Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

ssss - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ssss (10362 Views)

Many Women My A**ssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ssss by eziuche(f): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2010
with all pleasure
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2010
d
Re: ssss by eziuche(f): 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2010
Dear Mobo444-u still calling me an old hag?

am sure its a word u just learnt from metalgong and u re using it for the first time, yes,why did u send me a friend request on fcb?

ok, u need me to send u some $$$$?

alright,i will look into that?

but u are in Nigeria abi Uk,its almost midnight there,why are u still awake waiting for my comments.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS-ANYWAY THEY DNT SLEEP
Re: ssss by Metalgong1(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
eziuche:

@ MOBO 444 AND METAL GONG-quote author=eziuche link=topic=287737.msg4076316#msg4076316 date=1245774802]

SEE,I WASNT A LOOSER NEITHER WAS I A LOW LIFE PIG,before coming to america, I had a masters, I had a sweet paying job,look at the post above, I posted it.Am not low class, u medical assistants cannot afford me.
I WAS A TOP HR EXECUTIVE IN A COMPANY WHERE WE DNT EMPLOY MEDICAL ASSISTANTS AND THIER CUZINS.

AM SOOOOO PRETTY THAT U ARE ANNOYED THAT U HAVE TO ATTACK ME!!!

IS IT TIME FOR U TO SIGN OUT COS I GUESS U ARE CHATTING AND BLOGGING FROM your COUSINS LAPTOP AND INTERNET LINK-U CNT AFFORD ONE

FINALLY AND THE LAST COMMENT ON THIS TOPIC EVER- AM STILL CARAMEL-THE CHIC U LOVE TO HATE!!!

hehehehehee . . . .Someone is really happy because she caught a janded maga who brought her over to America!! shocked

Imagine, a master's degree holder that can't even construct a readable sentence. I wonder the glorified secondary school where you bought that master's degree. . . . . 
Now you executive LovePeddler have been imported to America, please can you tell the world the kind of job you got with those fake degrees. . . I bet you are still jobless!!! grin

Now I know where your problem is coming from. You studied public administration in Abia State University and graduated with 2.2, which might even be a pass. (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=10400.msg695138#msg695138) . .  What a consummate dummy!!! sad sad
Re: ssss by eziuche(f): 12:23am On Sep 18, 2010
@ Metalgong- just as your name implies,pls stop sounding like a deadbeat. 2.2 is no pass in Nigeria,its a second class lower and i topped it with a masters.am just your average student but certainly not a dummy.

secondly-my English(do u have a problem with that) Common-this is a social network not an English test score board.

At least i spoke my way through the 2.2 in school and i spoke my way into getting my visa in Lagos embassy.

I dnt even have the time to start going through all your nairaland posts,that will take my time and the way u sound,Did u even go to school?

or the Name calling u re doing,is that the much u can get through in Spoken English.

consummate dummy my backside!!!

u ve spent so much time going to my past posts and face book page,MY TWITTER and all that.

Why dnt u channel that energy into  being a good guy and see if any gal will marry your sorry self. IKWIKWI

Or have u also become a moderator on Nairaland checking people's spoken English. incase u now do that,pls kindly help me dot my Is and cross my ts and correct all my grammatical errors and also make sure i put in all the punctuation marks.Jobless medical assistant.U ve been here for ten years and u cnt even go to Nigeria-u need help.
Re: ssss by Metalgong1(m): 12:33am On Sep 18, 2010
eziuche:

@ Metalgong- just as your name implies,pls stop sounding like a deadbeat. 2.2 is no pass in Nigeria,its a second class lower and i topped it with a masters.am just your average student but certainly not a dummy.

secondly-my English(do u have a problem with that) Common-this is a social network not an English test score board.

At least i spoke my way through the 2.2 in school and i spoke my way into getting my visa in Lagos embassy.

I dnt even have the time to start going through all your nairaland posts,that will take my time and the way u sound,Did u even go to school?

or the Name calling u re doing,is that the much u can get through in Spoken English.

consummate dummy my backside!!!

You biyych really cracked me up with that bolded line. angry

Anyway, for my standard, a 2.2 cummulative result in an easy major like public administration is a narrow escape from fail.
Re: ssss by cold(m): 12:37am On Sep 18, 2010
Come guyz/chics wat's happening?Y'all on NL on a friday/saturday nite cuz u don't wann go clubbin or wat?me i'm off
Re: ssss by eziuche(f): 12:37am On Sep 18, 2010
u ve spent so much time going to my past posts and face book page,MY TWITTER  and all that.

