Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month (3214 Views)

My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by IntellectOzone(m): 12:16am On Dec 14, 2020
Good Evening NL Tweeps grin

I'm actually not comfortable with this lady I make her package for this my brother embarassed
It all started this way, his girlfriend he as been with for over 7 yrs just cut short there relationship journey with no iota of reasons. Her decision was respected and accepted by everyone of us because she's so much loved by us all but her problem is "she not opening up with issue bothering her, she holds up things that hurts her which she is suppose to spew out to heart without no single human knowing about it" sometimes anyone that notices her mood calls her and make sure anything is wrong but she always reply she's fine.

On a faithful day, my brother female client came to him for business talk and they chatted about relationship, marriage and all that. He then explains how things elapsed on his relationship that broke is mental health down on embarking on another relationship.

So this his client showed him one of his friend which he told him she's single and searching. He then called me to take a glance look at her picture and tell him wassup, I replied she's pretty much okay (Not knowing as Yoruba adage do say "Ewa ko ni iwa" meaning "Beauty is not Behavior"wink.

We collected her WhatsApp digit and I bigin the chattings myself (Intro, Business, e.t.c) and they begin to know eachother better on calls and chats but on this faithful day when she was invited for Date. I can't believe the kind of act this lady been displaying and it looks embarrassing and shameful to my very self and my brother.

She was giving the permission to have his phone but I can't believe all she was doing was asking different kind of dumb questions and still placing curses on everything she sees, she going through his contacts and setting eyes on any number stored with female name, the next thing is curse upon curses (Asin first date o, meeting that is not upto 1 week), she will then switch to WhatsApp and read private chats and places curse again and same thing with Gallery. All this things looks strange to me dhor, I can't just stop getting rid of it.

I let it all go and still looks forward probably she will change not until when the three of us both went to this my brother client which is also her friend event.
We got there sitted resting as it as been a long journey getting to the event destination and this lady grab this phone again and started placing heavy curses again, that was the time I intervane and ask her what her problem really is? And to be honest with you this lady is a single mother of 3 kids which 1 didn't survive RIP, which her my brother client which is her friend didn't tell us before embarking on this journey and with this her toxic behaviour that sucks.

She then got annoyed and left us at the event till we saw her coming back again playing innocent card me myself dunnor subscribe for, Lol.
To make matter worst, she grab the phone again and did one annoying thing by deleting numbers anyhow, saving numbers on her phone unknowingly planning to call them and swear for them (Asin till date, this nonsense relationship is not up to 1 month o). Even her friend denied she doesn't know she's as this toxic jealous but she was aware of her kids and plead for that.

Now they were talking on phone and I entered his room singing and she heard voice and accuse him of keeping a lady inside, he told her I was the one but this girl no gree not until when I collected the phone from him and fake my voice like a lady, Omo x1000000 this lady places curses on me ni o, na so I change my voice back and talk senses to her head annoyingly and get off phone for her.

My problem now is that, I don't want him doing anything with that lady again, I want her gone in peace and him stay his Lane in peace too.
Now am planning on calling that his ex and beg the hell out of her, she so much respect me and I hope she gree. I just prefer this lady than that quack lady of no manners aswr.

Please advice me, can I proceed in my plead with his ex? Or he should look elsewhere for another lady?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by AnonymousIQ: 12:23am On Dec 14, 2020
Bro I just had the most stressful moment of my brain after finally reading your story to the end..

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 14, 2020
the girl needs the help of a psychologist
thats all i can say o

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Kobicove(m): 12:23am On Dec 14, 2020
The previous lady is annoyed with your brother for stringing her along for 7 years without marriage or a concrete plan.

The new lady you introduced to your brother is devil incarnate based on what you have said...your brother needs to end that relationship fast otherwise his life would be a living hell if he marries her undecided

6 Likes

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 14, 2020
Abort mission.

Baggage everywhere.

