Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

d - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / d (9367 Views)

Bike Men Are Using Nigeria Women In Lagos As They Want / The London Curse On Nigeria Women / jj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: d by mamaken: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2010
is there anybody on this world that hasnt disappoint u?
i come and think that u r in love with urself,
Re: d by cap28: 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2010
wow! mobo 444 or whatever you call yourself - you sound like you really hate women, is this what you think of your mother and your sisters?
Re: d by babyme1(f): 6:35am On Sep 21, 2010
He murdered his mother and sisters.
Re: d by Edotensei(m): 8:05am On Sep 21, 2010
Mobo i like reading ur post its always FUNNY and stuffs. The only tin i dont like about ur posts, is that u generalize. STOP SAYING ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS or BLACK SISTAS be more of percentage or ratio, e.g 40% of nigerian females or black sistas in ur specified location or 3 out of 10 are whateva negative reason u want to give. Some people tend to blieve what dy hear, dont give dm bad ideas of our females, though what u say is about 60% true. The exaggerated truth is where the humor mostly is, but do so without tarnishing or females image.
Re: d by jubeez(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2010
i believed almost everybody in this world is a victim, so we all have to be very careful about all this devilish women. thank God i'm no more in love with anyone.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: d by babycakes2(f): 11:29am On Sep 21, 2010
-mobo, u seem to forget that if ur sugar mummy hadn't imported u to the uk, u will still be sitting idle and poor back in naija. for pit's sake u were born of a naija woman. by the way, its because of the large number of lazy naija men like u, dt naija women have to go in diaspora to hussle and do what u men have decided to neglect i.e 'fend for the family'.
Anyway, i believe though u re pointing a finger at my fellow naija sisters, the rest of ur four fingers are pointed right back at u. if u say naija ladies are prostitutes, what makes a thief, gigolo, self righteous, lazy, fine boy no sense ,waste of space- nigger like u any better.
take the log out of ur eyes before pointing at the spec in another's.
Return the lady's money and work like a responsible man, leave the judgement and retribution to our maker.
Re: d by Falajuro(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2010
Mobo-Dobo-Robo-Lobo-Hobo-Jobo-Kobo grin

Na only you draw these flaks to yourself o!
You don make brothers, now Sisters do hear O! cheesy

Make you no put this kin thin here again o! wink
Re: d by cleod: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
If you always see the negative then you are also a negative person.You meet those kind of women because u also live a very negative life
Re: d by LAGOS1976: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2010
Most of the poster view are right, but he should not generalise.
Re: d by sohiemi(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2010
Re: d by ice234: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2010
thats true where has he been. since he left havent seen any post on black women
Re: d by mamaken: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2010
mobo we miss u  sad I miss u! cry
acutally he's a good guy, i like he's way of reasoning, even if he's not always right.
Re: d by ice234: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2010
if he comes again u will be among the first to shout him down lol
Re: d by mamaken: 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2010
naaa, i never shout anybody down. i only defend my opinion but always with the due respect.
don't u like mobo.? if he's around, theres always some action here cheesy
Re: d by 677ano(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2010
why is it that when the truth is told we Nigerians prefer to gag the person expressing the truth? this is the reason we have failed to move forward as a country.
Re: d by Tinksh(f): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2010
You where all calling for him to be banned so you may have got what you wanted, be happy!
Re: d by ice234: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2010
he has been unbanned
Re: d by Tosinville(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2010
677ano,

Thank you o! my brother, i don't know that people like u in nigeria still reason good like dis o!
Re: d by MOBO444(f): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2010
dd
Re: d by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2010
MOBO444:

Was banned briefly, but had to contact the chief moderator and he saw my view was right and correct on Black women and had my ban revoked, all we want is change and justice on Black women.
@MOBO444,

man, you are insane, your insanity makes my world go round. grin
Re: d by hauler: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2010
90% of all the Nigerian females here in the USA are into nursing, they seem to prefer that dirty profession now instead of doing something that will actually stimulate their braincells. Any girl you meet nowadays will tell you she studying nursing, the mess is sickening. The funny part is that none of 'em would study nursing if they actually lived in Nigeria, they'll call it a dirty job SMH!
Re: d by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2010
hauler:

90% of all the Nigerian females here in the USA are into nursing, they seem to prefer that dirty profession now instead of doing something that will actually stimulate their braincells. Any girl you meet nowadays will tell you she studying nursing, the mess is sickening. The funny part is that none of 'em would study nursing if they actually lived in Nigeria, they'll call it a dirty job SMH!