Why dnt u channel that energy into  being a good guy and see if any gal will marry your sorry self. IKWIKWI

Or have u also become a moderator on Nairaland checking people's spoken English. incase u now do that,pls kindly help me dot my Is and cross my ts and correct all my grammatical errors and also make sure i put in all the punctuation marks.Jobless medical assistant.U ve been here for ten years and u cnt even go to Nigeria-u need help.

is there any other news from my 2006-2010 posts on naira land u will like to discuss.MAGA.

@ COLD-Its still friday noon in Honolulu- so let me make sure the guy doesnt sleep tonight!!!

I dnt know why am still replying a loser like u,cos my instincts tell me that ur jobless and sorry self will always reply.Sure right now,u are thinking of something else to say to make u look more stupid.I so much pity the unlucky chic that will be ur wife ,cos u re a disgrace to manhood,instead of u to go and help ur broke family-u re here exchanging lines with a pretty african queen.U need deliverance.

If u ever hear from me again,then i have become a loser like u!!! For now,u still remain a big time loser!
Re: ssss by Hussain555(m): 12:54am On Sep 18, 2010
if u guyz know u aint got nuffin but insults,
y don`t u p.m urselves instead of wastin pages,
try n learn tolerance, angry
Re: ssss by Metalgong1(m): 1:57am On Sep 18, 2010
eziuche:

u ve spent so much time going to my past posts and face book page,MY TWITTER  and all that.

Why dnt u channel that energy into  being a good guy and see if any gal will marry your sorry self. IKWIKWI

is there any other news from my 2006-2010 posts on naira land u will like to discuss.MAGA.

@ COLD-Its still friday noon in Honolulu- so let me make sure the guy doesnt sleep tonight!!!

I dnt know why am still replying a loser like u,cos my instincts tell me that your jobless and sorry self will always reply.Sure right now,u are thinking of something else to say to make u look more silly.I so much pity the unlucky chic that will be your wife ,cos u re a disgrace to manhood,instead of u to go and help your broke family-u re here exchanging lines with a pretty african queen.U need deliverance.

If u ever hear from me again,then i have become a loser like u!!! For now,u still remain a big time loser!

This girl you are a dolt . . . .  Just look at how your are blattering away your brain . . . .  sad
Honestly, I cant believe that a black brother wasted his resources to import you to Hawai, all in the name of marriage.

Lest I forget, please enroll in any Hawaiian college so that they would brush you up. What you did in Abia State University, where you graduated with a pass, was a joke.
Re: ssss by Pafuri(m): 2:05am On Sep 18, 2010
Nikkykay is single.
Love Machine!
Nikkykay is not searchin.
Love Machine!

Nikkykay is single and she is not searching,
Love Machine!
Love Machine!!
Love Machine!!!
And STRAPON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ssss by Metalgong1(m): 2:07am On Sep 18, 2010
cold:

Come guyz/chics wat's happening?Y'all on NL on a friday/saturday nite cuz u don't wann go clubbin or wat?me i'm off

Buddy it is 6 pm down here in Seattle . . .  I still have like six hours to hit the club with my hommies and round off the summer break.
Re: ssss by Tosinville(m): 2:33am On Sep 18, 2010
O ga o! na only God know una house number, i'm currently living in
Detroit,
brooklyn,
boston,
hononulu,
St. Louis,
atl,
Harrisburg,
philadelphia,
nashville,
phoenix etc
haba! me tire, na so 9ja wowo reach?, nobody dey gree live 9ja 4 dis site again chai.
Re: ssss by Tosinville(m): 3:11am On Sep 18, 2010
Eziuche,

Besides, why are you taking things too personal? Everyone has his/her preferance about his marriage and thats the way he chooses to be with his kehinde so don't let things like this bug u to the extent that you'll start passing insults to everyone's mothers/sisters here, thats immaturity. Check out most of your previous posts on this thread to see that you sounds like one of the girls in nigeria every 9ja men would love to avoid living with them in the states but lucky you, u have being exported to hawaii through blind dating without his family not examine ur cocky attitudes. Pls try to get your mind right girl and i'm so sure you still don't have a job yet? If it happens you get good one thats when u will begin to reveal ur true color to ur man for him to start regretting the biggest mistakes of his life.
Re: ssss by Metalgong1(m): 3:37am On Sep 18, 2010
Tosinville:

Eziuche,

Besides, why are you taking things too personal? Everyone has his/her preferance about his marriage and thats the way he chooses to be with his kehinde so don't let things like this bug u to the extent that you'll start passing insults to everyone's mothers/sisters here, thats immaturity. Check out most of your previous posts on this thread to see that you sounds like one of the girls in nigeria every 9ja men would love to avoid living with them in the states but lucky you, u have being exported to hawaii through blind dating without his family not examine your cocky attitudes. Pls try to get your mind right girl and i'm so sure you still don't have a job yet? If it happens you get good one thats when u will begin to reveal your true color to your man for him to start regretting the biggest mistakes of his life.

