Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

ssss - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ssss (10361 Views)

Many Women My A**ssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ssss by mykysmiles: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2010
mmmm,let me c,someone hve earlier corrected you on ur spellings and crossing ur Ts and stuff here lol,and u gonna come back at me wit dat?lol this guys self,when does dat qualify u as MAN??huh? last time i checked overcoming ur daily struggles and coming out on top victorious,its what makes u a strong man,not crossing ur Ts and stuff,i congratulate u tho,for going through my post with fine tooth comb,i can c u read it thorougly MOBOwateva,hopefully,the lessons will stay in ur mind,lol cos i'm really trying to school you MOBO! Whts up wit all ur short answers? u can't write english??
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^^ I see you are an Ibo man who is maybe a cab driver in America with limited education, you have come here to defend black women and you think that made you a man, are you single, are you fustrated, do you want help, do you have a job, i have so many question for you, i will love to help you shape your life but i need you to answer some question.
Also i have the feeling we are dealing with someone who is impotent and cant satify a lady in bed, maybe a one minute man at best you are, well o well, you are really something and right now i pity you.
Re: ssss by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2010
mykysmiles, stop wasting your time with MOFO44. Instead spend your time with your darling wife. A good woman that the haters in this thread are too pathetic to attract.
@MOBO444,
what does 'FNS' in 'Department of FNS' mean?
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2010
dd
Re: ssss by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2010
I never claimed that I went to university of Benin did I? But that's besides the point.
Biko, MOBO444,
WHAT DOES FNS MEAN?
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2010
dd
Re: ssss by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2010
MOBO444:

So only the Edo women stay in Edo state, for your information kehinde is the daughter to the head of FNS department, university of Benin, they are a yoruba family, but the dad lives and work in benin, kehinde is a fustrated woman that wants to get married by all means.
LMAO.
You did not say faculty of anywhere. You said Department of FNS. Let the quote above remind you, in case you have started suffering from amnesia.
Re: ssss by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2010
MOBO444:

So only the Edo women stay in Edo state, for your information kehinde is the daughter to the head of FNS department, university of Benin, they are a yoruba family, but the dad lives and work in benin, kehinde is a fustrated woman that wants to get married by all means.
LMAO.
You did not say faculty of anywhere. You said Department of FNS. Let the quote above remind you, in case you have started suffering from amnesia.
Re: ssss by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2010
And by the way, you liar,
there is nothing like a 'head of faculty'. There is only a Dean of Faculty. So how come kehinde's father is the head of faculty of life science when such a title does not exist?
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^^ You are derailing, we are talking of bad black women and you are talking of a Uniben lecture that is sleeping or watching CNN right now.
Re: ssss by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2010
What am I derailing from? Your fabricated thread? Your coc.k and bull stories? Your tales by monlight?
Hmm?
Which one now? MOBO444?
Re: ssss by eziuche(f): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2010
@ Mykysmile & Fellie- U guys are real men and may u attract the right kind of women into ur lives-

as for those two fools-metal gong and moboidiot- u dnt need to finish them more cos its a waste of ur time.
They dnt sleep and they dnt get off the system for a break-that's why they reply to everything u write.
- U told them what they needed to hear.

pls direct ur time and energy into something better and leave those two dead beats,i was reading Moboidiot's reply to u guys and almost rolled on the floor with laughter-the guy is sick.He cnt even come up with a constructive argument or a good reply,he is not worth talking to!!!!!

Mykysmile and fellie-u guys are now my husbands on nairaland-thats what Mobofool and metalgong the bigger fool said!!!
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2010
dd
Re: ssss by 1102(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2010
^^
hehehehe, them wan kill you for me~
Re: ssss by mykysmiles: 2:06am On Sep 20, 2010
CavemanMOBO,u know my suggestion to you? jus leave this website or this forum and spend ur time sumwhere else cos the more u say stuff here the more fellis keep catching you lying lol. U calling me a cab driver cos that's what you probably do at wherever you said u r but fellis just caught you lying about you going to UNIBEN lol. U didn't even went to school in 9ja,u just lying that you did. so,someone that did not go to school in 9ja,i can guess what kind of job that person is doing now lol.CavemanMOBO,thnx for exposing yourself here. we all know now that you r liar and u did not attend higher institution. U sure u r where u say u r liar?lol. Listen ol'boy if u really want change in black women like you said,u going at it the wrong way. ur agruements shud be intelletual and not caveman arguements from someone that thinks that proves that u are man.now u lying and claiming mistakes in your posts lol,this guy u r JOKE! u make me laugh lol,u want to help me change my life?? but u r here lying that you went to school,how can you change my life then? Only a guy that has run out of words or mature agruements will bring up impotency in a matter that did't concern impotency,haba where ur brain dey?lol going by the way you have been talking about women here,i can c u really frustrated with them both outside and in the bedroom. CavemanMOBO,u make me laugh,thnx for this comic relief,my work is very strenous and this lil time i spend reading ur wacked comments makes me laugh. anyways,thnx fellis for the advise. This cavemanMOBO,is really my comic relief,i thought i can school him but it looks like i can't get thru his thick skull,but i'm glad to c sumone else that reasons with me.
Re: ssss by Metalgong1(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2010
mykysmiles:

