in every 6 Nigerian women are prostitutes

You’re 101 % correct my brother ... I concur !!!
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by Jayneek(m): 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nobodyperson:
It's clear that woman only graduated because of her what's on her chest and back lipsrsealed

Wow I never knew this ooo.
So you mean now if you have 6 sisters, 5 are proustites and only one is not? Or if there are 6 females in your family like your mum, sisters, auties and cousins put together, only one among this list is not a proustite? This is really serious ooo.
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nobodyperson:

true talk, lecturer married his favorite hoe.
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by varyo: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
pretty gal
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by dheaven: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
They can not deny the fact they were not having s3x then
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by OyinO: 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nobodyperson:

I think you're right when you said 5 in every 6 Nigerian woman is a prostitute. Especially with the present generation of Naija women.
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by bengasyl(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
Xisnin:
Illegal union.
Correct, very illegal. It's like a doctor marrying his patient.
Very wrong
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2019
Congrats to them.
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
NobleAngell:
So the romance started in the classroom or lecture hall. Nice one.
you know as e dey be now
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
Fourwinds:
you know as e dey be now
i no know oooo.
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Is not only 19 years, is 9 years. Liar Mohammed lineage
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
NobleAngell:
i no know oooo.
lol...i expect this type of response...
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by whoawa(m): 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
(when a goat � finally becomes the yam gate keeper) He must be a wicked teacher, so heartless to the level of nursing a feeling for a student that's under his Care.

The fact it finally ends in marriage should not deter us from spelling out the evil act.
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by tunize(m): 9:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nobodyperson:
interesting atleast the statistics include females you have in your family immediate and extended no doubt.
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by wisdomkid: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nobodyperson:

You forgot to mention your Family and gay brothers grin grin grin
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by vibbb: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
Their courtship started back then when she was still a student under his tutelage.

I smell another sex for mark but ends up in alter.

#Congratulations.
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by Kaycely: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
That teacher shoe shaa!
Hope it isn't the one am thinking of...1999/2000...we call it Base shoe then
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
Nobodyperson:
una funny for this nairaland I swear grin

lol..make una no blame this guy...wetin gals dey do guys no good
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by titiloyeblog: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Kaycely:
That teacher shoe shaa!
Hope it isn't the one am thinking of...1999/2000...we call it Base shoe then

And that's all you could see and say?
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
DrObum:
If this guy was abroad, he'll need to prove that he didn't take advantage of the teacher-student relationship.

Mtcheww....

Abroad this, abroad that. Who told you it doesn't happen abroad?

What is the age difference between them compared to that between the French president and his wife.

Abeg, make we hear word....abroad....abroad.
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Apr 14, 2019
DrObum:
If this guy was abroad, he'll need to prove that he didn't take advantage of the teacher-student relationship.

yea i heard its not allowed overseas for a teacher to date his student but in naija even nackin ur student as a lecturer is normal.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by gladisa7: 8:07am On Apr 14, 2019
Nobodyperson:

You have a mother and sister? Cant believe there are really people that think and talk like you
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
Exams for marks before he took it all to him self this is kwaraption in the highest order.
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 12:47am On May 31, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's radiant dude wink
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by oboy81: 2:29am On May 31, 2019
franugo:
How did this make FP with just one comment? cry

Modified.... Chisos! How did 9 people comment before me? shocked
Lmao ��
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sweetcunt u get mouth oo,u really behave and look like my niece(she is taller than her age),thats how she tackles Guys that want to act funny around her and she is only moved by very handsome Guys with succulent lips.

She is contesting for Beauty pageant at PH.

I like snubs,i admire them believe me i always end up with them cos i have their antidote smiley.

Am telling u cos i feel we share something in common like seriously.

becareful and always wise up out there with people u roll with.

Stay safe

quote author=SweetCunt97 post=77512243]Will you shut up your mouth you spoilt brat[/quote]
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Can You teach me?

quote author=Lilymax post=77512287]
Must you comment?? undecided[/quote]
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Mmm OK smiley
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
Rawhumper:
Sweetcunt u get mouth oo,u really behave and look like my niece(she is taller than her age),thats how she tackles Guys that want to act funny around her and she is only moved by very handsome Guys with succulent lips.

She is contesting for Beauty pageant at PH.

I like snubs,i admire them believe me i always end up with them cos i have their antidote smiley.

Am telling u cos i feel we share something in common like seriously.

becareful and always wise up out there with people u roll with.

Stay safe

quote author=SweetCunt97 post=77512243]Will you shut up your mouth you spoilt brat
Guy stop quoting me abeg.
Re: Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
I didnt mean to offend You,i know i was impolite to You and my approach was really uncivil but believe me what i Said is The truth,i didnt say that to make u like me.

Am a Free guy that likes to know You Can eschew my shortcoming.

quote author=SweetCunt97 post=92646518]Guy stop quoting me abeg. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.