Her husband will soon see her true color when she starts working  and stays atleast one year in America. . . . She had always hoped to marry an American husband, and thats why she started early to advertise herself on the internet right from her university days. Thats one of the reasons she graduated with a pass.

I only wish her goodluck in her new marriage, and hope she wont disappoint her unsuspecting American husband.
Re: ssss by mykysmiles: 5:07am On Sep 18, 2010
i hve read all the comments on this topic and seriously u guys r goin real far with insults and disrespect. Most ppl find it easy to go online and say wht they knew they cnt say to the person face to face. everyone hve their own diff views on the topic and everyone will approach the topic based on their own experience. most of the guys here that responded to these comments made he females here have only proved that 9ja men still think women can only be used and discarded,no repect at all. i'm really impressed with eziuche for standin up to these fools that call themselves men. If u r MAN will not b here exchanging words wit a female,wht does that make you u supposed to b the one that has the strength and tolerance to distance urselves from converstations like this b4 it goes too far. only one female standing up to a bunch of fools here that call themselves MEN,what a shame!! I see most 9ja men still hve that caveman mentality,even coming to US hve not even changed most of them,like they say,someone from the gutter,will always remain in the gutter!. I hve been living in the states for yrs and i married a black pretty 9ja girl from back home and she is here wit me,she is not at all like the girls u guys described here. Mayb u guys hve been hurt by 9ja women b4,i don't know,but if u have,mayb u shud look back and figure where u played the fool and let that happen to you. oh well,sumone just showed me these post and i decided to comment on it,i was surprised that 9ja men here on this post r not really men,mayb transgender men or sumthin cos this not how men act in the 21st century! oh yeah,these comments were meant for metalgong,mobo wateva and tonsin sumthin,and other guys dat commented on this topic
Re: ssss by Ranoscky(m): 5:14am On Sep 18, 2010
Quote from Eziuche: "Talking about Who will loose? except if u are a loser here in America? How much does it even cost to bring some one here,less than 6000$?"

Madam, U missunderstood me, n ur reply was not what i meant!
I mean after d divorce, R dey leavin each other without d wyf demandin half of d husband's property? After havin half of d husband's (many years hard earned) wealth in just few months of her arrival, den tell me who went down d drain, n who's on top? For how many yrs do u think dat a "NANNY" would make $100, 000, 000usd? dat she made between just a few yr of dia marraige (i hope u know wia am goin)? undecided N now, if he's not d kind of person dat is man enough or courageous enough to carry on after everything, HBP would draw him close to d vultures!

Talkin about how much can bring 1 to America, even d $6000 u mentioned is waaaaay to xtaravagant to obtain an American visa, Xcept u'r talkin about gettin it thru visa agency, den it'll be similar to d amount u mentioned earlier. In a normal proccess, dat $6000 would take 5peeps to American (I stil believe som change wil be left). Am i dat stupid to spend $6000 on just a trip to America? Wen i foolishly waste such money on a trip to d so called America, on my arrival at d ariport, wil i start pickin up $$$$$ right from d airport to my hotel room? NON-SENCE!!!

If i start a biz in Nigeria with $6000, i can make more dan what som1 in America can make in a yr!
Re: ssss by Metalgong1(m): 5:42am On Sep 18, 2010
mykysmiles:

i hve read all the comments on this topic and seriously u guys r goin real far with insults and disrespect. Most ppl find it easy to go online and say wht they knew they cnt say to the person face to face. everyone hve their own diff views on the topic and everyone will approach the topic based on their own experience. most of the guys here that responded to these comments made he females here have only proved that 9ja men still think women can only be used and discarded,no repect at all. i'm really impressed with eziuche for standin up to these fools that call themselves men. If u r MAN will not b here exchanging words wit a female,wht does that make you u supposed to b the one that has the strength and tolerance to distance urselves from converstations like this b4 it goes too far. only one female standing up to a bunch of fools here that call themselves MEN,what a shame!! I see most 9ja men still hve that caveman mentality,even coming to US hve not even changed most of them,like they say,someone from the gutter,will always remain in the gutter!. I hve been living in the states for yrs and i married a black pretty 9ja girl from back home and she is here wit me,she is not at all like the girls u guys described here. Mayb u guys hve been hurt by 9ja women b4,i don't know,but if u have,mayb u shud look back and figure where u played the fool and let that happen to you. oh well,sumone just showed me these post and i decided to comment on it,i was surprised that 9ja men here on this post r not really men,mayb transgender men or sumthin cos this not how men act in the 21st century!