CavemanMOBO,u know my suggestion to you? jus leave this website or this forum and spend your time sumwhere else cos the more u say stuff here the more fellis keep catching you lying lol. U calling me a cab driver cos that's what you probably do at wherever you said u r but fellis just caught you lying about you going to UNIBEN lol. U didn't even went to school in 9ja,u just lying that you did. so,someone that did not go to school in 9ja,i can guess what kind of job that person is doing now lol.CavemanMOBO,thnx for exposing yourself here. we all know now that you r liar and u did not attend higher institution. U sure u r where u say u r liar?lol. Listen ol'boy if u really want change in black women like you said,u going at it the wrong way. your agruements shud be intelletual and not caveman arguements from someone that thinks that proves that u are man.now u lying and claiming mistakes in your posts lol,this guy u r JOKE! u make me laugh lol,u want to help me change my life?? but u r here lying that you went to school,how can you change my life then? Only a guy that has run out of words or mature agruements will bring up impotency in a matter that did't concern impotency,haba where your brain dey?lol going by the way you have been talking about women here,i can c u really frustrated with them both outside and in the bedroom. CavemanMOBO,u make me laugh,thnx for this comic relief,my work is very strenous and this lil time i spend reading your wacked comments makes me laugh. anyways,thnx fellis for the advise. This cavemanMOBO,is really my comic relief,i thought i can school him but it looks like i can't get thru his thick skull,but i'm glad to c sumone else that reasons with me.

Did you sketch the above gibberish in Swahili? . . . Illiteracy is a disease.

Please endeavor to see a psychiatrist . . . Your writing skill and warped reasoning leave much to be desired. sad
Re: ssss by Metalgong1(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2010
eziuche link=topic=513553. ]

If u ever hear from me again,then i have become a loser like him!!!
[/quote]

[quote author=eziuche:

@ Mykysmile & Fellie- U guys are real men and may u attract the right kind of women into your lives-

as for those two fools-metal gong and moboidiot- u dnt need to finish them more cos its a waste of your time.
They dnt sleep and they dnt get off the system for a break-that's why they reply to everything u write.
- U told them what they needed to hear.

pls direct your time and energy into something better and leave those two dead beats,i was reading Moboidiot's reply to u guys and almost rolled on the floor with laughter-the guy is sick.He cnt even come up with a constructive argument or a good reply,he is not worth talking to!!!!!

I thought you hag promised not to post on this thread again. But as a dumb gold digger who was recently imported from Nigeria, you returned to defend yourself with your characteristic tantrums.
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 8:34am On Sep 20, 2010
dd
Re: ssss by ehs(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2010
With all due respect to your family and brother, this is just straight stupid, you guys can do better and please advise your brother to stop painting self like he's doing great, come on, you said he's a medical assistant, lol, with or without senior attached to it, sure he can pay his bills here but please! somebody cut me a break here. I hope this girl friend of him, has the privilege to read this, I will suggest she wish him well, still respects your family but move on and understand she's a great person with potentials written all over her and don't need to settle for this mess,

FYI: this is live from great Los Angeles, California
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 9:03am On Sep 20, 2010
^^^ What mess are you talking about, you know how Nigeria women turn to monsters when they get to America, they try to fustrate their husband by all means, what are you trying to hide or cover.
Re: ssss by ehs(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2010
There's no need for you to yell, we all entitle to our opinion/s. Over 90% of failed marriages here are due to most men creating false impression of their self (senior medical assistant, just kidding). Bottom line is that we all need to learn how to respect one another, if you're getting into marriage, just be open and honest and avoid foreseeing failure even before you start. Live is too short for us to always dwell on the negatives, let's hope for the best and move forward.
Re: ssss by lingrol: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2010
whats the point?
Re: ssss by ehs(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2010
Should you mean the point for this thread, the author will be the best person to answer that and if is regarding post 212, read my bottom line as well as post 210 and 211.
Re: ssss by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2010
@ehs,
WHY ARE YOU ARGUING WITH A LIAR?
Please go back and read my posts on this thread where I exposed MOBO and posted proof that the story in this thread is fabricated.
THIS STORY IS ONE BIG LIE CONCOCTED BY MOBO444 THE LIAR.
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2010
^^^ I dont blame you at all, you lied you went to Uniben and i exposed you.
Re: ssss by Tosinville(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2010
Fellis,

Man, why are you so mean and taking things too personal here? Everyone are just here to drop their own opinions about this topic because the way you keep talking more and more over this same issue makes me probably think you're still the same mykesmiles(eziuche's bf) who's just using two id's to make him confuse. Well things like this happens because there are alot of guys that claim to be a grown-up man but they end up being a loser like u. Issues like this topic is not new in nigeria even to you so why the stress, man?
Re: ssss by Olumogun: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2010
Each time I read any POST and I see people coming in to

1. mark English or typing skill of the poster or another NAIRALANDER
2. abuse or insult one another
3. abuse each other's Father/Mother
4. query each other's sanity,
5, talk against certain people or tribe, etc

I get disturbed.
Must one comment on every thread he/she reads?
I found out that many do not have manners from the way they contribute to LIFE issues on this forum
and its time that the moderators begin to get such people out of here.
If you read a thread and it does not conform with your belief, what is too much in login out of it or just stating 'no comment' and move on?

