Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: (3868 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Templa(m): 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2010
What does it mean? When she tells u that her male friends take her out, to eatries etc, Is it too much info?
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by ShyOne(f): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2010
Different reasons a lady would say this.

If you are in the category of "male friend ONLY" she is looking for advice from you.

If you are in the category of "prospective mate" she is wanting to get a reaction from you - she wants to know if you are a "jealous type" or if you will allow her to have "male friends" - she is wanting to see your action versus hearing your words.

Or she is wanting to make you jealous. There are many different reasons she is sharing this with you.
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by afrobaby(f): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2010
Depend s on the Lady sha
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2010
@poster
she wants you to know what kind of stunts she wants you to do in order to compete with these guy and possibly have any chance to impress her (in other words: how much her toto cost).
she is also making it clear that she has no interest in you (as a person) but only to get free meals/gifts because if she did, she would never tell you such damaging info.

she should be dropped like a bad rash.
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by chyz(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
she wants you to know what kind of stunts she wants you to do in order to compete with these guy and possibly have any chance to impress her (in other words: how much her toto cost).
she is also making it clear that she has no interest in you (as a person) but only to get free meals/gifts because if she did, she would never tell you such damaging info.

Best answer to go with OP.
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by sexylogan(m): 8:53pm On Sep 14, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

You've said it all. cool
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by ds700(m): 10:37pm On Sep 14, 2010
She is indirectly telling you that other guys are interested, that you should rather make haste and propose marriage!
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Omolola1(f): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2010
hehehehe
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by 1102(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2010
ds700:

She is indirectly telling you that other guys are interested, that you should rather make haste and propose marriage!

Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Templa(m): 4:26am On Sep 15, 2010
Inother words, she does not care about ur feelings,
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2010
Simply means u r not good for her and better guys are out there!!! lipsrsealed
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by MrCork10: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2010
Templa, bro she sayin ashe want to Nyansh you quick, and then move on to the next man!!

Is she light skin
?
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2010
one track tinking!!!!!!!!!! tell my man all the time wats happenoing to me and it has nothing to do wit all of the above.we are just that clse.
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by femmy2010(m): 11:59am On Sep 15, 2010
It is normal for a lady 2 get new suitors and she sharing these with me simply reflect how close we are.
Remember we shouldnt only be lovers but best of friends.
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Orikinla(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2010
She wants you to know that you are not the only one who wants her. You have got competition.
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by rubi(f): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

Your contributions are always valid but it is vice versa
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by yme1(f): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^^ grin grin
i concur!!!

@MBJ
it doesnt necessary mean that is what she is referring to

but again stuff like that need to be kept to oneself
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Templa(m): 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2010
Mr cork, she is light skinned and very very attractive,
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2010
people people people
there is nothing wrong with people dating telling their partner what they've been doing.
my post was for guys who are getting to know that said gal. the poster didnt confirm to us if he was already in a "real" relationship with that gal or not (i just assumed he wasnt)

beware: even when already dating, there is a huge difference between going to have dinner with male friends and going to dinner with some guy who is trying to date/fukc her. Mr poster Man should understand the difference.
its very easy to know which is which. . . . . . . . . .  go with her to these dinners, lol!
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
MBJ is not sermonising today!!!! and that quote under ur username!!!, are u running a high temperature? grin grin grin grin grin

anyway, i guess what the babe is simply doing is she is putting the guy in the spotlight, its time to be evaluated vis-a-vis other blokes
and truth be told, this fella CANNOT PASS MUSTER. the babe'e eyes are already roving. its inevitable

for her to get attracted to other chaps, so much so as to ignore mr Oga's feelings and be blabbing is simply killing!!!!

to those "i love my partner so much i even tell abt all the guys/girls who toast me etc" well simply put, congrats for digging the grave in which ur relationship will be interred. no need for sermonising, when the time comes, you will look back and learn
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by luap: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2010
Basically she establishing with you that you need to [/b]PAY [b][/b]your way to get between her legs.  She is a good training opportunity on how to deal with materialistic woman.

Her problem is that she will never be deep enough to have a meaningful relationship, so have fun with it.  Do no pay for anything, just tell her you do not believe on wasting money on any woman unless they may potentially be that  [b][/b]ONE [b][/b]special person who you may spend your life with.  This will expose her shallowness to herself and give you a way out of not paying.  It will also hook her to a potential prospect, because your letting her know you may have something to offer her (real relationship).  