Single mother....run away

1 Like

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by xolocious(m): 12:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Your story looks annoying. You and your brother need to start reading EZE GOES TO SCHOOL.
Una matter tire me, I swear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by SavageResponse(m): 12:34am On Dec 14, 2020
You just matchmade your brother with the devil's apprentice angry
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by CAPSLOCKED: 12:41am On Dec 14, 2020
WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE STORY DID I JUST READ?

10 Likes

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by slimjohn2k5: 12:44am On Dec 14, 2020
Your brother dated for 7yrs without asking the magic question. Well na so we get Jonathan for 6yrs, say na Buhari we want now see our life like you and your brother.

If u can advise us out of Buhari Govt then u have your answers

4 Likes

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by johnhood(m): 12:45am On Dec 14, 2020
IntellectOzone:

I'm actually not comfortable with this lady I make her package for this my brother embarassed
It all started this way, his girlfriend he as been with for over 7 yrs just cut short there relationship journey with no iota of reasons. Her decision was respected and accepted by everyone of us because she's so much loved by us all but her problem is "she not opening up with issue bothering her, she holds up things that hurts her which she is suppose to spew out to heart without no single human knowing about it" sometimes anyone that notices her mood calls her and make sure anything is wrong but she always reply she's fine.

On a faithful day, my brother female client came to him for business talk and they chatted about relationship, marriage and all that. He then explains how things elapsed on his relationship that broke is mental health down on embarking on another relationship.

So this his client showed him one of his friend which he told him she's single and searching. He then called me to take a glance look at her picture and tell him wassup, I replied she's pretty much okay (Not knowing as Yoruba adage do say "Ewa ko ni iwa" meaning "Beauty is not Behavior"wink.

We collected her WhatsApp digit and I bigin the chattings myself (Intro, Business, e.t.c) and they begin to know eachother better on calls and chats but on this faithful day when she was invited for Date. I can't believe the kind of act this lady been displaying and it looks embarrassing and shameful to my very self and my brother.

She was giving the permission to have his phone but I can't believe all she was doing was asking different kind of dumb questions and still placing curses on everything she sees, she going through his contacts and setting eyes on any number stored with female name, the next thing is curse upon curses (Asin first date o, meeting that is not upto 1 week), she will then switch to WhatsApp and read private chats and places curse again and same thing with Gallery. All this things looks strange to me dhor, I can't just stop getting rid of it.

I let it all go and still looks forward probably she will change not until when the three of us both went to this my brother client which is also her friend event.
We got there sitted resting as it as been a long journey getting to the event destination and this lady grab this phone again and started placing heavy curses again, that was the time I intervane and ask her what her problem really is? And to be honest with you this lady is a single mother of 3 kids which 1 didn't survive RIP, which her my brother client which is her friend didn't tell us before embarking on this journey and with this her toxic behaviour that sucks.

She then got annoyed and left us at the event till we saw her coming back again playing innocent card me myself dunnor subscribe for, Lol.
To make matter worst, she grab the phone again and did one annoying thing by deleting numbers anyhow, saving numbers on her phone unknowingly planning to call them and swear for them (Asin till date, this nonsense relationship is not up to 1 month o). Even her friend denied she doesn't know she's as this toxic jealous but she was aware of her kids and plead for that.

Now they were talking on phone and I entered his room singing and she heard voice and accuse him of keeping a lady inside, he told her I was the one but this girl no gree not until when I collected the phone from him and fake my voice like a lady, Omo x1000000 this lady places curses on me ni o, na so I change my voice back and talk senses to her head annoyingly and get off phone for her.

My problem now is that, I don't want him doing anything with that lady again, I want her gone in peace and him stay his Lane in peace too.
Now am planning on calling that his ex and beg the hell out of her, she so much respect me and I hope she gree. I just prefer this lady than that quack lady of no manners aswr.