A typical ranting of those old and senile Nigerian men who imported their wives from Nigeria in order to see themselves as overlords. . .   .  What prevented you from marrying a Nigerian girl or any girl living in your vicinity.

Also why can't you name the person that showed you this post. Don't bother yourself with that, we all know it is that depreciated commodity you imported from Nigeria as a wife. . . .  Foolish man!! Your first post on this forum was to patch your leakage.
Re: ssss by Ranoscky(m): 7:19am On Sep 18, 2010
mykysmiles:

these comments were meant for metalgong,mobo wateva and tonsin sumthin,AND OTHER GUYS DAT COMMENTED ON THIS TOPIC

My broda,
What came into your head b4 u made such statement lyk dis above? undecided
Is it all d comments on dis topic dat was directed to Eziuche? Wen goin thru all d post comments on dis topic, did u com across Ranoscky insultin Eziuche, Or Eziuche insultin Ranoscky? Since u said u have gone thru all d comments on dis topic n stil made a statement lyk dis, does dat mean's dat u'r havin comprehention problems? undecided

Well, after readin your post, i wanted to unleash my dragon back to u buh, somtyn told me dat mayb U myt b writin from "Mental Dis-order Hospital", so i decided to hold my peace. So how have u been respondin to your mental damage treatment lately? undecided Hope d surgeons r successful with d surgery dey underwent on your sorry brain dat got Xploded n d particules r nowia to be found? Have dey told u dat dey used som part of "Chicken's" brain to make your brain surgery successful? (if no) den i think u need to sue dat hospital. Buh never mind sha, just use d "Chicken" brain lyk dat. If u see a topic dat is kind of related to Chicken brains lyk u, den u can contribute. Buh if u see a topic dat is surpose to be opinioned by "Human brain", den u lay off d thread b'cos it's above your imagination as a human-brained by Chicken! Well, i'll keep prayin for u to get well soon ok? undecided

POOR PHSYCOTIC HUMAN, BRAINED BY CHICKEN cry cry cry
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2010
dd
Re: ssss by sohiemi(m): 9:04am On Sep 18, 2010
Re: ssss by lowlah: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2010
aah so Mobo444 is alive, ODE you are still a GOAT!!!!!!!
I know and not guessing your brother is a retard like you,
Please peoples dont be shocked plus no brother exists o its a lie
Mobo444 is at it again!!!!!!!
Re: ssss by heilige(m): 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2010
Poor girl. How will she get her kongo shined by her husband, if he is in america.
I guess show other guy go am dey shine the kongo
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2010
ddd
Re: ssss by lowlah: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2010
I must say Mobo444 am impressed your comments so far is devoid of mistakes the spell checker is defo at work, at least those are the ones i have taken time to read as i no longer waste any time on your stupid retarded posts.
Re: ssss by alorax2(f): 2:40pm On Sep 18, 2010
this is amazing, is the girl marrying for love or for dollars.

no parent will allow such a thing, that is if they really love their daughter.

the guy will rent a room for her and the family will keep an eye on her, haba is she to be imprisoned with the guy's family being her jailer? or what?

the guy will be in USA and the lady in Benin, abeg how will they be able to procreate?

Abeg, Out of sight is out of Mind.
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2010
lowlah:

I must say Mobo444 am impressed your comments so far is devoid of mistakes the spell checker is defo at work, at least those are the ones i have taken time to read as i no longer waste any time on your silly retarded posts.