If she has a come back and puts you down or calls you cheap.  Just say,"Are most women in your family [b][/b]GOLD DIGGERS?"[b]
 This will invalidate her comments,  quickly change the subject and lead the conversation to what you want to talk about.    With this type of format you might increase your chance of bagging her in bed.  
Good luck and Good hunting!!!
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Creamish(f): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2010
>>shez just letting u know shez not trash . . plus, shez got options. Basically, shez worth d try. wink
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2010
4llerbuntu:

and that quote under your username!!!, are u running a high temperature? grin grin grin grin grin

come on dude, have a sense of humor.

Creamish:

>>shez just letting u know shez not trash . . plus, shez got options. Basically, shez worth d try. wink

how does telling about admirers makes her look not trash?! as far as we know, she could be going to hotels and shagging all of them after these dinners.
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Templa(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2010
We r in a relationship and her birthday comes up in a couple of days. We r far apart cos she is in skool, we've got TRUST issues which I'm not too comfortable with,  Eg,  She gives out her phone no., she hangs out with other admirers, she's still in touch with her ex, I warned her abt her ex, either me or her ex,
I intended surprising her with a birthday cake or better still pay her a surprise visit on her bday but cos of these issues which we have resolved remotely, I still feel I shud just send her a happy bday text,  Advice my people.
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Omolola1(f): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2010
Open your own thread, we would answer you~
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Templa(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2010
@ omolola, Check the thread : should I surprise her,
Fyi, this is also my thread,
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2010
@templa
what you wrote shed much more light on the issue.
First we now understand clearly that the guys who are taking her to these dinners are guys who want to get down with her (fukc her). FAIL #1

second you have trust issues in a long distance relationship. FAIL #2
focus that i wrote YOU (as Templa) not YOU (as the both of you)

third she gives out her number to every Dikc and Tom out there. obviously her "loneliness" (dont want to be to harsh) is getting to her. IMHO any gals who gives her number to every man who is trying to get inside her pants is still searching for that right "companionship" and has very little (or NO) respect, for what you guys have. FAIL #3

fourth there is nothing wrong with staying in touch with ones ex. many people will disagree on that one but, as i say, not all relationships end in drama. why should they stop talking/seeing one another? YOU are the one with the problem because your ego has you looking at that guy as a threat. obviously she doesnt take your "warning" too seriously. FAIL #4

last but not least surprising her on her birthday might be a good idea to know once and for all whats going on with this charade. you might be the one getting the "surprise" on that day! POSSIBLE FAIL #5
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2010
when you overanalyze every thing you will begin to see flying cows.
but i can see from your post u are not so comfy with your gal cos u dnt trust her.
she is in skool she has got to have male frends that prolly would like to
i)screw her
ii)love her truly and take her away from you
iii)just be frends
esp if she is really attractive you should try and trust her since you cnt be wit her 24/7.shine your eyes well well justt incase she actually is doing your thots and talk with her about how you feel.She might actually just be naive gisting u abt her other admirers mayb she dont knw yet is not all men you tell everything.
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by Omolola1(f): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ Topic!

She says that because she loves you and just cant hide anything from you!
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by medjai(m): 7:13pm On Sep 16, 2010
from experience, it means she likes you and she's prolly trying to wind you up or get you jealous and pass across the message "i dont come easy", "i am most sort after" and stuff and most times these stories are far from true and when they are true, they are often exagerrated
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by iice(f): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2010
@Topic
Na beans? Women sef.
They just want to you to hear you are not the only suitor, that she's desirable and you can be disemployed anytime.
Una dey try sha. . .
Re: When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: by SALady(f): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2010
@Poster be careful of such a girl. She'll tell you of all the guys she is not interested in who forever brush her skanky ego, but she'lll neeeever and neeever tell you of those she's already slept with so be careful.

If I were you i'd tell her to shut her trap next time she comes with such silly stories. Rather ask her what exactly she wants you to do with the information she keeps feeding you.

Ask her if she's teliing you such nonsense for her own benefit or yours. alright!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Typical Naija Babe / Are People Really Born Gay? / Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By A Guy With A Nice Ride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.