Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,608 members, 7,840,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! (7819 Views)

My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. / Love And Infatuation? / Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by fiswu: 1:47am On Feb 25, 2011
@Orikinla

Why did you insult me for? Yes, I am a young professional. I did not choose to make a fool of myself. Trust me my friend!

@ big nero

Thanks! At least you brought a smile to my face with little hope. cool However, I played my last card 3 months ago. Hence, I just can wait and see!!! Concerning the superiority complex although others call it arrogance and even find it sexy lol I am working on it to knock it off for sure.

@ ujujoan

Hmmm, it's not easy to forget. I really care about him to the extent that anything Nigerian gets my attention.

@wi5dom and uchechinek

Thanks!
Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by Nobody: 4:11am On Feb 25, 2011
OP

Je cherche a comprendre ton histoire mais je n'y arrive pas. 
Ton histoire depasse toute entendement humain.

Nevertheless, I hope to come back with further comments.

Je te souhaite une bonne guerison.

TheCongo
Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by obowunmi(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2011
Orikinla said it all. She's infactuated with this dude --- just bone him already and come back to give us a report --
Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by fiswu: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2011
@TheCongo

Je vais t'avouer que sincèrement moi-même des fois je m'y perds. Je ne me savais pas capable de tomber aussi bas dans un tel cycle. Par contre, j'y suis et je cherche à comprendre pour m'en sortir.

Autant que je hais vivre ce que je raconte, mais je préfère le partager avec d'autres en espérant toujours triompher un jour.
Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by Zahnda(f): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2011
So what u're saying is Bad Boy got u sprung, u're getting no sleep and u're damn near close to losing your mind. If that's the case, I say jump right in, it might all go to shyte after some time or it might not. But u would've at least given it a try. A life filled with 'what ifs' is nothing but a waste of time and oxygen consumption. And just because some other dude who's 'by the book' suitable is shopping for a wife doesn't mean you have to stamp a SOLD on your rear. That little voice keeping you awake is the real you telling you what you need. Good Luck.
Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by fiswu: 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2011
Zahnda:

So what u're saying is Bad Boy got u sprung, u're getting no sleep and u're damn near close to losing your mind. If that's the case, I say jump right in, it might all go to shyte after some time or it might not. But u would've at least given it a try. A life filled with 'what ifs' is nothing but a waste of time and oxygen consumption. And just because some other dude who's 'by the book' suitable is shopping for a wife doesn't mean you have to stamp a SOLD on your rear. That little voice keeping you awake is the real you telling you what you need. Good Luck.

Zahnda, I will do just that because I am tired of suffering so much in silence. I don't know how I ended up in this situation in the first place, and I don't even see the end of this tunnel. God has blessed me with beauty (inward-outward) and intelligence. Now, I have everything, but still no happiness. I pity myself sometimes! However, if he doesn't have feelings for me, I will accept it and move on for sure. He just has to tell me.
Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by bignero: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2011
fiswu:

Zahnda, I will do just that because I am tired of suffering so much in silence. I don't know how I ended up in this situation in the first place, and I don't even see the end of this tunnel. God has blessed me with beauty (inward-outward) and intelligence. Now, I have everything, but still no happiness. I pity myself sometimes! However, if he doesn't have feelings for me, I will accept it and move on for sure.[b] He just has to tell me.[/b]

shocked shocked grin grin grin

women the same the world over, ive learnt something new for the first time in yrs on nairaland cool
Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2011
Ur prob is very easy to tell: u dont go out often!
Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by fiswu: 2:42am On Mar 16, 2011
Nairaland, All of you that said it was infatuation are right. lol. I'm over it now. A better one has come. Thanks a lot to everyone!!! ciao.
Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2011
am glad u pulled through in one piece.
Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2011
Alors Fiswu,

C'est quoi la suite de cette histoire?

TheCongo
Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by Nekai(f): 11:32pm On Apr 17, 2011
fiswu:

Nairaland, All of you that said it was infatuation are right. lol. I'm over it now. A better one has come. Thanks a lot to everyone!!! ciao.

Amen to that! smiley
Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 18, 2011
big nero:

shocked shocked grin grin grin

women the same the world over, ive learnt something new for the first time in yrs on nairaland cool
cheesy
the main reason i refrain from giving advice about matters of the heart.they still do what they had in their heart
Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by Haiba: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
@Fiswu

This thread is probably an old story and you've probably moved on but I would say this anyway.
Let me see if i get this right, but first contrary to the empathy n sympathy some NLers showed you,reading your post does not evoke the same thing in me.I do not feel sorry for you at all because this is a game to you. you know it and the guy involved knows it as well. As someone said you are out played but it doesn't make sense to you and you want it to make sense.Your reality is so different.You command, they come running to you and this guy has taken you from that to his own world to leave and you like it and dispised it at the same time because u r not in control and things had to make sense.The only way it wuld make sense is if the guy admits that he loves you or a feeling exist somewhere in him.so that he can be like evry other guy you have met and treated as it pleases you.

You have been advised to Bleep him.pls do that if you really want to get lost in his world and reality especially if he knows how to satisfy you in that area thats an added game 4 him. you've just reinforced another strong hold for some fun games, you have given yourself over to him. My guess is you would do what you would do anyway when either one of you visits.All this is just a means to justify your subsequent actions and rationalise percieved mistakes. If you want to know how he feels about you,asking him after some sessions would only warrant a long hug and more side extra games like a Mcdonalds side orders. So do it with consequence in mind.

If you haven't reduce communication with him already, refrain from any mode comunicationt that involves his voice.Make your communication text based with no emoticons first until it dwindles to about once a month.While you are doing this stop looking at his pictures too much. Look for other guys

When I said I didn't feel sorry for ya this is not a personal thing, I just enjoy seeing a game well played. You are aware of what he uses to amplify your emotions and you still can't break the spell of obsession.Kudos to this guy!
Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by kinguy(m): 12:56am On Aug 18, 2011
Here's one help:- drink s.perm and be free. Or jump into d well so it will be well. Lol
Re: Infatuation, Lies, Distress And The Truth: My Story For 2 years and a half! by kinguy(m): 12:57am On Aug 18, 2011
Here's one help:- drink s.perm and be free. Or jump into d well so it will be well. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Build Your Career In Your 20s And Marry In Your 30s - Wendy Williams / Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.