My comment and spelling, hmm nice to know, i will always say the truth and will not change for a minute, as for Kehinde she must remain in Nigeria.
Re: ssss by mysisi(f): 12:50am On Sep 19, 2010
@ MOBO444

Omo, kehinde don hear now, she don agree to stay naija as long as your uncle money dey flow reach her. Anyway as long as kehinde and mobo uncle don agree to this plan I see no reason why we should complain.
Kehinde want money, mobo uncle want ikebe for naija anytime im land here and also ikebe wey go bring legal children so in the end everyone is happy.
Re: ssss by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 19, 2010
Mobo stop telling lies on Nairaland because a black sista broke your heart.
What the hell is 'department of FNS' in University of Benin which you claimed Kehinde's father worked in? Please what on earth does FNS stand for? I pity the people raising their blood pressure over your fairy tales because they think you are telling the truth.
And lastly, good for you mobo. It serves you right, whatever a black sista did to make you hate them serves you right. I hope they hurt you and other vermin like you in future and keep your hatred for them increasing and increasing.
I hope they deal with you/show you hell, and show you how truly evil they can get and when they are done, you would realise that what you feel for them presently is nothing compared to the pure hatred you would start feeling once they finish with you. Please, abeg, ejo, biko, continue hating black sistas, hate them very well. Think of how much you hate them when you mastur.bate to thoughts of hot, hot, sexy black brothers every night because you immensely hate black sistas and cannot do them.
Re: ssss by mykysmiles: 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2010
seriously u guys r my comic relief lol,metal gong! Isi Okene! U sound jus like ur name dummy! u kno what caveman,u sound like Gieco commercial lol. Caveman,i excepted tht comment from u,u probably wearing skinny jeans,homo! u dnt freaking kno me, u in washington right? seattle? u got no idea who is reading ur posts,i got ppl over there,instrct to mek sure ur ass can b found. i been there and it easy to find out where 9ja ppl hang. wht do u say u do again medical assistant? so ur ass,came to the land of the oppourunity to get minimum wage? y not further urself? y limited urself to minimum wage in this recession? unless ofcourse u r metalgong lol. how old r u again?21? u jus a baby,wearing skinny jeans,walkin around probably in Everett asking for alms lol. u hve no freaking idea u can b found,keep runnin ur mouth here,there r people sacrificing all they got to mek this country better and isi okene like u,jus reapin the benefits. look in the mirror and seriously ask urself,what hve u done lately,besides imagining urself being a woman beater? surprising at this age we still hve to school yung cats about respecting women,unless of course they r cavemen and not born by their mothers,tht will not surprise me. Ranosky or wateva ur name is,in 9ja planning the next scam,u wan talk too? u wnt to unleash ur dragon on me?lol this guy is really funny,is tht the best u can do?omata boy wey no go school lol. u can tell by the way people talk how smart they r and u is just a dummy. chicken dis,chicken dat,really??lol wht surprised me caveman,is how quickly u got back at me,y r u so mad at this topic? u dnt like ur mama? women abused u when u were kid? why do u hate women so? whts wit all d negative comments abt women? u no get gf?u b gay? whts up my guy?lol. u kno what? sort urself out 1st ok,then we talk! hey MOBO,i didnt forget u. how's New England?that is if u really there. u hve aleady exposed urself by the way u have replied to this post. we already know who u r. keep running ur mouth,it only shows the actions of a man(if u r really a man)that is frustrated with women in general,not married,coudn't get gf,or even a wife. u really hve time in ur life to goggle people on the net but there r people here and their job is to find out WHAT u write on the net,so keep running ur mouth,sucka and help me do my job. so far,u guys hve spoken like men without c[i]onjones[/i],only men like u will talk like this,though i seriously doubt that wearing a skinny jeans,working a minimum wage job,not having somethin in ur life to die for,not having a wife or gf,at home all by urself wit only computer or probably at computer centers cos u cnt afford a laptop,talking like kids wit no life experiences,i dont think all that qualify u as a MAN. I'm sure the ladies here agree with me. hey,i gotta go,hve a job that requires saving lives to do,i will leave u all wit these thought,being a woman beater or building ur mind to b,its really a caveman mentality,i suggest u take ur opinions and ur thoughts on women back to the cave u guys belong to,and pls crawl out when u hve something better to say about ur mothers and sistahs and women in general. but who am i kidding?? jus like a Geico commercial,u guys will b back lol wit the same ol' caveman mentality and thoughts. this is really fun,schoolin y'all i mean lol
Re: ssss by mykysmiles: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2010
fellis i agree wit you,these guys hve really been hurt and denouced blk women. Its a shame that were given birth by a black woman,what will they mother say?? Hey,black african men that hate black sistahs wanna-be white men,i kno u guys will take time out of ur busy schedules(yea ryt lol)to read my long grammar cos i got it like that!
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2010
d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today / In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) / Prophet Uebert angel Kiss Wife Inside A Yatch ,as His Family Tours Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.