Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans (48273 Views)

No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera, Twerks, Wows Her Fans / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by CityNGR: 10:46pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by GreatResearcher: 10:47pm On May 03, 2019
Famousbabe:
Young and beautiful #SaggyBoobsMatter founder, Chidera Eggerue decided to show her fans and followers that she's got some sexy dance moves.

The British Nigerian author shared her sexy dance video online and her fans couldn't get enough of her.

She was dancing to a Nigerian song and she said she's proud to be a Nigerian.

She captioned:

"Couldn’t imagine NOT being Nigerian!"

Watch the video that wowed her fans

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/saggyboobsmatter-chidera-eggerue.html?m=1

Sagging boobs ambassador. What a world..

The more we celebrate whorres in this country the more we move backward as a country..

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by TheQuirkyPen993: 10:49pm On May 03, 2019
Davash222:
This girl keep forcing her flat breastss on us. No one cares about your fallen wall of Jericho, keep them to yourself!

But your mama breast aff flatten. undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by TheQuirkyPen993: 10:50pm On May 03, 2019
GreatResearcher:

Sagging boobs ambassador. What a world..

Let her be an ambassador. Your mother's breast is gone. Who go fight for am undecided
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by crunchyg: 10:57pm On May 03, 2019
theoptimist298:
Who posts these things to the front page? My guess is the mods are teenagers or maybe there is an agenda to dumb down users of nairaland? How is this news worthy? She is dancing, so what?

I would’nt recommend this site to anyone looking to shore up their intelligence

Cc Seun
Nairaland is not a blog, its not just news site, its a forum, when you learn the difference, then you will start seeing it in that light. Forum is where all manner of topics are brought, so others can air their view concerning the topic. So Nairaland is not you regular news sites

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 03, 2019
i dont see the pleasure in this girl moreover everything about her is just saggy
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 03, 2019
crunchyg:

Nairaland is not a blog, its not just news site, its a forum, when you learn the difference, then you will start seeing it in that light. Forum is where all manner of topics are brought, so others can air their view concerning the topic. So Nairaland is not you regular news sites

I agree. I also think the front page should atleast be a bit sacred? U won’t see such nonsense on reddit or other forums of global repute

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:10pm On May 03, 2019
Jobless HOE
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by crunchyg: 11:27pm On May 03, 2019
theoptimist298:

I agree. I also think the front page should atleast be a bit sacred? U won’t see such nonsense on reddit or other forums of global repute
I understand but you can only get broader views about a topic only when it graces front page and the modes choose some topics that youth of NASA days want to talk about to get more views and more views more money

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by BABANGBALI: 11:48pm On May 03, 2019
I love saggy boobs
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by Nobody: 12:14am On May 04, 2019
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by Nobody: 12:17am On May 04, 2019
what kinda Rubbish is this?
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by GreatResearcher: 12:37am On May 04, 2019
crunchyg:

All manner of craps are brought to fp?

Seun is that what NL is all about?

1 Like

Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by stanliwise(m): 1:00am On May 04, 2019
Guest007:
She wears wigs but she's against bra's undecided
oga dont drag people back she has explained this a thousand times on her wall. Just get over it or check out her page.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by stanliwise(m): 1:05am On May 04, 2019
Foodforthought:

So dancing and recording, and then posting for people to see on social media is how we know she is happy with her body? Go and learn.
That lady is seeking public validation on her body. She reads those comments on her page to see people's reaction to her 'art'. If I'm not mistaken that's low self esteem cause she's pretty and doesn't need to do all that
Just so you know, many of your social media icons and socialites are depressed people in reality.
you are just guessing for this case. try another day.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by KingRabota: 1:49am On May 04, 2019
No Contest Sir
Your words are pure unadulterated truth
Foodforthought:

So dancing and recording, and then posting for people to see on social media is how we know she is happy with her body? Go and learn.
That lady is seeking public validation on her body. She reads those comments on her page to see people's reaction to her 'art'. If I'm not mistaken that's low self esteem cause she's pretty and doesn't need to do all that
Just so you know, many of your social media icons and socialites are depressed people in reality.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by EmmaxKeys: 2:19am On May 04, 2019
weldone oo smiley

meanwhile,

Hello, friends. Here we are again with another phone. This time, the phone we have is a very popular one. People love to order this guy so much. His name is Gionee S11.

Mehn, this guy has mind-blowing phone features like fingerprint, 4G lite, 4GB RAM, Bright camera and video camera, affordable price, awesome front and back camera, smooth feel, lengthy, good sound system and so much more. There are so many features to name.

But you know what? Check and learn more about him in the link below. You can also place an order. He is affordable

https://naijstore..com/2019/04/gionee-s11-lite-4gb-ram-32gb-rom-57_4.html
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by foxton: 3:19am On May 04, 2019
But seriously

Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by meobizy(f): 3:28am On May 04, 2019
I watched the video.
I was not impressed.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by Bet9ja7749: 5:16am On May 04, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]See below

Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by Nobody: 6:05am On May 04, 2019
Texman21:
thats how long my day has been

Ohhhhh......thats Savage Bro
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by SeunOlat: 8:07am On May 04, 2019
OWN and USE your very own mobile APP on Google Play Store to BOOST your Business.

Your Business would be live on Google Play Store.

IMAGINE the VALUE this would add to your Business.
Call 08142805400
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by hotplate: 8:57am On May 04, 2019
but isn't this girl too young for her boobs to have sagged like this? or is she a nursing mother?
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by JastSiryin(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2019
Everybody is just looking for fame. Ah God!
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by sweetilicious(f): 9:29am On May 04, 2019
SageMK:
This woman is actually brave.

She is fighting a war alot don't even know exist.

She is a beacon of encouragement to alot of women out there that are ashamed & depressed about their bodies.

Her message is simple — Embrace and love your flaws.
Don't let the media deceive you into body modification.

After all, saggy breast or not, a lot of men will still suck.

Embrace and love your flaws.
Re: Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans by godlyguy(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.