Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

d - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / d (9360 Views)

Bike Men Are Using Nigeria Women In Lagos As They Want / The London Curse On Nigeria Women / jj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

d by MOBO444(f): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2010
dd

1 Like

Re: d by MOBO444(f): 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2010
d
Re: d by LAGOS1976: 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2010
The Italy and America is very true, cant talk of the Nigeria and dont know of England.
Re: d by Tosinville(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2010
Mobo, i no support u on this one o! no let some other country girls on dis site they mock 9ja girls o! we know say dem get enuf wahala but just let it go, man.
Re: d by 808: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^ This is the problem with Nigeria, why dont we always say the truth, this culture of secracy will be our ruin in Nigeria.
Re: d by Rocktation(f): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2010
HeHeHe.
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2010
dd
Re: d by Falajuro(m): 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2010
Listen,

I am no perfectionist!

However, wey we dey primary school, we read for "Reader" say NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT.
I no know how many country you don reach for your life before you dey conclude! Dem say who waka, dey see!

First of all, make you take care: the coins wey you take from the babe no dey good; that na wetin go even make your life dey more miserable forever.
I no say mke you believe me.
You for no agree to am in the beginning; I still know say na who wear shoe na im know where e dey pinch.

Secondly, your experience fit don be say na only the bad ones na im you dey meet; e no mean say you get bad luck or na home trouble!!! E get the kind choice wey every human being get. E fit be say you dey attract these kind of women because of your own style.

Finally, Black American o, Black Italian O, Black English o, Black Nigerian o, as you class them woman na woman!!! Na we go manage them. If you no too dey overly ambitious during courtship, you go fit steer the mariage SHIP. But, once you dey "show" during courtship, na im be say you don plot your graph be that, and na for the kind result wey you dey get so.

Na woman born you o!!! You get sister?, and I know say you go don cash another girlfirend now. Make sure say your Aunt no see this your story o! lipsrsealed
Re: d by Tosinville(m): 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2010

well i'm not the kind of guy that hide secret about nigerian girls but its getting too much thats why.

Mobo444,

Its alright if you want it that way.
Re: d by Olami099(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2010
mobo,when are u goiung to stop?every time nigerian girls,wish i could know u,so as to know the type of deliverance that suits u best.
Re: d by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2010
@MOBO444

YOU ARE REALLY A MENTALLY DERANGED FELLOW, MORE BRUISES TO YOUR ELBOW tongue
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 7:31pm On Sep 18, 2010
d
Re: d by slex(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2010
MOBO444:

Italy Based Nigeria Ladies: All they do is sex workers here in Italy, they sleep with dogs, cats, pigs, robot, men, horse, lizard, bull, motor, school bag, books, landlord, they have no shame and die from disease, up to 84 Nigeria women dies last year in Italy, they are also deported in their hundreds, they all belong to a secret cult and have no shame or dignity, these set don’t bother about marriage, they look for spermatozoa donor to father their children, spermatozoa donor from the local Milan or Rome hospitals.

HABA LIZARD MOBO u have come again shocked grin
Re: d by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2010
American part is 60/40 I don't know about others cuz I ain't there. But still dude stop this mess.
Re: d by ice234: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2010
mobo again!!!
Re: d by Falajuro(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2010
Mobo,

At least 60% of the conributors here for this your post know your style, and dem no too like am.

So, make you try respect your country women more, even if dem be devil´s re-incarnate(s)!!!

I no force you o, but try to love your country more, even though ground never level for us like Akata, Ame, Germo, Iti, Indo, Singa, e.t.c.

Make your love for London no blind you to your "realidade", even if you decide to bleach your mind (and not your body like that othe bros - MHSRIP, Amen) you still be niger (no be nigger o!). If, and when you kpeme, you go still reach home o!