Please advice me, can I proceed in my plead with his ex? Or he should look elsewhere for another lady?
Why the match making?
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Kennyfancy(m): 4:51am On Dec 14, 2020
This nah Nigeria with Jonathan and Buhari story, Your brother is Nigerians while his Ex is Jonathan then the other lady is Buhari, but why am I having this feelings that the last lady is from the west, they can go spiritual in any relationship
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 14, 2020
Enjoy your life
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by adedehinbo(m): 5:10am On Dec 14, 2020
I don't know why all of this looks so funny to me

1 Like

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by aku10: 5:11am On Dec 14, 2020
English Nawa o, bros e hard to comprehend everything u wrote over there,

1 Like

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by anochuko01(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2020
I need ice block for my head. OP wan kill person grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by JustCruise(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2020
Bro I just had the most stressful moment of my brain after finally reading your story to the end..[ur brother should improve his taste in women while you return to school,to improve your English

6 Likes

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by uthlaw: 6:54am On Dec 14, 2020
IntellectOzone:

pleading a woman to come back.... don't try it!
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by cjeriia: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2020
Ur grammar is demoralising. Jesus...!!!! I almost had an asphyxiation reading ur write up shocked Anyway, make sure ur friend ends it with that vampire if not na casket dem go take carry am las las
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 14, 2020
You should be sued for your username. angry

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Dreyton36: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2020
When time reach u go tell us wetin ur brother do u
Na only you they hype him ex , na only you him ex get respect for
Na only you they package another babe give ur bro and he collect
Na only you still they divide them

Na wa o

Why u no just borrow am ur preek make he take they fvck on ur behalf
I know say Las Las na u go still impregnate ur brother future wife , idiatttt
U better let that boy live his life and you should also love yours , are u that jobless

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Camelot65: 7:24am On Dec 14, 2020
I'll read it later
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:48am On Dec 14, 2020
With your last sentence, I'm confused as to who really is dating the said lady.
I believe your 'brother' isn't tied to that relationship, if it constantly gives him headache and whatnot then quitting would be the best thing to do.
I don't even get how people date for that long, 7 years? Wawu!
Personally, I find it unattractive when people cuss, it's a total turn off for me, I wouldn't ever want my kids growing up in a home where cussing is the in thing there, most people who cuss tend to be so disrespectful. You cuss? I vamoose!!!

1 Like

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2020
I'm on the second paragraph and my head is already doing me one kind. Let me see if I can get the summary of the whole thing from the comments.

Op, wehdon. This your write-up na quench.

Modified.

Op, from the comments here, I can see you're pokenosing in other people's affairs.
My sincere advice, just stop. Do you and let people do their things.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Chanchit: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2020
You and your brother no get sense. Why on earth will a lady collect my phone on a first date. I will chase her away there and then. You and your brother need to be a man first before looking for a wife.
I won't deny my wife can go through my phone behind me, but while I'm there?! Wtf!

Or tell is the truth, is your brother handicapped or an imbe?

1 Like

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by padi94(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2020
After 3 kids, pls don't let the devil in...
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Yxxx: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2020
Change your username.
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by femi4: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Incoherent post

1 Like

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Liposure: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Dreyton36:
When time reach u go tell us wetin ur brother do u
Na only you they hype him ex , na only you him ex get respect for
Na only you they package another babe give ur bro and he collect
Na only you still they divide them

Na wa o

Why u no just borrow am ur preek make he take they fvck on ur behalf
I know say Las Las na u go still impregnate ur brother future wife , idiatttt
U better let that boy live his life and you should also love yours , are u that jobless

Lights up my kpoli in peace
(coughs)
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Ayandokun2000: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2020
Na love grin
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by thatsleepboy1: 9:59am On Dec 14, 2020
Good evening around 1:16am?
You go sch so?
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Liposure: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2020
You and your brother are not serious. Somebody is giving you headache but you are still running things with her. Nawao
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
I feel the ex is trying to move on having waited that long, she is really patient and seems to be nice... She should listen to you plea. But I advice, you have a discussion with your brother first

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Tested Hiv Positive, But I Still Love Her; My Parents Are Angry!!! / >:( I Want My Revenge!! ??? / Should I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.