Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo (8977 Views)

Nigerian Man Unveils His Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by anochuko01(m): 9:11am On Apr 15, 2019
i will switch to ghost mode, and put my phone in airplane mode
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by aristocratic5(m): 9:21am On Apr 15, 2019
Oso ge me ubua
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Pentasoft1978: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2019
Run for life, don't acceptbwhatbyou can not change.
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by LIONHEART101: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2019
vibbb:
Smile at her to make her feel comfortable, give her a proper treat.

Den ask y she have to dress like dat?

Advice her on her diet, eating time/eating right and exercise.

Encourage her to live a better and healthy life.

Den run away without looking back.

hahaha thankGod you know say she no go fit change in any area.

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by vsound(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2019
The results will shock you but be ware of the fake remade sold cheap in the market

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by anthonyuncle(m): 1:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
I'll take her to a very private place where no one knows me, give her what to eat, and start advising her on her health
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by vsound(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Tested and approved but be ware of the fake remade sold cheap in the market

Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Abortedfetus(m): 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
I have fvcked worse Dan this.dis na beautiful lady,,u just use d stomach for support.
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by iRepNaija1: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
vibbb:
Smile at her to make her feel comfortable, give her a proper treat.

Den ask y she have to dress like dat?

Advice her on her diet, eating time/eating right and exercise.

Encourage her to live a better and healthy life.

Den run away without looking back.

A woman always knows what she looks like. She doesn't need you to "advise" her.
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by Jman06(m): 12:17am On Apr 18, 2019
What if she's Dangote's daughter? I know many of you will not only date her but even beg to marry her

Meanwhile, why are Christians always body shaming the 'handiwork of God'
Re: Wow! What Will You Do Next If You are The Boyfriend - Photo by vsound(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tested and trusted but be ware of the fake remade sold cheap in the market

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? / Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room / Ten Personal Ordeals That Women Face In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.