Sincerely, there are some people that once I see their name on any post, I dont bother to read their comment.
Re: ssss by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2010
@Tosin,
yes, I am mykysmiles, eziuche's boyfriend. I am even eziuche herself. I am also Metalgong and MOBO too.
Thank you for pointing out people are allowed to give their opinions and that, my friend, is what I am also doing here, so thank you for not trying to stop me and minding your business.
I am sounding mean and taking it personal abi? Mobo posted a fabricated story about some non-existent girl and people thought it was true so they came here to give their opinions and express either satisfaction or dissatisfaction about the tale Mobo told. Along the line, the whole thing got out of hand and insults and hurtful words started flying all over the thread. All because of a co.ck and bull story. Instead of mobo to use his conscience and calm people down, he came to add more fuel to the fire with his posts and he knew fully well that the story was made up. I just had to step in to expose him and prevent further unnecessary hurting of people's feelings. If you like, dislike what I did, but I will speak the truth and expose liars whenever I can.
Re: ssss by Tosinville(m): 2:17pm On Sep 20, 2010
Fellis,

Man, its alright i understand u but the way u go aggressively about it made me voice out but i'll put everything under control.

**Tosinville slaps mobo444 across the face** ouch!!!

Mobo444,

Enough of your c0ck and bull stories on NL, your FHS fellis figured out about uniben hypnotized me too, whats up with that, man? Guy, abeg think dey b4 u lie o!

Mykesmiles,

"Eziuche ur wife talk say make u come fight online u sef log in dey beef, i must confess bro na u mumu pass online, hope say ur wife no dey give u efó(vegetable-medi) chop?" man need just need to grow up cos wasting hell of a time online to type bullsh1t on behalf of your wife to see you as a good guy who care for his wife or what? Get sense o!
Re: ssss by mykysmiles: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2010
OMG!!u guys r really dumb,i mean isi okene,tonsin and caveMOBO,really g guys r really cavemen. WOW,i just can't understand it,i tried but i can't.its obvious u guys have been hurt by women,i hve tried to convince y'all to b nicer to women cos they are the salt of the earth,there r our mothers but you guys sound like ppl that was given birth by monkeys. so,the only thing that you guys picked on was my english?really?? u cavemen did not really went to school or know how to read english,u cavemen r just using that to deviate from the main topic here.Dumbs like you only end up being women beaters or in jail for women brutality. And the more u guys expose ur character here,the more,more ppl here can y'all for what you are. keep running ur mouths. CavemanTonsin,u think i know eziuche? i'm just defending a woman from ut caveman mentality who might even b a mother from freaks like you,from someone that was not raised right by his mother. u shud be ashamed of yourself. i pity the girl u r going to marry that is if u find one that will stand all ur bullsh*t,i seriously doubt that.anyways i hve a gud job that i save lives and gets me deployes and sacrifice for this country and will not b wasting my time talking about a matter with ppl that have thick skulls and cannot understand why their mothers gave birth to them. u guys do not have any words to make us understand ur arguements,well,ith ppl like i did not except more. i can c some ppl here r reasoning with me,ppl that was raised right and not like y'all. so i suggest to isi okene,cavemanMOBO,Tonsin(sound like toxin lol)y'all need to get a better job,changed ur jake the ripper attitude towards women in general and pray that the kind of women u guys described won't end up in urlives,actually i do lol. i kno u guys can not read this,cos its long again lol,i except y'all to talk about my grammar again cos i kno u guys cannot read this long lol.so to isi okene,cavemanMOBO,Toxin(transgenders)y'all know wht means?lol i will hear the words of some smart ppl here and stop all this rubbish,cos arguing with a mad man will also make me look like one. so i will leave y'all to continue ur madness,in reality u guys r just cursing urselves,so go ahead,continue puttin a curse on urself,in future u will ask urself,y did this happen to me
Re: ssss by annawhite(f): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2010
what is d big deal about naija men who stays abroad?when our guys are making more money here, i really feel for gals who think marrying guys abroad is an express ticket to their dream come true, bullshit angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ssss by Tosinville(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2010
Mykesmiles,

To call a spade a spade your way of typing and expressing feelings is so immature, what you said are bunch of craps that i can't even grab any reasonable thing from, whats up with this CAVEman u keep chanting about or where in hell did you see that i'm talking against women? stroll back to read my previous posts and if you have problem in sight then visit an optician as fast as u can to recommend a google for you, why i'm talking against eziuche is that she lack manners of approaching just like you and i'm sure you're not blind to read her posts but the way u put things to yourself shows probably u are her bf.

Lastly, like i said this is not the first time topic like this will happen in Nigeria so why do u wants to die over another man's issue and another man's wife(eziuche) if you're not her husband, scumbag.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today / In Brazil Prostitution Is Legal (photo) / Prophet Uebert angel Kiss Wife Inside A Yatch ,as His Family Tours Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.