So, What is your point?
Re: d by soki2ng(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2010
As much as this does not affect me. i do not like when people generalize based on their little experience, but everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion. The posters opinion about the women in "HIS" life may be true or extra sugar coated, but it doesn't represent My view of them.
Re: d by queeneve: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2010
Nursing is a NOBLE JOB and it pay good money with EXCELLENT benefits, If that what they want to do then let them don't knock down a honest living for those who ACTUALLY want to be productive and help the communities. Regardless what you think of black women around the world, YOU REALLY NEED TO CHECK all women ALL WOMAN all woman ALL WOMAN that does not do right, THE OBSESSION WITH BLACK WOMEN is stupid and this is beyond BULLCHIT,

Karma is a biiiiitch and what goes around come around, REAP IT
Re: d by henryhemon(m): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2010
@mobo,The homebase nigerian girls part is 90percent true.am not exaggerating,its pure,refined truth!
Re: d by hauler: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2010
REALITY101:

So, What is your point?

My point is what happened to all the other professions out there? The Nursing industry in the US is saturated with African women, and don't tell me they're all doing it cos it's their lifelong dream, most of them were studying something else entirely before they decided to switch to nursing.
Re: d by Tosinville(m): 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2010
Mobo444,

Man, i'm about to leave the site without seeing your thread for sometimes now but glad you finally welcome back. . . . . . The truth must continue.
Re: d by harakiri(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
All you people keep saying is "don't generalize". Who gives you the right to tell someone when or not to generalize? Whether you are aware of it or not, EVERYBODY GENERALIZES either consciously or subconsciously. So quit the "holy holy" attitude.It's lame! ! !

@Mobo

Abeg, speak the truth jor.
Re: d by annawhite(f): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2010
harakiri:

All you people keep saying is "don't generalize". Who gives you the right to tell someone when or not to generalize? Whether you are aware of it or not, EVERYBODY GENERALIZES either consciously or subconsciously. So quit the "holy holy" attitude.It's lame! ! !

@Mobo

Abeg, speak the truth jor.

harakiri do u want him to hook up with a sister too?slowpoke keep dreaming
Tosinville:

Mobo444,

Man, i'm about to leave the site without seeing your thread for sometimes now but glad you finally welcome back. . . . . . The truth must continue.
anoda slowpoke on the loose
MOBO cant blame u u r oppurtuned to be there cos u accepted to be a gigolo 4 years?in ur case it's pathetic cos she had to bring u from the village, u shouldn't be opening your mouth where real men are, FOOL
Re: d by annawhite(f): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2010
MOBO444:

Was banned briefly, but had to contact the chief moderator and he saw my view was right and correct on Black women and had my ban revoked, all we want is change and justice on Black women.
DUMB LIAR u were looking for another sister to dupe and maybe this time you will be moving to south england, na God go punish you if you think this is the only way you can correct women.
Re: d by harakiri(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2010
annawhite:

harakiri do u want him to hook up with a sister too?slowpoke keep dreaming

***I have never been crude on this forum but this will be one of those exceptions****

@annawhite

Na your brothers,uncles,boyfriend/husband plus your papa be slowpoke! ! !
Re: d by Tosinville(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2010
Annawhite,

Who the hell are you and what are u talking about? You are nothin but a scum cos i'm wondering are u d one to dictate for u? Idi0ts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Have You Ever Had You Vagina Eaten So Hard, You Beg Like A Fool" - Vera Sidika / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.