Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone (4199 Views)

No Money—no Sex. Make Money And Gain Your Respect! / Too Much Sex Make Ur Boobs Fall / Does Sex Make A Lady Fatter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by balosammy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
iLegendd:

I have no idea on how to make money fast on anything. The only thing I know is foundation and persistence.

ok let me go by the foundation and persistence as u say

so how can u teach the Amazon thing
Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
balosammy:

ok let me go by the foundation and persistence as u say

so how can u teach the Amazon thing
It's quite expensive for me to lease out 1 hour of my time, so I'll give you the best suggestion. YouTube. All you need are on YouTube. That settles the case.
Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by balosammy(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2019
iLegendd:
It's quite expensive for me to lease out 1 hour of my time, so I'll give you the best suggestion. YouTube. All you need are on YouTube. That settles the case.

aiit
I will do that boss

any job I can do for u ...I need to get data...boss help
Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
balosammy:

aiit
I will do that boss

any job I can do for u ...I need to get data...boss help
I'd suggest you use Airtel midnight plan for a start. It costs ₦25.
Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by bluefilm: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2019
iLegendd:
Number 8

So, for me, I have turned all my articles on Nairaland to different books and they have been making money ever since.

The books are on different book stores and libraries around the world, yet, we still sell some of them on WhatsApp. Lol.

The WhatsApp sales is just for subscription since I spend we 7 to 20k a month on data.

Typing...

Please sir, how did you put your eBooks on WhatsApp?

I'd really like to know.
Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 8:05am On Jun 11, 2019
bluefilm:

Please sir, how did you put your eBooks on WhatsApp?

I'd really like to know.
Too long to explain. Short answer is: upload it on your website and give them the download link after purchase.
Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by bluefilm: 8:10am On Jun 11, 2019
iLegendd:
Too long to explain. Short answer is: upload it on your website and give them the download link after purchase.

Thank you for your response.

I think uploading to Okadabooks will be safer than uploading to my website, or don't you think so?
Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 8:47am On Jun 11, 2019
bluefilm:

Thank you for your response.

I think uploading to Okadabooks will be safer than uploading to my website, or don't you think so?
Okadabooks? No. Though, I have an account with them and uploaded two books for free download over there.

For me, I don't use Okada even though I have two books there — I just did it for doing sake. I sell on my site https://shop.wetclef.com — on Amazon, etc. Your website is the best, followed by Amazon. Though, I'm anonymous on Amazon to avoid village people tracing me down there. Joe Clef is only for the African market.
Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by bluefilm: 9:04am On Jun 11, 2019
iLegendd:
Okadabooks? No. Though, I have an account with them and uploaded two books for free download over there.

For me, I don't use Okada even though I have two books there — I just did it for doing sake. I sell on my site https://shop.wetclef.com — on Amazon, etc. Your website is the best, followed by Amazon. Though, I'm anonymous on Amazon to avoid village people tracing me down there. Joe Clef is only for the African market.

So how do you prevent others from copying your work after purchasing it, and then start distributing it on their own?
Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by iLegendd(m): 9:33am On Jun 11, 2019
bluefilm:

So how do you prevent others from copying your work after purchasing it, and then start distributing it on their own?
All our books have a unique password. Also, there is a copyright agreement. If we catch someone selling it, we'll secretly purchase a copy from him and test all the passwords. Anyone that opens it, we know where the crime originated and we take action.
Re: SEX: Make Small Cash Like Me While Lying On Your Small Bed With Your Small Phone by bluefilm: 9:57am On Jun 11, 2019
iLegendd:
All our books have a unique password. Also, there is a copyright agreement. If we catch someone selling it, we'll secretly purchase a copy from him and test all the passwords. Anyone that opens it, we know where the crime originated and we take action.

Hmmm...

That's good.

You are really prepared for this business. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display (ph / Is My Reply To A Lady Question Not Too Harsh? / See What Our Girls Are Recorded Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.