Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

ssss - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ssss (10363 Views)

Many Women My A**ssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ssss by Ranoscky(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2010
Mykysmiles

I didn't see that post you quoted me, on time but, after goin thru all the GEBBERISH that you typed there, i was like ~~~> DAMN !!! shocked

Pls try and improve in your writing aight?
Re: ssss by MsSophista(f): 12:16am On May 21, 2011
[b]PARDON MY INTERRUPTION WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING, THOSE OF US IN AMERICA ARE AWAKE.

Black women have come to steal, kill and destroy black men. I feel so sad. WITH THESE VERY WORDS YOU HAVE INCRIMINATED YOUR OWN SELVES.

1. THERE IS WITNESS OF ENMITY AMONG THE SEXES IN AFRICA--------IN GENERAL
2. THIS IS THE REASON THAT WHEN THEY COME TO AMERICA THEY 'BEHAVE'-----THE FOUNDATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP AND CULTURE HAS FOUNDATIONAL CRACKS
3. ANY WOMAN WHO IS GETTING HER NEEDS MET WILL NOT BE SO QUICK TO TURN AWAY FROM HER LOVING HUSBAND----AND IF ONE, NOT MANY OR MOST AS YOU HAVE CLAIMED
4. IT IS EASIER TO LOOK AT AMERICA FOR THE CAUSE OF ALL MARITAL PROBLEMS BUT THE TRUTH IS ONLY A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF CANNOT STAND----AS THE HOLY BIBLE DECLARES
5. LEARN HOW TO LOVE YOUR WOMEN AS ACCORDING TO AN ALL WISE GOD'S BIBLICAL INSTRUCTIONS AND THEY WILL LOVE YOU WITH DEVOTION------NO MATTER WHAT LAND YOU ARE IN
6. YOU ARE AFRICAN STRONG IN NATURE BUT IN ORDER FOR CHANGE TO TAKE PLACE IN YOUR AFRICAN RELATIONSHIPS AND THE BEAUTIFUL, AFRICAN NATION YOU MUST FIRST LOOK FROM WITHIN---------IT TAKES AN AUTHENTICALLY ROBUST-HEARTED MAN TO LOOK AT HIMSELF IN THE MIRROR BEFORE POINTING OUTWARD
7. I LOVE THE AFRICAN CULTURE TREMENDOUSLY AND WITH ALL ITS ISSUES I WILL NOT BLAME BLACK AMERICANS ISSUES ON AFRICA & SLAVE TRADE
8. EVERY CULTURE HAS ISSUES TO OVERCOME----THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT WE ALL NEED JESUS CHRIST FOR REAL AND AMEN![/b]
Re: ssss by MMM2(m): 5:26am On May 21, 2011
were is kehinde?
Re: ssss by tlops(m): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2012
where is the man?
Re: ssss by Tafiki: 4:29am On Jan 18, 2012
ok. This Mobo creature is a joke right? You have the liver to insult anyone ontop your horrible grammar and useless e-personality? chei. this cant be life. you are clearly an excuse for a human being. im sure even cockroaches no go gree claim u. were u raised by a strong naija woman or a pack of wolves?  Thunda faya both your useless tiny balls. beast of no gender. i pray u come back as an iranian woman in your next life. amen

Eziuche, dont mind that bloody sucking waste of semen. he sounds like he cantt even hold a conversation with u in person. u sound like an intelligent person so dont stoop low enuff to this maggots level to even trade words with him hun.
Re: ssss by Ranoscky(m): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2012
^ Dis 1 no even check the year wen dem create the thread before im start to dey comment, sef. grin
Re: ssss by tlops(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
one of the many problems on ground!
Re: ssss by Tafiki: 1:59am On Jan 19, 2012
lololololol sorry jo. as soon as i read the guys story, i just see red. even if it was written in 1900, the guy is an everlasting obukor.
Re: ssss by pedestal82(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2012
Hv read lots abt the problem of coming home to marry a naija woman. Thot the yankee guys hv found a way around this rubbish alimony thing. Called Prenuptual agreement. Mi think our guys shld borrow a leaf from them. Someone pls correct me if am wrong.
Re: ssss by Ranoscky(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2012
Tafiki:

lololololol sorry jo. as soon as i read the guys story, i just see red. even if it was written in 1900, the guy is an everlasting obukor.
Sorry ke? undecided. . . Na your FINGERS u go tel sorry for hittin them hard on an abandoned thread! grin
Re: ssss by Tafiki: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2012
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / Prophet Uebert angel Kiss Wife Inside A Yatch ,as His Family Tours Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.