Apart from se-ex (the common thing), woman na your life o! If dem bad, try your best to correct, if possible change them: na for your own good!
Re: d by phemmy88(m): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2010
@Mobo

Do u know "Karma" is a b|tch? it will definately catch up with you someday!
Re: d by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2010
Hope to see you say something nice oneday about just 1 good sister.
Re: d by sohiemi(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2010
Re: d by 1102(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2010
Mobo444 still doin what he does best!
Re: d by Mobinga: 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2010
angry
Re: d by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2010
phemmy88:

@Mobo

Do u know "Karma" is a b|tch? it will definately catch up with you someday!

LMAO
Re: d by dezzygal(f): 12:38am On Sep 20, 2010
America Based Nigeria Lady: They are called the killer nurse, this is because once they step into America soil they buy a diploma in Nursing form, they frustrate their Nigeria husband, arrest him, club a lot, cheat, send money back home to family in Nigeria to hide, their marriage hardly last 4 years, they are men killers, these once married so they can take care of their father and mother, brother an sisters, uncle and aunties, many of them have been stabbed to death or strangled by the husband that brought them to America.

Italy Based Nigeria Ladies: All they do is sex workers here in Italy, they sleep with dogs, cats, pigs, robot, men, horse, lizard, bull, motor, school bag, books, landlord, they have no shame and die from disease, up to 84 Nigeria women dies last year in Italy, they are also deported in their hundreds, they all belong to a secret cult and have no shame or dignity, these set don’t bother about marriage, they look for spermatozoa donor to father their children, spermatozoa donor from the local Milan or Rome hospitals.

England Based Nigeria Lady: This once are just here in the UK regretting their lives, they have no focus and are the LOST BLACK SISTERS, all they want is a husband, anything will do,  they are cheap here and you see them in all the clubs in town in Inner London, some have sent money home to buy a husband, I am presently a victim of such, she paid £3,750 to bring me fine boy here from Benin, Edo state, I came here to join her and dumped her Black backside them moment I got here, she wanted me to bed her without Rubber, well I told her you have to go for HIV test, you may be my wife but go for test, the fake marriage ended, that was how I dumped and took £11,000 from her account and moved to inner England, I now have my residence papers.

Nigeria based Nigeria Lady: This once are called home based, all they dream of is to find a man to come home and marry them, you can be in any country, but just don’t be in Nigeria, you can be in American, Italy, France, Spain, Mexico, England, Sudan, Ghana, South Africa and even Bakassi in Cameroun, if ever there was vulture Black woman these are them, all they do is Take, Take, Take and Suck, Suck, Suck, fear them Black brother, most of them have 2 or 3 love child, they don’t work, they depend on men for everything they are also into full time prostitution or free lance prostitution, my view is avoid the set at all cost.

u r silly and a lazy asshole, how does dat feel to also be called a crackhead unfortunately your mum is one of the BLACK SISTERS[/b]isnt dat nice grin  kiss.U hv the guts to say u were taken to england by a woman ,dont u think u ought to b ashamed of urself [b]FINE BOYembarassed ,u hv the boldness to say u took her hard earn money and ran away ,still callin urself d victim  angry.ma dear is this  not a goat dat has no bearing,i bet that the money u stole frm that unfortunate lady has finished in clubin which u hv bn frequently goin to.i only see someone tellin the world wat he truly is,a man who has no focus in life ,an NFA which means no future ambition.

u said black women in  US kill and send money to their family;wat hv u done for your family wat hv u sent to your family      angry

u said black women in  italy sleeps with everything dat crawls; while wat took u to england ,if werent goin there to sleep with a woman and everything under skirt for money 

U d same wise goat said black women in england r lost and cheap shocked;trust me i can afford a nite wit you because u r notin but a gigolo  kiss.u r a lost man with all kind of regrets life has to offer.your fake marriage ended because your black manliness was HIV postive .

And finally nigeria home sweet home;u r wat i will call local champion smiley.u also dont hv wat most real men do hv which is focus due to dat deficiency u cant get a real woman  wink, u cant get the woman of your dreams wink.there r millions of black brothers who hv made life in nigeria and has everytin because they worked for it and were not given by a woman  cool,this sets of men sponsor themselves to wat ever country they choice not waitin for a sugar mummy  wink

u r a sick guy  cry .i feel for u. sad.Black sisters shuld b beware of dis kind of goat ,
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 1:38am On Sep 20, 2010
dd
Re: d by ceasyc(f): 7:03am On Sep 20, 2010
"England Based Nigeria Lady: This once are just here in the UK regretting their lives, they have no focus and are the LOST BLACK SISTERS, all they want is a husband, anything will do,  they are cheap here and you see them in all the clubs in town in Inner London, some have sent money home to buy a husband, I am presently a victim of such, she paid £3,750 to bring me fine boy here from Benin, Edo state, I came here to join her and dumped her Black backside them moment I got here, she wanted me to bed her without Rubber, well I told her you have to go for HIV test, you may be my wife but go for test, the fake marriage ended, that was how I dumped and took £11,000 from her account and moved to inner England, I now have my residence papers".

OMG!  shocked shocked shocked THIS IS SOOOOO WRONG.  if a woman did dis to a guy now una go dey run una mouth like say e get diarrhea. she paid £3,750 to bring u to uk + u took £11,000 from her account = Osalobua mwen! iwa ohhh, osalobua ekue no sunu damwen (olorun maje oh) = how cud she b so blind, dumb n silly

your analysis of England based 9ja ladies is just bloody wrong = maybe d ones u met. me n my 9ja galfriends hardly even go clubbing n do dem tins u stated above. pls if u have a mother, sister, aunty, etc = STOP ABEG ABEG ABEG!!!
Re: d by dezzygal(f): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2010
^^^ Why do i have the dirty cheap feeling you are based in Italy, i see how you have taken the matter personally, i have been able to check your nairaland history and i now know you are just some cheap tart.

if u r wise enough u will see i dont base in italy or any country u hv mentioned.it is personal because u hv lost your respect for women,even if u r gay u still need to respect a woman and i think u need to call urself to order.
i might be a cheap tart but am focused while in own case u r a cheap lying manipulative tart   wink.i feel for those gals who hv met u cry.

Do u knw karma  she is the worse black sister of all  kiss.

b expectin her soon  kiss  grin
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2010
^^^ You make me wonder with your rant, nothing you said make sence, i cant believe you can even talk like this, you have surprise me so much, i feel sorry for you and wish i could help you in other ways.
Re: d by babyme1(f): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2010
This guy gives me the jitters shocked shocked He's certainly not ok
Re: d by mamaken: 9:27am On Sep 20, 2010
MOBO444:

England Based Nigeria Lady: This once are just here in the UK regretting their lives, they have no focus and are the LOST BLACK SISTERS, all they want is a husband, anything will do, they are cheap here and you see them in all the clubs in town in Inner London, some have sent money home to buy a husband, I am presently a victim of such, she paid £3,750 to bring me fine boy here from Benin, Edo state, I came here to join her and dumped her Black backside them moment I got here, she wanted me to bed her without Rubber, well I told her you have to go for HIV test, you may be my wife but go for test, the fake marriage ended, that was how I dumped and took £11,000 from her account and moved to inner England, I now have my residence papers.

shame on you!
Re: d by Vic2k3(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2010
BABY.ME WERE u refering to me? cheesy cheesy
Re: d by 1102(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2010

Nigeria based Nigeria Lady: This once are called home based, all they dream of is to find a man to come home and marry them, you can be in any country, but just don’t be in Nigeria, you can be in American, Italy, France, Spain, Mexico, England, Sudan, Ghana, South Africa and even Bakassi in Cameroun, if ever there was vulture Black woman these are them, all they do is Take, Take, Take and Suck, Suck, Suck, fear them Black brother, most of them have 2 or 3 love child, they don’t work, they depend on men for everything they are also into full time prostitution or free lance prostitution, my view is avoid the set at all cost.

Score: 100% true!!
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2010
dd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How My Maid Watches Tv Every Evening When My Wife Is Not Arround.. / I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! / Slay Queen Blasted For Exposing Her Saggy Boobs At Jokers Night Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.